HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Saber
Saber

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 12:49 am

Dae tapped the steering wheel with his fingers.

Dae: "Don't think you can patronize me, Devia."

At any other time he would just have booted her out of the car and left, but he couldn't do that in front of Lilith. On the other hand, he didn't know another way out of the situation.

Dae: "Have it your way. I don't know how to get out of here without using magic and alerting all of Lucifer's servants to our presence, so I'll just wait until you come around."

He pulled out a Gameboy out of the glove compartment and turned it on.

Dae: "Pokemon Yellow... Hoo boy, been a while since I last playing this."

And he nonchalantly absorbed himself into the game.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 10:08 am

"Stick around and I'll get to watch you get eaten." Devia says with a chuckle pointing out a fact that if they stuck around they would get found. "I wonder if mister Lucifer has a cellphone. I shouldv'e asked." Devia thinks outloud
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 10:40 am

Dae replies without looking up from the Gameboy screen.

Dae: "Nothing I can do, fool. If they find us, I'll just run away on my own, no problems there. They won't do anything to you two and the babies, so I'll just come back in 20 years or so and take over the place with my grown up heirs. Now don't disturb me, I'm in the middle of catching a Caterpie."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 10:48 am

"So ready to go Lilith?" Devia asks getting out of the car. "Um go?" Lilith asks but gets out anyway still holding the babies. "Well he's downright useless and I'd like to look after my neice and nephew. Come along." Devia says pulling a vial out of her pocket. "Just don't touch anything." Devia says spilling a drop on each Lilith and the babies and they dissappear
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 10:59 am

Dae puts the Gameboy back into the glove compartment and sighs contently.

Dae: "Finally. "

Now that he was on his own, he could use all the magic he wanted without risking the babies.

Dae: "Time for some joy riding!"

The car suddenly lift off the ground and rose into the air, just above the treetops. Shifting to maximum gear, Dae zoomed away above the forest, leaving a fiery trail in the air behind him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 11:01 am

"Idiot. No clue where he's going." Devia chuckles tilting the vial once more so a drop fell on her and dissappears as well.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 11:14 am

After about half an hour of flying, Dae spotted one of his old hideouts. Luckily, it had a helicopter pad on the roof, just the way he liked it. He slowed down and landed his car there. This hideout has been abandoned for decades, so there was dust and cobwebs everywhere. Dae took out a vacuum cleaner and enchanted it to scrub the place by itself.

Dae: "Sigh, this feels nice. I really needed a break from those people. I bet they'll find their way here anyway, bah..."

He plopped down on the freshly vacuumed couch and fell asleep.

Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 11:36 am

Devia and Lilith on the otherhand were settled at Devia's new place she got while Dae and Lilith were locked away. "Stay and if you have to leave don't touch anything please." Devia says leaving Lilith in a bedroom outfitted to handle babies and adults alike. Lilith was dressing the two infants very carefully afriad she might break them or something
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)   Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13) - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Hey what's going on (Warning, Content my be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6