HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
System

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 12:56 am

'Home, didn't expect to come back here' Lilith thinks walking around the dark forests of Wydra Island. It had been a few months before they had been able to make it here but they had arrived. Lilith was hunting for dinner just now, she had been rather hungry alot lately though she hadn't been using her abilities much. No need with Dae around. 'Dae.......I'll be back soon enough' she thinks. She didn't care about why she was feeling so strongly about him, she didn't even care anymore he had forced her to feel, she only cared about being with him forever. Finding nothing in the forest she moves into town stalking through the alleys. At first chance she simply snatchs a person from a empty street and eats him without thinking about it, she had been doing that alot lately. She hadn't been expecting anything when something hits her across the back of her neck near the skull and she blacks out...........

......Several hours later she wakes up, in chains much like Dae had once used on her but these had been enchanted just for her. Looking around she saw she was also in a cage. When she moved she could tell the chains were supposed to make it painfull or each movement but as she didn't feel pain it didn't bother her though some instinct made her stop and look around again. Outside the cage was a old lady at a desk writing something in a book. Hearing Lilith move she looks up and Lilith reconises her. "Hello grandmother" she says with a fakly pleasent voice. "When I heard the news reportsd I knew you had returned. As you can see I was preparing for you while you were gone but would you care to explain why you look grown when your only twelve?" the lady asks. "I met someone and he will be coming for me" Lilith says grinning showing sharpened teeth. The lady shivers and backs off. She walks away not asking anymore questions to prepare for this someone, if Lilith liked him he had to be worse or at least as bad as her.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Dae paced around the room in the new hideout they bought on Wydra Island. His precious lover hadn't come back from hunting for over four hours now, and he was not amused. This was probably the first time in his life he felt concerned for someone's safety, and he didn't like the feeling. All kinds of worst case scenarios popped up in his head. What if she's lost? What if the Ghostbusters showed up?! What if...

Dae: "Gaaah! I can't take this. Devia, I'm going to go look for her."

He picked up his pokeballs from the table and rushed out of the room. Their haven was hidden in a small grove, with one road going straight to the town, and the other branching off to a lonely manor on a hill nearby.

Dae: "Hmm... that house looks really suspicious. Even if she's not there, I can still burn it down and take all the shiny stuff."

He rushed up the hill got the door of the mansion and released all his eight Infernus. They quickly bashed the door down and Dae entered, with his little army on tow.

Dae: "Ooh, I can feel she's here. In the bacement!"
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Lilith hears the banging from upstairs and knew Dae had come. She starts chuckling, her grandmother had no idea who she was up againest. Curse and Sorrow fly through the walls and circle Lilith. "Go show him the way" Lilith tells them. Just as they leave her grandmother comes back in. Without a word she checks Lilith's bonds and the lock on the cage before leaving again to deal with her unwanted guest. Lilith sits quietly and waits knowing it wouldn't take Dae long to find her when she feels a fluttering in her stomach. 'What the.....' she thinks managing to move her hands enough to put them on her stomach. The fluttering happens again and this time she feels it with her hands as well. It was then she realised why she had been so hungry lately. But she had never thought she could have a child so the thought had never accured to her until now. Of course she would have to get out of this alive if the child was to be born.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Dae storms around the first floor looking for the basement stairs. He doesn't meet any resistance, no guards, no evil minions, nothing. He saw Curse and Sorrow emerge from a small hatch in the floor, that must've been the entrance to the dungeon where they kept Lilith.

Dae: "This seems like the lair of some witch, but it's too quiet. There might be a trap. I don't like going into traps, so I'll send my belowed pokemon first. Go, minions!"

He opened the hatch and three of the Infernus jumped down, then Dae, then the other five followed after him. The basement was really huge and they had no trouble fitting in there. rusty chains, cages and old bones were scattered all over. In the farthest corner of the room, Lilith sat chained in a cage. He rushed over to her and tried to pry apart the iron bars of her cage.

Dae: "There you are! I was almost worried... gah. This isn't normal iron, is it?"

The cage wouldn't budge no matter how hard he pulled. He didn't want to make his pokemon help him, they might squash Lilith inside, since she's had her powers taken away by the cage. Dae looked around the room and shouted, addressing the culprit.

