HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training up~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Bryan
Bryan

Training up~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 6:11 pm

OOC: :3

Absol wasn't really able to examine her that well but Akina's attitude is enough to convince himself that Twilight is a good trainer. Finally, he smiles at Akina and barks at Twilight. The tone of the bark seems to be a friendly one.

Then, he walked back to Twilight. He figured that since she took the Poké Balls out, this girl wants him on her team. The Absol smiles again and eyes the Luxury Ball. The cozy type, huh?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 11:36 am

(Absol barks? So far, I haven't heard any vocalization from it.)

Twilight giggled. "Sure, go ahead." She fished out the Luxury ball and dropped the rest back in. Placing it in front of Absol, Akina bounced up to them, scampering onto Twilight's shoulder.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 4:07 pm

(Rushed post)

Absol was captured.

(I'll edit next time)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Twilight smiled. "Welcome, Orion." She tucked the pokeball away, now functioning no longer, now that she was carrying around more than six pokemon. She turned to leave and heal her pokemon.

Minutes later, she sprinted back to the place where she had caught Orion. Quickly releasing the six pokemon from her pokeballs, she signaled Akina to join the line. Seven pokemon. Orion padded away and stood aside. Twilight leaned back and stared at her team.

Emerald, the grass type. A Servine. Grass was needed. In.

Aquarius, the water type. And ground. A Wooper. Water was also needed. In.

Thunder, the electric type. A Pikachu. Electric was...needed. In.

Ninio, the fire type. A Vulpix (<3). Fire was needed. In.

Odette, the flying type. A Pidgey. Flying was needed. In.

And she was not getting rid of Akina. In. Six places filled. No space for Orion. She lowered her cerulean eyes. Recalling her pokemon back to their pokeballs, she ran off quickly towards her house. She would ask her mother. Odette burst out of her pokeball and glided ahead.

Slender hands gripped a smooth arrow as a sharp, glistening eye locked onto a target. Sudden rustling from a nearby bunch of foliage triggered the woman to quickly whirl and release her arrow. Odette twitched a tail feather, dropping away in a 60 degree turn with that single twitch, saved herself from crashing to the ground and fluttered to a branch meekly. She eyed the arrow, now neatly embedded in the bark of an adjacent tree.

The woman relaxed. "Oh. Odette. Sorry." Twilight burst into the clearing. "Mooooooom!" She squealed happily as she flung herself on her mother.

Minutes later, the situation explained, her mother raised her own clear blue eyes. "Jewel, do you remember how you met Akina?" Twilight scuffed a piece of grass with her foot. "Of course. How could a forget?" Akina nuzzled her furry head against her cheek. "Perhaps you need to go read it again. In the meantime, I'll train your pokemon for you."

Twilight handed over Odette, Ninio, Emerald, Aquarius, Thunder and Orion to her as she ran up to her room.

(Give me a wild encounter, I'll just write the history next time.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 3:53 pm

(I'm confused... I put Eevee on the PC and Absol on your team. Also, RNG originally gave you a Rayquaza. :P)

An Emolga is walking around the floor of her room. As if wandering around. He heard the incoming footsteps, turned around and saw Jewel. He remained on the floor and got so nervous. He didn't mean to intrude in a human's house, he was just derping around and enjoying his time exploring his surroundings. He's obviously too young.

He just gives one of those "e... hehe" smiles.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 6:41 am

(>.< No. See, Twilight gave her six pokemon to her mother and went up to her room with Akina. Also, why have you just copied what I told you about an Absol's personailty? I haven't finished rebuilding my team yet.)

Twilight blew the dust off the book. The book that had previously been her diary. She lay down comfortably on the bed. Akina bounced up and curled beside her.

