HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training up~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Training up~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 21, 2013 8:09 am

(Maybe I just read it wrong~ Also, would you mind if I made a training post in this topic after the battle's over?)

"Yes!" Twilight pumped her fist. She eyed the two pokemon. They looked well trained, despite the fact that the youngsters said they just got them. She wasn't one to talk as she herself was pretty young...She snapped back to reality as the Bubble attack suddenly struck Ninio. She skidded back a few feet, snarling fiercely. Bounding forwards, she used a Quick Attack at Squirtle, partnered by Akina's Shadow Ball.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 4:20 pm

(Go right ahead, I don't mind at all ^^)

The Quick Attack slammed into Squirtle, and she started to tremble. Then, suddenly, she cried out and slumped to the ground as the Toxic took what little energy she had left. Shaking on the ground, she fainted.

Ninio gained 5 Exp!

Akina gained 5 Exp and grew to level 12!

The Squirtle's trainer grew misty eyed and pouted, but didn't burst into tears completely. He looked to his sister and her Pokemon still on the field.

Bulbasaur managed to dive under the Shadow Ball and have it barely graze his back. Still lovestruck toward Akina, he turned his attention toward Ninio, and ran at the Vulpix with a Tackle attack.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 7:55 am

(Thank you so much!~)

Ninio was busy with Squirtle when the Bulbasaur suddenly slammed into her, all 15 pounds of it. Skidding back a bit, she bared her fangs before using another Ember.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 pm

The Ember hit Bulbasaur dead-on in a critical hit, and she would have beaten the odds to still be standing. She wasn't. She fell to the ground as the searing flames took their toll and fainted.

Ninio gained 5 Exp!

Akins gained 5 Exp!

"Great battle missus," one of the kids said kindly, "sorry we don't have any money to give you, this was our first battle, we haven't won an yet."

"Yeah, but we will! We're going to be as strong as you one day!"

With that, both went running in the direction of the nearest town, off to heal their Pomemon and go on their adventure.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 4:26 pm

(Okay, here goes my training post~ :3 )

'Time, such a fearful element. None can ever predict its nature, not even Lord Dialga himself, but he can bend it to his will. The river of time ebbs and flows without bounds and whatever follows, it cannot return. The stream follows a twisted path, symbolizing its instability and unpredictability. Torture! It is indeed pure torture, to be able to remember time but not change it; then follows the frustration that gathers as time passes, the very same frustration to be felt in hopelessness. How envious I am of Lord Dialga, for he holds no need to feel such a thing. What kind of "merciful" deity would abandon its own followers? Not only that, what happened to the other deities that we worship? The world burns away and the guardians that are set to defend peace have forsaken us! There is no god! We can drown ourselves in the vicious lies and this so-called "hope" for eternity but we will not be helped! The lies, the shrieks, the blood, the tears, the claws, the flesh...; no one is there to stop these from happening. Eternity has doomed us all to a grizzly extinction. Judgment, it is here...

The abyss devoured my body and I descended into a light-filled world. Making a painful landing on something hard, I stood up and gaze in despair. From where I was standing, the smoke was billowing across the brightened sky. Wind blew in gusts and lightning struck down to the never-ending darkness. The horizon was completely empty, appearing to be nothing more than a brown layer of fog. The ground felt so familiar, solid and dry like stone; it was a mountain formation. Unlike ordinary clouds, the smoke was moving across the sky like flowing water. I stared at the break of sunlight in the smoky clouds

A beautiful forest shined radiantly within the mountainous terrain. Flocks of bird Pokémon soared freely in the sea-colored sky, unbound of the evils of the earth. The sea calmly washed ashore of the endless strips of sand. The herds of Slowpoke made their way to the beach, doing their daily routine to fish for food by dipping their tail into the bay. The forest was teeming with grass and bug Pokémon. The local Vileplume bathed in the sunlight as did many other leaf-covered neighbors. The psychics meditated in the deepest and most tranquil areas, away from the sunlight. A herd of Ponyta galloped across the great plains outside of the forest. The young infant Pokémon hatched out of their uniquely-patterned vessels and the more mature ones had gone hunting with their parents to learn the basics of survival. Everything was perfect. Nothing had corrupted Mother Nature. The terrain: rich with wildlife, no signs of death. Fresh fruit literally flowed down the rivers, delivering food to the local Pokémon. Everyone was friendly, greeting each other as if they were lifelong friends. More impressively, even the largest and fearsome Pokémon: Tyranitar, Salamence, Gyarados, Rhyperior... they were so awfully calm. Such a peculiar place... could this be... paradise? No words could describe how gorgeous this world was.

