HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning! Warning! Warning! A challenger approaches!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Crowned Clown
Crowned Clown

Warning! Warning! Warning! A challenger approaches! Empty
PostSubject: Warning! Warning! Warning! A challenger approaches!   Warning! Warning! Warning! A challenger approaches! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 1:57 am

Yo! Nice to meet you all! I'm Crowned Clown! Feel free to call me Crown, Clown, Cro, Clo, or CC! I'm just your average 24 year old black female rper with no life. Who happens to come from usa, pa! What is this? This isn't a dating site?! *GASP* /JKing xD Anyway nice to meet you all! I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was a wee tot. But really got into the series when I got the original version of Pokemon Silver~ (Sorry Soul Silver but you're just not good enough :c)

To this day everything about that game- the region, the ability to play a female for the first time (but only on the Crystal version CURSES!) the most awesome and best rival of all the pokemon games (dat character development) and the amazing pokemon that came from that version *coughHoundoomcough* really rocked my world when I was a kid.

But beyond my near obsessive love with Gen 2 I enjoyed the other games too (just not much as Gen 2) other than pokemon, I enjoy manga, some anime, and videogames of the rpg nature. The more freedom the better! I ADORE Disney movies and thier songs, so don't be surprised to hear me say I went on a "Disney music binge" every other week or so! x'3 And- oh boi! I've been ranting quite a bit, I'll have to stop it here xD Nice to be here and I'm glad I found this place! :'D I can't wait to r with you all! <3 <3 <3

~ xoxoxoxo Crowned Clown

Warning! Warning! Warning! A challenger approaches!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1