"Look at that, Jewel! Surely that’s a stray Eevee. I’ve never seen it before.” My mother was at the kitchen sink, washing dishes, and she pointed through the window.
Our house in the middle of the forest was on a sloping field. There was a low retaining wall, chest high, just outside the window and, behind, the grassy bank led from the wall top up to some bushes and an open log shed perched about twenty yards away. A lean little Eevee was peering warily from the bushes. Two tiny kittens(?) crouched by her side.
“I think you’re right,” I said. “That’s a stray with her family and she’s looking for food.”
My mother put out a bowl of food and some milk on the flat top of the wall and retired to the kitchen. The mother Eevee did not move for a few minutes, then she advanced with the utmost caution, took up some of the food in her mouth and carried it back to her kittens.
Several times she crept down the bank, but when the kittens tried to follow her, she gave them a quick ‘get back’ tap with her paw.
We watched, fascinated, as the scraggy, half-starved creature made sure that her family had eaten before she herself took anything from the bowl. Then, when the food was finished, e quietly opened the back door. But as soon as they saw us, cat and kittens flitted away into the field.
“I wonder where they came from,” My mother said.
I shrugged. “Heaven knows. There’s a lot of open country around here. They could have come from miles away. And that mother Eevee doesn’t look like an ordinary stray. There’s a real wild look about her.”
My mother nodded. “Yes, she looks as though she’s never been in a house, never had anything to do with people. I’ve heard of wild Eevee like that who live outside. Maybe she only came looking for food because of her kitten.”
“I think you’re right,” I said as we returned to the kitchen. “Anyway, the poor little things have had a good feed. I don’t suppose we’ll see them again.”

But I was wrong. Two days later, the trio reappeared. In the same place, peeping from the bushes, looking hungrily towards the kitchen window. My mother fed them again, the mother Eevee still fiercely forbidding her kittens to leave the bushes, and once more they darted away when we tried to approach them. When they came again next morning, my mother turned to me and smiled.
“I think we’ve been adopted,” she said.
She was right. The three of them took up residence in the log shed and after a few days the mother allowed the kittens to come down to the food bowls, shepherding them carefully all the way. They were still quite tiny, only a few weeks old.
My mother fed them for a fortnight, but they remained unapproachable creatures. Then one morning, as I was about to go on my rounds, checking on all the pokemon, she called me into the kitchen.
She pointed through the window. “What do you make of that?”
I looked and saw the two kittens in their usual position under the bushes, but there was no mother Eevee.
“That’s strange,” I said. “She’s never let them out of her sight before.”
The kittens had their feed and I tried to follow them as they ran away, but I lost them in the long grass, and although I searched all over the field there was no sign of them or their mother.
We never saw the mother Eevee again and my mother was quite upset.

“What on earth can have happened to her?” She murmured a few days later as the kittens ate their morning meal.
“Could be anything,” I replied. “I’m afraid we’ll never know.”
My mother looked again at the little creatures crouched side by side, their heads in the bowl. “Do you think she’s just abandoned them?”
“Well, it’s possible. She was a maternal and caring little thing and I have a feeling she looked around till she could find a good home for them. She didn’t leave till she saw that they could fend for themselves and maybe she’s returned to her outside life now. She was a real wild one.”
It remained a mystery, but one thing was sure: the kittens were installed for good. Another thing was sure: they would never be domesticated. Try as we might, we were never able to touch them, and all our attempts to wheedle them into the house were unavailing.

At this, Twilight gently shut the book, shifted the small Eevee sleeping beside her, and went over to the window. She spotted an Emolga wandering around. "Whuh-" She almost fell off the bed. What was an Emolga doing in her room. She crouched on the ground. "Hey there." She smiled sweetly.

(I'll write the rest of the history later. Writing 765 words hurts my fingers. Yes, there are 765 words in that para up there.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 6:57 am

(So Absol's on the pc? And, didn't read lol. I don't read stuff when modding, I just find what they need then give it XDDD)

The Emolga answered with a smile. Then, he apologized for intruding and said that he'll be on his way now. He glided up and is about to leave through the window.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 7:16 am

(...Keep quiet. Go read it.)