The sky, in an instant, suddenly turned black. Soon, an atmosphere of madness took place. This dream world immediately shattered like ice; the Pokémon wildly attacked each other and fought to the death. The most violent ones that had survived later developed an ominous dark aura around their bodies. Rain started to pick up at a rapid pace and the combination of the presence of powerful gales fabricated a mighty hurricane. The trees were torn from the earth, the rivers flooded the barren grounds, lightning shot down towards the ground, the once-fresh grass was set ablaze... it had become an absolute hell. A cry pierced the air...

A chilling silence fell upon the darkness. The gloom of emptiness overshadowed reality. A requiem, in the distance... cried out, uttering, "Eternity." My body felt strangely numb, yet I could move around. The widow known as melancholy wept, her tears overflowing the darkness. I could hear the echo of despair; the unbearable grief of the beloved, crying out for the fallen ones. I could... listen to the spirits, whispering. Reality was non-existent; only nothing in the void. A world of no bliss, and one could only find happiness by "being" in the world. But how could one "be" in nothingness?

I am... nothing. I am... emptiness. These strange thoughts were whispered into the twilight. My mind echoed it to me, "I am nothing. I am emptiness." These words cycled my head, effectively bringing the mind itself into depression. The requiem walked towards me, staring at me with eyes of indigo. Eyes representing... the meaning of life? But, what was the meaning of life? Why did I know this was what it symbolized? Melancholy, why must you shed a tear? For whom were you mourning? There's no one or nothing to weep for here. Why must you be sad? I looked at her fair eyes, still brimming with tears. She glanced at me, an eternal gloom in front of my face. Her beautiful lips released a sigh... whispering... repeating... breathing, "Life is wonderful."

Life... is wonderful? But how could life amount to anything, in this world? A world where only nothing could exist? She repeated over and over, "Life is wonderful." The requiem stood there, singing its eternal melody. What does life mean to me? Why is it wonderful? What does it mean, to "be"? These questions cycled my thoughts. It did not make any sense, what meaning could exist in eternity besides eternity? Was life meant to be? Was I, to be? Melancholy stood there, staring at me with a warm smile. Her complexion was beyond anything I could describe... it was so beautiful, a face representing all of the good deeds by "beings" and the light of eternity. Wait, how did I know all this? Eternity... wait. Her appearance, she was different! No longer did I feel emptiness, but... the warm embrace of light? Light... she was brimming with it, rays of it shining upon her already lucid body. I couldn't determine the appearance of the lady... it's beyond my reach. Requiem's feet suddenly lifted off the glass-like ground and moved towards the light. Had I just felt... happiness?
I had already found my place in this world and I know what I am. I am a warrior whose purpose is to aimlessly wander this devastated world, determined to annihilate the burdens set in this land. As these thoughts thrashed about in my head, I figured what concerned me the most were those Shadow Pokémon and this "Shadow Energy". Somehow... I felt so enraged whenever those things were in sight. I could feel them... I could feel their rage... their anger... the endless greed of a true monster. What piqued my curiosity was if it were the doings of mother nature... or something else. There were so many Shadow Pokémon in this world, each with burning hatred, bloodlust, and set with a disposition to obliterate all life. Had such hatred been hibernating within us for a long time, waiting to grasp the opportune moment? To me, this could not be a natural occurrence. And so, I dubbed myself a new purpose... to find such answers... to know the origin of these feelings of regret and malice. Since no one cared for me, I no longer cared for them. This was my own goal, not to save the world but to grant a purpose to my being. The dying could not find true peace as long as this war carried on and so I held no intention in dying. What if I truly lost my mind, to sink into their level? Regardless of what my past was, I should not betray my own intentions to burn away the darkness.'

Twilight slapped her book shut. Akina squeaked below her. "What? Done? Aww, I just started the book." Unaware that the two kids had said something to her and were gone, she trudged forward until she reached a clearing. "Alright, let's train here." Ninio bounded forward as Odette burst out of her ball. The Pidgey swooped the air a few times before landing. A second burst of light and her fairly new Snivy stood before her. Akina bounded forward to face the Grass pokemon as Ninio stood before Odette.

