HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new time . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Luna was still out of it herself and still tucked next to Fire Lily with Ayra asleep on top of her. Eragon was beside them but he was sitting up still awake. He wasn't so trusting of their guest as Luna was. Though he also doubted Luna would let him kick the guy out either
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Lupas stood still, seemingly asleep. He leaned against what he thought was god knows. He kept him calm, keeping his mind alert for danger. His arms were still folded, his constant restraint in his own manner and form. He kept his patience and wit about him.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Emil quickly spotted Luna, and then the Eragon who was awake. He also sighted the newcomer, a rather tall man, who seemed to be asleep. The man actually managed to surprise the boy a little, but as no one were doing a thing about him he identified the man as an ally. Young knight decided not to go and wake Luna up. Instead he walked up to the newcomer and whispered, "Hello."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Lupas could hear the boy. His call was not one to be ignored. That was the fact that he stood close and whispered. Lupas gave a mental growl, then sigh. His right eye opened slowly, catching the image of the boy before him. Lupas didn't allow himself to reveal his curiousity about the boy, but he shrugged and opened his other eye. Yawning, he kept his arms folded and spoke.

"Greetings. The pleasure to meet you is all mine. You may formally address me as Lupas.", he said, extending his right hand to the boy. "And what may I have the tasteful pleasure of addressing you?", he petitioned.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Emil made a gentle smile. His assumptions had been correct, the man was an ally after all. He was rather surprised about how formal the man was though, way more formal than Luna and that dark aura trainer who they had to deal with. The knight then shook Lupas' hand with a firm, strong grip as he started introducing himself as well, "I am Emil Lancelot Castagnier, son of Lancelot Escudo Castagnier. I am part of The Knights of Cameran. Pleasure to meet you."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 11, 2012 2:36 am

Lupas' smile gleamed wen the boy shook his hand. Such a firm grip, surely such a boy must be raised with care, he thought as he folded his arms once more. Lupas listened intently to the boy. I've never heard the name before. Castagnier. Strange, or The Knights of Cameran, Lupas came back out of thought. "Well Emil, I can't say I'm familar with The Knights of Cameran or your father. Would you have the time to weave a decorated story for my ears?", Lupas asked the boy.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 11, 2012 11:37 am

Emil replied to Lupas' question with a smirk. He didn't really know if it was wise to tell about the Celebi to a person he just met, and so he offered Lupas a deal. The boy crossed his arms and spoke, "I will tell you my story if in exchange you tell me a story as well." After quickly thinking what he had said he changed his mind and shook his head, "No, you tell me a story first and then I will tell you mine. After all a big man such as yourself should have some."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Lupas liked the way the kid operated. "So, an equal exchange then. Sure. I can manage that. It all depends, on exactly, what kind of story you're looking to hear? After all, not every story is sweet and sappy when we want them like that.", Lupas commented, growing tense as he thought of the shadow he lived in previously. Blinking, then yawning, he thought and concluded. "How about I tell you what my childhood was like?", Lupas questioned Emil.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 7:16 am

Luna was waking up, slowly at first then more quickly. 'Yesh, been awhile since I've overdone it. Not exactly a easy thing to do nowadays.' She thinks to herself rubbing her head which was a bit sore. 'Morning sleeping beauty.' Eragon says still beside her having only lightly dozed off a few times. "Don't tease me right now Eragon. We gotta get packed up and moving." Luna sighs getting up seeing most of the camp already packed. "Esh Shadow, you work fast." Luna comments. "Blossom helped me some." the darkrai says coming out of a shadow
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 11:49 am

Emil started thinking which kind of story to ask from Lupas. His mind got off track when Luna had started talking though. The boy turned around and with a cheerful voice greeted the girl, "Good morning Luna." As he was in middle of conversation with the man he quickly turned his attention towards him and told, "I don't really mind what kind of story it is as long as it's interesting."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Lupas payed no attention to Luna's awakening. He was busy unfolding a tale. A tale that he and only one other person could tell. "This story, is about my father. He was a very, I'll use the word calculating individual.", Lupas began, with a stern face and calm mind. "He was quite the businessman. Running his own corporation, sealing the deals to purchase other companies and whatnot. Of course, every family had it's secrets.", Lupas added in slowly, but surely.

"I wasn't exactly a public figure. I lived eclipsed in darkness. His shadow always loomed over me. I thrived to show him I could use my powers like he could, signs of being dark. He was never aware of my existence. So I did what any reasonable individual might do. It involved his death of course.", Lupas said, grinning wildly.

"But it didn't end there. I wasn't power hungry, no. I continued to remove every president until I turned 21. I found my powers had become refined. I finally assumed control of the company, and publicly announced my existence when I was 23.", he finished. "Was that good enough for you?", Lupas asked with a hint of concern.
Syco
Syco

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 7:43 am

Emil listened the story extremely carefully. In his opinion it was a weird story which he couldn't completely understand. He blamed it on the 1000 year difference between them though, suspecting that some words this time have little different meaning that they had in his. Thanks to the story Emil was able to learn a lot about Lupas. Not that much about his past but rather his personality, the story told what kind of a man he had been . . .

