HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new time . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A new time . . . - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:18 am

"It might just be me, but you seem to come off a bit arrogant. That might be why they show concern. It's genuine. Besides, there's nothing to worry about. Absol is somewhere out there. She's a real good one, loyal and quiet. She come back if something's going to happen.", Lupas stated. "Besides, if I was a threat, I would've made it clear to you. Not everyone gets this close to you if they were what I was once.", he finished, looking up into the sky.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:22 am

"A dark aura bastard out to kill everyone and gain as much power as possible?" Luna asks filling it in. "Quite frankly you havn't lost all the dark air around you but as I said, if Jack trusts you I'll give you a chance. I know some actually try to become good again. I know one who was nearly dead last I saw her trying to change back. Not sure how she is now if she's even still alive." Luna says not seeming to concerned, after all it wasn't her problem and she had done all she could to help
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:25 am

He seemed more uncomfortable. "Dark aura trainers aren't exactly connected, but I might know who you're talking about. Her name escaped me though.", he stated. He murmoured something under his breath and spoke. "Besides, I never accomplished anything. That was my father. Devious man if I do so compliment him. Taught me to hate and use it as a weapon.", he answered her first statement about him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:29 am

"Big black wings, white hair, I knew her by Raven but I doubt that was her real name." Luna says after thinking for a moment to remember. "A couple of friends had grown to like her, their the reason she decided to change I think. Anyway their the only reason I helped her as much as I could. I couldv'e cared less on my own what happened to her. If she survived, great and one less dark aura trainer to worry about. If she didn't it's the same." Luna says
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:34 am

"I've... come to respect all life in a way. A young girl taught me this. I doubt you'd know her, although my assumption is that she resides in the Johto region right now. She talked about how she wanted to be surrounded by life and drown out the pain and suffering this world has. She understood who I was with one glance. She wasn't even an aura trainer.", he stated.

"In a way, I guess, I'm saying that when I'm done here, I have my own agenda to make contact with this Raven character, and have her join with Atlas. He needs all the help he can secure right now.", Lupas added in cold fear.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:38 am

"What has he gotten himself into now? He's a friend too so out with it." Luna says being perfectly serious wanting to hear so she could decide if she would be able to help or not
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:42 am

"His organization has collasped. Many of the Aura Trainers involved turned dark, or met an, untimely end. Jack recruited me while I wallowed in the agony of my former self. He recruited L because, only L had the ability to track any Aura Trainer who hid themselves from detection. There's only three of us.", Lupas said. He was keeping an eye out for Absol.

"It's a terrible situation, and he's debated getting you involved. Likewise with the Kumori Temple residence in Minoru. Long since standing, ancient building and order. But Jack is naive in his ways. Surely you can see that.", he stated.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:45 am

"Well of course he would. I am one of the strongest aura masters left. Not to meantion having friends in rather high places in the pokemon world and a few in the human world as well." Luna says looking down at her shadow where her darkrai was hiding to point out what she meant as far the pokemon world part went
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:53 am

"Yes, but he fears that getting you involved would drag the darkness out further over the lands. Even I can't resist the old feeling. The shadows at your back, every move with the liberty. It's an irratating call. There's an equal to your power out there, and it's on their side. Don't think I don't know what you are. News doesn't need to travel far to reach the ears of former enemies whom were in a high place in society.", he stated.

"I also know that there is another Aura Master in Kanto. Jack wouldn't say it, but the real reason I'm with you is to find him. Even L couldn't locate him, so in a way, Jack wants you to find the master. I advise you not to. Last thing L told me was not to even bother with such an annoying man.", Lupas finished.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 5:02 am

"Sorry, the only other master I know of was in Sinnoh and as slow as he travels I doubt he's left yet. As I've said I've been trying to keep my head low and stay out of trouble. Trouble just seems to keep finding me though. First the guy a celebi drops in my lap, then the dark aura trainer and now this." Luna says scratching her head trying to think of what she should do
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 5:10 am

Lupas sighed. "I've been flustered with work since I agreed to help Atlas and his silly organization. He should be taking the fight to his enemy. After all, it's only a matter of time before they make a move against him. If they're moving against you, it won't be long until they come for me and Atlas. L will be taken out if he hangs around.", Lupas stated in desolation.

Lupas seemed quite distressed at the situation. He looked to Luna. "I say you stay out of it. Atlas is over his head. Let him go down. He'll survive. If he lived this long, he'll keep going. Resourceful as he is, you can never find him unless he wants to be found.", Lupas finished. "But about the master here in Kanto, I don't know much about him. Not even his name or general location. All L knew was that he was in Kanto.", he stopped himself there as he yawned.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 5:15 am

"I've been dealing with the dark aura trainers for years. Even beat up their leader a few times. I can handle myself againest them but Atlas, I don't like to see a friend in trouble." Luna says trying to think of a way she could help without getting dragged into the fight herself
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 5:21 am

"They have many leaders. The darker ones aren't as organized as one might think. If they were, we probably couldn't have this conversation here. It's rare to come across any of us, it's such a war that mainstream society doesn't even know about us anymore.", Lupas stated. "Atlas will be Atlas. Nothing will keep him down. The boy runs on his spirit alone, rarely thinking. I'd be more concerned about those who aren't exactly grouped together.", he said to Luna.

"That would be the way to help Jack out. Finding and uniting the Aura Trainers under one banner. That is Jack's only hope and dream. Even if his death must occur. One doesn't have to ask to know this. We're not enough to preserve aura trainers. We die every week. Someone is found dead. It's terrible thing really.", he said as Absol stood by Lupas, nudging him.

