HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
System

Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 5:04 pm

Lilith finishs off her breakfast and drags the leftover bones and scrapes underground so they wouldn't be found. Dae had gotten the money and such off the corpse after Lilith had ripped the poor soul's throat out but it was sorta the way of life, predator and prey. "So new outfit now?" Lilith asks him. "I'll have to stay out of sight so I don't draw attention" she comments. After all she only had on a small nightgown and nothing else, not exactly legal to go into public dressed as she was
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Dae: "That's easily solved. My hideout is far away from the town, so if we walk the road on foot, we should meet lone trainers from time to time. When you see a decent outfit, tell me and we'll... take it. It'll be temporary until you choose what you like at the store."

He walked down the quiet cobbled road in the forest. Nobody was in sight yet, only some wild pokemon's cries could be heard in the distance.
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 5:32 pm

"So anything you want to do while we wait?" Lilith asks looking down the road seeing no one either way
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Dae looks at her sideways. He really likes her suggestive tone, but they're sorta in the middle of a shopping trip here. Dae had a tendency to get distracted easily, so he had to control himself if he wanted the clothes to be bought anytime soon.

Dae: "...let's just set up an ambush for now. You take that bush over there, I'll hide behind that tree on the other side of the road. When you see a passerby wearing something you like, give me a signal and we'll jump her. Or him."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Lilith sighs but instead of hiding in the bush she hides in the road.

A gothic trainer walks down the road completely unaware of what was about to happen. she was checking pokemon she'd seen of a dark and ghost type list and reading over which ones she still had to see
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Dae sees the trainer and analyzes her outfit.

Dae: "Fitting style... now to the fun part."

He leaps out from behind the tree and tackles the trainer from the side. The girl was too shocked to resist, so she tumbled to the ground with a yelp. Dae took advantage of the situation and began professionally undressing her.

Dae: "Leather jacket, black jeans, belt with a skull buckle, combat boots... you have good taste."

The trainer finally recovered from the initial assault. She made a pich pitched scream of fear and anger, and hit Dae across the face with all her might.

Dae: "Oww!"

He raised his hand and hit her back, the girl then passed out from sheer insult. Dae then proceeded to strip her down to her underwear, making sure to fondle the right places on the way.

Dae: "Magnificent. Lily, put this on. And if you have any female human friends, warn them from walking around the wilderness alone. I might be lurking. Hohoho."

System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Lilith drags the girl underground and leaves her in terms burying her alive. She comes up and puts the cloths on. "Still going shopping?" Lilith asks once she was done. Surprisingly she wasn't hungry is why she didn't eat the girl.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Dae: "Yeah, we are."

He walked up to lilith and stuck his hand inside her jacket. After feeling around for a bit longer than necessary, he fished out a wallet. Dae opened it and counted the money inside.

Dae: "Whoa, she was pretty rich. I think we can afford something fancy for you. Do you have any particular store you like or I'd guess you didn't spend much time on fashion when you were a ghost?""
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 6:42 pm

"Never bought anything" Lilith chuckles vanishing for a moment then reappearing to show her point. Nearby her pokemon were trying to follow her scent to track her down
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Dae: "Well, it'll be my job to introduce you to the wonderful world of clothes. You would never imagine what people put on themselves. Just look at me!"

He spins around, demonstrating his brilliant high heels and wide sleeves.

Dae: "And I'm going to turn you into the flashiest and sexiest thing in the world. Provided I don't faint from nosebleeding first."

He took her by the hand once again and set off towards the city.
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 6:54 pm

"Boys wear high heals?" Lilith chuckles teasing him but she really didn't mind them and who knew, maybe after shopping they could terrorize the mall
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Dae: "Of course. Boys wear high heels better than girls. Heh, I want to try out a dress when we get to the store. High heels, a dress, maybe a hair ribbon... and I will still be manlier than most. Hehe."

He had some shopping plans for himself as well. They entered the city, Dae didn't know the name, and headed towards the huge mall visible at the end of the street. The town was bustling with people. Dae whispered in Lilith's ear.

