HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Saber
Saber

Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 pm

[what do you mean hands over control? you expect me to write the scene alone?]
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 9:42 pm

((I'm not any good at it so yah. Besides I'd thought you'd enjoy it since you could do pretty much anything you wanted))
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 10:02 pm

[it takes two to tango :P just try writing something and don't be afraid, there's no right or wrong here]

The soft light in the cave instantly got Dae in the mood. He stroked Lilith's cheek with his hand gently and looked her in the eyes.

Dae: "Do you want me to take the lead like last time?"
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 11:34 pm

[Luna, I didn't check the rules, make sure nobody has a reason to ban me for this :P]

Lilith: "Allright."

As soon as Dae hears that, he seals her lips with his and holds her shoulders gently. Her own hands move to embrace him and press against his back. They stay like that for a little while. Then his hands move from her shoulders to her back, he tilts his head and begins to kiss her collarbone instead, making a trace along it. Lilith closes her eyes and lets him do as he pleases. Dae's hands never stop moving across her body, caressing her back, her sides and finally he slips his right hand between her dress and her skin, massaging her breast softly. Lilith lets out a quiet moan, making circles across his back with her own hands and never opening her eyes.

He brings his face back to hers and kisses her, taking off his vest at the same time and letting it slip to the ground together with his wide collars. His glowing red eyes entrance Lilith, creating a faint red glow in her own eyes as well. As soon as his own shirt was off, he reached to undo the dress straps on her back, his lips still locked with hers. He slips his tongue inside and feels around, the taste of Lilith's dinner is long gone, and only her own warm tongue meets his. Her dress became loose and slipped down her figure.

Dae takes Lilith by the waits and puts her down on the ground, using the dress as a blanket. No matter if it gets dirty, he'll buy her ten new ones. He undid her bra with one skilled motion, taking it off and throwing it to the side. The glow in his eyes was getting stronger, and so was Lilith's. He cups one of her breasts with his hand and begins caressing the other one with his tongue. Her breathing becomes heavy and she hugs his head. Unable to control her hands, she reaches down to his pants and undoes his belt buckle. Dae smiles silently, never stopping to tease her nipple with his warm tongue.

[to be continued, foos. tohohoho]
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 4:01 pm

(Presses time skip button)

"I think we got a problem. I don't have anymore cloths" Lilith chuckles later after they were done. Her dress was ruined
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Dae inspected the damage to the dress.

Dae: "Yeah, it's pretty bad. Looks like you'll have to walk around naked... just kidding. Uh, I don't know what to do, though."

He brushed off the dress as well as he could and gave it to Lilith.

Dae: "It's torn in a few places but wear it for now. Makes you look more like a ghost with tattered clothes and everything. I'm sure we'll find a good wardrobe for you eventually."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 4:22 pm

"I could probably snatch something. Then there's no need to buy anything" Lilith says putting the tattered dress on. "Or play the helpless maiden then rip some guys throat out when he tries to help" Lilith says pretending to faint
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Dae catches her by reflex.

Dae: "I won't allow my girl to walk around in second-hand clothes."

His own outfit was probably enough to tell that he cared about appearances quite a bit.
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 9:13 pm

"I can snatch cloths right off the racks and no one can catch me" Lilith says putting her arms around his neck
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Dae: "I suppose you can. But that's bad sport, just using your superpowers for everything. And I'm already tired of that town... we'll see if they have any shops on your island."

He scratched the back of his head.
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 11:11 pm

"I guess we have to go back to your sister now" Lilith says not sounding happy about that
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Dae: "Heh. Don't make that face, you're safe. She wouldn't do something that would hurt my feelings. But having two girls under one roof does get troublesome at times."

They were back on the surface so he put his hand around her waist and started walking in the direction of the hideout.

Dae: "I'll talk to her when we get back. I hope our chef is still home, too."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 11:31 pm

"She treated me like a baseball with that branch the last time" Lilith says frowning
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 11:46 pm

He waved his hand at her words.

Dae: "You're invincible, so a few branch smacks shouldn't bother you too much, even if dealt by the incarnation of death and whatnot. She wouldn't have the nerve to use her real powers on you."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 11:49 pm

"How did I get like this then" Lilith points out This meaning her body being older then her actual age
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 12:06 am

Dae: "Well, besides that. She may smack you around or zap you with some minor spell, but she'll never destroy you as long as I'm floating on little pink clouds around you."

He spoke in an assuring tone and patted her on the head.
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 12:37 am

"I'm not so sure about that" Lilith mummers. She could tell Devia didn't like or trust her
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3