With a couple of wing beats, Odette was in the air. Neatly dodging a number of Embers, she dove down and caught Ninio on the side with a Tackle. Ninio growled lightly, no offense intended, before Quick Attacking away and blasting the Pidgey with an Ember. Meanwhile, Snivy struck out with a Vine Whip, which Akina dodged with Dig, coming out behind Snivy and used Attract. The Grass pokemon turned around, lovestruck, before lashing out with another Vine Whip, which smacked Akina full in the face. Skidding back, she let loose a Shadow Ball, which brought Snivy back to his senses enough for another Vine Whip, which was fought back by Shadow Ball.

Odette swooped down with a Brave Bird but Ninio dodged, jumping up and slamming down to earth with a Fire Spin. Odette was badly singed, but she turned around and managed to take flight with another Brave Bird and slammed into Ninio. The result left Odette trembling, but standing. Meanwhile, Akina Tackled the SNivy, which countered back with it's own Tackle. Akina, being higher leveled, won out before shoving Snivy back with a Shadow Ball.

"Okay, enough." The pokemon stopped. Walking over to Snivy, Twilight knelt down. "Hmm. Your name...what about Emerald?" With confirmation, Twilight stood up, her training partially complete.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 3:46 pm

1924 words...

Akina gained 48 Exp! Akina grew to level 16 and learned Quick Attack!

Odette gained 48 Exp! Odette grew to level 12 and learned Gust!

Ninio gained 48 Exp! Ninio grew to level 16 and learned Confuse Ray!

Emerald gained 48 Exp! Emerald grew to level 14 and learned Growth!

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Twilight happily checked her Dex. "Yay!" Scooping up all the four pokemon in a hug, she returned Odette, Emerald and Ninio in their pokeballs. "Okay, now what?" She looked down at her Eevee. Perhaps I should level up Thunder and Aquarius too. And then i can take on Misty... Releasing all her six pokemon, she walked forward, her six pokemon trooping behind.

I've got Fire, Water and Grass. And Electric. Flying...alright, will be needing it. And I would never dream of parting with Akina. Buried in her thoughts, she bumped into someone, or is it something? Toppling backwards, she fell to the ground. Looking up, her eyes met a ___.

(It can be a trainer or a wild encounter. I don't mind. I just need to level up everyone~ :P )
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 4:11 pm

It was a Magicarp, who seemed to have bounced out of his watery home so far, he ended up on the solid ground. He flopped uselessly in his position, a d gave a glare of anger and malice toward Twilight. With all his might, he bunched his muscles and unleashed a deadly and horendous Splash attack! ...there wasn't even any water to at least get the trainer wet.

Magicarp, Male, Level 13
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 pm

(Lol!)

Twilight broke into peals of laughter. So much so that she lost her balance and fell on top of Akina. Wiping away the tears, she sat up. "Sorry, didn't mean to laugh. What are you doing here? Away from water....?" She said, eyeing the Magikarp.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 4:21 pm

"Karp!" the Magikarp hisses, continuing his deadly onslaugh, er, his attempt at one. Even if Twilight were to pick him up to help him, he'd probably only make it a huge effort to. The best thing would probably be to make him faint then place his uncontious body back into water, so he doesn't struggle out of spite.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Twilight was getting splits from laughing. Coughing a couple of times, the thought flashed across her mind. "No other way. Now, Thunder or Emerald?" She eyed the two pokemon. "Eenie meenie miny mo..." She continued until it stopped at Emerald. "Alright then. I kinda wanted to distribute the Experience but that pokemon's too weak..." Sighing, she stepped back.

