HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Training. [Training topic]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
youarereta98
youarereta98

More Training. [Training topic] Empty
PostSubject: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 24, 2013 9:46 pm

"We barely passed the first part of the competition with your singing Dratini, doesn't mean we can win the rest." Reta walked yet again to the clearing in the middle of the forest, releasing his Dratini into the middle of the woods. "Sing, its the only useful move you have." He ordered the Pokemon with a hint of bitterness. The Dratini opened its rounded mouth slightly, a screeching sort of moan began to emit from its mouth. The noise was in a pitch that could hurt an opposing Pokemon but sounded somewhat sweet to a human. "Good." Was the only encouragement Reta had for the Pokemon. "I expect you to be able to keep this up until your voice is horse." Reta covered his left ear, which was closest to the Dratini, with his hand, as annoyed by the singing as usual.

Last edited by The Majestic Reta on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Ian was walking out of the big stadium, he had just lost his battle round again Antonio and was a little bit sad. He would meet him again though and the next time he would win. He walked in the forest maybe he could find some pokemon to train against or better a trainer. He walked into it and heard something he didn't expect. It sounded like it had to be a mix between sing and screech. Ian put his hands to his ears trying to get the sound down a little bit but it was of no use. When it was over he placed his hand against his sides but he could still here a high ringing sound in his ear.

He ran towards the direction he thought the sound came from and saw a trainer with a dratini, but not a normal trainer he had seen this trainer before. Of course Ian thought while walking towards him they had been in the contest as well and he had also made it through to the next round. ''Hey aren't you one of the coordinators who has gone through the performance round'' Ian said while walking towards him a the Dratini awaiting an awnser.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 pm

"Dratini" Reta said with a deadly tone to get the small Pokemon to stop his constant voice. He looked towards the man with a curious look, Reta thought he had seen him in his competition, of course nowhere near as good as he was. "Yes I was, an adoring fan? Not surprised they are popping up already." He said with a confident smile. "So do you need something or can I get back to training?" he said to the boy with a glare.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 24, 2013 10:05 pm

''Nah I am no fan'' Ian said with a smile on his face ignoring the glare he got from the trainer in front of him. ''I just heard a weird scream and went to check on the source of it but it seemed it was your dratini. oh well, and do you want to help with your training one of my pokemon really wants to fight ad revenge for losing in the battle match against Antonio, I won't be a weak trainer, just a warning."
He looked at the trainer in front of him and wondered why he was treating dratini so bitterly, he would never do that to his pokemon especially his baby pokemon. ''So what do you think about my idea'' Ian said again waiting for an awnser.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 24, 2013 10:11 pm

"I suppose an actual battle is better then just singing in a forest." Reta pointed his finger at Dratini. "Besides, even I dont stand much of a chance if I don't make him stronger." Reta looked up at the sky for a second, the white clouds floating over the canopy of trees. "So, who am I fighting?" He asked, his voice had mellowed out a bit, not nearly as harsh as it was before.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 pm

''This one'' Ian said while he made a twirl and threw the pokeball in the air while saying: ''Ursaring take the stage'' In a glow of light Ursaring appeared and began to Scream. ''As you can see my ursaring is ready for some winning we won't lose this time won't we Ursaring?'' 
Ursaring turned around and nodded while looking at him. ''Ok we will give you the first move'' Ian Said while looking at the boy in front of him. He wondered what more moves dratini had, he knew the sing and screech combo but that was everything he knew.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 24, 2013 10:39 pm

"Big guy." Reta slightly tilted his head at the bear like Pokemon. "Dratini, start it off like normal, mist." Dratini cocked its head spraying mist into the air, it fell back down covering the clearing in the forest with a thick wet mist like substance. "Now move." He commanded the young Pokemon. The Dratini started slithering through the clearing of the forest, trying to give the ursaring a hard time finding him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 7:23 pm

