HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Saber
Saber

Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Dae: "Bah, don't make that face. It doesn't matter what it is, really. Properly prepared food is always better than raw, for our humanoid taste buds anyway. Those cookies wouldn't be as tasty if you ate them as raw dough..."

He tapped his fingers on the table waiting for the order.

Dae: "Speaking of that, what do we take for dessert? I say chocolate cake, since you liked the chocolate cookies earlier."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 11:54 pm

((I prefere cookie dough to cookies most of the time XD)

"Just not used to all this" Lilith says glancing around still nervous. "Can I vanish please? I'd feel better knowing I couldn't be seen"
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 1:07 am

[[is that healthy :P]]

Dae furrowed his eyebrows.

Dae: "Don't vanish. You have to get used to being in public. If anything, it's more fun to terrorize the human society when you feel involved in it. But if anyone looks at you funny, tell me and I'll make sure they won't do it again."

Meanwhile, the waiter arrived with their order and put the plates on the table, along with a bottle of champagne. The hot omelette was steaming and giving off a rich, spicy aroma. Dae poured up the champagne and handed a glass to Lilith. He raised his own glass and said a small toast.

Dae: "May we be together always. Till death does us apart... oh wait. Nevermind."

He gulped down the champagne in one breath.
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 1:44 am

Lilith takes a taste and make a face before setting it down. She tries the food but like yesterday as soon as it hit her empty stomach she felt sick. She dashs to the bathroom going right through everything and everyone in her way
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 1:52 pm

(Bump for Saber)
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Everything happened too fast for anyone to notice that some girl was blatantly disrespecting the laws of physics. Dae puts down his glass and sighs.

Dae: "What a volatile stomach..."

While she's gone, he calls the waiter and asks for a bottle of ectoplasm sauce. He pours some onto her food, making it glow faintly in a purple color.

Dae: "Ghost sauce. Maybe it'll help her get some food down, who knows."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Lilith comes back after a few minutes and sits back down

"Guess I can't eat human food" she mumbles not even looking at the plate in front of her anymore
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Dae: "No sulking. Try it again, I've added some good stuff. It's what ghost pokemon eat, you should be able to eat it too."

He gestured to her plate.
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Lilith tries another bite but it just ends up being a repeat of before with her running right through everything to get to the bathroom

((Before she had a full stomach of trainer when she ate the cookies now her stomach is empty))
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Dae: "Bah, this is useless."

He eats up his own portion while Llith is busy throwing up in the bathroom. When she gets back, he gets up and takes her hand to leave. His mood was ruined, and so was his wallet.

Dae: "I'm still happy because we got you this snazzy dress. You're not as allergic to human clothes, thankfully. We're out of money, so we can't do much more in town. I'm curious what you did in your free time when you were a full ghost. I won't believe you were eating 24/7."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 8:03 pm

"I sometimes kept pet humans and tortured them to death. Other times I would lead them to untimly demises. I killed alot of humans" Lilith says before her stomach growls. She sighs "I guess I better go hunting" she says
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Dae: "You just killed them? How boring. You have to do naughty stuff to them first!"

He raised his finger as if giving a lecture.

Dae: "You're not a midget anymore so you should be able to appreciate that. It's the nastiest kind of evil, after all. Let's go hunt you some poor adventurers, then. Lead the way, I'm right behind you."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 9:08 pm

"If clawing them to peices is just killing them then guilty" Lilith says. "And I don't think you can keep up with my hunting" she says kissing him before vanishing. "I'll be back later" her voice says but it's faint as she goes hunting
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Dae: "Bleh. She's way faster than back then... if she were to run away, she would be a pain to catch."

He muses to himself and doesnt notice how he walks into a dark alleyway. Five thugs surround him, one of them female.

Thug: "Hand over your money, kid, before we kill you."

Dae: "Sorry lads, spent all my money on an omelette that someone went and threw right up."

Thug: "Then hand over your boots, they look expensive."

Dae: "Sure, here you go."

He spinds around and buries his long heel into the thug's stomach. The thug falls backwards with a grunt. The other thungs attack him, but he sends them all flying with his superpowers, except for the female one who waved her hands to surrender.

Dae: "Hoho. Now I can fondle you all I want before Lily gets back. Wonderful."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 10:25 pm

About a hour later Lilith comes back still invisable. She sneaks up behind Dae and covers his eyes. "Guess who" she wispers i his ear
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Surprised, he flails around, trying to grab whoever's behind him.

Dae: "Oi Devia, no fooling around now!"
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 12:14 am

"I'm not Devia" Lilith says making a pouty face because he didn't reconise her voice. She lets him grab her though
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Dae: "Gah. My memory needs repairs. I might have forgotten your voice, but I'll never forget your taste."

He embraces and kisses her deeply. He could taste not only her, but the leftovers of her dinner as well.

Dae: "...we should really do something about that diet of yours. The sooner, the better."
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Lilith smiles at him and lays her head on his shoulde. "Well I figured out what happened before. I can eat food but only if I've eaten my normal food first. I don't know if it's new or not, I never tried before" Lilith says
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Dae: "Sigh, I'd go buy you another omelette or something but we're out of money and all."

He puts his hand on her head and strokes her hair.

Dae: "Let's go home and prepare for our voyage to your island. Unless you feel like terrorizing some trainers in the wilderness first?"
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 5:31 pm

"I had something else in mind. You said later and it's later. I can take us down to that cave again" Lilith says
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Dae: "I remember the cave. What did you have in mind, then?"

He makes a puzzled expression.
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 9:10 pm

"I think I was half asleep last night" Lilith says hinting at what she meant
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Dae: "Oh, so you insist I try harder this time? For your sake, I suppose I can."

He playfully made a face like he was doing her a favor.
System

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 9:29 pm

"It won't kill you" Lilith says playfully biting him. She pulls them through the ground back down into the crystal cave and lights it up like before.
(*hands over temporary control of Lilith*)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)   Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Darkness Everywhere (Warning: Might be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next