HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist Empty
PostSubject: Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist   Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 5:16 pm

http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t5125p15-sarah-begins-in-minoru

The topic title is no joke. This character breaks the fourth wall. Anyway, Noize said to find someone else so I can continue, so I'm doing just that!
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist   Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist H6Q0F8zThu Aug 15, 2013 9:47 pm

So, will anyone pick up on this? Or am I just done in Minoru and left with literally less than a 0% chance of finishing?
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist   Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 2:46 am

Alright, since it seems my peers have left this slide under the radar, would you mind giving me a day or two to familiarize myself with the region? I'd gladly take this over, but since I haven't seen anything yet, I'd hate to ruin the experience for you. In a day or two I should be fully capable of handling it, though. :)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist   Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 3:39 am

Thanks for the help! And remember the warning.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist   Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 5:12 am

Okay, research is much easier than I thought. This topic looks great, and since Minoru is pretty similar to the other regions as far as RP goes, we should be able to manage this without too much trouble. I'm gonna lock this topic, and get to work on your thread after. Case closed~
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist   Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist H6Q0F8z

Warning: Fourth Wall may not exist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1