HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new time . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Emil nodded, "Hmm. . . If mine and your Riolu grow up a little maybe they can even train together," he noted as he walked up to his pokemon. "I agree with your statement though. I want to raise my Riolu more as a family member as well." The knight bent over a little and pet his little Riolu.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 03, 2012 9:34 pm

"Well, I guess we should head to town." Luna sighs getting up and calling Comet and Fire Lily over. "You'll be riding Comet, he's actually the tamest flyer I have next to Blizzard but Blizzard would draw quite a bit of attention." Luna says petting the Staraptor before climbing up onto the Charizard. "Sorry Eragon, you'll have to ride in your pokeball." Luna says. Eragon hmphs as he gets sucked into the pokeball. Luna taps Ayra with a pokeball as well so she could come along as well.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 04, 2012 6:38 am

Emil nodded, "Yes, I want to see the town already." He then calmly walked up to the Staraptor, it was his second time he had ever seen one. The first one he saw had been a messenger. "Well Comet, guess you have to deal with me," spoke Emil in a really calm matter. "Come Riolu," called knight his pokemon who imminently jumped into his lap. The boy then climbed up on Staraptor's back, safely placing Riolu between him and the pokemon. It was a little uncomfortable but nothing he couldn't manage. The boy was all set for flying towards the town.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 04, 2012 6:58 am

Luna yawned finding the slow ride boring. "How about we have a bit of fun gal?" She asks Fire Lily who takes off doing tricks in the air. Luna jumps off her several times freefalling and Fire Lily flying under and catching her again. "Yahoo!" Luna yells several times during their antics very much enjoying the very wild ride
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 04, 2012 7:18 am

Emil smiled a little bit. He was happy that Luna was having so much fun with her Charizard. It didn't even cross Emil's mind to try something like that though, especially since he was flying with Staraptor the first time and was carrying Riolu. The boy simply enjoyed the landscape from up there. There were a lot of differences now and then. It seemed like there was less forest and way more roads, hinting that transportation played bigger role in this time. He then shouted at Luna when seeing some many buildings built rather tightly together, "IS THAT THE TOWN?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 05, 2012 9:21 pm

'You know you don't have to shout. Up here speaking with aura is much easier. And yes that's the town. Luna replies as Fire Lily settles into gliding beside Comet as they near the town. Luna was trying to fix her hair. All she had down was mess it up so it was going to be quite a task
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Emil jumped off Comet laughing from joy, "Oh boy, flying sure is fun." He then helped Riolu off from Staraptor's back and placed him on the ground. He then turned to Luna, "Sorry about that. I sometimes forget that other people can use aura as well," started Emil speaking. He gave a quick view to the outside of the town and then asked, "I guess it really wasn't just my eyes playing tricks on me . . . Is there really no wall around the town to protect it?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 06, 2012 4:26 am

"The most people use walls for nowadays is privacy, not protection." Luna says getting off Fire Lily. She returns the two big pokemon to their pokeballs and let's Eragon and Ayra out. "You have to remember what I said, just about everything has changed from back in your time." Luna says looking at the town
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 06, 2012 7:48 am

Emil smiled and said, "Well, that's a good thing." The boy suddenly sounded really happy. In his mind he thought that if people didn't need protection there was no war anymore. He then walked next to Luna and asked, "Shall we get moving? I want to learn as much as possible." Emil's Riolu didn't really understand why his trainer was so excited, after all they were just going to visit a town.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 09, 2012 9:55 am

"Just stick to the sidewalks and stay out of the streets." Luna sighs carrying Arya not trusting the baby riolu not to go running off into the street. They got a few weird stares on their way into town because of how they were dressed. "Ignore them, it's just the cloths. People rarely dress like we are nowadays and usaully it's just for a show, play or festival." Luna explains as they walk
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 09, 2012 9:39 pm

"I don't really mind," answered Emil to Luna with his head turning around like a propeller. He was so excited to see the buildings, people, and pretty much everything new. He tried to memorize as much as possible of the city till he finally asked, "Where are we heading towards?" At the same time Emil's Riolu ran to Luna's other side and seemed to start talking with the one who was carried by Luna.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 09, 2012 9:42 pm

"Nowhere really, just walking." Luna says picking up the smell of a bakery nearby. She was thinking of if she should get a treat or not. After all it'd take alot of training to work it off and she had been training pretty hard already lately
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Just like Luna, Emil as well had picked up the smells. They were way sweeter and actually better than in his time. As they were walking he quickly spotted the building and asked, "Hey, Luna, let's go trough bakery quickly? I would like to see how they make bread here," spoke the boy with rather formal voice, making it look like he actually wanted to study something but he just wanted to go to bakery and try out to products.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 09, 2012 11:38 pm