He stood up. "I suggest that we prepare. Absol has predicted something will happen. I understand that an Absol usually only detects natural disasters, but she's a little different. Much like everything that exists.", he said as he stretched.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 5:24 am

"I'm still worn out from earlier. I havn't had a chance to rest and regain my strengh." Luna says casting a nervoud glance towards the tent. 'On top of that I don't know when Emil will be strong enough to even wake up' she thinks worrying over him now. This was turning out to be one very eventful day after months of managing to keep quiet
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 5:33 am

"Maybe I should deal with it then.", Lupas said as he returned Absol to her pokeball. "Stand back for when they come. I'll do what I can to hold whatever it is off.", Lupas said as he cracked his knuckles and finished stretching. He folded his arms back up and stood proud. He shouted out against the bleak backdrop. "Show yourself, Child of the Dark. Fight me with the honour you lost so long ago. I'm ready.", Lupas replied to the darkness.

Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 5:41 am

"Now that is just so cruel. I just came to see what all the fuss in this area was about." A girl says in a sarcastic voice. She had blonde hair with a black headband and dress and a Devilozone walking beside her. "After all one can play around with that much aura and not expect anyone to notice. So who was it because you don't seem powerful enough to cause the burst I felt?" the girl says looking over Lupas then looking around but Luna had already hidden herself, both physicaly and auraly
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 5:46 am

Lupas chuckled at her. "Such sarcasm, and here I thought I had a problem.", he said to her sternly. "Now usually I don't make a remark to hit such a lovely women such as yourself with such high class manners.", he said to her, the sarcasm matching up to hers. "But I've surpressed my power. So it's only natural it wouldn't seem like me.", Lupas stated. Whether it was true or not that Lupas could match the power was only his knowledge. He was gambling with her.

He kept his arms folded, eyes focused and yawned. "So, can I help you with anything at all?", he asked her politely. "I'm sure a lady of your statue must have something she needs assistance with.", he insisted to her.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 5:52 am

"Please, your not fooling me. I can tell someone else is here though their awfully good at masking for me to barely be able to detect them. And very powerful" says the girl seeming to be concentrating rather hard trying to figure out where Luna was hiding. "Uh, I hate having to work this hard to find somebody. Annoying." she says about ready to just go tearing stuff up and not worry about the hunting.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 5:56 am

Lupas chuckled once again. He stepped foward, keeping his arms folded as Absol emerged from her pokeball and took off on him. "Hmm?", he questioned as he turned to see Absol's tail vanish. He turned his gaze back to the girl. "May I ask what your name is. And allow me to introduce myself to you, I'm Deghoulius Cifer, but you can call me Lupas.", he told her.

He stepped closer. "Now I suggest and advise that you leave. I do not particularly wish to be disturbed or witness the destruction of this land.", Lupas threatened her. He was calculating and preparing himself mentally. ".. Or else, I'll be force to defend it.", he took on a more seriou and grim tone in his facial features. His body became tense.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:01 am

"Destiny! Wait up! You know I can't run as fast as you." another voice hollers coming from nearby. The girl in black sighs looking slightly annoyed as a girl in white runs up panting. They were mirror opposites the new girl being dressed in white and with a Angelizone but other then that the two looked identical. "Honestly I wish you would warn me when your about to take off." the new girl says her back to Lupas showing marks like white angel wings on her shoulders and back. "For once Miracle would you not be such a sissy. Honestly, you need to run more then maybe you could keep up." the girl in black says who was obviuosly Destiny
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:04 am

"Honestly, this is getting to be a bother.", Lupas stated under his breath. Luna, I don't know what this is, but I won't let them do anything so long as I stand, he thought to himself, wanting to make a new name here. "I don't know or understand what this is about, but could you convince your friend to leave?", Lupas asked the newcomer politely. "I don't wish to be disturbed when I work.", he finished.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 am

Miracle finally notices the guy. "Oh I'm so sorry! My sister can be ever so nosy and rude. I'm Miracle and this is my twin sister Destiny. Please forgive us for disturbing you." Miracle says bowing to him seeming to be truely sorry though Destiny was frowning at her. "Oh hold on a minute. I still want to figure out who else is here." Destiny says finding it easier now that her sister was here with her. "Oh, it's her. Seems she's attracted trouble again. You know I'm tempted to start following her around. It gets annoying arriving only after everything happens. It'd be nice to be able to watch it for a change." Destiny comments getting a frown from Miracle.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:14 am

"Once more, I advise that you leave. Now.", Lupas stated, his tone changing. The air around him grew dense and his fists clenched. His skin tensed and he looked up at Destiny. "Now. Before I do something I won't regret. I honestly don't care how many of you dark aura trainers there are. My fists are waiting. My mind is waiting. If you want to stay, you'll fight me.", he said, waiting for a response.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:18 am

Miracle looked startled and very hurt. "But I'm not a dark aura trainer." She wimpers starting to cry. "Oh great, there she goes again. Sometimes I wish I didn't have such a wimp for a sister." Destiny sighs rubbing her forhead in annoyance. Neither of them seem very effected by the meanacing aura Lupas was putting off. In fact Destiny just turns her back on him showing she had marks like her sister except her's was black bat wings. "Would you stop that already! Esh, crying doesn't do a thing but annoy people and embarasses me because I have to call you my sister!" Destiny was fussing at Miracle
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:21 am

Lupas growled. "You should be much kinder to her. At least she is capable of compassion.", he shouted at Destiny. "I'm sincerely sorry miss, but lately I've been flustered by work. Please stop crying.", Lupas said as he sighed. He had kept his arms folded still, and was wuite frustrated with the situation at hand.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

A new time . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next