"Ah, wait." She got up, not too quickly. The Emolga was young and she didn't want to scare it. "Hey, it's okay. If you want to, you can stay."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 8:03 am

The Emolga quickly hovered sideways, just like a jet suddenly making a turn around. He landed on a bedside table and kept looking around. He seems to be enjoying this place. Maybe because it's warm. He asks the girl her name.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 10:17 am

(...Emolga can't talk and I have no idea how it can ask someone's name through sign talk.)

Twilight tilted her head questioningly. She didn't quite understand. Maybe it was hungry. She quickly pottered down and ran up, carrying a nice big loaf of bread and bottle of milk. "Heya. Want some?" She cooed soothingly as she held them out.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 10:30 am

(Emolga can't say his name? Oh and, gimme your six team right now. I'm confused. >.<)

Emolga's eyes turned into a "o.0" when he saw the food offering. He wasn't asking for one. But it looks tasty. So, he smiled a very round one and nodded. His stomach grumbled over the sight of that fresh loaf of bread and a bottle of milk. He jumped around happily and is very excited.

(Well, I can't manage a two paragraph for this... Can't think of anything else.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 1:35 pm

(I haven't exactly decided. What do you think? Who should I put in the Pc and would it even be good to put Absol in the team? Sure, I've been after one forever.)

Twilight grinned. "Woah, woah. Careful. Mom's gonna lose it if you break that pristine vase sitting there elegantly in the place of honour." She pointed at a prunus vase by the window. She set down the food and picked up the diary again, keeping an eye on the Emolga.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 2:09 am

(IDK you decide XD)

He quickly settled down and eyed the food again. Before taking one huge bite. A "huge" bite for his mouth's size at least. He looks really hungry. Anyway, he seemed to have ignored the vase warning. And completely unaware of it. While chewing, he released his enjoyment of the food by jumping again here and there which led him to knocking over the vase? Or maybe not?

(Eh, autohit rule might come in here... so... yeah.)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 12:06 pm

"Kyaaaahhh!" Twilight squealed as she dove for the vase. She grabbed it just as it reached like, a millimeter of the floor. "Save!" She joked playfully as she got up and securely put it away in her cupboard. She left Emolga to his meal and got to her diary.

One wet morning, my mother and I looked out of the kitchen window at the two of them sitting on the wall, waiting for their breakfast, their fur sodden, their eyes nearly closed against the driving rain.
“Poor little things,” My mother said, “I can’t bear to see them out there, wet and cold, we must get them inside.”
“How? We’ve tried often enough.”
“Oh, I know, but let’s have another go. Maybe they’ll be glad to come in out of the rain.”
We mashed up a dish of fruit and assorted berries and roots, an irresistible delicacy to any kind of pokemon. I let them have a sniff and they were eager and hungry, then I placed the dish just inside the back door before retreating out of sight. But as we watched through the window the two of them sat motionless in the downpour, their eyes fixed on the meal, but determined not to go through the door. That, clearly, was unthinkable.

“All right, you win,” I said and put it on the wall where it was immediately devoured.
I was staring at them with a feeling of defeat when one of Mother’s friends came by on a bicycle, around the corner. At the sight of her, the kittens scurried away and she laughed.
“I see you’ve taken on them Eevee. That’s some nice stuff they’re gettin’ to eat.”
“Yes, but they won’t come inside to get it.”
She laughed again. “Aye, and they never will. Ah’ve know’n that family o’ Eevee for years, and all their ancestors. I saw that mother cat when she first came, and before that she lived at awd Mrs Caley’s over the hill and ah remember that ‘un’s mother before her, down at Billy Tate’s farm. Ah can go back years with them cats.”
“Gosh, is that so?”
“Aye, it is, and I’ve never seen one ‘o that strain that would go inside a house. They’re wild, real wild.”
“Ah well, thanks, Tulip, that explains a lot.”
“She smiled and hoisted her bag a little higher. “Ah’ll get off, then, and they can finish their breakfast.”
“Well, that’s it, Mum,” I said. “Now we know. They’re always going to be outside, but at least we can try to improve their accommodation.”

