HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Dragon Kurai

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Charmander - Lvl 11 | Male - Alive|Fainted [[Kex Win]]
Treecko - Lvl 11 | Female - Down|Fainted [[Piplup Win]]
Charmander - Lvl 9 | Female - Down|Fainted [[Kex Win]]

The opposing charmander charged straight into the poisonous stuff, and inhaled it because there was no air. The charmander choked slightly, becoming poisoned and going down. "Return Charmander," Mark called, and the pokemon returned to it's pokeball. "You," he said, shaking his head at Zach. He walked and transferred a little money to Zach, and left.

$500 Recieved
Kex lvled up, having 8 EXP leftover.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 12:19 am

Zach is proud of his second victory, but he looks unsure at his leaving Opponent. Why is he so mad at him? Did he do something wrong? No matter. He knows he didn't do anything bad. He walks over to Kex.

Zach: Good Job Kex, Return.

He returns Kex to his Pokeball. Eric, the Boy, the girl, and the Teacher walk over to Zach.

Boy: Wow! That was Awsome! Your Pokemon beat him by a million!

Zach: Uh, thanks.

Girl: I never thought anyone would beat Mark!

Zach: Well Eric, what did you think of that?

Eric: Ehh, I admit. You're strong. But I'm gonna get even stronger than that! You'll see!

The Teacher, a Woman, walks over to Zach.

Teacher: Your name is Zach, right?

Zach: Yeah. From Sandgem Town.

Teacher: Well I'd just like to say that you have very well trained Pokemon. You just gave the children a learning experience. They've been watching from the window.

Zach [Looking at the Building]: Oh. Okay. And uh, what's with Mark?

Teacher: Oh, he's just mad because you beat his Winning streak. Now, there's something I'd like to ask of you because you are such a great Trainer.

Zach: What.

Zach follows her back into the school with Eric, the boy, and the girl tagging behind. As Zach enters, a Shinx jumps into his arms.

Shinx: Shinx! Shinx Shinx Shinx!

Zach: Whoa, What?

Teacher: This is a Pokemon called "Shinx". They're common around Jubilife city, but this one is a stray. We found it in the alley, chewing on our power cables. We've been feeding it, and sometimes even taking care of it. But it refused to be captured by anyone, until one of the kids told me that he was watching your battle and was taking intrest. It really seems to like you.

Shinx: Shinx Shinx!

Zach puts Shinx down, and stays crouched to him.

Zach: Really? You wanna come with me?

Shinx: Shinx!

Zach: Alright then.

Zach gets a Pokeball, opens it, and Shinx goes in.

Zach: Alright! I got a Shinx!

Zach lets his newly adopted Shinx out.

Shinx: Shinx! Shinx.

Zach examines him.

Zach: Hmm...I think I'll call you..."Neo". [OOC: Yes, this is where Neo comes in]

Neo: Shinx!

Zach: Glad you like it.

Zach returns Neo to his Pokeball.

Eric: Hey Zach, we should get to the Pokemon Center and heal our Pokemon.

Zach: Good Idea. Bien needs to rest, and Ferdinand's exhausted.

Zach says goodbye to all the kids, saying he'll return sometime, and leaves with Eric. The two walk back down to the Pokemon center. Upon arriving there, they get to the front desk with their Pokeballs ready.

Zach: Can you please heal our Pokemon, Nurse?
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 21, 2012 6:56 pm

"Sure I can," the nurse said with a warm smile. She took both boy's Pokemon and quickly healed them. She then handed the Pokeballs to each respectable owner. "Now you boys be careful and don't get into trouble."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Zach takes Ferdinand's Kex's Bien's and Neo's Pokeballs back. Eric takes Twig's and Misdreavus' Pokeballs Back.

Zach: Thanks.

Eric: Thanks.

Zach and Eric sit down on a Couch.

Zach: Well. Now what?

Eric: I dunno.

Zach gets out his Pokedex.

Zach: Man this thing is cool.

Eric gets out his.

Eric: I know, right.

Zach starts checking out his Pokedex.

Zach: Hey look at this, there are a couple of unread Entries in here!

Eric: It picks up any Pokemon seen automatically. Even if you don't scan it at first.

Zach: Oh really?

Zach flips through the Pokedex, and finds hisunread entries: Turtwig...Chimchar...Piplup...Kricketune...

Zach: Uh..well, let me check them.

Zach reads Turtwig on Pokedex
Zach reads Chimchar on Pokedex
Zach reads Piplup on Pokedex
Zach reads Kricketune on Pokedex
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 10:13 pm

PS. I'm gonna use Grad's Pokedex style..

Turtwig, the Tiny Leaf Pokemon. Its shell is made of earth and when it absorbs water, it becomes harder.

Chimchar, the Chimp Pokémon. Chimchar easily climbs the sheerest of
walls and lives on mountain tops. When it sleeps, its flames go out.

Piplup, the Penguin Pokémon. Although not the most sure-footed, it is
proud nonetheless, getting right back up after a fall with head held
high.

Kricketune, the Cricket Pokémon, and the evolved form of Kricketot. It conveys its many emotions with the melodies it composes.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 14, 2012 12:30 am

Zach: Wow, it's like the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Eric: I guess.

Suddenly, the boy from the Trainer School comes over to Zach.

Boy: Hey, if you're a Trainer, how come you don't have a Poketch?

Zach: What?

The Boy points at a Poster for Poketch.

Zach: I know what a Poketch is. I just don't have one, because...Well, do I look I'm made of Money.

Boy: Didn't you hear? They're giving away Poketch to Trainers for Free!

Zach sits up.

Zach: Wait...What?

Eric: Oh yeah. I hear there's something where Trainers with Pokedex's answer questions, get coupons, and when you get all three you get a free Poketch.

