HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new time . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 12:55 am

"Comet, Fire Lily." Luna says releasing the two when they got outside of town. She quickly boosts Emil onto Comet feeling the need to be fast. She quickly returns Eragon and Arya and jumps onto Fire Lily. This time they flew quickly and straight without the antics they had coming here in the first place
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 1:02 am

Emil felt somewhat embarrassed to be pushed onto pokemon like that, after all it should be man who was supposed to help a girl, but he wasn't going to say anything as Luna looked really worried. The knight actually copied the girl this time and returned his Riolu into the pokeball. Although not really trusting the device yet this time it just felt like a right thing to do.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 1:05 am

When they were near the camp Luna narrowed her eyes. "Just as I thought. Dark Aura Trainer." She growls jumping off Fire Lily as it was the quickest way down. She landed lightly though on a tree branch since she could levitate like darkrai she had used it to soften her landing. The pokemon she had left behind seemed to be hiding for the moment. "Show your face shadow." Luna yells as Comet and Fire Lily land. A staff made of aura formed in Luna's hands as she looked around
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 1:11 am

Emil also jumped off from Comet as quickly as possible. He could feel the aura of someone, or something. It felt evil . . . The boy put up his guard, already moving his right hand on the hold of his longsword while extremely dense aura formed in his left hand. He was silent, silent like a hunter even though he was in middle of open field. He kept his ears and eyes open, trying to spot even the slightest of movement.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 1:18 am

"Why so tense dragon?" A mocking voice asks as a girl steps out of a shadow. "I'm just here to find the pokeball of the last lunaris."
"Well sorry, that's one thing your not getting." Luna says jumping down looking ready for a fight.
"Tsk, I was hoping I wouldn't have to fight for this. Oh well." the girl says and starts sending whiplike bolts of lightning towards the two. Luna seemed rather calm and used to fighting like this as she easily dodged and blocked while moving quickly closer to the girl. Once close she jabs but the girl jumps dodging and landing a few feet away. "Well now, looks like this will be interesting. Eclipse be a dear and keep that annoying lucario busy." the girl says as a black lucario jumps out tackling Eragon who Luna had hoped to sneak up on the girl. Soon the two were tied up fighting. "You will not win this fight." Luna warns still seeming calm. "Keep telling yourself that dragon. You will be mine." The girl says and a scyth forms in her hand. Soon her and Luna were clashing once again
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 1:28 am

The moment first bolt started coming towards Emil the boy just seemingly disappeared. It wasn't teleporting. No. It was his superior speed matching that of some quickest pokemon. The knight hid, thinking a best course of action. Obviously he was going to help Luna's side but how, that was the question. Suddenly in a blink of an idea the dense aura in his left had took a form of a middle sized aura sphere which went flying towards the newcomer in a crashing speed, flying under an angle so there would be no way for it to hit Luna, but rather create an opening for good aura trainer against the evil one. The boy himself had different plans though as he suddenly appeared behind enemy Lucario with a teleport. Emil performed a strong downward slash trying to cut the pokemon with his sword. His eyes weren't those of a kind hearted boy anymore, they were eyes of a killer . . .
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 am

"Oh please" the girl finds the time to roll her eyes smashing the sphere into the ground with her scyth at the same time using the handle to block a swing from Luna. "Seems like your trying to hide from him who you really are dragon. Your not using your full power." the girl taunts Luna. "SHUT UP!" Luna yells hitting hard enough that even though the girl blocked she still ended up sliding several feet back. "That's right get mad. Prehaps I'll make a pet out of that boy once we're done." the girl keeps taunting getting Luna even madder as Luna picks up her speed.

"Mreow!" a Liepard blocks Emil's attempt at attacking the lucario with fury swipes then attempts to attack him with Sand Attack
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am

In midst of battling with Pokemon the young boy didn't even put much attention to two girls fighting some distance away. His full attention was turned towards the black Lucario and a strange pokemon he most likely hadn't seen or simply didn't remember. He recognized the attack though and instantly closed his eyes do protect them from harm. For a knight such as himself closing his eyes for a second was no problem as there were other senses, sound, aura, and even smell. The moment sand hit Emil's face he was already performing another attack, this time a sidewards slash aimed at Liepard. At the same time he was preparing another aura attack, or defence depending on situation, from his left hand in case black Lucario planned something.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 1:52 am

The black lucario was tied up fighting Eragon so he didn't pay any attention to Emil. The Liepard, being a cat, easily dodged Emil's attack. "Eclpise, Shade." The girl says snapping her fingers jumping away from Luna. "Not that this isn't fun but I'm not the most patient person." the girl says spinning a black pokeball on her finger. "Let's make you use your power dragon." The girl says with a evil smirk opening the pokeball and out of it comes a Reshiram. But it didn't seem to notice the strangers at first, more like bending over trying to get the girl to pet it. "NO! Attack you idiot." the girl yells at it getting the gaint legendary's attention to focus on Luna's group. Luna had moved so she was inbetween Emil and the girl and now the reshiram
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 2:00 am