The thing we called the log shed, where I had laid some straw for them to sleep, wasn’t a shed at all. It had a roof, but that was open all down and one side, with widely spaced slats on the other three sides. It allowed a constant through-wind which made it a fine place for drying out the logs but horribly draughty as a dwelling.
I went up the grassy slope and put up a sheet of plywood as a wind-break. Then I built a mound of logs into a protective zariba around the straw bed and stood back, puffing slightly.
“Right,” I said. “They’ll be quite cosy in there now.”

At this point Twilight raised her head to make sure Emolga was not getting into any trouble.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 5:28 pm

(What's a zariba? And oh, the story's kinda cute. :3 and my stomach grumbled on that berry food thing. does that mean im a pokemon? o.0)

Emolga is now sitting happily. The bread has a disappeared. And he just burped. He smiled a cute one to Twilight and looked down on the vase. He looked back at her and scratched her head before smiling a bigger one. The milk's gone, too. The cute little thing had his fill.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 12:40 pm

(Sort of shelter. Also, I'm still not done yet. It'd probably unfold slowly over a month or so, when I feel up to typing another 1000 words.)

Twilight smiled. "Aw, cute~" She breathed silently at she finally tore away her eyes from the little contented figure. Her fingers brushed softly over the sleeping Eevee's soft fur, who let out a soft purr. She got up quietly, with barely a rustle of sheets, careful not to disturb Akina. She trotted down for a drink herself, and peeped out to see how her mother was doing. Her mother waved cheerily at her. She was preparing a beautiful obstacle course for her pokemon. Twilight grinned and pranced back to her room.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 7:18 am

The Emolga is now nowhere to be seen. However, from out of nowhere, a "psst" sound can be heard. Oh, no one so knows who that is. Ooooh, really.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 11:18 am

Twilight swivelled around. Did the hidden Emolga just 'psst' her? A grin flickered across her face. She used to play it all the time with Akina. She started hunting around. Under the bed, on her cupboards, behind the wardrobe.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 1:53 pm

He's nowhere to be seen. He's actually on the ceiling, using the friction to stick himself up there with his limbs all pressed hard towards the wood that bulge from it. Like, one of those "Mission Impossible" tricks. Sneaky little brat.

And again, "PSST."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 11:57 am

Twilight managed to vaguely pin-point the location this time. She looked up. "Ah, there you are. Get back down." Suddenly a loud noise from outside made her rush to the window.

The course was ready. There was a large pit which Ninio was busy filling with liquid fire, then the pond where Aquarius was splashing around. The thick forest lay ahead, then a plain, where Odette could be seen hovering. Emerald and Orion seemed busy cutting vines and sticks of sorts. Her mother looked up and waved. She waved back excitedly, grabbing Akina and then rushing down.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 3:00 pm

The Emolga glided down only to see Twilight rush away. He felt sad. He felt abandoned. Then, he just cried.

What an attention freak.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 11:22 am

Twilight stopped ead in her tracks, a soft sound coming from above. "Hey, Emolga? Coming?" She called out, waiting for the little pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Emolga stopped crying and wiped the tears off his eyes and that yucky ooze in his nostrils. Then, he smiled and quickly glided out the window. Then, he slowed down and would land on Twilight's right shoulder.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 6:59 am

Twilight grinned and reached out a finger to tickle Emolga. Then she dashed over to her mother. "All right! Akina get's to go first." Her mother called. Work done, the pokemon scrambled back. The Eevee was set down. The pokemon scurried to their posts. Utter silence.

