HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Zach and The Z-Force Empty
PostSubject: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 am

Chapter 3

Etch 'N Wretch

Zach has now arrived at Jubilife City. After Catching a Houndour, whom he named "Kex", and a Starly whom he named "Bien", he is finally ready to take a rest, and end his first day of training. But first, he is admiring the City Night Life, standing on a sidewalk, staring at a Poster for a "Poketch". Zach has heard of them, but never actually seen one...

Zach: Wait...Didn't Dawn have one on her wrist? Ehh, it doesn't matter. Now where's Eric?

Suddenly, Zach's Phone rings! He gets it out from his backpack, and looks at the ID scan: "Prof. Rowen is Calling". Zach answers it.

Zach: Hello?

Rowen's Voice*: Ah, Zachary. I presume you are in Jubilife City?

Zach: Yes.

Rowen*: Dawn told me you've captured your first Pokemon, is that correct?

Zach: Yeah. Two of them.

Rowen*: Fine Job Zachary. But you must remember, it will only get more challenging from here.

Zach: I know.

Rowen*: Good. By the way, have you heard from Eric yet?

Zach: I'm looking for him. Dawn said he went to the Trainer School.

Rowen*: Well judging by the Time, he must be at the Pokemon center.

Zach: The Pokemon Center?

Rowen*: Yes, they provide Pokemon Healing services, Food and Shelter to Trainers free of charge.

Zach: Oh yeah, that place. Well I better look-

Zach turns and sees it down the road.

Zach: -for it. Uh...Alright, I'll see if he's there.

Rowen*: Good, and you should probably give your Mother a call, and tell her you got to Jubilife City alright. There will be a Picture phone at the Center.

Zach: Okay.

Rowen*: Also, Dawn and I will come there Tommarow.

Zach: Really? Okay then, See you tommarow then.

Rowen*: Same here, and Goodnight.

Rowen hangs up. Zach puts away the phone, and heads to the Pokemon Center. When he gets there, he sees many Trainers and Pokemon Lounging around. Zach goes to the front desk, where a nurse takes Pokemon to restore Pokemon.

Zach: Excuse Me, but could you please heal my Pokemon up?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jun 28, 2012 7:07 pm

The nurse was already turned to Zach, saying "sure", and asking to see his pokemon for a split second. After she was given the pokeballs she put them into the strange machine that always seemed to heal the pokemon back to perfection healthwise, and she handed the pokeballs back to the trainer. "Have a nice day," the nurse said.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jun 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Zach Recieves Ferdinand's, Kex's, and Bien's Balls from the nurse.

Zach: Thanks.

Zach looks around the Pokemon Center. No Sign of Eric. He walks over to a Man reading a Magazine.

Zach: Excuse me, have you seen a kid come in here? About my height, Blonde, Bad Haircut, my Age, Orange and White striped shirt, Green Scarf?

Man: Oh, you mean the kid from the Trainers School. Yeah, he went to bed.

Zach: Hmm, okay then. Thanks.

Zach walks away. He Lets Ferdinand the Piplup, Bien the Starly, and Kex the Houndour out of their balls.

Ferdinand: Piplup!

Bien: Starly!

Kex: Dour!

Zach: Well, looks like we're down for the night. So..Now what?

Suddenly, Zach's stomach growls.

Zach: Whoa, I guess I haven't eaten since before I left. Whaddya say to some food?

All three Pokemon start howling it anticipation. Zach feeds the three Pokemon Food in food dishes, while he eats like a king. After his dinner, he gets up, throws away his trash, and takes care of the Pokemon's food remains.

Zach: Well was that good, or what.

Kex: Dour-Dour!

Bien: Star!

Ferdinand: Piplup Pip!

Zach: There's only one thing to do.

Zach goes over to the Picture phone, and dials his home phone. His Mom answers.

Mom over Phone: Hello?

Zach: Hi Mom.

Mom*: Zach! Where are you?

Zach: The Pokemon Center in Jubilife City.

Mom*: So you've made it alright?

Zach: Yeah.

Mom*: Thats wonderful. And how's your Piplup?

Ferdinand jumps onto Zach.

Zach: He's doing okay. Oh, and I also caught two more Pokemon.

Mom*: You've caught Pokemon on your first day? And two? Wow, your getting a good start! When your father started, it took him a week until he caught his first pokemon. And now, his son has caught 2 Pokemon in a day! I've already told him about your Journey today. He was so proud.

Zach: Heh. Well it's good to know.

Bien and Kex get in Zach's way.

Zach: Hey-

Mom*: Are those your Pokemon? A Starly, and a...Houndour? I didn't know there were any around here.