''Hmm start move there'' He thought for a little while and came up with a plan he would think, that would lure dratini out of hiding. ''Ok ursaring use your sweet scent'' Ursaring roared and a sweet scent could be smelled through the whole place. Ian looked around and it attracted a lot of forest pokemon. They were all lured there by the sweet scent and Ian decided to play some music for them on his forest flute when the battle was over, they were probably scared of those two fighting together. Now the only he needed to do was too concentrate and hope that dratini would come of to the scent as well.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Reta barely saw Dratini through the heavy mist, slowly crawling over to the much larger Ursaring. "Dratini, snap out of it." He commanded. Dratini moved away from the Pokemon again, but his head teetered side to side, distracted by the sweet smell wafting through the air. "Dratini, Round attack!" The fog seemed to absorb his words, but the small Pokemon must have heard because the silent air was soon filled by the high pitched singing. Dratini let his voice escape, trying to get into the Ursarings head with its high pitched noises.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 8:05 pm

''Thats what I saw awaiting for'' Ian said while he saw Ursaring protect his ears. Ursaring use slash on the source of the sound. Ursaring's claw began to glow white as he ran towards the source of the screeching sound. They had dealt with a lot of screeching pokemon so this wouldn't be too diffrent, Ian could only see a kind of shadow in the mist as he that that his claw was slashing down hoping to hit the snake like dragon pokemon.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 9:35 pm

The bears claws connected with the small Dratini, knocking him back and leaving a nasty looking gash in his side. "Thats a very large Pokemon." Reta said to his challenger somewhat boredly, he looked the Ursaring up and down, the mist was starting to fade making the Ursaring easy to see. "Dratini, wrap!" He commanded. Dratini slithered over to the Usaring and jumped at his, trying to wrap around his upper right arm.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Ian saw that Dratini was trying to wrap up onto Ursaring's arm but he just kept on smiling just like Ursaring. ''Ursaring use lick while Dratini is still on your arm'' Ursaring tilted up his arm and brought dratini's to his mouth. He opened his mouth and launched his toung towards dratini's head hoping to hit him or at least get him at least paralyzed.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 11:38 pm

The small Dratini slithered around the large arm, keeping pressure but avoiding the tongue, in a somewhat comedic manner. Reta let out a slight chuckle. "Heh, keep it up Dratini." He said out loud. "Evem though its doubtful we can beat something like that." His words came out in a whisper, sailing into the wind like leaves.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 1:04 pm

''Dont give up yet Ursaring'' Ian yelled staying completely calm. He had been in tougher battles then these, not with Ursaring though he had just caught it a few days ago but they were the best match a trainer and pokemon could be, not even his first pokemon understood him better then Ursaring, although he could be unpredictable. ''Ok Ursaring time for a change of tactics use sweet scent and then use lick again'' He would try and confuse the pokemon with the nice scent, so it would lose its focus for a while and Ursaring could hit it.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Dratini stopped moving, distracted by the sweet smelling aroma in that second the Pokemon was met by a wet, sticky lick, causing him to fall off the arm paralyzed. "Dratini, get him off of you, mist" Reta commanded from the back of the fight. Dratini spewed mist at the much larger Ursaring before it turned around and awkwardly slithered into the illusion that was the thick mist, the paralysis causing the occasional spasm of his muscles.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Ian smiled and as he saw that he used mist again but this time he wouldn't use sweet scent. In a contest you couldn't use the same moves over anyway. This time he decided for a more tactical approach that he had used in his contest battle against Antonia. ''Ursaring use slach on the ground'' Without hesitatioin his claw began to glow and he began slashing in the ground in front of him. pieces of rock flew in every direction, he would win this he needed to for Ursaring.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zWed Jun 26, 2013 3:39 pm