[Training post start]
Right. Akina took a step forward and faced the thick forest. Well, that wasn't so bad. Suddenly bursting into a sprint, small pads scrabbling in the dirt. Several times she tripped over cunningly placed vines but always got back up in half a heartbeat. Suddenly a powerful Leaf Tornado struck her in the side. She squealed and toppled over. Getting slowly, she growled. A shadow quickly moved from over head, perfectly camouflaged in the over growth. The Eevee twitched her ears. She knew it was Emerald, the Servine. No other team-mate specialized in forests and foliage.

Walking slowly this time, her face kept swiveling around. A second leaf Tornado blew from a bush but she dodged and shot a Shadow Ball at the source. Mark found, Emerald was blown out from it's hiding place. Now, it was face to face combat. Not for long. Emerald was fast. really fast. Sliding away, he dived into the thick foliage again, green against green. Invisible. Akina couldn't really rely on her eyes now. Closing the chocolaty brown eyes, her ears worked frantically.

There! She jumped sideways, the leaves tearing at the spot where she had been a couple of moments ago. Suddenly a sharp, jagged leaf imprinted itself on her side. It was Emerald. The leaf on his tail had been smacked hard into her side. Rolling over before crashing to a tree and gasping to a stand-still, she got up, feeling bruised. And it was only the beginning of the course. She snarled in anger and bitter disappointment. Suddenly, swift movement noticed by eyes unseen and senses made her crash towards the direction, and pin Emerald with a Bite.

Sniggering, the Servine admitted defeat, allowing Akina on. Opening her eyes to glare coldly at the Servine's she left in a huff and a whirl of fur. Emerald stood up and slid towards the opening, ending up by Twilight's side.

Next came the lake. Akina flattened her ears. Aquarius. She spotted a single ripple on the surface, and it daunted her. The Wooper could be flowing fluidly in there and she wouldn't know. Only one way across. She hesitated, then jumped in. Quickly, frantically paddling across, she kept sign of any changing or cooling of the currents to signify Aquarius closing in. But through her thrashing paws came a powerful Water Gun that blew her out of the water and back to the lip of the bank. Back to where she had started. Back to square one.

Akina got up, dripping wet. That was how he wanted it, that was how he was gonna get it. Flicking her wet fur, she made a dash, her momentum kept her skimming on the water for some time, before dunking her in again. This time her strokes were quick, measured, in control. She had to keep her mind in here. The Water Gun didn't find it's mark this time, as she sharply cut through the water, the explosion of liquid straight beside her. She fired a Shadow Ball in the water, cutting neatly through, connecting with the lake bottom and throwing up mud.

With Aquarius unable to pin-point her location, victory was within short grasp. Akina climbed out, heaving and panting. Shaking herself dry, she proceeded for the next challenge. Thunder stood there, in front of a red line. He cheekily challenged her to race him. Akina winked coyly at him, sending little hearts spiraling at him. Attract. Thoroughly infatuated, he allowed her on. Akina heaved a sigh of relief. Thunder would have probably won.

Stepping towards a large empty field, she kept an eye out. Could be anything in here. Suddenly, out of the blue, swooped Odette, her claws raking through Akina's downy fur. The Eevee squealed. It hurt. But before she could collect her thoughts, Odette had struck, flew away and dived in for another strike. This time, her beak jabbed Akina right in the ribs. Akina growled profusely, her eyes following Odette as she flew a wide arc. Suddenly, with alarming speed, she cocked a wing, swooped suddenly in a 45 degree angle, straight at Akina.

Hitting a moving target while keeping your head and trying not to get hit was all about this challenge. As Akina reared up on her hind leg's and jumped back, so Odette swooped past right in front of her, she crashed forth, Tackling the unfortunate Pidgey. It nicked her bad and she crashed to the ground in a flurry of feathers and dust. Coughing and standing up slowly, she moved her wing in a sweeping manner, allowing Akina on. Akina grinned and sprang forth.

