HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training up~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Bryan
Bryan

Training up~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 10:22 am

The laws of physics just don't apply to an always-hit move like Swift. The stars swiftly changed direction as they flew back towards Thunder and hit him. Thunder, who is now in front of Starmie, is in impending doom.

"Hah, how bad your position is, little Electric Mouse. Rapid Spin, Starmie," Misty commanded.

Starmie would spin like a saw blade, using the tips of its appendages as a cutting edge.

Last edited by Anarchy on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 2:22 pm

(Him. Thunder's male.)

Thunder let out a little squeal, now definitely full-fledgedly hysteria. He wasn't sure if he wanted to fight this Starmie anymore. Strangely, he dodged to Rapid Spin. By splashing into the water. "All right. Back." Twilight sighed. Thunder gratefully climbed back out. "Go Emerald!" Hurling the small sphere, a Servine burst forth. "Leaf Tornado!" With sharp leaves spiralling it, the Grass Snake hurled the attack at Starmie.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 5:25 pm

((Well, cope with the sex change. Meh, there you go, fella. Edited. c:))

Their level difference is not too far away from each other. However, Starmie is still stronger by two levels. Even so, the Leaf Tornado from Emerald really did a nasty damage to Starmie. It brought victory much closer to Twilight. It's almost a sure win now. But like all trainers, one would choose to go down fighting, and that's exactly what Misty is doing.

Fortunately, Starmie knows how to use Recover. A move that heals the user. And that's exactly what Misty ordered Starmie to do. Like a loyal soldier following its commander's order, Starmie quickly did as told. Starmie's body glows a rainbow color, then it regains health and loses all previous injuries.

What a jerk.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 4:17 pm

(:3)

"Oh. That's cool." A wide eyed Twilight muttered to Akina, nestling in her arms. The Eevee just rolled her eyes. Not the first time they'd seen it. Servine humph'd and released another Leaf Tornado, with any luck, it's secondary ability to lower accuracy might tilt the odds in their favour.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 11:41 am

The sharp leaves pelted Starmie's hide once again.

"You will never defeat my Starmie. You're just going to keep getting frustrated and annoyed. And Starmie can go all day as well. Swift," said Misty.

There goes the stars again.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Servine's eyes narrowed as it released another Leaf Tornado to counter the Swift.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Starmie's Swift was successfully countered by Servine's Leaf Tornado. Starmie used Rapid Spin.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 25, 2013 9:13 am

Servine enigmatically side-stepped and released another Leaf Tornado.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 25, 2013 5:04 pm

It hit and Starmie's getting weak. Another Swift.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 26, 2013 5:34 am

Same strategy. Emerald sighed, still enigmatically, and released another Leaf Tornado. If the Swift would be successfully countered, then it would whip out two vines to bind Starmie, to inflict damage and to hold it from moving too much, effectively making it an easier target and to restrict movement. And to restrict movement was to withhold moves. All attacks needed certain amount of movement, and if that was denied, the move could be effectively suppressed.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 26, 2013 7:07 am

Fortunately, the plan worked. The leaves and stars sliced against each other as both turned to ashes. The disappointed Starmie soon found itself restrained by Servine's vines, making him unable to dish out most of his attacks.

"Oh, you! Doesn't matter, Reco-"

Misty was just about to command when she's interrupted by Starmie's body language. The star-shaped Pokémon bent over and the glowing ruby glowed no more. Indicating that it has finally fainted.

"Starmie? ... Starmie? ... STARMIE? ... Awh, no! My Starmie fainted!"

She withdrew the fainted Pokémon back to its ball. "Alright, that's it! You win! You've earned my respect," Misty said as she would walk towards Twilight to hand out the Cascade Badge and the prize money.

((Hey, I'm not so sure what TM to give. You know, HG/SS TM list's not the same with X and Y.))
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 26, 2013 9:26 am

(Misty gives out TM11 (BubbleBeam) in Green, Red, Blue, and Yellow. In Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, she gives out TM03 (Water Pulse). In Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal, she doesn't give out a TM, but in its remakes HeartGold and SoulSilver she gives out TM03 (Water Pulse) again. So your choice here :3 )

Twilight did not expect that. Oh well. She smiled across to Misty as she reached out a hand to pet Servine before returning him to his pokeball. "Thank you." She took the shiny badge, light glinting across it's surface.

(Don't forget my exp. And since Thunder didn't faint, it should receive half of the exp from Starmie.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 28, 2013 10:45 am

((There ain't no Water Pulse in the Gen VI TMs. And, I've already edited your trainer app after I was done with that last post.))

"Meh, there's a lot yet for you to accomplish. But I can say you'll be succeeding in no time," she said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 28, 2013 2:29 pm

(Scald and Rain Dance are the only water TMs I can see. So...Scald maybe?)

Twilight smiled, unsure whether to take it as a compliment or otherwise. "Um, thank you." For the second time.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 29, 2013 5:49 am

((I get it, you want Rain Dance. There you go.))

Misty noticed the uncertainty in the challenger's face. People have often misunderstood her whenever she shows her good side. "It's a compliment," she said calmly with a smile. Before quickly switching to her angry face and shouting, "NOW GODDAMMIT GET A MOVE ON!"

What a comical jerk...
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 29, 2013 9:53 am

(Noooo T-T I want Scald. Please? *looks at profile* never mind. Thanks~)

"B-But you didn't give me my TM..." Twilight jumped at least 6 inches off the ground as Misty yelled at her. Was it just her or did a look of wild insanity come into her eyes?

(Well, if she did give it, you didn't say so. o3o But technically, you added it so...)

"Well, bye!" She yelped and quickly high-tailed it from there. Akina shook her head and followed.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Misty giggled as Twilight walked away. "I like her, she's the mainstream pest."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 30, 2013 5:50 am

[Topic exit.]

(Could you mod my next topic too? Please? :3
https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t6162-an-electric-sensation#105088)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

Training up~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8