After Liepard had doged Emil's sword slash he opened his eyes again. He could feel ridicilously giant power source from somewhere which actually stunned him for a second. He quickly gained his composure excatly at the moment the giant Reshiram had bent over towards the girl. He was amazed . . . it was another legendary pokemon. It didn't make him happy though, rather it made him mad but also worried since it seemed to be on enemy's side. As it seemed like Reshiram wasn't about to attack yet he didn't move an inch, hoping that he and Luna wouldn't have to face against the legendary pokemon. Emil still kept his guard up though just in case of surprise attacks by one of the two other pokemon.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 2:10 am

"Flamethrower." the girl orders and the reshiram attacks though the flames flow around a shield made by Luna. "Oh not enough for you to take me seriously? Dialga" the girl says opening another pokeball letting out a dialga, with a black collar around it's neck forcing it to obey. "Eragon, keep him back." Luna says turning her head enough to look at the lucario. 'But Luna' Eragon starts. "But nothing. Keep him back." Luna says her voice seeming tense as she turns back to the girl. "Emil, I'm sorry for decieving you." Luna says before running forward her aura explouding. "You wanted a fight then you got it!" She roars as aura flares around her like flames growing. Out of the flames leaps thedragon Lunaris crashing into the Reshiram sending it tubbling for the moment.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 2:25 am

The boy was shocked by another thing he saw . . . this time the most. It was the most scarce aura pokemon ever existed, the noble creature Lunaris. He had never seen one, nor did he knew someone who had. Even Sir Aaron, one of the most notable aura masters of his time, hadn't met nor even sighted one. This was utmost honor for Emil. The knight sheathed his sword and close his eyes for a few moments to pay some respect. It was almost as if he could feel the new energy in the air, almost as if the presence of such creature increased his aura abilities. The boy took a deep breath in and opened his eyes. A grin appeared on his face. This was too good of a chance to miss. He was able to fight besides Lunaris, and versus other legendary pokemon at the same time. Emil took his sights on Dialga and started preparing an aura sphere. He didn't do it with one hand like normally though. With both of his hands raised towards the sky he created a humongous and dense sphere of energy. After a deep breath he hurled the massive ball right towards Dialga while at the same time shouting, "LUCARIO GET OUT OF THE WAY!"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 2:32 am

Eragon looked back and barely managed to move out of the way in time to avoid the massive sphere. It hit Dialga squarely making it slid back a few feet but other then that didn't seem to effect it. Luna attacked right after the sphere had hit tumbling with Dialga a mixture of several ttacks from both pokemon flying as they fought. Luna's other pokemon seemed to have taken it upon themselves to keep Reshiram busy and were working as a group to fight the other legendary even though Shadow, Blossom and Blizzard were legendarys themselves they were still much smaller then the reshiram
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 2:38 am

"Tsk, need more power," mumbled the boy as he started doing the same thing as before. Emil pointed both of his hands towards the sky and started concentrating with his eyes closed. It seemed as if he was absorbing all the surrounding aura and collecting it to form another massive sphere. This time he didn't stop though, he kept on going bigger and stronger. Emil could imminently feel the exhaustion from manipulating such a huge amount of aura but he wasn't going to stop. He kept on charging, going bigger and bigger. The boy decided to make it as strong as possible.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 2:44 am

'Stop it idiot! We've dealt with things like this before.' Eragon yells at him at the same time Luna slams dialga into the ground knocking it out for a bit. Reshiram had worse fair as it had been hit constantly by a range of attacks enough to hurt it but not truely knock it out. "Hmph, seems like we'll have to try again later Deyja." the girl says talking to a small black and red celebi floating around her head. "Return" the girl says returning the pokmon and the legendaries back to their pokeballs all except the odd celebi. "Next time dragon you will be mine." the girl says dissappearing into a shadow Luna growling after her though not attempting to follow her
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 2:53 am

Realizing that the enemies had escaped he decided to stop the ball and calmly release all the aura. He couldn't do it though, the attack was going out of control. Although normally forming a beautiful sphere this one was ferociously twisting and turning from several parts. Emil had to release the sphere but where? He possible couldn't aim it towards the ground as that would most likely hurt some of the pokemon, or himself. In the last second he chose the most obvious and best place to fire his sphere, the sky. Emil pushed off the humongous ferociously spinning blob of aura. It actually exploded from all the extra energy, causing huge gust of wind which actually knocked the really weakened Emil to the ground. The boy was exhausted from gathering all that aura. He did manage to mumble some words before actually passing out from the exhaustion . . .
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 2:58 am

