HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Mew
Mew

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 30, 2012 11:44 pm

"You want to kill your child huh?" DEvia says dumping a vial of something in the water to make it normal. "Now unless your all for blood and screaming I suggest you leave." Devia says and starts going over breathing excercises with Lilith to help things along
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Dae: "Actually, I'm all very much for blood and screaming, so I'm going to stay."

He pulls up a chair and watches Lilith with an excited look on his face.

Dae: "It's actually the first time in my life I see a birth. Well, besides my own birth, but that doesn't count. Tell me if you need any help."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed May 30, 2012 11:58 pm

"Whatever" Devia says but it was another hour before baby one was born, in the midst of Lilith screaming and being a mess of blood. "Girl" Devia says tying the umbical cord before cutting it with the knife (The cord that is). She wraps the baby up in a towel handing her to Dae. Lilith however was still screaming and another head was popping out. "Looks like your in for twins" Devia says hurrying back over in time to catch the second baby. "And it's another girl." Devia says wrapping baby 2 in another towel and putting him in Dae's other arm. Devia goes through the messy process of getting the birthing sacs and discarding them and semi-cleaning Lilith up then proceeds to give the babies a towel bath one at a time before handing them to Lilith.

Last edited by Lucario on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 12:04 am

Dae: "Whoa, 200% screaming and pooping? This will be tough. But at least when they grow up, they'll be ruling the world together with an iron hand. And hopefully not plotting to backstab eachother, that would be a waste."

He sat on the corner of Lilith's bed.

Dae: "Well? How do you like our industrial products?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 12:08 am

"Just know that both girls." Devia chuckles attempting to clean up the mess but the castle didn't like the mess either and it vanishs on it's own. "Handy" Devia comments.

"Next time I'll let you do the carrying and birthing." Lilith says. "I can arrange that!" Devia says holding around half a dozen potion bottles in her hands

Last edited by Lucario on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 12:26 am

Dae waves them off.

Dae: "Pff. If I could carry my own babies, I wouldn't need women to begin with. The day I get that ability is the last day of both of your careers. And the first day of the Empire of Dae, populated entirely by my mass-produced little runts. I look forward to that."

He pokes both the boy and the girl, and then asks, nonchalantly changing the topic.

Dae: "Well? What are we going to name them?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 12:30 am

"He wouldn't be saying that after the first one now would he?" Devia says with a grin. Meanwhile the poking makes the babies start crying. And Lilith had no idea what to do. "Feed them moron. Why do you think girls have chests for. To make milk." Devia sighs rolling her eyes. It took a few minutes but with Devia's hellp Lilith got the babies happily suckling and content. . . and quiet for the moment. "How about Jinx and Lance?" Lilith asks
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 4:18 pm

Dae looked a bit surprised.

Dae: "For real? I thought girls only had boobies to seduce guys with... Oh and I've been wondering. There's a chance to birth three babies at once, right? But there's only two boobies. How would we solve that?"

After pondering for a few seconds, he came up with an answer and cast a brief look at Devia, but decided not to voice his thoughts. Then he changed the topic.

Dae: "Lance and Jinx is fine with me. I'd probably name them something like Asmodeus or something like that, so I trust your judgement better than mine."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 4:26 pm

"I guess they juggle. I don't know, I've only really dealt with full demon babies and they rarely suckle to their mom's but I figured these have a quarter human in them and would probably feed like human offspring for awhile." Devia says.

"And now I guess I can kill him." Lucifer says appearing behind Dae
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Dae: "What?! That's iron logic, boss. No wonder your minions always rebel, you don't make any sense. But well, now since the babies have landed, I can destroy the castle. Devia, take care of Lilith and the kids. The party is oooooon!"

Dae tumbled away from Lucifer and fished all his pokeballs out of his pockets, then threw them all around the place.

Dae: "I love pokemon and their moves. Infinite boom! Infinite chaos! Infinite ammo too, unlike guns. But I have a gun too, for good measure."

He pulled out a TT pistol from his inner vest pocket.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 6:06 pm

"Take your best shot but the castle might not like you trying to destroy it." Lucifer says.