Young knight mumbled, "Yes, it was good enough," and then proceeded his thinking. He was thinking about how to tell his story, the story about Cameran, Knights, and of course Celebi. He had never really told such a story and thus needed a good way of representing it. "Long time ago there lived a boy," started Emil his story, "He lived in a beautiful country named Cameran. The lands were filled with death caused by horrible wars. As the boy was born into a family of knights he also wanted to become one, one who would bring peace. He would train really hard. Hard enough to actually collapse some days."

He thought whether to talk about the Royal Family and Princess Elaine but decided to leave that part out as it didn't give much to story. The thought of Elaine actually gave him a slight smile as he proceeded his story, "It was the boy's dream to become a knight and join The Knights of Cameran, one of the noblest and most respected organization around the continent." Emil took a little breath and then continued his story, "Over the years the boy had became strong enough to join the foundation. He was able to join the knights at the age of sixteen which was quite a feat," kept on the boy talking.

Suddenly he chuckled a little as he still found the whole time traveling thing a little bit funny. "The boy's master, Sir Aaron, would give him an egg after he became a knight. The boy of course hatched it and became a friend of little Riolu. He decided to show him around the continent, and thus started a journey. The two of them enocountered a Celebi who teleported them trough time. Now the very same boy is telling his story to a man named Lupas," finished Emil his story with a smile on his face.

Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Luna rolls her eyes at the two and starts packing what little was left. "You two have fun swapping stories." She says picking up her staff and heading to train a bit with Eragon before they left.

"Have at the Eragon." Luna laughs once they were away from the other two and in a area to train. Eragon catchs her swing with his own staff and soon the two were having at it fighting eachother though neither managed to land very many blows as most were blocked or dodged
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Lupas payed attention to the kid. He wasn't slow to pick up on the story. However. At first, he felt that he was telling the story in a different way, slowly realising that he was speaking truth. He smiled as he gave himself a good thought. So, that's why I haven't heard much about his father, his last name or the group he mention, he thought.

Lupas smiled and spoke. "Most entertaining. Woven like a true tale. Perhaps when I make due time to find a few books to read, I'll include my chance to find out more. Not of you, but the Nights of Cameran.", Lupas said, noting Luna was mobile.

"I guess she's ready to move on.". Lupas could only yawn as he took a few steps and wondered where they were headed.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Watching Luna from a slight distance, Neos watched her practice. He was confident in whom he was, but he was not completely sure if Luna would still remember him. He watched for a few minutes, then randomly walked into the open.

Still fighting with himself slightly, he was going to approach her one way or the other. He walked until he was just a few feet away from Luna, and called her name.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Luna started when she heard someone call her name and ended up belly to the ground with Eragon sitting on her back. "You keep on letting yourself get distracted." Eragon says though he looked around till he stopped the guy standing there. "And just who are you?" Eragon asks him pointing his staff at the stranger
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 11:37 pm

"Do not take such defence against me, for I am not an enemy," Neos said in reply, gesturing for Eragon to lower his staff. "I'm here to see Luna." He looked at the girl on the ground curiously.

"Hello Luna, do you remember me," he asked the girl, wondering if she had seen him yet.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Luna pushs Eragon off making the Lucario fall over as she gets up. She looks at the guy as she brushs the dirt off her shirt. "You seem familiar." She says but she couldn't quite put her finger on where she had seen him before. Anyway she took advantage of Eragon being distracted like her always did her and this time he ended up being the one on the ground with her sitting ontop of him
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Neos looked at the pokemon on the ground, and slightly laughed. He looked at Luna and told her, "It's good to see that you are practicing to be a better trainer, if that is what you are training for." He walked to Luna and grabbed her hand. "Are you sure you don't remember me?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 4:46 pm

"Seems I've been meeting alot of people lately who I don't remember but they remember me." Luna sighs remembering the two girls the day before who had known quite a bit about her yet she didn't remember a thing about them. "Can you get off me know" Eragon complains and Luna quickly moves off so the lucario could get up
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Neos looked down slightly. "I thought that you wouldn't remember me." Neos took out a strange necklace, which had a pokeball as a pendant. Neos was hoping that Luna would remember the necklace, and possibly him then. "Do you remember this?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Luna saw it and reconised it her hand quickly going to her neck but then remembered something. "That. . .I gave that to. . . ." Luna starts to say when Eragon noticed it too. "Didn't you give that to Neos for safekeeping?" Eragon asks looking back at Luna. "Yes, but you don't look like Neos." Luna says looking back at the guy

(Ellis did change his image)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Neos looked down. "That could explain why you still don't recognize me." Neos, holding onto the necklace, thought for a moment to himself. "What other way is there to prove that I'm who I say other than showing her? Very well then." Neos held the necklace and changed into his lunaris form, hoping that that would make Luna recognize him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 9:03 pm

"WAH!" Luna says falling back from surprise. "DON'T STARTLE ME LIKE THAT NEOS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Wait, you are Neos." Luna says jumping back up looking startled, surprised, happy and angry all at the same time . "WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!" She yells at him since he had been gone for ages and now he just pops back up
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 pm

Neos, slightly surprised at Luna's reaction, changed back into his human form. "I guess you believe me now, considering you are yelling at me... Is the reason you are mad because you missed me?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

A new time . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next