HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training topic: First comes training!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
yourivdb

Training topic: First comes training! Empty
PostSubject: Training topic: First comes training!   Training topic: First comes training! H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Youri was standing outside the doc's lab just having received his pokemon and sighed satisfying.''I finally got my pokemon..''.He was dreaming about having his pokemon fight strong battles and gaining victory..but of-course there would be obstacles and much enemy's!He did not want to get beaten in the first battle he fought and was determent to first train his pokemon

-Now..My pokémon is water type..where best to train him..there some water on the east side of town..maybe I can go and train there!-
Youri walked ran toward the east soon reaching the small bed of water.
''All right, totodile come out!''.As he opened the poké-ball a red beam came shooting out and the totodile of youri appeared.''Alright totodile let's go training, how about swimming lanes first!''.It seemed the totodile understood as he happily jumped the water and started swimming around.

(starting official training count from here if you don't mind)
Totodile started swimming lanes quickly.It seems he was a little bit hyper as he quickly paddled back and forward in the water.''That's right totodile, keep going!''.Even though youri said that totodile's energy did not last for long..After a short while totodile came walking panting out of the water and fell down to the ground gasping for air.''Guess your tired after paddling so quickly around..''/
(small training break, so stopping the word count for a small while)

Youri looked around, and just as he thought there was a small apple tree near.The apples seemed ripe and it did not seem like it was on someone's property.He quickly grabbed two apples, first looking around if nobody was watching and quickly sneaked back to totodile.''Hey totodile, here's a apple.''Totodile quickly jumped up and chomped to apples away in a rush.
''B-but I wanted one too...You should really learn to share totodile!''
Totodile looked away as he seemed to not really care.
''Alright..how about some technique training now?''
Totodile seemed to agree as he happily responded.
''Ok,let's see...''Youri grabbed his pokedex and scanned totodile so he could find out his moves.''Aha,this one seems reasonable!Alright totodile come with me!''cheered youri as he walked toward a nearby tree.

(starting training count again, if you don't mind)
''alright, use your slash!''.Totodile started looking serious and used a slash attack on the tree, leaving a slash marking.''All right, let's keep the pace up!''.Totodile began to see the point and began slashing right away.As his legs where more tired then his arms, his swimming from just ago did not affect his movement.One after another slash marking appeared on the tree.Youri noticed this could be quite straining for totodile as the sun was shining brightly on both of them.''Hmm..''.While Totodile kept slashing away youri left for a while, grabbed an old bucket lying around and filled it with water, only so he could return to where Totodile was standing and threw it over him.Totodile stopped scratching at once and looked angry back at youri.''Erm sorry, I thought since you're a water pokemon you might like this, after all it's water and you ARE a water type.''Totodile knew this but did not want to admit it, his pride was in the way. As soon as the two stopped talking to each other totodile started scratching again.

It has been about 30 minutes now and totodile was once again lying gasping for air on the ground.''Seems he's toasted..better stop training for now...''

(If you don't mind I will stop the training words count here, as the training part is over.)

''You did well Totodile, I can almost just see you growing stronger!''
Totodile didn't even react, seemed he was too tired.''Well totodile, let's call it a day, let's rest at my home and embark on our journey tomorrow!

((since I am alone I guess that's it for training, now is the word counting only for the training part or for the whole thread?anyhows, I am done with this one long post for this short(but long in size) training.Would a mod please grade this?))

Training topic: First comes training!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1