HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
System

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 25, 2011 4:29 pm

((Bump))
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Dae rummages through his pockets until he finds all six pokeballs.

Dae: "All right ladies, let's get oily!"

He takes aim at the two invaders and flings all the pokeballs at them in a heap. The Infernuses pop out and start blasting them with Rock Slide and Heat Crash. They may only be level 40 each, but their collective destructionism is undeniable.

System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 5:38 pm

The two odd pokemon growl. Wrath scoops up Lilith and the two pokemon take off fast despite their size avoiding the attacks aimed at them, and had they not grabbed her Lilith
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Dae: "I can't believe this is happening twice in one day. Everyone, use Earthquake! Let's see them roll around on the floor."

The pokemons started shaking the ground so violently that it became impossible to stay upright. Dae felt this first as he plopped backwards on his butt.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 5:49 pm

The pokemon sink their claws into tree trunks managing to stay upright. "Foolish little demon. Delaying us will only make lord Lucifer very unhappy" Wrath growls
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Dae was a bit baffled by their statement. He waved at the pokemon to stop their shaking and went over to the two interlopers.

Dae: "So it's that old joker, huh? I'll come with you, then. I need to get to the bottom of this. She's my girlfriend, I'm not leaving any loose relations to any demon lords that might hurt her. Lead the way."

He climbed on one of the Infernuses and recalled the others.
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 6:05 pm

"Who?" Lilith asks. Since she hadn't been around many humans she had no idea who he was. Sloth just looks at her and the two pokemon start walking again, Wrath still carrying Lilith
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Dae attuned to their pace and made a surprised snort.

Dae: "You don't know who Lucifer is? I don't know under what sort of rock you've been living your ghost life, but every mosquito should know that name. He's an obnoxious demon boss who usually just sits around in Hell with his feet on the table, but sometimes he comes up to earth to relieve his boredom and always causes major ruckus in the process. I don't know what sort of relation he could have to you, though."
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 6:28 pm

"Excccccuse me. Just about every living creature I've come across has become breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack" Lilith says starting to think
"How much rucus do I cause on a daily basis?" she asks
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Dae: "Apparently not a lot, since the Ghostbusters haven't kicked down your door yet. More importantly, do you have any idea why Lucifer would want to kidnap you? Well, you seem to be pretty popular with kidnappers to begin with, but still."
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 05, 2012 10:03 pm

"Don't make me eat your arm like I ate the ghostbusters" Lilith says though she wasn't really going to eat him. Even if she did she knew it'd grow back. "And no I don't know why he wants me."
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Dae gave a sigh and looked over at Lucifer's pokemon impatiently. They were still moving forward with no signs of slowing down.

Dae: "Speaking of arms, are we there soon? I'm getting hungry. So hungry that I might eat my arm... and it'll grow back like Lily said. Very handy, no pun intended. But not very tasty. Hey, weirdmons, I hope your boss has his hideout near a good restaurant or something."
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 05, 2012 10:40 pm

"Who said he had a hideout?" Sloth asks not answering his question
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Dae shrugged.

Dae: "I sort of took for granted that the lord of demons isn't camping by the roadside like a homeless bum, so he must have a temporary residence somewhere."
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 19, 2012 10:52 pm

"You could say that" Sloth says walking off the path they had been following. Wrath gives Dae a shove even though it probably wasn't needed
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Dae grabs his Infernus tigher in order to not be shoved to the ground. He notices them turning off the road and giggles.

Dae: "Hehe, I got you mad. Oh, are we there yet? Or do we still have a few hours of wilderness stride ahead of us?"
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Sloth dissappears in front of him. Wrath growls nodding for him to follow
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Dae willed his pokemon to carry him after Wrath.

Dae: "Hoho. I smell food. We must be close."
System

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 19, 2012 11:26 pm

They step into what seems to be the inside of a castle.
"Hands off!" Lilith was hollering from somewhere up a massive set of steps. Whatever was going on she didn't come out till a few minutes later looking furious, also wearing a old 1800's style black dress that covered nearly every inch of her.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 11:06 am

(Swapped your accounts back? What's Luna's account nowadays then?)

A bit surprised at the sudden transformation, Dae looked her over from head to toe and smirked contently.

Dae: "Victorian dresses? Suits you well. I approve."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 10, 2012 4:13 am

"Well I don't! You try being shoved into a dress that barely fits you!" Lilith says attempting to rip the dress off but it just mends itself. Lilith growls in annoyance wanting the thing off but it was apparently not going anywhere.
"Now now, stop growling like a lowly sin." Lucifer tsks as he walks in through a door at one side of the hall. Lilith just snarls at him making quite a show of her sharp teeth but all he does is raise a eyebrow at her. "Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Those humans did just abandon you instead of raising you properly. They should be ashamed, very few ever get the chance to raise such a daughter. Well I made sure their working in the hottest fires in hell for eternity so they have plenty of time to regret that fatel decision." Lucifer says
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 14, 2012 12:59 am

Dae turns to Lucifer and bows like a knight before a king.

Dae: "Mah pleasure, big boss. Good to see that Hell is still operating properly. I've worked there as an overseer some time ago, at the Frying Pan Quarter. Used my trusty pitchfork to turn over the sinners like pancakes, so they would be crispy on all sides. Good times. But I digress. A very nice daughter you have here, a bit moody maybe, but she looks (and feels) very much up to par. Be proud."

He walks closer to Lilith, puts his arm around her shoulders and pecks her on the forehead.

Dae: "Oh, and she does look great in a dress. Many middle class girls would kill for a dress like yours, so you can't complain even if it's a bit tight around some places."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 16, 2012 3:39 am

"Now what is it I hear from Sloth about my daughter being pregnant? She shouldn't yet be old enough to be fertile yet here she stands as a young, well not exactly a lady. A young demidemon prehaps is a better term. And more human then she should be, more vunerable which I disapprove of." Lucifer says glaring at Dae somehow knowing he was to blaim
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 am

Dae proudly folds his arms over his chest.

Dae: "Wait until you see the babies. I've been saving up my best, shall we say, "material" for Lilith, so there's something properly beastly growing inside of her. I promise that. As for her being too young, well, she's been around for some umpteen-hundred years so that argument is invalid. And don't worry about her safety, I've got it covered."

He taps the pokeballs hanging around his belt.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 pm

"I never said I'd been around for 'some umpteen hundred' years. It's only been 12 or 13 years." Lilith says not sure how to take things. Ripping, slashing and killing is what she did, not stand around and make small talk.

"Twelve is too young, had you waited till she was sixteen or so like days past then I wouldn't have a problem with it." Lucifer says waving a arm Lilith's way.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next