HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Mew
Mew

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 21, 2011 11:45 pm

It was a cloudy moonless night, plunging everything in complete darkness. Lilith walks along a narrow forest path holding a small lantern in her hand. The flame in it was purple and didn't caste a bright enough light to see what was around though it could be seen from far off on such a night as this. Lilith didn't need the light to see having grown on a island that was this dark day and night, her eyes could see perfectly well in it. She had the lantern to lure anyone lost in the forest to her being rather hungry and human tasted better to her then pokemon.

She didn't have to wait long before she hears some footsteps approaching behind her. She turns back holding her lantern up and out as if she were trying to see the person approaching. She did this as part of the act, she could see the woman approaching clearly enough without it. The woman looked young, no older then her early twenties. She was wearing jeans, boots and a sweater. She also had on a belt with some pokeballs attached and a backpack which told Lilith the woman was a trainer. "Are you lost?" Lilith asks. She had learned how to talk like a normal girl so to not scare anyone off. "Yes. I seen your light and was hoping it was a cabin or house" The woman answers. Lilith figured she would say that, it was typical. "My home is this way. Follow me" Lilith says turning and walking down the path. The woman follows without much thought.

Lilith walked on for some time finding her footing easy though she could hear the woman stumbling, tripping and hitting stuff behind her. The woman was growing uneasy, not so sure that following Lilith was such a good idea now. She couldn't figure out how the girl was finding her way when the lantern didn't light the path up enough to see. It wasn't much longer before she noticed the ground ahead looked much blacker then the ground she was walking on. She stops a foot or so before the black area. Lilith had kept going and turns to see what was wrong. "This way" Lilith says. She was levitating in the air for the black area was a cliff but the lantern didn't caste enough light for anyone to tell that. The woman hesitates a moment longer before walking forward. On her third step her foot goes right over the side of the cliff and the rest of her follows. The woman falls to her death as Lilith watchs. Lilith puts the lantern out now that her prey was caught and floats down to eat
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 3:02 am

Then someone had walked up to the cliff, having seen the purple flame, but it had disappeared. Obviously, it moved down. The girl had a flashlight with her, and was shining down at the path, seeing where it ended. She had a blue hat on and an odd red vest. She didn't seem all that easy to fool, either.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 3:07 am

Lilith paid no attention to the girl. She already caught what she could eat for one night. She kept out of the flashlight's rays till she was to far away to be seen by it. She alights at the base of the cliff and walks over to her prey, her walk as graceful and lithe as a wild cat (Tiger, jaguar, ext.). Forgetting about the girl above on the cliff she starts eating, starting on the wrist of the corpse's right arm which was closest
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 4:04 am

Some odd boy had been standing nearby. He saw the girl eating some other girl. Thinking it was creepy, he thought it fake. "Haha! Good job, you'd make a good horror show." He said, with a slight sneery voice.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 4:09 am

Lilithe looks up at him her mouth rimmed with blood. The arm she had just been eating on was still bleeding a bit with the white bone showing through in some places. "Who said it was fake?" Lilith said her voice calm and cool as she licks the blood off from around her lips. She sets the arm down and stands up, walking towards the boy. She was planning on killing him just for the fact he had interrupted her meal
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 4:11 am

The boy gets a chill after seeing the bone. "Alright, alright, just go back to eating then!" He says, in hopes of not being next.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 4:16 am

"To late for that. I don't like people interrupting my meals" Lilith says still stalking towards him. When she was within a few feet she starts circling like a tiger deciding how to pounce on it's prey. Her eyes seemed to glow with a savage red light as she watched him, circling, deciding how to kill him
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 4:28 am

The boy searched himself for something he could defend himself with. He pulled out nothing but a small match. He took out the box for it and lit it by striking it against the the rough side, while backing away from her direction and since she was circling him, he really just stayed in the center. It was all he had, but he seemed desperate.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 4:32 am

"A little fire? Pathetic" Lilith says making a odd movement with her hand. The flame turns purple and cold, a dead fire like she used in her lantern. Cackling can be heard as her Spireon and Misdreavus join in on the 'fun' circling the boy even closer then Lilith. Lilith in the meantime was slowly shrinking the circle each time she circled him so she could get closer
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 4:38 am

The boy is creeped completely and tries for running through the area which Lilith would not be, but her pokemon would. He dropped the match in fright.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 4:42 am

As he pauses, Lilith pounces. She tries catching his head in her arms, if she could she could snap his neck or strangle him. Either way if she managed to catch his head it would be the end for him, he wouldn't be able to break free for she was stronger then most teenagers despite her size.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 4:44 am

