HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
System

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 07, 2011 12:29 am

"Don't know and I wouldn't tell even if I did" the grandmother says.

Lilith wasn't paying attention anymore. The energy drain the baby had caused had left her starving again. Hearing a rustling coming from the forest she starts hunting instinctivly
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 07, 2011 6:28 pm

The dark figure dropped from the tree in front of lilith. He was wearing a hoodie, so his face was shadowed and hidden. He landed on all fours and lifted his right hand up, it was shaped like a claw but vaguely resembled a hand. The strange person was growling slightly, more like a beast than a human. He pounced moving much quicker than a regular human, his claws shot for liliths shoulders attempting to pin her, and his teeth which were all sharp as blades and elongated, were aimed at her throat.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Lilith growls back turning intangible. The stranger goes right through her like she was a ghost. She spins to face him snarling. Her teeth were pointed and her eyes glowed red. Become solid again she leaps at the stranger's back attempting to sink her knife-like nails into his shoulders and her teeth into the back of his neck
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 08, 2011 6:01 pm

But she misses as the person is now in the tree above, he drops down aiming for her throat once again.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Lilith fades away, become invisable as well as intangible. The only problem: She couldn't attack being intangible, if she tried she'd go right through whatever she was attacking
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 10, 2011 8:16 pm

The mysterious figure landed in front of her finding her almost immediately, staring her in the eyes, his dark red black holes almost staring directly at her soul. "Name?" he said quietly
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Lilith growls at him. He wasn't her mate and this island was her hunting ground. Right now she was more predator then logical so she didn't answer. Being pregnant made her even more territorial so she had no intention of talking either. Her only thoughts were to either kill this other predator or drive him away. Becoming solid again she lunges forward hissing and slashing at him with her nails (/claws/whatever you want to call them)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 11, 2011 6:05 pm

She attacked thin air as the person was now behind her. "So you only want to kill" he said as he launched at her swinging his own claws at her stomach.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Lilith turns so the attack catchs her back instead of her stomach. She wasn't going to let him harm her unborn child. She cloaks the area in darkness leaving it literaly pitch black. She could find her way around much like a cat but she didn't know about the stranger. She hides behind a tree her arms around her stomach protectivly. It had frightened her how close she had come to losing the child

Last edited by Luna on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 pm

(wow what a keyboard fail!)

The hooded man jumped at the tree slicing it in half with his 2 claws with ease. As he continued to shoot forward he aimed his teeth at her neck again.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Lilith feels a stirring in her stomach which was her only warning before she feels her energy rapidly drained. A burst of power spreads around her in a wave of black flame destroying whatever was in it's path leaving Lilith in another crator though this one wasn't as big as before because there wasn't as much energy to fuel it. It also leaves Lilith passed out her arms still around her stomach
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 16, 2011 10:02 pm

The strange man avoids it just barely, as he used some mysterious way of teleporting. He shrugs and picks up the lilith, before taking her back over to where he had sensed other people.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Meanwhile, Dae and Lilith's grandmother were having a heated discussion about whether Lilith is a demon, a ghost, a human or any combination of the three. Just as the debate was about to turn into another round of fighting, granny made an observation that Lilith herself was gone. Before they could go look for her, they saw her being carried in their direction by a hooded figure.

Dae: "Can't I turn my back for a second without having my woman carried off by random strangers? Huh?"

He shot Granny a venomous glance as he said the random stranger part, and then rushed over to the approaching pair to find out what's going on.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 22, 2011 5:47 pm

"She used up a lot of her energy at once, it must have took its toll on her." He said laying her on the ground before leaping into the trees, remaining visible to them yet far enough to easily avoid any attacks.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 12:03 am

((Might I note it wasn't her that did that but the two little monsters inside her))
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 12:11 am

Dae looked over Lilith to make sure she's unharmed, then focused his eyes on the figure in the trees. He raised his hand and made an accusing gesture.

Dae: "Identify yourself, invader! What are your motives for making my day even more complicated than it already is, hmm?"

He shot an uneasy glance at the angry Granny, the knocked-out Lilith and the partially destroyed house.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 22, 2011 11:49 pm

The guy seemed to be gone without answering.

