HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new time . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 4:23 pm

"Not really" Luna says dodging Blosson who had tried tackling on her again. "Catch Blossom" Luna says a glowing blue sphere forming in her hands. Being a aura master forming aura spheres was easy for Luna. She throws it at the mew which catchs it with her tail and tosses it back. They go back and forth tossing it like a ball while waiting on Shadow to finish dinner
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Emil didn't really know what to do so he simply watched how Luna and the Mysterious pokemon named Blossom were playing. Knight's Riolu had started waking up, the smell of food was probably the reason. Emil didn't really blame the little one, both of them were hungry. The pokemon was obviously more energized than Emil and the moment it woke up he jumped off from Emil's lap. The pokemon looked around, he quickly noted the pokemon but it was searching for something else. Riolu was searching the source of the smell. As soon as he located the pot he started running towards it. Emil quickly picked him up though as Riolu would probably knock something over. "Now, now, wait a little." Riolu got little mad at Emil and once again it simply sit between young knight's arms.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 5:03 pm

"You knew Mew is said to be the ancestor of all pokemon." Luna says when Blossom accidently 'breaks' the aura sphere. Blossom floats down landing in Luna's arms and Luna sits down. "Blossom here I raised from a egg, much like I did Fire Lily and Comet. Shadow is a old friend and decided to travel with me. Blizzard chose to travel with me after we became friends. Zoe I guess you could call a stray, he's a orphan I took in." Luna says. She had strong connections with most of her pokemon and the ones she didn't stayed at her home and free. "Eragon, he's been my lifelong friend. I don't remember a time we weren't together. He hatched around the same time I was . . . . Born and we've been together since." Luna says hesitating a moment when talking about how she came into the world. Truth was she wasn't born, or even hatched. She simply came into existence (LONG story)
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Once again Emil listened Luna very carefully. The boy really liked such stories and had been always really interested in listening them. He then raised Riolu in front of his face and spoke, "I hatched this little guy from an Egg Sir Aaron gifted me once I became a knight," he then put the pokemon back onto ground, "He is 6 days old." Emil then laughed a little, "Or I could say 1 000 years and 6 days?" The boy tried to make a joke, he at least found it funny. Riolu looked at Emil being a little confused, he didn't really get it. This time the pokemon decided not to run anywhere though, he didn't like to be in Emil's lap.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 5:35 pm

"Riolu and Lucario are life long companians. They only bond with one person. And in my case he turned over protective." Luna says laughing a bit in the end. "But I wouldn't trade him for the world. He's my best friend after all and it doesn't matter to me how badly he acts." Luna says. A few feet away Eragon blushed and quickly turned his head away trying to hide it.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Once again Emil smiled, he really liked the way Luna was thinking. The young boy bent over so he could pet his Riolu, "Although I know him only a little time he is my precious comrade as well." Riolu was happy that his trainer thought that way and replied, "Ri, Riolu," saying that he liked Emil as well. Knight straightened his back up again. He was really interested in listening more Luna's stories and thus asked, "You seem like a person who has seen a lot so could you by any chance tell me some stories. I would be really interested in how you met Darkrai."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 3:59 am

"Well . . . uh . . . you see . . . I don't even know where to begin." Luna sighs. 'He's her babysitter." Eragon says with a slight chuckle. "ERAGON!" Luna says turning red. 'Well it's true and you said you didn't know how to begin' Eragon says. Luna sighs and looks at Emil. "I wasn't raised like normal humans. I wasn't even raised AS a human." Luna says pausing not quite sure how to continue
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 6:18 am

Emil laughed a little. "So you were raised by Darkrai," started Emil speaking, "Does that mean you didn't have any parents." The Knight imminently realized that it was really inappropriate to ask such questions so once again he started apologizing, "Oh I am sorry for asking that straight out." Emil then gave a quick look at Darkrai, or Shadow in this case. Emil had always known that Darkrai were nightmare pokemon . . .
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 6:56 am

"No not Shadow, as Eragon said he's more of a . . . um . . . babysitter." Luna says sending a glare Eragon's way. "No I was raised by many pokemon. I have no true mother or father but I have several pokemon who are family to me. Celebi is probably the most overprotective, well not sure if it'd be a mom or dad but still it's the one who talked Shadow into traveling with me to keep a eye on me." Luna says scratching the back of hr head a bit nervous telling him all this.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 2:17 pm

