HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new time . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:27 am

"Dad would be doing the same thing. Now stop crying already." Destiny says and Miracle manages to slow her crying to a wimper and some tears. "Esh, you know that gets very annoying." Destiny sighs. "Well at least it's better then trying to pick fights all the time. You know it's not fair yet you do it anyway." Miracle says still wimpering a bit. "And you could do the same if you actually tried and you know that as well as I do." Destiny says poking Miracle's forhead. "But I don't like to fight." Miracle wimpers. "And I do so get over it." Destiny says. Both seemed to have forgotten Lupas was still standing there
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:30 am

Lupas sighed and began walking away, whistling as an attempt to signal Luna tha she should start moving.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:33 am

"Those two seem to have some issues." Luna says who had come out of hiding awhile ago and was sitting on a branch watching the two who seemed to still be arguing. "Their auras are very odd too, but very powerful." Luna comments though she didn't remember she had met the two of them breifly a couple of times before
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:36 am

"I'm sorry. That's one thing I didn't see coming.", he stated through a yawn, jumbling his words as he went along. "Hopefully they don't follow, I'd hate to listen to them. That Destiny girl has quite the mouth on her.", he commented, trying to forget the awful women.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:40 am

"WAAAAAH!" Luna says barely moving aside fast enough to dodge a pink bolt of aura lighting and then a blue one. The two were fighting now and the lightning that had nearly hit Luna was only stray bolts. But that was a dark aura trainer's ability so Luna didn't get how the girl in white could use it. The two seemed to be going at it rather hard but neither of them were getting hurt as they were quite literaly evenly matched
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:42 am

Lupas scoffed and seated himself. "At least they aren't over us rigth now.", Lupas said between yawns. He was really fatgued right now, showing it clear as day. "Maybe we should really get going. Or else this will be a natural disaster.", he added.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:46 am

"Oh hey there she is" Miracle says and the fighting pauses as Destiny looks over spotting Luna too. "Huh, guess your right. . . . . . . .Why were we fighting again?" Destiny asks after a second not really remembering having lost her train of thought. "I don't really remember." Miracle says and the two were clearly done with their fight for now. "Oh well, at least you havn't forgotten how to properly fight." Destiny says catching Miracle in a neck hold and messing her hair up. "Destiny!" Miracle complains wiggling free and attempting to fix her hair as the two start walking over to where Luna and Lupas were
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:48 am

Lupas stood up, and in the way. He looked back at Luna, smiling, then back seriously at the two girls. "I don't understand either of you, and I'm not sure I want to. But when a Dark Aura Trainer is involved, no good can come out of it. I know this all too well.", Lupas said as his arms folded and he yawned.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:51 am

"Trainer? I'm a dark aura master like our dad." Destiny says. "I decided to follow our mom's path and become a aura master." Miracle says seeming to have gotten over her earlier crying fit.
"Well that's a odd combo. Aura trainers and Dark aura trainers are always at eachother's throats." Luna sighs rubbing her own head getting a headache of just trying to think how these two's parents ever got over that age old feud and had kids
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:55 am

"To your extentive knowledge. I've heard plenty about Destiny because she's a dark aura trainer, although you can't always go on rumours the others passed on.", Lupas said, feeling an ill omen as Absol returned. He let her back into her pokeball. "Now, could you girls please leave before I take actions. I don't want to hit either of you.", Lupas stated.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:59 am

"Dark aura MASTER, get it right you numbskull." Destiny corrects him quite quickly. "Destiny be nice." Miracle says before turning to Luna. "It's nice to meet you again miss Luna. It's been awhile since we last met eachother." Miracle says politely. Luna blinks quite puzzled not remembering have met these two before. "I'm sorry, I don't think I remember." Luna says. "Oh that's quite alright, it was quite some time ago and we only met you breifly so it's ok you don't remember us Lunaris." Miracle says making Luna blink again
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:02 am

Lupas turned to Luna. "It seems they know a lot about you Luna.", he said. He turned to Miracle. "I, for one, think your sister should be much like you. Polite and well-mannered. Clearly elegance is your area of expertise.", Lupas said, complimenting her.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:06 am

"Oh, thank you very much but I'm not that polite." Miracle says blushing a bit not seeming used to such compliments. Destiny makes a gagging sound hating all this goody goody stuff. "And anyone with two brain cells can figure out what she is. Her aura clearly isn't human even if she tries to mimic it." Destiny says. "But Destiny, you forget our senses are much stronger when it comes to aura, especially when we're together. To anyone else she might very well seem human." Miracle says her nice way of trying to tell her sister to shut it
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:10 am

Lupas stepped closer. "I've really had enough of this.", he said, extending his right hand and preparing to firing a sphere of aura at Destiny. "I asked you to leave politely and you refused. I warned you that I'd need to use force. I warned you that my power isn't as meager as it seems.", Lupas growled out, the air growing more dense with each word.

