HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new time . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 pm

"That and you just up and vanished from the world it seems! Just where have you been." Luna says grabbing the necklace from him and putting it back on his neck. "And don't lose this. What were you thinking holding it in your hand." She says. "Not to meantion changing like a idiot." Eragon says looking around wary in case someone came
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 9:21 pm

"Well, how else was I supposed to prove to you I am who I am other than something you know? Anyway, I missed you too," Neos said, grabbing Luna and hugging her. "I mean, it has been a while, after all. How was I supposed to gaurentee you would even remember me at all?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 9:41 pm

"Uh, you got a point there." Luna says hugging him back. It had been quite some time since they met. But Eragon also had a point, changing like that after yesterday and it meant there would be trouble unless they left quickly. "Come on, we have to leave before someone else shows up. I have two companians with me so we'll have to get them first." Luna says letting go of Neos
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 pm

After telling his story to Lupas he had decided to follow the man. He was bothered by the fact that they were moving slowly. Emil never really liked walking slowly but he was used to matching his speed with someone else. The boy and man walked completely in sync, almost like soldiers. For a second he felt a little weird though. It was rather similar to yesterday when Luna had turned into Lunaris. It was only brief so he shook off the idea and simply thought that it was caused by the headache.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Neos was slightly confused as to why Luna wanted to leave so suddenly, but hearing what she said, he knew she was talking about some dark aura trainer. He immediately began following her so he would not be left behind. He just foudn her, after all, and he wasn't about to leave or lose her for a little while.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 16, 2012 2:29 am

Lupas knew the boy was quite fickle. He looked to the boy and gave a slight grin. "Don't be so serious. If you want to walk fast, then do so. I won't be falling behind anytime soon.", Lupas said to him. He looked foward. "I'd be more concerned by what trouble Luna can bring on.", he ended his sentence, picking the pace up slightly.

Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 16, 2012 2:34 am

Luna had dragged Neos about halfway back to the camp when they ran into Lupas and Emil. "Oh hey guys. We gotta move out before anymore trouble shows up. I was headed back to grab the rest of the stuff." Luna says forgetting to introduce Neos who she was still dragging along as she passed Emil and Lupas. Eragon was following chuckling at the two but silently
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Emil didn't really pay much attention to Lupas, he still kept on walking besides him. When the two finally met up with Luna the knight quickly noted the stranger who Luna seemed to drag aong. He quickly examined the person. Emil didn't really identify him as a threat as Luna seemed to have it under control, but he didn't see him as a friend either. His emerald eyes followed the girl as she walked past him. Emil rubbed his forehead and turned around on his heel, starting to walk behind Luna so he could keep an eye on the stranger. Out of curiosity he asked, "Who are you dragging along now?"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 3:22 am

Lupas answered Emil's question without a name. "Another person. He can't be too bad if Luna has him under control.", Lupas pointed out. Adjorned to himself in his thoughts, he question whether he was like Luna or not. He didn't really get any feeling from this man, because he felt... a void. Like he wasn't really supposed to exist.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 3:27 am

Neos stared at Lupas and Emil, wondering if he was supposedly supposed to know these people. "Um, do I tell them who I am," Neos whispered to Luna, wondering if she was expecting him to or not. "If I'm supposed to, please tell me..." He looked intently at the two people, slightly confused.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 3:34 am

"This is my boyfriend Neos." Luna says bu8t doesn't slow down. 'They don't need to know what you are. It's a big enough pain the boy already knows what I am.' Luna tells Neos through aura as they reach the camp and she starts collecting her stuff quickly having it all packed into two backpacks, one she wears herself and the other Eragon puts on
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 8:45 pm

"Boyfriend?" Emil asks from himself raising an eyebrow. The knight wasn't completely familiar with that concept and simply identified it as a friend relationship between a girl and a boy. He still gave a questioning look to the second newcomer. Something just felt off about him but he couldn't just point it. Still, as it seemed like Luna trusted him he wasn't going to stir up any trouble just because of a simple intuition. The boy then packed up his tiny bag attached to his belt but there really wasn't anything for him to pack . . . After all he didn't really have much in this world. He simply helped Luna back up other things.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 10 H6Q0F8z

A new time . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10