"WAIT! What am I supposed to do? Unlike some I only got brains and a bit of magic not a mess of special abilities." Devia says
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Dae: "Just grab the crew and get out of this place, my car is parked in the garage on ground floor. It has no wheels, but eh, you DO have a bit of magic to make it float or something. Be creative."

He turned back to Lucifer.

Dae: "I like self-repairing castles. That way you never run out of destroyable material."

One of his pokemon punched a wall, sending pieces of rock flying everywhere.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 6:18 pm

"Last time I tried to leave this dumb castle turned me around and around no matter where I turned" Devia points out that little fact. "On top of that she's in no condition to go anywhere. She just gave birth for crying out loud!"
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Dae: "Well, you got a point. There's only one proper way to leave a house, and that's by bashing a hole in the roof and then fly out with levitation magic. Good thing we're on top floor, the stupid castle won't be able to get us lost that way. Everyone ready? No? Let's go anyway. Infernus, use Explosion!"

The Infernus propelled himself at the ceiling like a ballistic missile and exploded, leaving a moderately sized hole from which the sky could be seen.

Dae: "So long, demon boss! I'm not up to getting my ass kicked by you right now, so we'll postpone that. Lilith, Devia, hold onto the babies and move before the roof repairs itself."

He quickly chanted a spell, and sets of half-transparent bat wings appeared on his back, then on Lilith's and Devia's backs too. Without further comments, he made a huge wing flap and shot through the hole in the ceiling, sending a cloud of dust at Lucifer.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Devia flies up and smacks Dae and keeps on smacking him as they flew. Lilith held onto the babies tight (after fixing her top) and flew after them.

Lucifer just stood there and watched. "Eh, I can find them later." He says to himself as the roof repaired itself
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 11:48 pm

Dae flies far enough away from the castle to make sure it can't reach them somehow, then lands and makes sure everyone caught up to him. Confirming that the girls and the babies are present, he dissolves the wings and conjures up his car instead. More mana-economical, he explains. After everyone gets seated, he fires up the engine and drives in the opposite direction of the castle, not really concerned about the destination as long as it's not here.

Dae: "I hope he doesn't send his werewolves after us, I had a hard time with them back then."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 01, 2012 12:34 am

"Meaning they tossed him around like a rag doll." Lilith says with her arms still full with the twins.
"Now I wouldv'e payed to see that. You think they'll come to a whistle?" Devia asks
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Dae: "Hey, at least spare my car, it doesn't self-regenerate. Whistle and you'll be walking the rest of the way on foot. We can't be using any magic until we get outside of his territory, or his minions might notice us. I saw magic-detecting radars on top of a castle tower when we were there... Just because he's a demon boss doesn't mean he neglects to update his technology."

He continues to drive, until the road suddenly ends and passage is blocked by a dense forest.

Dae: "Faaaa.... now I see why he's using werewolves for transport and not cars. What do we do?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 01, 2012 9:34 pm

"It was your plan to escape instead of wait a bit till Lilith re3covered so it's your problem to deal with it." Devia says
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Dae: "You probably don't care, but Lilith's pops was about to kill me back there. Even someone as awesome as me wouldn't survive a scramble with him. Now stop being cocky and come up with something, you got brains you said."

He exits the car, crosses his arms and sits on the front hood, observing the forest around him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 01, 2012 11:50 pm

"And it's your problem not mine. He could careless about me you know." Devia says looking behind them hoping to see werewolves that would through Dae around like a rag doll. She sighs in dissappointment when she doesn't see anything
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 am

Dae gave her a sharp look.

Dae: "Oh, maybe I should just leave you behind then. You could live a nice life here, Lucifer wouldn't care and I'll be rid of useless baggage. Everyone's happy. How about it?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 am

"Then who would you get to age your brats?" Devia asks crossing her arms. "Still I'm not helping you." she was closing her eyes and laying back
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 12:30 am

Dae was getting angry.

Dae: "I can wait for the brats to age by themselves, I'm immortal and not in a hurry. If you're not going to make yourself useful, then get out of my car. This is not a cab for lazy asses."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 am

"Temper temper. You also owe me big time remember." Devia says looking at Lilith then grinning at Dae. Besides she wasn't going anywhere
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next