"I am Lupas, former Dark Aura Master. One who inspired fear. Respect is all I ask.", he said as the air grew calm and he looked calm again. The sphere released and flew at Destiny.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:16 am

Destiny sighs catching the sphere out of the aura and easily crushing it. "I take it that was my warning shot? Because if that was serious you don't stand a chance. Quite frankly you wouldn't stand one anyway. We took down the strongest masters of both sides the day they came to kill our family. They succeeded in killing our parents but we blasted them until little was left." Destiny says her aura become rather frightening, even to Luna. "Destiny!" Miracle says hugging her sister trying to calm her down. "No fighting Destiny! Please no fighting!" Miracle begs hugging her sister tighter trying to keep her from fighting
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:23 am

"Luna.", Lupas said. "I don't think I can fight her without obeying what darkness is still in my heart.", he answered himself truthfully. "But I can always try my luck.", he said as he unfolded both his arms. "Don't take me lightly girl, arrogance will be your downfall.", Lupas said.

Spoiler:

A man jumped down, stumbling upon his landing. "Kid, you're way in over your head, leave this battle to me.", he said, taking up a stance. The old man seemed determined and looked at the girls. "It's sad to see that one of you wastes your gifts to only use them as you wish and not help others. Your dragging her down with you. Parasite.", he said to Destiny.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:32 am

"Look I have no clue who you are but one of us has to be strong. We're all eachother has left!" Destiny yells at the newcomer but Miracle only hugs tighter. "No fighting please" Miracle begs again this time a bubble of pink aura caging the two sisters keeping Destiny from going anywhere. "Miracle, someone has to fight and it has to be me. I know you know how to fight but your too gentle to fight." Destiny says trying to get Miracle to see her way but it doesn't help. "But why do you always want to fight so much? Fighting isn't always the answer, you never even try to come up with another way." Miracle says. "Until you talk me into it." Destiny grumbles but she was kinda stuck at the moment being hugged so tight it hurt and being trapped in the sheild her sister had put up
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:35 am

The old man wasn't content. "That is useless against my power.", he stated as he raised a hand and formed a concentrated sphere or aura. "From darkness to darkness, we all suffer an illness. Mankind's essential illness to constantly destroy and ruin. Feel it. The anuish of desolation the Dark Aura Trainers always brought with their strife.", he preached as the Aura sphere vanished, rendering the bubble useless.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:40 am

"Miracle let me go!" Destiny says. "No, I won't let you fight!" Miracle says just holding on even tighter. She wasn't going to let Destiny fight. She wasn't going to let Destiny start another fight. "Ow, your going to give me bruises" Destiny complains trying to wiggle a bit but Miracle's grip was too tight for her to move. "Fine I give my word I won't fight" Destiny says and Miracle finally let's go. Destiny grumbles under her breath rubbing her arms trying to get the circulation back in them where Miracle's bear hug had cut it off
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:43 am

The old man shook his head in disappointment. "Leave you two. Darkness surrounds you both. So long as you choose to remain in my presence, I will take action against you. I have spoken. No be gone before I act.", he said.

Lupas was standing by Luna. "I think this might be the guy L mentioned.", he stated, confused.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:48 am

"But I was only trying to stop everyone from fighting." Miracle says looking about ready to cry again. "Comeon sis, we take our own side. Neither of them wants mixed breeds like us." Destiny says glaring at the stranger and Lupas. She wasn't talking about them specificly, more about all aura trainers and dark aura trainers in general. Destiny is actually the one to start away first leading Miracle gently by the shoulders as Miracle had started crying again but this time Destiny seemed rather quite about it compared to how she had chewed her sister out earlier for crying
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am

Lupas moved to chase them. The old man put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't go boy, you intend good, but your words aren't enough.", he said before turning to Luna.

He smiled out of wisdom and respect, extending a hand for her to shake. "So you must be the famous Luna, or, Last of the Lunaris. For my life, I have spent it studying what people of brought me of ancient pokemon, and rarely anything about your species ever shows up.", he said to her. "Please, call me Tenzin if you must call me anything, as I have much respect for you, despite how your power places us at quite a disadvantage.", Tenzin replied once more.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:17 pm

"I just wish things would stay calm for once." Luna says jumping down now that the girls were gone. She felt sorry for them but there was nothing she could do for them. But she had reached her limit. Not long after she lands she faints being caught by Eragon. He sighs and carries her laying her down in her normal spot next to Fire Lily so she could rest
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Tenzin sighed. "If you wish to know more about what I know, this is not the area. I'll be waiting in outside Cerulean City.", the man said as he took off.

Lupas sighed, folding his arms and taking a deep breath. His body untensed and found a soothing pleasure in the release of his anger. "Rest, the battle, or at least the vocal debate, is finished. But that Tenzin character, he said, anything about your species hardly shows up.", Lupas continued. "What did he mean by that?", he asked her.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Over time Emil had woken up. His head was hurting again, just like the time he had traveled with Celebi. This time it seemed to hurt because he overused his abilities though. The knight didn't really know how long he had been out but for his surprise he actually saw a dream over a while. It had been many years since he last dreamed. Emil didn't really remember what he was dreaming about though. He then proceeded to climb out of the tent to find Luna and confirm that everything was okay with her.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

A new time . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next