HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new time . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 6:52 pm

"Still awesome," said Emil as he was enjoying his meal. He was really interested in the aura master and decided to find out more about him and thus asked, "So, do you know if he was strong? What kind interesting aura abilities was he able to use?" Emil had stopped completely eating now even though there was still food in his bowl. He had decided to concentrate on the story one hundred percent. Riolu in the other hand couldn't really make up his mind whether he enjoyed the flight or hated it. "Ri, Riolu, Ri, Ri," was the pokemon speaking, asking from Mew if it could teach him it as well.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 6:57 pm

"Oh he's got quite a few tricks you don't see in normal masters. That's part of why Luna impressed him when she was learning under him. She picked it up so easily. I think she knows a few tricks even he doesn't now." Shadow says

"Silly, riolu can't learn to fly" Blossom laughs (She's talking pokemon btw) circling around the floating riolu
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Emil smiled a little, thinking that Luna was probably way stronger than her. That motivated him to continue his trainings as soon as possible though. Emil started speaking again, "My master, Sir Aaron, told me that I must continue my trainings privately. Who knows, maybe I actually get ahead of them someday." The boy laughed a little, he never knew there were such people around the world. It only proved that he had still traveled too little, "Anyways, how did the aura master look like? Was he only skin and bones with a beard or something like that?"

The Riolu crossed his arms, being a little mad and replied to Mew, 'You just don't want to teach me because you think I am better than you.'
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 7:10 pm

"Actually he only looks like he's in his late twenties." Shadow says after thinking for a moment before Eragon goes flying by. "Dinner ready Shadow?" Luna asks pleasently despite having just sent her lucario flying. "Told you" Shadow chuckles handing her a bowl. Eragon walks up a few seconds later rubbing his head but also accepts a bowl from Shadow.

"No it's just your kind can't learn to fly." Blossom says setting the riolu back down on the ground
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Emil greets Luna as the girl joins them, "Morning sunshine." He then quickly took another mouthfull, quickly swallowed it and started filling Luna in about their conversation so she could join in, "We were just talking about you and the aura master you once met." He then quickly turned his attention towards Darkrai, "Maybe he uses his aura to suck the life force of others, that would be pretty mean though."

(PS: That's how Ashe stays 10 forever. He sucks out the life force from little girlies)

Riolu didn't care about what Mew was saying to him. 'You just wait.' Rather he closed his eyes and moved his arms over his head, concentrating really hard. He was trying to fly but nothing really happened . . .
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 7:23 pm

"If he did that he'd be a dark aura trainer. Unfortunently there's more of them nowadays then there are good aura trainers." Luna says and starts eating her stew. 'Be warned, when Luna gets mad Take Cover . . . Very Quickly.' Eragon says and starts eating as well.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 7:41 pm

"Eheh," responded Emil to Eragon's warning. He then proceeded eating his stew, knight slowed down a little bit because he didn't want to finish his meal way before Luna. Rather he tried to make conversation with Darkrai, "So, Darkrai, I don't want to offend you in any ways but in my time I have heard stories about you being a rather evil pokemon. To me you seem really nice though."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 7:53 pm

"Every species have good and bad. Trust me, I've met darkrai before that's made me sick." Shadow says.
"Like your brother who nearly killed me. . . . Twice" Luna says pausing her eating.
"Yes, especially my brother. Though you did get giritini to take care of him." Shadow says.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Emil finally finished the stew, he put it on the grass and then complimented Darkrai, "It was really delicious." The boy then proceeded to go on with the conversation, "The thing with good and bad is really complicated topic. A person once told me, Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Emil then looked at Darkrai and said, "What I mean to say is that even though in your and Luna's eyes he was bad, but he might have thought he was doing good. Of course I don't know the full story and I don't really want to do any assumptions."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 6:38 pm

"It's a long story but it ended with me being able to fly. Though I never want to grow through something like that again." Luna says shivering from the memory, one of the few that actually scared her. 'You won't' Eragon says
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Emil didn't speak for a little while. He understood that the group didn't want to talk about that and thus decided not to poke that topic anymore. Rather he asked about Luna's powers, "So Luna, when did you start training? Also how exactly do you fly? By using aura?" He then proceeded to remove his long-sword from his belt as it was really uncomfortable to sit with. He placed it close to him on his right side and then simply waited for reply.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 7:00 pm

"Since I was born and well I'm not quite sure. I want in the air and next thing I know I'm floating around like mew, or darkrai" Luna says standing up to show him. She barely pushs off the ground lightly floating in the air. "My aura kinda got mixed with Shadow's brother's. We managed to separate most of it but it left this bit behind." Luna says
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Emil was amazed, it was his first time seeing people fly with their own power. "That's amazing Luna." The knight smiled a little. Luna had inspired her to train really hard once he had free time, but at the moment he was also excited about learning about the world and bonding with his Riolu. "What do you mean separate, how did you manage that?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 3:37 pm

