HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new time . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 9:38 pm

A new time . . .

Pain . . . that was all young boy not wearing really modern clothing could feel. He was aching all over but most of all his head. He tried to open his eyes but he was tired . . . '5 more minutes,' he thought. He let his body to rest and opened his eyes after 2 minutes, he needed to pull himself together and figure out what had happened. He opened his eyes and saw a beautiful blue sky, a little different than from what he had remembered but it was still in its former glory. The boy then sat up and looked around himself - trees, trees, and more trees. That was all he could see, he didn't remember the place. "What happened to me?" the young boy asked from himself.

He rested his hand on his head, "I am Emil Lancelot Castagnier, one of the Knights of Cameran," started he mumbling, "Remember what happened." The boy kept on with the self conversation in his head, 'I was following a funny looking green pokemon with Riolu . . . RIOLU!' Emil remembered that he had traveled with a partner. Ignoring all his pain he jumped up and desperately started looking aroung, "Where are you buddy?" The knight asked from himself hoping some kind of answer. He was quickly able to locate the little one and although his body was hurting he ignored it and ran up to little fellow. He kneel before it and examined it. It didn't seem to have any injuries and was just sleeping.

"Thank Arceus," sighted the young boy and picked up the small pokemon on his two arms. He stood up and now took a closer look around himself. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't remember anything about such place. "Honestly . . . What happened to me?" Questioned Emil once more. He looked the position of the sun, it was around 2 p.m. He used his aura to try and scan the area and maybe find some help but it was impossible, his head was hurting too much and he couldn't concentrate at all. After standing up a little bit he became dizzy but he decided that it would be smarted to move somewhere. He used his navigation skills and simply started stumbling north, he was moving really slow and it hurt but he had to find out what had happened.

Mew
Mew

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 9:47 pm

*Crack* *Crack* The sound of wood hitting wood echoed through the trees. "Comeon Eragon, I know you can move faster then that. Stop holding back." Luna says swinging her staff again ending in another *crack* as her lucario blocked with his own staff. Luna missed her sparring matchs and was happy that her life was finally turning normal agaun, well her version of normal. "That's better!" she says as her lucario started to really use his staff to attack rather then just block her attacks. Luna was focused on her match to much to notice if anyone else was around.
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Emil kept on moving when suddenly he heard some strange noises. He couldn't really make out what they were so he shook it off, thinking that he was just hearing things because of his headache. After only a moment had passed he heard them again and then again. Young knight stopped and looked around. In a moment he could figure out where the sound was coming from and thought that maybe there were some people there. Emil start moving towards the location, he was still cautious as he currently wasn't in no position to fight and wild aggressive pokemon.
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 10:18 pm

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack* Over and over again as the two sparred. "Just like before isn't it Eragon?" Luna laughs as their staffs connect again. They were pretty evenly matched so neither got any blows, it was more a matter who got tired faster. Luna was throughly enjoying herself even though most would call her weird dressed in 'old fashion' type cloths and training with a staff. She couldv'e easily fit in in medieval times but she was born in the present and here she was stuck unless she could talk celebi into taking her to the past which wasn't likely. "Tired yet?" She asks and as a answer she barely blocks a swing aimed at her head.
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Emil kept on following the sound till he finally saw it, a Lucario and a girl in blue sparring. They somewhat resembled him Sir Aaron and his Lucario, of course this trainer was a girl. The Knight of Cameran walked little closer. Although he wanted to rest his back against the tree and simply sleep for a little he couldn't do it, after all he was in front of a lady. He put his back straight up and spoke in little louder voice, trying to gain attention, "Hello! I beg my pardon for bothering your sparring but could you tell us where we are?"
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Luna started hearing someone speak and turns her head to see where it came from. But before she could locate who spoke she found herself on her back and pinned by Eragon sitting on her. "Just like old times. Now get off." Luna says pushing Eragon off and sitting up. She finally sees the guy who spoke. "Your in the forest near Pewter city." she answers picking a leaf out of her hair
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Emil looked as the two finished their sparring match, it seemed like the Lucario was the winner this time. He looked a little confused after the girl had told their location though. "Pardon me but I think you might have gotten the name wrong. I know all cities of Cameran by heart and there is no city such as Pewter." He took a quick breath from talking and then continued, "May I say that your Lucario is very well trained and you seem to be a great warrior as well?" He asked. Emil was acting really polite and made the compliment with a smile on his face. He hoped that the lady hadn't been offended by Emil's earlier remark, telling that there was no Pewter City. Maybe it was a secret village of some sort which Emil simply had no knowledge about. . .
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 10:53 pm