A large dark shape hurls out of the shadows and clamps down on the lady's neck before she can react. Blood spews everywhere as thing rips out her throat then proceeds to rip her apart making quite a mess.
The smell wakes Lilith up though she's to weak to move much. She needed to feed. Luckily the creature seemed to just want to rip the grandmother apart, not eat her
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Dae was a bit baffled at the sudden turn of events, but then relaxed and waved his hand in satisfaction.

Dae: "Phew, that's one less thing to worry about. She might have made us pay for the house. More importantly..."

He noticed that Lilith stirred on the ground and walked over to her, seeing that she woke up. Letting her support herself on him, he made his way to whatever was left of the annoying granny.

Dae: "You seem pretty exhausted. The evil baby needs to get some food too. Help yourself."

He let go of her and looked around.

Dae: "One minor detail left to resolve... who killed granny?"
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 23, 2011 12:08 am

The creature looks at him and stands up on two legs kinda in a hunched over position. It was huge and covered in black and red fur with red eyes. It looked sorta like a werewolf who was more wolf then man. Blood was still dripping from it's mouth and claws

Lilith ignores the creature and proceeds to eating getting stronger with each bite not caring in the least it was her own grandmother she was eating. The creature looked ready to take a bite out of her but stops and sniffs her when it gets close. It throws it's head back and starts howling
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 23, 2011 12:17 am

Dae notices the creature and looks it over.

Dae: "Some sort of pokemon? Sheesh, the stuff those crazies invent these days... Just in case, I'll have to exterminate it with my deadly high heel strikes."

Taking charge, Dae ran towards the creature and leapt into the air, extending his right heel in a flying kick.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 23, 2011 12:23 am

The creature grabs his leg jerking him right out of the air. It holds his face level with it's own growling. It was about to bite his head off when another creature like it comes out of the woods moving sluggishly and talking. "Now Wrath, put the insane demon boy down" it chides it's voice feminine. The creature who's name was seemingly Wrath growls once more at Dae before hurling him away. It returns it's attention to Lilith who had finished feeding by this point.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 24, 2011 12:09 am

Dae got flunt away and crashed into granny's house wall. A normal human would get his spine broken by the impact, but Dae was more concerned with his clothes getting ruined. He got up and dusted himself off.

Dae: "Bah, where do they breed that stuff. Some of the canon pokemon are absurd enough already..."

Judging that he won't be able to fight them on equal ground, he decided to call for backup. His specialty wasn't fighting, he was more of an expert at kicking his enemies in the teeth once they were already down. But he was more worried about Lilith, because unlike him, she was destructible now that she had a human body. quickly taking up his cellphone, he pushed a few buttons on the screen and brought it to his ear.

Dae: "Hey Devia, it's me. Come see this mess, it's getting interesting. The house is just north of our hideout."
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 24, 2011 12:19 am

The creatures were circling Lilith talking with eachother. "She smells like master but she is the wrong age" The sluggish one says. "Yes, we're supposed to be hunting a child but there's demon magic lingering on her" Wrath says. Anytime Lilith tried to get out from their circling she got growled at and pushed back to the center. "You think she's the one master sent us to find?" the sluggish one asks. "She is the only one with the scent we have come across" Wrath says.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Dae watched them push Lilith around and talk to eachother.

Dae: "Whoa, now some minions are chasing you? Maybe you had one of those affairs with a mafia boss, then ran away and now he's hunting you? That's so Hollywood."

He brought the phone to his ear again and whispered.

Dae: "Devia, hurry, the situation is getting a bit out of control. Bastards can never leave my woman alone, for Satan's sake. Someone always wants something from her. Not that I complain I like the adventure. Anyway, just get here."

He hung up and went over to Lilith and the pokemon. He looked them over again.

Dae: "Dang, my pokemon are too weak for this. I should have brought a gun..."
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 24, 2011 7:14 pm

"You do not know a thing about Satan little demon" Wrath hisses at him having overheard what he had said though the two creatures kept circling Lilith. "Well only one way to be sure of anything" the sluggish one says making a grab for Lilith only to get blasted back. When it gets back up black flames were licking at it's fur which it quickly puts out.
Lilith staggers, the power drain wasn't as much as the other ones but it was still hard on her.
"Well Sloth, seems we have found what we were looking for. Interesting she looks grown, and expecting if her scent is anything to go by" Wrath says stopping to stare at Lilith. Lilith didn't like the creature's gaze and meets it with her own pointed teeth and glowing red eyes.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next