As she landed on top of him, he had been knocked to the ground. "Leggo..." he says, not really saying any real words, but it was understandable he meant 'let go.'
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 4:48 am

"Not a chance. Does a tigeress let go of a zebra she's caught just because it brays in fright?" Lilith asks tightening her arms around his neck to choke off his air and slowly suffocate him
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 5:12 am

The boy had barely been able to take a breath, before his head finally dropped weak, signalling there was no longer life left in the body.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 5:18 am

"Dinner" Lilith says letting go of the corpse. She walks off back to her own meal while her ghosts start eating the boy's corpse. Taking a bite she grimaces, while she had been toying with the boy her 'food' had gotten cold. Since there was nothing she could do about it she goes on eating like she had never been interrupted in the first place
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 5:34 am

The light of the flashlight again. It was from a large distance, someone would suspect, from the way it looked less illuminating on the sides of the trees than it usually would. It was the same girl as before. She handn't detected Lilith, yet. She seemed to be patrolling the place, and knew her way around pretty easily.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 5:38 am

Lilith was to focused on eating to notice the girl. After all in was the first time she had eaten in two days, slim pickings lately. She had already stripped and eaten most of the flesh on the forearm showing the pale bones, one of which was broken from the fall, and was almost to the elbow
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 2:55 am

The girl seemed to be approaching Lilith's location fairly quickly now, however she was yet to notice anyone. The light of the torch drew closer and closer, pointing this way and that as the girl searched around, checking for anything out of the ordinary. Even though they were getting close the girl's footsteps weren't close enough yet to be heard, the only sign she was there was her light, which was yet to hit Lilith directly.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 3:04 am

Lilith was still eating, more bones showing in the arm which was almost stripped of flesh by now. Lilith let's it drop and starts eating on the other arm. As for her pokemon a few feet away, they had finished with the boy's corpse having eaten faster. All that was left were bones with small bits of flesh left, tattered cloths and the head. The pokemon were starting to snooze. Having full stomachs made them sleepy
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 3:12 am

The girl was close now; her footsteps could be heard faintly in the distance. There was also a rustle in some nearby trees; a pokémon was watching Lilith with fear in her eyes as she dashed towards the girl's location. There was a crackling sound a form of radio was used by the girl to contact others. The girl quickened her pace and trod carefully so that her footsteps were no longer as loud as previously. She watched Lilith from a nearby tree. Her radio then crackled again as someone contacted her, "God damn it!" She whispered to herself and she hoped the strange being below her hadn't heard.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 3:18 am

((As it fits I'll let the cursing slide))

Lilith does in fact hear the radio and the girl's curse. Smiling to herself she finishs what was in her mouth. "Care to join me?" Lilith asks without turning her voice openly inviting though there was the slightest hint of mockery in it. Her pokemon look up lazily but they just lay their heads back down seeing no point in getting up at the moment
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 3:25 am

The girl in the tree froze as she heard the creepy voice sail up through the wind and into the tree where she was crouched. Next to her was a green pokémon with leaf like ears and tail, commonly known as a Leafeon to many. Her pokémon seemed afraid of the strange girl below more than her partner. The ranger stood up on the branch she was previously crouched upon and pointed to the girl, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to take you in for questioning about the various and strange murders that have been occurring in the forest." The girl announced a hint of fear in her voice, "Do not try to attack me or you'll be putting yourself into potentially more trouble." This time she spoke with more authority. A whooshing sound could be heard in the sky.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 3:32 am

"It's not my fault people die, it's the way of life. I simply feed on them once their dead, I can't eat anything else. It's been like that since I was born" Lilith says almost sadly standing up but keeping her back to the girl. The girl would be able to hear sobbing coming from Lilith. If one looked at her it would look as if she were truely crying but it was a act
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 3:35 am

The ranger stood proudly, unfazed by the act and pointed to the girl, "There are other means of getting food, even if you need meat..." she then added quietly, "Which is highly unlikely." The whooshing sound from the sky grew louder and if you were to look up the silhouette of three figures could be seen as they approached the scene as well.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 3:44 am

"My PARENTS left me for dead because off it! I wasn't even a day old, had I been normal I would have died but I'm not. I was born dead yet alive. I have no heartbeat, no warmth, no family unlike you spoilt light walkers." Lilith says cutting the act as if it had never happened. She turns to face the girl her eyes glowing red. "And no light walker can touch me anymore then they can a ghost. I had to learn the trickeries of ghosts to survive and I learned the powers of my family from my parents before I drove them so insane they killed themselves"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) H6Q0F8z

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next