HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Saber
Saber

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Dae gives Lucifer a surprised look.

Dae: "Twelve is plenty enough to be fertile for someone with demon blood. Or don't tell me the King of Demons is worried about silly Christian morals?"

Then he noticed that the long talking is making Lilith uncomfortable, so he hugs her.

Dae: "Doesn't matter to me how old you are, that's all details. Main thing is, you're here, and you're carrying my heirs. When they get born, world domination is ours."

He notices Lucifer still looking at him.

Dae: "Oh, and we'll pay taxes, rest assured."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 2:22 pm

"I never said anything about christian morals. But even the greeks made their children wait till they were sixteen then let them have at it all they wanted. They even threw a orgy once a year for the youngsters to worship their fertility goddess." Lucifer says

"Until then can I get out of this dress. It's most uncomfortable, especially when they kick." Lilith says ripping the dress again only to have it repair itself
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Dae waved his hand dismissively.

Dae: "Greeks were humans. Formerly-ghost-demon biology is way more flexible. And interesting."

Then he turned to Lilith.

Dae: "We can get you one of those pregnancy tunics with large belly design. Or you could just walk arond with no dress, for maximum freedom. Hehe."

He gave Lucifer a questioning look.

Dae: "Why'd you make her wear an uncomfortable, self-repairing dress? You some kind of sadist? Oh, excuse me, of course you are. Demon Boss, after all. I might have a use for one of these dresses, by the way. To match my fabulous high heels."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 28, 2012 5:26 pm

((Presses fastforward))

Few months later......
Lilith's belly had really swollen making it look like she had a oversized beachball under her cloths. She was grouchier then ever especialy because she hadn't been allowed to leave the demonic castle since she was dragged in. The thing enjoyed making her mad always changing the hallways around on her and making doors look like the exit though they weren't. Sure she got plenty to eat, Sloth and Wrath dragged humans in and let them go so she could hunt them. The castle made sure it was a pain in the neck for her and that when she caught them she literaly ripped them to shreds. Lucifer was around but rarely seen after their first meeting with him. Dae was regularly fed with food fit for a king but at times little nasty bits were slipped in to make him mad.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 12:06 am

Dae and Lilith are eating dinner. Dae was angry.

Dae: "Stupid castle! Stupid food! They wanted to make me mad... and they did. Well, that doesn't stop me from having some more of the champagne and caviar. Lilith, pass me the marzipans, I can't reach them over the grilled human ribs over there."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 12:13 am

"Who would ruin perfectly good ribs." Lilith gripes but hands them over. She already had her meal. "And dinner didn't scream enough. I think those puppies are getting lazy. Find a way to blow up this place yet?" Lilith continues and ends up on the floor when her chair vanishs. "I HATE THIS PLACE!" she yells punching a hollow in te floor though it quickly fixs itself
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 12:17 am

Dae leans back in his chair and slowly chews on the marzipans.

Dae: "Blow it up? I'm working on it, but the food is too nice. Besides, too many explosions would be bad for the baby. I want it in once piece when I teach it about world domination. Let's save the boom for the birthday celebration, we'll make the place erupt in fireworks. Plopping into the world and getting a castle blown up in your honor, a fitting entrance for a future evil overlord, I say."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 12:22 am

"You talk about my neice like she's going to be like you. What if she just turns out like me?" Devia asks sitting on the back of a chair having snuck in. "After all if it wasn't for me she wouldn't have even let you touch her." Devia says jerking her thumb at Lilith who growls at the girl.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 12:29 am

Dae: "Then we'll toss it into the dumpster and make a new one. I don't want an useless baby, dammit. I want an heir to my throne."

He takes a large bite out of a cherry pie.

Dae: "With that said, I'm not in a hurry. I could bear to spend a few more hundred years at this place and make 20 extra babies as a reserve. There are always pesky heroes who kil evil overlords, so it's wise to have replacements."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 12:34 am

"So your why my daughter is the way she is" Lucifer says appearing behind Devia. "Um . . . "Devia jumps down and backs away some. Unlike some demons she couldn't regrow body parts. "He was the one who asked and he's my twin brother so "I kinda just went along with it. I had no clue you were her father. After all it's unlike you to have children very often and the last one was only a few hundred years ago." Devia was babbling trying to make sure her hide didn't end up on the wall
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Dae stuffed his mouth full of steak and spoke to Lucifer while putting butter on a cracker.