Dae: "Arrg! Come out now, and I'll kill you slowly and painfully. Resist, and I'll kill you extremely slowly and painfully!"
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 10:37 pm

"Might not want to make my grandmother mad. She's learned quite a bit since I left" Lilith says but she was smiling at him.

"So your the one she said would come for her" the lady says. Chains like the ones Lilith was in shoot out and intangle all the Infernus. "That daughter of a demon mustn't be let out and I won't allow you to free her. As soon as I find out how I'm sending where her father came from" the lady says. She might be old but she looked far from weak.

"Can't separate a family could you. Your going to be a great grandmother" Lilith says deciding just to annouce the news she just found out herself. If that didn't give Dae a reason to get her out nothing would.

The lady just stares wide eyed before deciding it would be better to eliminate them rather then let them live. Especialy since there was going to be another monster of a baby. Snapping her fingers more chains shoot at Dae this time trying to entangle him as well
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 11:39 pm

When Lilith mentions it, Dae suddenly recalls that she isn't the only one he came to save. There were two people in that cage. An evil-looking lady just popped out of nowhere and bound all the Infernus.

Dae: "Gah, my minions! ...wait, daughter of a demon, you say? I'll have you tell me more about that, in MY basement!"

Dae dodges the chains and rushes to the witch. He didn't like the hero rescues the princess kind of stuff, but he put up with it for Lilith. He thought he would put up with things worse than this for her sake, even. But now he had to beat up this witch and take her prisoner. Even if she was old and not as attractive as Dae would have liked, she had information.

Dae: "Time for stomping!!"

When he was within range of the witch, he raised his foot and planted his sharp heel right into her belly.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 11:45 pm

The lady disappears before his foot makes contact appearing several feet away. "Gotta be faster then shadows if you want to hit me child" She says snapping her fingers again. This time stakes and darts of metal and woods shoot out aimed for everywhere but where the lady was standing, even at the cage but they melt and burn before they reach Lilith (not the lady's doing). The lady frowns seeing them not even coming close to Lilith. 'But her powers are bound so what is doing it' she thinks but doesn't take her attention off the fight for to long
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 12:02 am

Barely keeping balance from his missed kick, Dae recalls his Infernus back to their pokeballs. Then he releases them again, no longer chained, and they shield him from the missiles flying from all direction. He had his back turned to Lilith's cage so he didn't see what happened there.

Dae: "Faster than shadow, you say. Well... not even shadow is faster than light. Einstein's law. Learn yer physics, old woman."

The Infernus jump to the sides, clearing a space between Dae and the witch. He points his hands at her and firest his green lightning from his fingertips. The lightning branches all over the place, zapping in all directions.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 12:09 am

"Learn your reality" the lady says vanishing before the lightning can hit her. When she appears and snaps her fingers this time the room became filled with Arbok and Ekans all trying to bite and wrap around Dae and his pokemon
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 12:26 am

Dae: "Gah, this is getting silly. I don't think I can hit her straight on."

The Arbok and ekans were swarming all over his feet already. The inferus made bursts of fire that blasted away the annoying snakes.

Dae: "If we can't fight her, we'll just bring the whole place down. Smash the walls!"

The Infernus begin to pound on the cellar walls, and large bricks start raining on the room from the ceiling.

Dae: "We're leaving. Hohoho. Follow us if you dare, witch."

Four Infernus picked up the cage Lilith was in anddashed up the stairs to get to ground floor. Dae followed after them, with the other four Infernus covering their retreat.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 12:33 am

The cage doesn't budge even when the four Infernus try to pick it up. "You just sealed her fate yourself" the lady says before dissappearing. Lilith struggles trying to get out of the chains as the place starts collasping around them but before she can do anything a large chuck of the floor above falls on top of the cage seeming to crush it and whatever was inside
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 10:27 am

Perplexed that the cage wouldn't move, Dae began to grow restless.

Dae: "Gah. Just what is that cage made of? I want the recipe for that alloy!"

Then the chunk of the ceiling fell down on the cage, and Dae made a contorted face. This wasn't a part of his plan.

Dae: "Noo! Lily! And my evil baby!"

The cellar has almost completely collapsed, so Dae had no choice but to flee up the stairs with his Infernus.

Dae: "This sucks. My day is ruined. I don't even feel like fondling boobies anymore."