"Yeah right." Luna laughs in a sarcastic voice but had had gaint grin on her face. Going in the case had piles of cookies, rolls, pastries. The breads were much farther done past all the goodies. It looked like they had fudge too. 'Triple chocolate delight muffin?' Eragon asks practically begging Luna making her laugh again since Eragon rarely begged for anything. "Alright, how about you Emil? What would you like?" Luna asks already ordering three of the muffins like Eragon wanted, mainly because she liked them too and Ayra looked curious.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Emil almost started drooling when they entered the bakery. The smells were so good, it was almost if he had stepped on another planet. He glared at different products and when Luna finally asked him what he wanted he looked up deep into the girl's eyes and answered with very serious and determined voice, "Everything."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 09, 2012 11:53 pm

"Well I can't afford everything. You'll have to narrow it down to one each. Besides after this I'm making you join me for training to work it off." Luna says chuckling doubting he could keep up with her style of training knight or no knight. People had tried before and none had managed it
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Emil chuckled a little, "It's a deal," he spoke and then proceeded to walk around the shop while waiting for Luna to order. He still had the same hungry face as he had had when entering the shop, although he had just eaten about a hour ago. The boy didn't really mind joining Luna's training. He thought that it was actually going to be new experience training with another aura master, especially one of Luna's caliber.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 12:07 am

"Here yah go since you never said which one." Luna says coming back and handing him and riolu each one of the big twiple chocolate delight muffins. "Now lets go find a milkshake to go with them." Luna says heading for the door, Eragon was already munching on his muffin and Ayra was sniffing at hers
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 12:13 am

Emil took the muffin and carefully inspected it. It didn't look anything special. He shared about one fourth of the muffin to his Riolu, after which he took first, a rather small bite, for taste example. Shortly after that the muffin was gone in two bites . . . it was delicious. Emil quickly ran next to Luna and asked with rather excited voice, "What's a milkshake?" He quickly changed his mind though and decided to add, "No, no. Don't tell me, I want a surprise." The boy was so excited that he almost forgot his Riolu, he quickly ran up to little one and picked him up though. Shortly after he caught up to Luna again and started walking with her.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 12:18 am

"I have the feeling we'll be training for the next week straight after today." Luna chuckles finding a icecream shop and going in. She quickly orders five vanilla shakes and comes back out almost juggling to hold them all as she passed them around keeping one for herself. 'Bad for me but good.' Eragon says fighting to get the thick shake through the straw and finally managing. Luna chuckles again munching on her muffin inbetween sips of her shake
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 12:27 am

Emil took the shake offered to him. At first, just like with the muffin, he inspected it beforehand and then looked at Lucario and Luna how they were drinking it. He put his lips on the straw and started sucking. It felt a little weird for him at first but after few sips he managed to get used to it. Just like with muffin this also went rather quickly. His Riolu seemed to have problem drinking it though, but after watching out the big Lucario he also learned it over some time. He was rather slow drinker though.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 am

"I think that's enough sugar for now. Too much and you'll get sick." Luna says once the treats were all gone and she caught Eragon looking at shaved ice cart. "Anyway you see everything is different nowadays. Mostly peaceful and such. Though there are some factions trying to take over by catching the legendaries." Luna says clenching her fist as she talked about it
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 12:40 am

Emil took interest in Luna's last sentence. He walked closer up to him and asked, "Factions such?" The knight had his ideas of legendary pokemon actually being legendary, meaning never seen, and they should be kept that way, hidden from people so no one could abuse their power. The fact that Luna was possessing some legendary pokemon made Emil actually feel rather uneasy but as it seemed like it was from their own free will he decided not to let that bother him. Still, he was interested in knowing who would try to take away legendary pokemons' freedom.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 12:45 am

"Evil people out for power and control not caring what they do to get it." Luna says clearly not wanting to talk of it. "Let's head back." she says heading back the way they came starting to get a uneasy feeling
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 12:52 am

Emil stood at the spot for a little while, thinking what to do. He personally wanted to explore the city little bit more as right now he was pretty much only be able to see outside. The boy looked down to his Riolu and then shrugged, "Oh well," he mumbled to himself and then picked the pokemon up. With some running steps he quickly caught up to Luna but didn't say anything, feeling a little pressure in the air . . .
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

A new time . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next