"Hmm . . . I get it," said Emil. Luna's story excited him a lot. He had heard some stories about people being raised by Pokemon but not this way. "I have always had my family," He accidently started thinking about them midsentnce but then after a moment he added, "I got along with my grandpa very well, so I know what it is to love your family. Also now Riolu is a new member in the family." He then looked at Luna again, "You said that Celebi was the one who convinced Shadow into traveling with you. Couldn't you ask the Celebi to send me back?" Emil was currently thinking very much. There were many problems in the past and he thought that maybe he should actually not focus on searching the Celebi for a moment and spend some time here to find answers to those problems. That was just an idea which quickly crossed his head.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 3:18 pm

"Oh no no no! They celebi that raised me hates humans. The only reason it didn't kill me is because I was a harmless infant that could be taught better away from human influences." Luna says quickly. "They celebi I know is the guardian of the oldest forest left. It is very protective of it and is determined to keep humans away and out of it at any costs. I'm the only one who an travel safely in it and that's, as I said before because I was raised there from a infant and it's my home."
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Emil nodded, "I see, I see." He then proceeded with his thoughts about the current time. He doze of a little thinking about the place and what would be different. Since there was no kingdom and girls were living in a forest maybe the continent was now anarchistic. "Hmm, anyways may I mention that you are really interesting lady." He then made a little pause and continued while at the same time changing the topic, "Could you tell me a little about the current world. Like how things work here and other things related to that."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 4:04 pm

"Well why don't you see for yourself? I know I learned faster being thrown in so to speak." Luna says spinning a pokeball on her finger then tossing it to him. "If riolu is sticking with you you'll need to put him in that. It doesn't hurt them but it'll keep most from trying to steal him and he doesn't have to stay in it. It's called a pokeball." Luna says taking another one out of her pockect and returning Zoe then letting the zorua back out. "See" she says
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Emil gently caught the pokeball since it looked rather delicate. As Luna was explaining her what to do the young boy played around with it. He tossed it in the air once or twice, it wasn't heavy. He then started examining the sphere called pokeball, looking it from once angle, then another. The boy couldn't really figure out how he should fill a pokemon in there and gave Luna a questioning look. He didn't want to ask her yet as Emil was determined to figure out this by himself. After a little bit more examining he decided to press on the button. The ball opened up bit it was completely empty and clearly had no room to fill Riolu in there. Finally he looked at Luna and said, "I think Riolu doesn't fit in here."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 5:22 pm

"Surprisingly they do fit. I don't understand it quite myself but I know first hand that even the biggest pokemon can fit." Luna says taking out another and returning Fire Lily to it. "Close it and tap the button on it againest riolu. To let it back out just hit the button again." Luna says showing him by letting the charizard back out. A very angry charizard now. "HEY!" Luna says dodging a flamethrower by jumping in a tree and then another, and another. "Remind me never to use fire lily to show hey to do stuff again" Luna says hopping around the clearing more then a buneary to avoid Fire Lily's attacks
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Emil looked Luna and Charizard "playing" with a blank face, 'Oh it must just be a friendly brawl,' hoped the young knight. He didn't really want to be in the middle when that monstrous Charizard and seemingly an aura master crashed. He then proceeded to do as Luna told him. He closed the ball and then crouched down to get on Riolu's level.

He gave a quick look to mystery device once more, "Well here goes nothing, hope you don't get hurt." It didn't really encourage Riolu that Emil said the hurt word but it was too late to run away now as Emil had already pushed the ball against the pokemon. It suddenly popped open as red light sucked in the pokemon. The ball wiggled just once and then it calmed down. Emil started glaring at the ball once again, he threw it up and down, up and down. He even shoot it but heard nothing inside, it really was a mystery device. He then, once again, pressed the button after which the pokeball opened, letting Riolu out. "Would you look at that!" said Emil really surprised that it actually worked.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 5:39 pm