Dae: "Hate to say this, but we can't cause chaos here. There are owers watching over these cities that are greater than us. That's why we have to keep our evil to a moderate scale until we gain enough power."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 7:37 pm

"Aw. I was wanting to tear up a few people and cause others to run in terror" Lilith pouts but she understood. She catchs a yummy smell coming from a bakery ojn the way to the mall. Looking in the window as they pass she sees one of the workers pulling fresh chocolate chip cookies from a oven
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Dae followed her gaze and saw the bakery.

Dae: "You want some? Are you sure you won't vomit them back up, though?"

He wasn't sure if her humanization has progressed enough to accept human food. But it was worth a try, and Dae wanted some cookies too. He walks into the store and talks to the clerk. After a minute, he came back out with a paperbag. The sweet smell of freshyl baked cookies was spreading out from it. He held out the bag to Lilith."

Dae: "Try one and we'll see what happens. Turn around before you eat it though, I don't want you to throw up all over me."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Lilith takes and nimbles on it. When nothing happened she took a bite. She still felt fine and her eyes turn wide. She finishs the cookie and gets another, then another. "I can eat! I can actually eat!" She says hugging Dae happily (just don't poke alot of food into her at once or on a empty stomach into her or she will be sick)
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 11:57 pm

Dae hugs her back and then takes a cookies for himself in celebration.

Dae: "Great, now you can enjoy properly made food. We'll buy some of that as well on the way back. Let's go to the mall before we forget why we're here."

They reach the mall while finishing the cookies together. They walk inside and look around.

Dae: "None of the stores seem familiar, I haven't been here before. Look, there's a good looking one."

He pointed at a small grass wall with several gothically dressed mannequins behind it. He lead Lilith inside. There were casual jeans and tops, but also elaborate dresses in various dark designs.

Dae: "Pick anything you want and try it on... and then we'll see if I approve it. Hehe."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 12:02 am

Lilith looks around the racks and racks of cloths. After some hunting she grabs some dresses and goes to the dressing room and tries them on. Coming out with each one and she twirls around for Dae
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Dae inspected her closely each time and rubbed his chin.

Dae: "Definitely the second one. It has a really ghostish and mysterious look to it. Put it on again, I think it suits you."

He casually followed her into the dressing room as if it were the most natural thing to do.
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 2:46 pm

She didn't put up thedark orb like the last time she dressed in front of him. After all it was nothing he hadn't seen last night. She puts the second dress back on and poses for him. "How do I look?" She asks
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Dae's face lit up with satisfaction. He walked a circle around Lilith and inspected her from all sides. When he's in front of her again, he leans in and kisses her.

Dae: "Magnificent. You're beautiful. Compared to the obnoxious midget you looked like two days ago, you've completely transformed."

He gripped her hand a little tighter than before and they walked to the shop counter together. Dae paid and they left the store. He thought back to the trainer they ambushed on the way to the city.

Dae: "Ahh... nothing like murdering someone and then going shopping with their hard-earned cash. We still have some left, by the way. Want to go on a date?"
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 3:41 pm

"Ok" Lilith says. She was hungry again and wanted to try more normal food
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Dae: "Let's go to a restaurant then. I don't know this city so we'll just walk down the main street and go with the first one we like."

They strolled down the street and looked around for a good restaurant. Something caught Dae's eye. A spiky, imposing hotel-like building had the sign "Dragon's Rest" on it. They walked in, took a table in the restaurant on the first floor and read the menu.

Dae: "Miltank chops... Swinub strips... Magicarp fillet... Oddish sallad... whoa, they even have Grimer pudding. See anything you like?"
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 4:36 pm

"Maye you should order for me" Lilith says having never eaten anything other then what she caught before and not knowing what most food was called
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Dae: "Allright, this. Spiced Togepi omelette with Belossom sallad. How romantic is that. Waiter!"

The waiter came and Dae ordered two portions and champagne for drinks.

Dae: "I don't like champagne, but today's our first date ever so it has to be classy. Besides, you need to taste some alcohol, it's awesome."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 9:46 pm

"If you say so" Lilith says though the food didn't sound appealing. After all all she had ever eaten was raw meat. She fidgets in her seat a bit not used to so many people around her. It made her uncomfortable
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) H6Q0F8z

Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next