Luna was tired from the fight as she changes back and walks over to Emil. "I told you. . ." Luna says but Eragon cuts her off. "Keep him back which he was back. The idiot overdid it trying to help you." Eragon says as Luna picked him up. "Well it seems he'll be alright, just needs to rest." Luna says headed for the camp which was remarkably still in one peice. She lays Emil in the sleepingbag inside the tent heading back out herself to tend to her pokemon not letting herself rest until they were all cared for
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 3:20 am

Three figured walked together. One slouched slightly, hands jammed deep into his pockets as his hair rustled slightly. Another, on the right, walking in pace. His arms were folded as his jacket blew gently with the wind. The atmosphere around him was grim. The third, in the centre, was obvious. The slouched man looked at him. "Jack, why are we coming out here? I thought you agreed with me to stay out of her affairs?", he asked. The man with his arms folded chuckled. "It's because the boy here doesn't trust anyone.", he quickly answered.

The boy in the centre remained calm. "Stop it, both of you. It's our duties to remain on the job. The organization has been better than it was.", he stated, as the man unfolded his arms and put them at his side. Jack took the lead and set the pace. "I know something happened out here, and the aura I detect is unfamilar and yet, familar.", he said to them, as the two nodded. The man slouched stopped and sighed. The other, a similar action as Jack yelled, "Hello?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 3:24 am

"Long time no see Jack. Let me guess, you sensed that fight a little while ago." Luna says sitting on a tree branch a bit ahead and above them. She looked rather tired between the fight and healing her pokemon she was worn out and it showed. Really she just wanted to curl up and go to sleep herself but she had sensed these guys approaching before she had the chance
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 3:33 am

"No, actually, a former enemy and new ally, Mr. Cifer detected the fight.", Jack said as the man with his arms folded stepped folded. "Pleasure to meet you, Jack speaks highly of your abilities.", he commented. "But I can't take all the credit. Getting here itself wasn't easy. Jack's organization isn't exactly highly funded. If it wasn't for the master detective L Lawliet, whom tells me he's met you at least once before.", he stated firmly. "And do not hesitate to call me Lupas.", he finished.

L stepped foward. "Hey...", he said to Luna, waving his hand. "Truely, if it were up to me, I'd stay out of whatever trouble you cook up. Jack, he just can't stay out of the affairs of other Aura Trainers. It's a pity he wastes his talents trying to unify us.", L stated as Lupas put a hand on Jack's shoulder to keep him from moving.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 3:54 am

"I didn't cook it up. A dark aura trainer came here hunting me so she's the one that started it. I'm just the one that finished it." Luna says thinking about if she should jump down or not. "I've been keeping my head low trying to stay OUT of trouble, I've had enough excitment for this lifetime. Quite frankly for the next several lifetimes if I had it my way." Luna says as Eragon joins her on the branch. Little Ayra was doing her best to get up to them but was still to little to jump or climb up
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:01 am

L straightened up. "I suppose you're right. I'd like to try and track the attacker but I'm not sure we could without a name.", L stated. Jack stepped foward as L stepped away. "I'm not staying long at all. I have an organization to rebuild. I'm assigning Lupas to help you. He may have once been evil, but the past isn't everything now is it.", Jack said. "Take care Luna. If our paths cross again, perhaps I'll be able to stay longer.", he said as him and L walked off.

Lupas looked uneasy. He looked towards Luna questioningly. "Do you even want me to stay?", he asked as he folded his arms once more.

Spoiler:
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:04 am

"I'm not the one you should really be asking. More like my companian but he's kinda. . . sleeping I guess you could put it. He tried helping me and overdid it so he'll be out for awhile." Luna says jumping down and picking up the little riolu as Eragon jumped down next to her. She didn't quite trust this guy but if Jack was alright with him she'd give him a chance
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:08 am

He didn't seem comfortable with her response. "I guess I'll have to get use to reactions like that.", he said as he grabbed the only pokeball he had and let out a pokemon. "Absol, do what you want, but don't go far. Just do what you do.", he said as Absol took off on it's own.
"I suppos then, that when he gets up I'll have to ask him then.", Lupas said as he sat on the ground.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 am

"I guess so, and Shadow leave him alone. If Jack trusts him then I'll give him a chance." Luna says and the darkrai comes out the the shadow of the tree where Lupas had sat and went into Luna's shadow. "Honestly, the way they treat me you'd think I couldn't take care of myself." Luna sighs mostly talking to herself as she lays back againest her charizard still holding her baby riolu. Eragon sits next to her but stays awake
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

A new time . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next