He sat down on the ground and stared at the stairs to the basement, now blocked with rubble. He still felt Lilith's presense somewhere in the basement, so she wasn't dead, but he had no idea how to get her out of there.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 30, 2011 12:43 am

Before he can think about anything else the area where Lilith was blasts apart in waves of black flame. It left a crator with Lilith in the center free of the chains and the cage. She was rather dazed but unharmed and it wasn't her that had done that though the unborn baby had used her energy.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 30, 2011 8:30 am

Dae jumped back at the sudden explosion and saw Lilith in the crater below.

Dae: "Holy crap! Did you do that? I didn't know you had that sort of powers."

He jumped down to the basement through the hole from the blast and hugged her.

Dae: "Good you don't look injured."
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 30, 2011 9:22 pm

"I didn't do that. Talk to Junoir though I'm not sure how" Lilith says putting her hands on her stomach before moving to hug him back. "I never expecting my grandmother to do that, or to be able to trap me. But what did she mean by 'daughter of a demon'?" Lilith says. That had puzzled her being the first she had heard of it
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Nov 02, 2011 1:33 am

After making sure she was allright in all places, Dae stepped back and put his hand on his chin.

Dae: "So that's your grandma, huh? She's pretty mysterious. I want to know what she meant too when she said that you were a demon's daughter, though I've a decent idea already."

Dae spun his head around in search of the witch.

Dae: "Come out grandma, and tell us all the good bits, before our mega baby here melts your whole house down."
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 3:38 pm

"Hey don't tell her to do that. She used my energy and I don't think I have enough left to survive if she decides to do another mega blast like that. Then it'll be the end of both of us" Lilith says frowning wrapping her hands around her stomach.

The grandmother blasts a chunk of ceiling off with a dark energy blast. She hadn't prepared for a infant and especialy not one that was powerful even still in the womb. "You already blasted the house apart!" She rages not intending to answer the question
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Dae totally forgot the grandma was even there, he was baffled by Lilith's words.

Dae: "What!! Are you saying the baby is a girl? Ridiculous! I don't want no women to rule over my Empire of Hell... it's a job for only the manliest of men!"

He perked up proudly, though he himself didn't look like the manliest of men by far, with embroided sleeves and high heels and stuff. But it's the manly spirit that counts, he thought.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 8:16 pm

"I'm not sure if it's a boy or girl but I'm not calling her or him a it and her works as well as him" Lilith says keeping her arms wrapped around her stomach feeling something new to her, protectivness. (*coughonecoughofcougheachcough*)

The grandmother couldn't help but start laughing at him though as much as she wanted them dead. "I guess that counts you out princess" she mocks him.

Lilith glares at her ready to rip her throat out if Dae said to. She felt no ties to her family and had no quarrals againest killing anyone in it
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Dae sighs with relief when he hears that there's still chance for the baby to be a boy. Then he remembers that someone's here and turn around to face the grandma, ignoring her teasing.

Dae: "Well, well. How about you just spill the beans about who Lily's parents are before Junior here spills your guts on the ground. This is the last time I ask."

He stared at the witch with his burning red eyes and waited for her reaction.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Nov 03, 2011 10:59 pm

((is it okay if one of my characters drops in or do you have a specific storyline))
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zFri Nov 04, 2011 1:54 pm

[fine by me, idunno what Luna says]
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zFri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 pm

((I don't care))

"They ARE dead, well her mother is at least. Her father one can only hope he's dead" the grandmother says not wanting to say anything.

"I thought I drove them both to suicide" Lilith says frowning

"You drove your mother and my step son to suicide but he wasn't your father" the grandmother rages before clamping her mouth shut realising she had slipped a bit
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 05, 2011 1:21 am

Dae: "I figured that much. I'm pretty sure her dad is alive somewhere, demons don't die that easily."

He turned to Lilith with a pondersome expression.

Dae: "Now we know that you drove your mom to suicide together with some... random guy. They're both humans, so they're not interesting. It's your dad we need to get our mitts on."

He turned back to the grandma and gave her a sly grin.

Dae: "Might you be able to help us out with that?"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 06, 2011 5:52 pm

A dark figure had teleported into a tree nearby, he had been watching lilith for a while, intrigued by what she was.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) H6Q0F8z

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next