HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mew
Mew

Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Jinx walked the streets of the town two unlucky guys on her arms. "So boys, where should we go for some privacy?" She asks them. To her this was a typical night of hunting. Lure in two guys then once alone suck them dry and leave the husks. She just hoped her twin didn't get any wise ideas and try stealing her prey again. "Well I have a cabin near the edge of town. Nobody will bother us there." the of the guys say though Jinx had to keep a straight face because they were both starting to get a bit graby. 'Well soon they'll be dead and won't be grabbing anything anymore' was the thought that kept her pleasent face from twisting and scaring them off. "Well then let's go boys." She says and the guy starts leading the way, no idea what their fate was about t be
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Hecate sneaks quietly in the shadows and watches the trio. "Sheesh, I bet she's going to just eat them right away again." She continues to sneak while they walk down the quiet road. Hecate was unsure whether Jinx would follow them all the way to the cabin or just jump them right here, there weren't any people around, after all. Suddenly, one of the guys notices her. "Hey, Bob, looks like we have more company. It's our lucky night!" Hecate facepalms. "Faaa... I wonder about that."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Jinx looks back and spots her twin. "Hecate! Go get your own, these two are mine." Jinx says not letting go of either guy, and not letting them let go either. "I caught them and thanks to you butting in last time I'm starving. Go the the club and get your own, it's ladies drink free night." Jinx says though she doubted her sister would listen
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Her doubts were well-founded. Hecate didn't even budge to leave. "No, stealing guys from you is more fun. It's like fishing in a bathtub - too easy to pass on. But I have to put more skill points in Sneak next time." Hecate runs up to one of the guys and grabs his arm. "Let's dump this boring place and these boring people," she says to him and tries to pull him free of Jinx' grasp.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Jinx held on tight and wasn't going to let go. "Girls girls, no need to fight over me" the guy laughs misunderstanding what was going on. "Right about that, Demon sic her" Jinx says and the demonic houndoom leaps out of a shadow at Hecate. At the same time Jinx leaps on the guy and bites into his neck holding onto the other one so hard she nearly breaks his arm. She prefered eating here to letting her sister take her prey again
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 1:00 am

Hecate flings her pokeball at Jinx' Houndoom and hits him on the head with it. Zombie Absol jumps out and the two pokemon start fighting eachother. Hecate makes a forceful jerk, tearing the guy's arm off, he didn't mind because he was already dead from Jinx' bite. "Hah! I still stole some." The other guy was already running away. "Oh crap, catch him! Even with evil powers, we won't be able to fight off the entire city's police force."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 1:06 am

The guy gets a quick stop as Jinx still hadn't let go. She stands back up licking a bit of stray blood off her lip. The dead guy wasn't even bleeding where his arm had been ripped off, she had sucked him completely dry, he actually looked a bit mummified now. "Your turn" she says jerking the other guy back over and biting his neck like she had his friend.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 1:13 am

Hecate shrugs. "Well, I still got a fresh arm. I'll grill it later, pops is gonna love it." She quickly wraps the arm in a previously prepared bag and recalls Absol. "We should leave before anyone comes. I can't be bothered by that angry mob with torches and pitchforks again." Then an angry mob with torches and pitchforks came around the corner. "Faaa..."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 1:21 am

"You shoudlv'e hung around mom some more. Then they wouldn't bother you so much." Jinx laughs licking the last of the blood off her lips leaving the new mummified corpse on the ground. "See yah sis, do please try to die." Jinx laughs disappearing, quite literaly as she was part ghost like her mom. Demon gets returned and then Jinx flies home firuring Hecate would show up complaining soon enough
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 1:36 am

"Well, in that case, I'm also part ghost, aren't I? I can't believe I was actually running away on foot last time." But before she can disappear, the angry mob grabs her and carries her off. She decided to bribe them off with the tasty arm she got earlier, and returned home in a bad mood. "I was totally looking forward to griling that arm." She plops down on her bed and sulks. Dae comes in, chewing on some other arm. "Don't worry, I already got dinner covered. You should head over to your sister's place and apologise for stealing her food." "Never!" Hecate rolls under the bed and starts screaming in protest like a problematic teen. To her disappointment, Dae didn't argue. "Kay." He said that and left the room. Hecate didn't feel like rolling out from under her bed. "I should have let myself get burned at the stake by that mob, at least they'd let me keep the arm."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 1:42 am

"So how'd hunting go today?" Lilith asks when she noticed Jinx. "Hecate tried stealing my dinner again." Jinx says. "Oh so Dae is still around and he still hasn't come by. My brother can be such a stuck up pain." Devia says wishing her brother would come pick his family up already. He was the one who wanted one and then to dump most of it on her really ticked her off.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Suddenly, Dae comes in, still chewing on the arm he had earlier. "Well, I can only take butthurt in small doses. But now I'm all rested and ready to... hmm, what was I supposed to do here again?" He finishes eating and looks at Devia and Lilith quizzicaly, noting Jinx in a corner of his vision. "Oh right, you three can move to my place if you feel like it. It's bigger, and we'll all be together. Besides, Jinx and Hecate should get used to eachother more. Their lack of chemistry is going to get us in trouble if we'll ever decide to go adventuring in demon castles again."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 9:19 pm

"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS YOU OLD GEEZER!" Jinx shouts hating her father. Just who did he think he was, never around when she was growing up then barging in and trying to get them to move in with him. And with her sister no less. "I'm not going" Jinx yells going to her room and slamming the door behind her
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 10:26 pm

Dae shrugs, having expected that kind of reception. "Haters gonna hate. Now nobody can whine that I didn't offer." He turns and heads to the door, when Hecate walks in and turns to Devia and Lilith. "Hello mom, hello aunt. I never thought I'd find pops here, but here he is. You're not having a quarrel, are you?" She puts her hands on her hips like a boss scolding sloppy workers.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 pm

"Oh your sister is just a bit upset." Lilith says hugging Dae. "I think we have alot to catch up on, don't you?" Lilith asks him. "Sometimes I think I might mix my potions a bit to well." Devia sighs facepalming herself. "Then again I shouldv'e made a counter potion ages ago. Wouldv'e been alot easier on me."
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Dae hugs Lilith and throws Devia a mocking smirk. "Oh, I'm sorry that you have to suffer so much when you see me in a happy relationship, magic-induced or not. Speaking of which, shouldn't you drug some guy and get your own family? It's not that bad." Then, he gently strokes Lilith's hair and talk to her. "We could move together now, but the kids will fight. They have to get along at some point, though. What do you think?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 1:42 pm

"I think Jinx just slipped out her window again. Call it mother's instinct." Lilith chuckles though Devia just rolled her eyes. "Call it it's what she always does when she's mad. I hope she remembers to keep out of sight when killing. We don't need her murdering another town." Devia grumbles and goes back to stirring whatever was in her pot. "And I for one don't feel like putting up with a guy at the moment. Your all hot headed and think your the boss. You still owe me big time for your happy little family." Devia says
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)   Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8z

Get posting Saber (Warning: Content may be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1