"Cameran? Warrior? Well first off I don't know any region called Cameran, we're in Kanto currently. As for the warrior part, first time I've ever been called that." Luna says her curiosity perking up. Just who was this guy? Where did he come from? After all, who used the term Warrior nowadays. And for that matter, who else dressed like her in old fashioned cloths. She did it because it was easier on her then more modern stuff being as active as she was.
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 11:09 pm

"Erm . . ." The boy fell in thought. Where was this place, why did the girl act like that, those were only two questions which were currently floating around his head. "Aren't we currently in Cameran Kingdom?" Asked the boy confused. As the conversation seemed to turn longer than the knight had expected he decided to give a proper introduction, "Also I am very sorry for my late introductions but I am Emil Lancelot Castagnier, one of the Knights of Cameran." Although he didn't really like showing that he was currently feeling weak he asked from the girl, "Would you mind if we took a seat?"
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 11:29 pm

"I'm Luna Dragonstar, one of the last aura masters. And go ahead and sit, I don't mind." Luna says since she never left the ground herself. She was starting to peice together a few things about this stranger though from how he was talking. After all there hadn't been knights or kingdoms for centuries. "If you don't mind me asking, did you by chance have a run in with a Celebi?" Luna asks. If her guess was right it'd answer alot of questions she had
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Emil smiled a little and walked up to a tree, he sat down and rested his back against the tree. He slowly started stroking the sleeping Riolu's head. "Luna, sure is a pretty name," started Emil speaking, he closed his eyes and kept on talking, "But your facts ain't all that right. There are a lot of Aura Guardians, Sir Aaron for example. Even I can use aura, can't really call myself a master though." The knight started gently hitting his head against the tree, still trying to remember what happened, "I don't know who that Celebi is, I did follow a small, green, flying and rather cute looking pokemon."
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 11:40 pm

"That's a Celebi alright, they are forest guardians. They also travel through time. Hate to be the one to break this to you but your not in your timeline anymore. And guessing by how you talk your several hundred years out of your timeline." Luna says scratching the back of her head rather uncomfortable now. "Nowadays aura trainers are extremely rare and there's maybe a handful of masters. It's a dying art, like magic. I only know of three magic users in this time, two very old and mean and a self taught girl who decided to learn for herself." Luna says
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Emil was in silence, he had stopped banging his head against the tree and quietly sat there without moving a muscle. He was thinking what to make out of this situation. After a moment he asked the girl, "So you are saying that the Celebi teleported me back in time," Emil laughed a little, it wasn't evil laugh nor he didn't seem to laugh over a certain type of joke, he just laughed, "Teleported me back in time where there is no Cameran, few aura trainers and magicians?" Once again he hit his head against the tree, trying to remember exactly what happened or to simply wake up from a bad dream, "Miss, are you speaking one hundred percent truth?" Emil finally asked, hoping that the girl was some kind of evil witch who tried to deceive him.
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 11:56 pm

"More like forward in time. And yes I speak the truth. I figured it out by how your talking. Terms like warrior, kingdom and knights havn't been used in centuries. Really I'm considered odd by how I dress and act but you didn't seem to notice which led me to think how I look wasn't different to you either. Thing is all the facts pointed to time travel which is why I asked you about Celebi. It's not the first time something like this has happened around me." Luna says standing up and brushing some dirt off her pants. "Though I don't think I've met anyway that came from as far back as you seemed to have"
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 12:02 am

"Yes, yes, forward in time," mumbled Emil. He was thinking exactly why did Cameran Kingdom disappear and why there were fewer aura trainers around these times. It was true that in his time two other Kingdoms were on a verge of war and that might have triggered some events which lead to such differences in such time. Emil's headache started disappearing, his body was still rather tired though. He opened his eyes and glared at Luna, looking deep into girl's eyes to figure out if she was telling the truth. In the end all evidence pointed that Emil really had teleported trough time because of that Celebi. "You said that you have met others like me, did they get back?" Asked Emil, now trying to figure out a solution to this problem.
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 12:09 am

"Some did, others were stuck here and made lives for themselves. Most tend to not hang around so I don't know where most are now. It tends to happen when people startle a celebi. No good ever comes out of doing that." Luna says then sighs. "I guess you'll need someone to teach you about this time." she says looking at her hand where the forest mark started on her palm. Most of the mark was hidden by her sleeve so it was very noticable
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 12:19 am

Once again Emil gave it a little bit thinking. He didn't really want to stick around but what were the chances of finding Celebi and telling it to teleport him back into right time. It might as well just teleport it back into ancient times and just be done with it . . . That was definitely a risk Emil had to consider. For now he thought he was going to accept Luna's offer though. Emil looked directly into Luna's crystal blue eyes with his emerald ones and spoke, "I'd be honor if an aura master would show me around." Spoke Emil. He decided that it was time to stood up so he got on his feet. He moved carefully so he wouldn't wake up the Riolu sleeping on his arms though. Emil decided to let the little guy rest as much as possible, after all it had been some centuries long journey.
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 12:25 am