"Vine Whip!" At the command, two vines came out and whipped towards Magikarp.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 5:51 am

Magicarp proved somewhat of a worthy foe, at least defensively. With the same spiteful glare, he pounded his tail on the ground and bounced clear over the oncoming Vine Whip. At least that explained how he managed to become a literal fish out of water. As always, he launched a barrage of horrendously powerful and frightening Splash attacks.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 1:09 pm

(XD Please, stop with the hilarious posts. Each time I read one, I laugh so hard I roll off the bed. I'm getting bruised now~ )

Twilight snickered, holding in the real laughter, even though it was bubbling up alarmingly fast. "Emerald, if you catch hold of the Magikarp, just, sort of hold it suspended with one vine and attack with the other." She called. The Snivy nodded before letting out two vines, with the usual glow of the collar.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 5:40 pm

(I'll try XD)

Magicarp tried to dodge again, but wasn't able to jump around the vine a second time. It wrapped around him, and he flopped like a fish out of water that didn't even have land beneath it, the poor guy. He was then subject to becoming a living punching bag, and took the Vine Whips using the other vine. Very soon, he would be knocked out as his struggling became weaker and weaker.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 5:52 pm

(You can activate the hilariousness again because I'm sitting this time, not lying down. But I may burst out laughing and then my father, who's sitting nearby, keeps staring at me as if I'm insane. X3 )

Twilight almost felt sorry for the poor Magikarp. "Hey, you both can switch!" She emphasized on the 'can' as Snivy and Pikachu switched over. "Alright Thunder, Thundershock!" Giggling a little at her own name suggestion, she ordered as Thunder's body glowed yellow and released a thunderbolt at the Magikarp.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 11:09 pm

The electricity proved too much for the spiteful and highly dangerous fish, and as the jolt traveled through him, he put all of his rage into his greatest and deadliest Splash. Though, suspended in air, he didn't even have specs of dirt and pebbles to bring up, just a slight breeze of air. A terrifying breeze of air. As Thunder's attack subsided, the Magicarp finally laid limp, fainted.

Emerald gained 6 exp! Emerald grew to level 15!
Thunder gained 7 exp!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Twilight stepped forward as Emerald moved the Vine over to her. Plucking the fish out of his grip, she gave a pat to both her pokemon before moving around in search of water. "Wonder where it even came from. How did it survive without water?" Akina eagerly sniffed the air. "That way?" Treading forward, she found herself in front of a glimmering lake. Carefully setting down the Magikarp in the water, she eyed the sun reflecting off the surface. This could be an ideal training ground. Her blue eyes scanned for any pokemon around.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 pm

The Magicarp's body, as if by magic, turned its head, glared at Twilight, and sunk into the depths of the lake in a very horror movie-type scene. As for other Pokemon, the area was bustling with life. Pidgey and Pidgeotto sat singing in the trees, and down below them were a wide variety of wild ground-dwelling Pokemon. The most notable and closest to Twilight was a Polywag, who stood lapping the lake's water at the shore.

Polywag, Female, level 14
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Twilight eyed the Poliwag happily. Somehow it didn't seem right to just leap onto it and attack. So she decided to ask. She strode over and knelt so that she was closer to eye level with the Poliwag. "Hey there little guy. Would you like to battle?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 4:51 pm

The Poliwag looked up to Twilight with an oddly calm and calculating gaze. In one fluid motion, she nodded her head in a 'yes' and hopped back to give room between herself and Twilight. She seemed like a cunning foe packed into a cute and compact body. She stood there, waiting for Twilight to select who to fight her with.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 4:25 pm

Twilight was surprised. "Go Thunder." As the excited Pikachu bounded forward, Twilight gave a little bow with a flourish of her hand, with the second tucked behind her back, allowing the Poliwag the first move.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 4:46 pm

The Poliwag took in the sight of Thunder, and smirked. She had expected something that gave her a disadvantage, it would only have to make her strike quick and fast, before she'd take on the serious damage. Looking toward Thunder, her eyes suddenly glowed, and the swirl on her stomach began to swirl and emit strange yellow rings that floated toward Thunder, a Hypnosis attack.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 5:02 pm

"Urgh." Twilight was hoping this. As Thunder dropped down, asleep, Twilight gritted her teeth. Well, look at the bright side. Poliwag can't do much with Water Moves, right? She flipped out her Dex. And then breathed out a small sigh of relief. Only Water Gun and Bubble as the offensive moves. Unless it had an Egg move. Twilight shuddered at the thought.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 31, 2013 6:21 pm

Luckily, the Poliwag didn't seem to know an egg move, that, or she chose not to use it. With Thunder now somewhat helpless on the ground, she took her opportunity to try and even the odds. She jumped toward the electric mouse and launched a barrage of bubbles toward him.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Other than being minimally damaged and his fine furry coat getting mildly mildewed, Thunder was unscathed. Still sleeping soundly, the damage from Bubble was not really worth worrying about.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Training up~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next