Zach jumps up.

Zach: Sweet! Where do I start?

Boy: I hear there's some Poketch Clowns around the City. Just find three, answer their question, and you'll get a coupon.

Zach: Alright! I'm in! Eric, I'll see ya later. I'm gonna get me a Poketch!

Eric: Uh, okay. See ya.

Zach rushes out of the Pokemon Center in search of the First Clown. After looking around a Few Blocks, he finally finds one, and approaches the clown.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 am

There were a lot of people around in Jubilife, workers, trainers, fishers, all kind of, but suddenly, as Zach was approaching the Clown, another one popped right infront of him. "Hi! I'm a Poketch Campaign Clown! Let's roll out my question! Who is the Pokemon, that everyone thinks he created the Pokemon World? A:Dialga, B:Palkia, C:Arceus?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Zach jumped.

Zach: Hmm, let me remember....Hmm, that History Channel special I watched before I left Sandgem Town...Dialga is the master of Time, Palkia is the master of Space...Ah, I got it! The Answer is C, Arceus!
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 15, 2012 6:58 pm

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Here, take this coupon, and get the remaining two, then talk to the person next to the Pokemon Center, and you will get a free Poketch! Good luck!" After those words, the Clown gave Zach a coupon, which if he looked on it, said "Poketch Company campaign coupon #1!"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Zach looks at the Coupon.

Zach: Sweet!

Zach puts the Coupon in his pocket, then goes to the Next clown that he was just going to see.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 22, 2012 8:27 am

The Clown greeted him, and asked his question: "Hi, I'm a Poketch Campaign Clown! Let's roll out my question! Where is, the one and really big tower, where all the dead pokemon are resting in?
A. Lavender Town
B. Littleroot Town
C. Lavaridge Town
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Zach thinks for a minute.

Zach: Hmm, I think I saw that in a TV show. Wait, It was in Kanto so...The Answer is A, Lavender Town!
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 24, 2012 8:13 pm

"We have a winneeer! Good answer boy, it seems you know your homework! Here, have this, and search for the other clowns throughout the city, for the other Poketch Coupons!" After that, the clown gave him a coupon, which was #2
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Zach smiles and takes the Coupon.

Zach: Hey thanks.

Zach puts it in his Pocket, then wanders to find the next and last Clown. It took him a long time. He sits on a Bench in the Park to rest.

Zach: Oh god...I've looked everywhere and I still can't find another friggin'-

He looks to his left and sees the Last Clown.

Zach:...Clown...

Zach gets up and goes to the Clown.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 pm

"Did I startle you? HA-HA!! Okay, let's roll out my question. It's not that hard, don't worry. What is NOT super-effective against Dewgong? A. Steel B. Rock C. Fighting D. Grass ?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Zach thinks.

Zach: oh crap....uh...um, I guess I'm gonna have to go with.....B, Rock.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 26, 2012 9:32 pm

"WROOONG!" That answer was wrong, sorry! The right answer was A. Steel! Oh well... Nobody will notice, so here, take this! Quickly, before someone sees me!" The Clown gave Zach the third and last coupon. Now, he only had to find the man, who gave the Poketches...
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Zach: Uh.....Thanks.....

Zach took the Coupon, and brought out all the others.

Zach: So this makes three...Awsome! No where to go?

He thinks for a minute, and remembers something he saw earlier....

Zach: Aha! The Poketch Building! Of Course!

Zach immediatley takes off and goes to the Giant building that says "Poketch Inc."
He goes in to se a very big, Nice clean room. He walks to the recptionist, with the Three Coupons and his Pokedex (Incase it was required) in hand.

Zach: Excuse me, Do you know where I could turn these Coupons in?
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 22, 2012 9:25 am

PS. Sorry for big absence.. :/

"Of course, of course!!! Give them to me, I'll exchange them for a Pok..." Suddenly, the man stopped talking, as they both saw a man go out of the elevator, with a strange spandex, and a olive-coloured hair, that was in the shape of a bowl. On his spandex there was a big letter "G". "Hand over the Poketches, or you're all doomed!" he shouted at everyone, holding a couple of Pokeballs.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Zach jumps at sight of the stranger.

Zach: Hey, who the hell are you?

Zach doesn't care about the Pokeballs he has. Being a New Trainer gives him bravery.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 22, 2012 9:20 pm

"Who am I? WHO AM I!?!??!?! I AM FROM TEAM GALACTIC AND I WILL TAKE ALL THE POKETCHES, SO WE CAN GO FURTHER WITH OUR PLAN TO LIBERATE ALL POKEMON! And you won't stop me, kid! Get lost!" The grunt shouted, then pushed Zach away, and went on getting Poketches..
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Zach is getting really angry at this guy, but he thinks: Team Galactic...where have I heard of that..

But still...he is angry, and breaks out a classic insult he once heard, in his anger...

Zach: Hey...if someone gives you a heavy rope...WILL YOU DO THE WORLD A FAVOR!!!
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 pm

"Back off, kid! You won't be a match for my Pansage!" The Grunt said, pushing Zach couple feet back, waiting for his response.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Zach was furious at this point...

Zach: You don't get it do you...I said...MAKE LIKE A TREE AND GET OUTTA HERE!!

And then, he shouted all around the building.

Zach: HEY LOOK EVERYONE! A ROBBER FROM SPACE!!! GET THE PO-LICE!!

It's pretty obvious that Zach is picking a fight with this Team Galactic Grunt...
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 24, 2012 9:41 pm

"What?! HOW DARE YOU, YOU LITTLE BRAT! COME HERE! Pansage, Bullet Seed and aim for his mouth! Now!" As the grunt said those words, his Pokemon fired a couple of those small seeds, but they actually hurt, a lot!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next