"Alright then. And Eragon, don't even think it." Luna says. While they had been talking Eragon had snuck behind Emil and had raised his staff to whack him. But Luna had startled him and instead of hitting the boy the lucario ends up crashing face first into the ground. "He tends to not like boys traveling with me but I keep him in line." Luna says picking up her own staff and starts walking
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 12:31 am

Emil laughed a little and turned around, "Don't worry, I have no ill intentions," spoke Emil, "Sorry, I would reach out my hand but they are both tied." Young knight really needed to pull his act together, he couldn't even feel such strong aura as Lucario had. He then started walking towards the same direction as Luna was, he made some quicker steps to catch up to her. Emil was keeping about 3 meters distance though, he didn't want Luna's Lucario to have any wrong ideas. "So, where are we headed?" Asked the boy, although he was somewhat sad that he probably wasn't going to see Elaine in a while he was also somewhat interested what the world now looks like.
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 12:47 am

"My camp for the time being. Just keep a eye out for my charizard, she's been rather grumpy lately which is why we were sparring away from camp." Luna says as Eragon catchs up to them walking right beside Luna.
Luna's camp was a simple matter with a fire and a tent. And a assortment of pokemon including the oddest sight ever, a Darkrai stirring a pot that was hanging over the fire. "Smells good Shadow." Luna says obviously knowing the darkrai. Off to one side was a big curled up charizard. In the tree above the tent was a Staraptor and a Articuno. "Ok now where's Blossom and Zoe?" Luna wonders outloud smiling and seeming to be counting. When she softly says One she gets tackled by a zorue and a shiny mew which she had sensed coming but let them tackle her abyway. "Alright you got me." she laughs at her smallest and most playful pokemon
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 1:27 am

Emil was amazed from the moment he reached the camp. He couldn't believe his eyes, was that really the scary Darkrai he had heard stories about? The Charizard and a Bird like pokemon looked really well trainer just like Lucario. Even an Articuno was in the camp, the legendary ice pokemon. Emil blinked his eyes, then again but the sight still remained the same. The thing that amazed him the most was a strange color pokemon who was accompanied by another one he didn't recognize. The entire camp looked awesome but it also felt awesome, Emile bet it was almost as one and only home for Luna. With a smile on his face the knight spoke, "Quite awesome friends you have," he couldn't take his eyes off them, they all looked awesome, "Have you trained every single one of them? Also aren't legendary pokemon, like . . . unique nowadays?" Asked Emil, he had never seen such a sight, it was a honor meeting all of them.
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 1:36 am

"Depends on who you are. These are all my friends." Luna says getting up now with her shiny mew on her head a zorua hanging off her shoulder.
"Next time would you warn me when your bringing someone with you." the darkrai says adding several things to the pot.
"Sorry Shadow, he sorta dropped in. Curtisy of the local Celebi." Luna says petting the Zorua on her shoulder.
'You know how Luna is about picking up strays.' Eragon huffs talking around Emil for the first time.
"Hey! I don't pick up strays." Luna says
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 9:45 am

Emil smiled friendly hoping to make the pokemon like him more. He felt somewhat like an intruder. Emil apologized in front of the pokemon who were feeling uncomfortable because of him, "I am really sorry if you feel that way. I would be really grateful if you let me stay for a little while, until I adapt to this time." He made a little pause and then remembered that he had forgotten something really important, "Eh . . . I even forgot to introduce myself again," started the boy speaking again, "I am Emil Lancelot Castagnier. At current time it seems I am just a normal knight though."
Mew
Mew

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 2:40 pm

"Don't mind Eragon, he's like that about everyone. Shadow, well he just likes to be warned so he can cook enough food." Luna says prying the pokemon off her. "Well since you'll be around awhile I might as well introduce you to the gang. Miss grouch over there is Fire Lily." Luna says nodding over to the charizard who huffs a small flame and turns away. "Up there is Comet and Blizzard, I'm sure you can guess which is which." she continues looking up at the birds in the tree. "Shadow is the one cooking and you already met Eragon." Luna says motioning to the two next to the fire. "And this is Blossom and Zoe." she finishs petting the last two in turn.
Syco
Syco

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8zSun May 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Emil quickly remembered all of their names and with a little bit overly friendly voice "Pleasure to meet you all. I hope I ain't a bother, if you need any me to do something feel free to ask me." Young knight then looked around the camp, he didn't really know how Luna was going to teach him about the current time so he decided to simply go with the flow. He thought they were going to eat soon. Emil didn't want to simply sit around doing nothing and asked, "Is there anything you need my help with?"
Sponsored content

A new time . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new time . . .   A new time . . . H6Q0F8z

A new time . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next