"Dratini, stop his absurd slamming, thunder wave!" The constant noise of claws crashing on the ground was bugging Reta. With the command Dratini followed the orders of his trainer, the gem on his head shining a bright yellow just before a pulse of energy emitted from the small snake like Pokemon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Ian saw the thunder wave coming and smiled again and calmy said. ''Ursaring let it hit'' Ursaring looked at him with a shocked expression but eventually nodded knowing Ian would not try to let him feel pain if he could. The thunder wave hit him and electric began to flow through him and Ian yelled: ''Now ursaring put your claw in the ground. Ursaring knew what he was planning and striked the ground. The wave of electricity became less effective but he was still paralyzed only its effect was minor. ''You should try that move to you know'' Ian said while looking at Reta. If someone uses an electric type move you should let a pokemon stick a body part in the ground. ground does not conduct electricity so its effect will become miner. He smiled again waiting for reta's next move.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 5:54 am

Reta let out a chuckle before looking at his opponent. "I couldn't care less about your tactics, either way your movements are impaired just like myn." Reta looked at Dratini who just finished straightening out his body from a sudden jolt of paralysis. "Continue the Round attack, he wont be nearly as fast on stopping you this time." Reta commanded, he didn't care about using cheap tricks as long as he won.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 10:34 am

Ursaring fell to his knees cause of the screeching sound that was coming from dratini's mouth. ''Ursaring place you paws against your ears to minimise the damage.'' Ursaring got his paws against his ears and slowly stood up. Ian saw that he felt the effects fof the paralysis. ''Come on Ursaring you can do it'' Ian yelled. With one mighty push Ursaring lifted himself up. ''Ok go to dratini'' Ursaring walked towards the dratini and when he was close Ian yelled: ''If you don't care about using tricks then I won't either Ursaring use slash again'' Ursaring got one of his claws of his ears and it began to glow striking for the dratini in the hope it would stop that screeching move.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 10:40 am

Dratini, lost in his voice realized to late that he was being charged at. With another sickly gash in his side he flew back, hitting the soft dirt underneath him. Dratini turned himself right side up, weakly looking at the giant bear. "Your fine, Wrap attack again." With a hesitation Dratini finally jumped at the Ursaring, trying to wrap around its leg.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 3:09 pm

Ian saw that Dratini had wrapped around Ursarings leg, but Ursaring was just standing there not caring about the Dratini. The emotion on Ian's face changed in the blink of an eye. Instead of pure calmness the was Raying anger. ''Eh do you think that it is normal to treat a pokemon like that'' He yelled to Reta. You could hear the anger in his voice. ''Are you to blind to see how badly your Dratini is hurt, You can clearly see that dratini's wrap isn't as strong as before, cause of the gashes at its side. If you let it continue the battle it will be badly hurt. Have you serious no loyalty to your pokemon, look at Dratini it is clearly in pain'' He pointed towards dratini around Ursarings leg.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:15 pm

"Pokemon are nothing more then a way to achieve your goal, you are ignorant to believe otherwise." Reta said back to him in a calm voice. He pointed his hand at where Dratini hung on Ursaring, slowly pointing up the Pokemons body until he reached the Ursarings neck. "Just as Dratini uses me to became stronger, hesitation only leads to downfall." Reta lowered his hand as the Pokemon Slithered up Ursarings neck, trying once again to constrict around it. The small Pokemon trying to do nothing more then please his master and because strong enough to stick up for itself.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:23 pm

''If you think like that you are the one who is the ignorant one not me, you can only bring out your pokemons true power by being friends with them, not by abusing them. I would rather have a good feeling when I have achieved my goals instead of one that feels like I have abused the partners who have been with me my whole adventure. So i will win this battle for them and you will see when you have reached your goal you wont feel satisfied you will feel like something is missing and that will be the true friendship of your pokemon. Ursaring sweet scent and then lick.'' A nice smell could be smelled in the area and all the scared pokemon were getting relaxed again.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 4:33 am

Dratinis muscles relaxed for the moment. Reta watched as the the Ursaring hilariously tried to lick its own neck. "That command made little sense." Reta said over the battle field, smirk showing through his usually uncaring face. "No mercy Dratini." He commanded the Pokemon. Dratini snapped out of his previously relaxed state and continued to apply as much pressure as it could on the squishy neck of the large Pokemon.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Training. [Training topic]   More Training. [Training topic] H6Q0F8z

More Training. [Training topic]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next