"Told you!" Luna says diving out of the way of more flames only to get sweeped off her feet by Fire Lily's tail. "Alright I've had it" Luna says jumping up looking mad now . . . and her eyes looked reptilian. "You missy are getting on my nerves" Luna growls stalking towards the charizard who seemed a bit more subdued now by the change in Luna, even scared. And then Eragon knocks Luna face first into the ground with a staff to the back of her head. 'And she thinks my temper is bad' the lucario sighs picking her up and carrying her to the tent
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Emil felt somewhat bad. As a knight and more as a person he should have put an end to the fight as soon as possible but look what happened now . . . Luna got knocked out and he was all alone with several pokemon . . . pokemon who he didn't know and pokemon who didn't really know him. Emil didn't say a word because he didn't really know how pokemon would act towards him after their trainer was out but it was probably foolish to run away as well as Luna was currently the closest chance to get to Celebi. He simply sat down on the ground and waited for the next event.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 5:55 pm

"Such a bad temper she has. What's worse is nobody would want to make her mad." Shadow says handing Emil a bowl of stew and a spoon. "Don't worry about her, she's taken worse hits then that. Eragon is the only one who knows how to knock her out with one blow though." the darkrai keeps talking sitting down next to the fire to keep the rest of the stew from burning until Luna and Eragon got back. Blossom and Zoe had bowls too and were chowing down while the big pokemon had big piles of berries that came from somewhere
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Emil accepted the bowl. The knight ate a spoonful but he could already tell that it tasted really differently that back in his time, differently not in a bad way, just different. Riolu made a sound so Emil would notice him. It was successful and the boy raised the bowl towards Riolu with a smile, "It's fine, we can share." Riolu's face imminently brighten up and it started eating like a pig, it was hot but Riolu didn't care. The pokemon was extremely hungry. His way of eating really reminded him to teach the pokemon some table manners though.

The two of them finished the bowl really quickly, Riolu got the most of it but Emil was fine with that. After finishing it he stood up and walked next to the fire. He reached out the bowl towards Darkrai, "Thank you for the meal, it was delicious." Riolu quickly followed Emil and backed up his words, the pokemon had really enjoyed the meal. "I hope you don't mind my company," said Emil while sitting down on other side of the fire, facing Darkrai. He tried to pick up a conversation with the pokemon and said, "So . . . How young is Luna? She seems around my age."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 6:18 pm

"That's a rather tricky question to answer, she has several ages. But I think the one your looking for is she is sixteen." Shadow says handing him another bowlful having noticed riolou ate most of the last one. "I was rather surprised when Celebi let her live but over the last few years I've seen why. She is unlike anyone else, from your time or this time."
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Emil sees the bowl offered to him and accepts it without saying anything. He was really grateful though, after all just like Riolu he hadn't had anything to eat for quite a while. "I am sixteen as well," starts Emil speaking while slowly eating. Although in Emil's opinion it was rather unpolite to ask so much about someone's other personal life he was really interested in it and in the end decided to let it rip, "Yes, Luna seems to be a special girl. As I saw earlier she has powers to feel the life force around her and use it, something more supernatural about her?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 6:30 pm

"Well she impresses the oldest aura masters alive. A man and his lucario who are in their thousands. Anymore then that I'll let her decide what to tell you. It's not my place to reveal her secrets." Shadow says ducking when Blossom tries to hug his head. The mew ends up flying right past and ending up on Riolu's head
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Emil was so surprised over what Darkrai said that he actually managed to spill out some food from his mouth, "A THOUSAND YEAR OLD AURA MASTER?!?!" realizing his sudden outburst he quickly managed to calm down and apologized, "Oh I am so sorry, was just surprised." He wiped off some of the food from his mouth with his hand, "I understand if you don't want to talk about. Anyways, you seem like an old one. If you can't say much about Luna then might telling me another story?" While Emil was speaking the Riolu started jumping up and down and running around trying to get the Mew off from his head.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 6:41 pm

"Thousands. I believe he said he was somewhere in the five thousands, I haved awful memory. But he spent much time, in a way, hibernating so he might have slept through your time period." Shadow says. Mew laughs enjoying herself and before long both mew and riolu float up in the air thanks to Mew's physic abilities
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

A new time . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next