Dae: "You should thank her instead. She went and made your daughter all grown up and sexy, no reason to give her the scary face. Devia, have some of this cheese, it's incredible. Good things demons don't get fat, or I wouldn't fit through the door by now."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 7:18 pm

"I think I better just leave. Lilith doesn't seem to happy to see me. Goodbye lord Lucifer." Devia says making a very quick exit.
"I got more pressing matters to attend to anyway." Lucifer says and with that he was gone again.
"Ok, that was weird." Lilith says trying to catch her chair so she could sit back down
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Dae: "Yeah, it was. Everyone in this place is mad. Except me, of course. Kekeke HIHIHI."

After laughing maniacally for a few hours, he finally went back to normal.

Dae: "HAHAHAHAHU!! huu... huhuhu... yeah. Give birth already so we can kill them all."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 8:19 pm

"I can't exactly rush this along you know. Why don't you try having something growing inside you kicking ever few minutes and giving you morning sickness and making you cough flames." Lilith says really irritable now. Talk about mood swings
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Dae: "No way. I'm happy to be a man. That way I can have all the kids I want without breaking a sweat myself. I call that fair division of work."

Dae taps the table his fingers in thought.

Dae: "Actually, you may be able to speed it up. Devia could age you, so she should be able to age your baby as well. As long as she's careful and you don't give birth to an old grandpa with a beard."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 11:37 pm

"Esh, your going to age me till I'm a pile of dust arn't you. Then where would you be? On Lucifer's bad side and me coming back to haunt you." Lilith says finally catching the chair and smashing it out of annoyance. Then it bursts into black flames. "Yes, it was annoying mommy wasn't it" Lilith coos rubbing her stomach
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 26, 2012 12:20 am

Dae: "No, no pile of dust. That's not even sexy. I'm saying we should age your baby separately. Seriously, I can't wait any more. Speaking of heirs, I wouldn't mind if we aged him a bit past the birth too. Hmm..."

Dae's fantasies go wild.

Spoiler:
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 26, 2012 2:44 am

"It's connected to me right now or did you forget that?" Lilith says holding her belly though it more resembled a gaint beachball then anything that has a kid inside of it
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Dae: "At this stage of pregnancy it's already a separate person as far as spell targeting is concerned. But if you want to wait, then we can wait. I don't know how you put up with it though, having people sitting there, eating your food and karate kicking you from inside out and all that."

He poured two glasses of fortified wine and handed one to Lilith.

Dae: "The only good evil baby is a drunk evil baby."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 28, 2012 10:39 pm

"Maybe we'll get luckily and it'll blast this place to peices." Lilith says downing the glass in one gulp. And then the pain started. "Or it could jst decide to come on out." Lilith gasps holding her stomach and staggering a bit
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Dae almost choked on his wine.

Dae: "Whaa? Already? Whenever we need to age something, remind me to bring a bottle of portwein, then we won't even need any magic."

Then he looked like a lost puppy.

Dae: "So like... what am I supposed to do? I've never given- I mean, received birth before! Should I call Devia or your pops? I don't think human ambulances and doctors would accept you."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 30, 2012 11:19 pm

"Oh now you start thinking about it!" Lilith says and Dae gets a smack in the back of the head......by Devia who the house had been giving a hard time about leaving and had spit her back into the room. "Tub of hot water, towels, string, a knife and a small peice of wood NOW moron." She says naming a list of things for him to fetch while she got Lilith to a bedroom
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Dae: "Hey, Devia, you seem pretty educated on the subject... got kids already? Who have you been shagging behind my back? Ah well, we can postpone that discussion."

Using his magic powers, he conjured the objects Devia listed.

Dae: "Here you go: towels, string, knife, wood... and tube of hot water, whatever you need that for."

While saying the last part, he handed her a toothpaste-sized tube filled with hot water.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 30, 2012 11:35 pm

"I said a TUB of hot water you moron!" Devia says smacking him again sticking the wood between Lilith's teeth for her to bite down on. Lilith figures out why when another pain racks through her and she clenchs her teeth. It was to prevent her from breaking her teeth.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Dae rubs his head with a pout.

Dae: "Stupid english."

He waved his hands and a tub of water appeared near the bed.

Dae: "I summoned the water from Styx, so it might be a little deadly. I hope that's okay."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next