She was faced with blasting, smoldering heat. A pool of lava, rocks floating on it, and Ninio right in the middle of it. She stepped gingerly on the floating rock. Falling in the liquid fire could severly hurt the Eevee. This time, it was all about balance. The rocks floated quietly, serenely. Ninio had the advantage. She could merrily swim in the fire and it would be equivalent of paradise for her. Suddenly, a strong blast of flames escaped Ninio's maw. Akina squeaked in terror and nimbly hopped to another rock.

She countered the second outburst with a Shadow Ball. It cut through neatly, ending in an explosion. When the smoke cleared, Ninio wasn't there. Akina rushed to the edge of the rock. Had she fallen in? She felt a slight push behind her, and she toppled head-first towards the fire.

At the last moment, sharp teeth caught her by the tail, nipping her uncomfortably. The Vulpix hauled Akina back onto the rock and hopped away. Akina grinned. Suddenly dashing and expertly hopping around, she was on Ninio's tail by no time. She headbutted her gently, and with a squeal, the Vulpix toppled in, splashing lava everywhere. Getting her game, she grinned, allowing Akina on, pulling herself out. Triumphantly, Akina padded on, completing the course.
[Training post end]

The Eevee jumped straight into Twilight outstretched, open arms and was huggled roundly. She had done it. "I'm sure this will significantly raise your Eevee's prowess." Her mother declared, smiling down at the happy scene. Twilight grinned, and motioning Emolga to follow her back to her room, picked up her diary again.

My mother nodded in agreement, but she had gone one better. Behind my wind-break, she put down an open sided box with cushions inside. “There now, they needn’t sleep on the straw any more. They’ll be warm and comfortable in this nice box.”
I rubbed my hands. “Great, we won’t have to worry about them in bad weather. They’ll really enjoy coming in here.”
From that moment the kittens boycotted the shed. They still came for their meals every day, but we never saw them anywhere near their old dwelling.
“They’re just not used to it,” My mother said.
“Hmm.” I looked again at the cushioned box tucked in the centre of the encircling logs. “Either that, or they don’t like it.”
We stuck it out a few days, then, as we wondered where on earth the kittens could be sleeping, our resolve began to crack. I went up to the slope and dismantled the wall of logs. Immediately the two little creatures returned. They sniffed and nosed around the box and went away again.
“I’m afraid they’re not keen on your box either,” I grunted as we watched from our vantage point.
My mother looked stricken. “Silly little things. It’s perfect for them.”

But after another two days during which the shed lay deserted, she went out and I saw her coming sadly down the bank, box in one hand, cushions under her arm.
The kittens were back within hours, looking around the place, vastly relieved. They didn’t seem to object to the wind-break and settled happily in the straw. Our attempts to produce a feline Hilton had been a total failure.
It dawned on me that they couldn’t bear to be enclosed, to have their escape routes cut off. Lying there on the open bed of straw, they could see all around them and were able to flit way between the slats at the slightest sign or danger.
“Okay, my friends,” I said, “that’s the way you want it, but I’m going to find out something more about you.”
Helen gave them some food and once they were concentrating on the food, I crept up on them and threw a fisherman’s landing net over them and after a struggle I was able to divine that one was male and the other, female. Brother and sister.
“Good,” Said my mother, “I’ll call them Olly-“

“And Akina.” I chimed in. She named one, so I get to name one too. “Why Olly?”
“Don’t really know. He looks like an Olly. I like the name. Oh, and what about Akina?”
But I only smiled and left it at that.
Over the next few months they grew rapidly and my veterinary mind soon reached a firm decision. My parents were breeders as well as healers and I had picked up several things from them. And according to my father, even better than themselves.

Twilight stopped here, reaching down to snuggle against the Eevee who was also showing interest in the diary, placing two small paws on the pages. She wasn’t leaving until all the pages had been read, but Misty awaited.

(I’ll probably quickly finish the rest of the diary entry fast, even though it’s so long. Get ready to read one long story. :D)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 7:36 am

982 words = 98 EXP for Akina the Eevee
Akina grew to Level 22 and learned the following move(s): Covet
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training up~   Training up~ - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Training up~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next