"Long, slow and rather painful process. As I said it's not something I'd want to repeat anytime soon." Luna says touching back down again and sitting. Alot happened to and around her but most of it she was trying to forget.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Emil nodded slightly and watched as Luna sat down again. The knight thought it was enough questions for now about Luna's life judging by her previous answer. Rather he decided to ask advice and turned his head towards Lucario, "Eragon, you are really strong right. Could you give me some advice on how to train my Riolu and what are your strong points?" The question gained Riolu's attention who was still desperately trying to fly few meters away. He stopped that though and walked a little closer to Emil.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 26, 2012 4:55 pm

'You know. I've never really thought about it.' Eragon says thinking
"Yah, we've been wacking eachother with staffs since we were born so we grew strong together." Luna laughs
'And yet your the one who keeps ending up on her back.' Eragon says
"Hey I've knocked you down more then once too! And the only reason you hit me is because I get distracted!" Luna says
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Emil laughs a little, "If that was my fault I am sorry Luna." At the excact same moment Riolu charged towards the young boy using Quick Attack. Because the boy had started feeling better now thanks to the food he started feeling aura around himself again, and thus could sense the attack coming. He simply blocked the little pokemon's attack by placing his hand forward. Riolu crashed into Emil's hand with his head and fell down. It seemed like the pokemon was about to start crying but it didn't, rather it held back his tears and simply sat on the ground. Emil reacted to the whole thing really calmly and stood up, "Seems like we can't really spar," he said joking a little and then picked up his Riolu. He then turned towards Luna and Eragon and proceeded, "I am going to make him a little bit stronger trough normal training I think."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 27, 2012 5:30 pm

"Well we did start when we were both babies. We were on more eqaul ground." Luna says getting up and heading to the tent. She comes back a few minutes later with something wrapped snuggly in a blanket. She sits back down holding it carefully in her lap and unwraps it revealing a egg, a riolu egg. "It's been some time since it came into my care. It should be hatching rather soon." Luna says
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Once again Emil felt a little bit awkward being surrounded by all those strong pokemon holding his baby Riolu. He waited the entire time standing up in the same spot and finally moved once Luna came back. He walked closer to the girl as she unwrapped the blanket, revealing an egg. It was really familiar to Emil since he had had almost identical one. "That's a fine looking egg," commented Emil. Then he turned his face towards Eragon with a little bit of mischievous expression and asked, "Yours?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 27, 2012 6:44 pm

"Eragon, I would say don't even think it but your already thinking it." Luna says shooting Eragon a look being 'synced' with him as a result of being together for so long. "No it's not mine' Eragon growls even madder now that he couldn't knock the boy's head off. "Eragon hasn't ever taken a liking to any girls in that way. In fact the only one he likes at all is me, the rest he just puts up with." Luna chuckles as Blossom lands on her head yawning. "Mew mew mew" Blossom says. "Alright" Luna says understanding her and taking out her pokeball returning the mew to it.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Emil didn't think Eragon would get mad so quickly, though he should have known by now that Eragon jumped the gun pretty quick. "Sorry, sorry," apologized Emil just in case. The Riolu on Emil's lap had gotten more curious about the egg as well and glared at it. Then the boy asked, "So, who does this belong to?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 27, 2012 7:56 pm

"I actually don't know. I saved it from a hunter and havn't met anyone who has lost a egg." Luna says looking at the egg with a sad look in her eyes. To be born without true parents, she knew how that was. She was lucky though to have been raised and cared for as this egg would be as well.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Emil crouched down so their eye level would be the same. The knight then tried to cheer up the girl, "That little Riolu has nothing to worry about as you, Eragon and every single one of your friends can be its parents." He then smiled a little, "I am sure you can do it." The boy then proceeded to gently stroke the egg.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 28, 2012 8:35 pm

"If Eragon's a parent then it's doomed." Luna laughs half heartedly trying to cheer back up.
"And what's that supposed to mean?" Eragon asks crossing his arms glaring at Luna.
"Oh, not much. Just that I won't leave you alone with it for very long. I don't want riolu pancakes." Luna says then ducks when Eragon nearly smacks her head. "Hey! Careful, egg right here remember." Luna scolds wrapping the egg back up
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Emil laughed a little while putting down the Riolu in his hands which had calmed down. He then stood up and started looking around. It was slowly getting late. As it was almost summer though it wasn't going to get really dark. Emil still thought that Luna wasn't going to show him the current time towns and other interesting stuff though. Once again he turned towards Luna and asked, "Am me and my Riolu going to sleep here tonight?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

A new time . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next