Zach: Neither did I. I didn't know what one was until today. His name is Kex, and my Starly's name is Bien.

Kex: Hound!

Bien: Star Star!

Mom*: Their all adorable. Well be safe, and take care Zach. Love you!

Zach: Same here Mom.

Zach hangs up. He goes into a room he picked for sleep. He returns Bien and Kex, but keeps Ferdinand out. After removing his hat, scarf, shoes, and Backpack, he walks over to the Balcony, and stares into the Night Sky. Ferdinand jumps on the Rail beside him.

Ferdinand: Piplup?

Zach: Man Ferdinand. Today was crazy. Just imagine what tommarow will be like.

Ferdinand: Lup!

Zach turns to his backpack, leaning against the wall.

Zach: I wonder, who owns that Teddy?

Ferdinand: Piplup.

Zach returns Ferdinand, then Heads to bed. The Next Morning, after a Goodnight sleep, he lets his Pokemon out, then goes to eat breakfast. While he and the Pokemon eat, the Man from last night approaches him.

Man: Hey, your friend just went back over to the Trainers School.

Zach: Oh, thanks.

The Man nods and walks away. Zach puts away the ramains of his, and his Pokemon's food. Then he comes back to see someone, not a challenger by the looks, admiring his Pokemon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed Jul 04, 2012 2:41 am

The person that was admiring his pokemon looked up at zach, somewhat curious as to why the trainer had approached him. "May I help you," he asked, waiting for a reply.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed Jul 04, 2012 7:06 am

Zach: Uh, yeah. I see you like my Pokemon. Interesting, aren't they? Got them all just Yesterday.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jul 05, 2012 7:47 pm

"Oh really," the stranger said, looking back at Zach's pokemon. "It looks like you've had them for quite some time. They seem to like you alot, or that's what I think." The stranger stopped talking, still admiriing the pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jul 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Zach: Yeah, thats how they appear. What's your name, Dude.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jul 05, 2012 7:52 pm

The stranger ignored the trainer's question for a split moment, still admiring his pokemon. They seemed like they were trained for months. He shook his head and turned it toward zach, finally realizing he ignored the question. "My name is Luke, what's yours?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jul 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Zach: Swasta. Zach Swasta. Do you have any Pokemon?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 pm

"I have just a houndour, but it's with someone else at the moment. Why do you ask," Luke asked, staring at the trainer.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jul 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Zach: Ehh, I was just wondering. But I didn't introduce my Pokemon Properly. This is Bien...

Bien: Starly!

Zach: Kex...

Zach: And my Starter, Ferdinand.

Zach: I'm traveling around Sinnoh, and gonna collect all 8 gym badges. Speaking of which, what's the first gym?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jul 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Luke stared at Zach momentarily, apparently thinking of the answer to his question. "Um, I'm not sure exactly. I don't pay much attention to gyms, so I wouldn't be of help to you about that." Luke was telling the truth. It wasn't everyday a strange, seemingly overconfident trainer approached him asking about gyms.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jul 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Zach: Dang...wait, oh god, what time is it?

Zach looks at the clock: Almost noon.

Zach: *sigh*, sorry I have to go see my friend at the trainers school. Where is the trainer school by the way?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jul 05, 2012 9:47 pm

"Like I said, I don't pay attention to stuff like that. I wouldn't really be of any assisstance," Luke said, wondering if Zach pays attention to what people say. "But I think it's that way," Luke says, pointing in a certain direction.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu Jul 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Zach: Thanks.

Zach recalls his Pokemon, and heads out of the Pokemon in the direction Luke Pointed out, until he finds The Trainers School. When he goes inside, he almost trips over a Lotad. Zach looks around to see the place full of Pokemon and kids of all ages. The Kids are either playing with Pokemon, Reading, or playing on a computer. Zach sees a bright flash of large blonde hair: Eric. He's studying writing on a chalkboard. Zach goes over and taps his shoulder. Eric turns around and suprised to see Zach.

Eric: Hey Zach!

Zach high fives him.

Zach: Man, where were you? Why did you just take off without me? I thought we were traveling together.

Eric: Well you know me. Got too excited.

Zach remembers something.

Zach: Oh yeah, your mom wanted me to give you this.

Zach pulls Cold Medicine out of his Pocket, and hands it over to Eric.

Eric: Hey thanks. Must've forgot it. Oh, and I have something that I've been saving for you.

Eric pulls out a Parcel from his backpack, opens it, and reveals a Town Map. He gives it to Zach.

Zach: Whats this?

Eric: A Map of Sinnoh. My Mom packed me two. One for me, one for you.

Zach: Thanks Eric.

Eric: So, caught any Pokemon?

Zach: Yep. You?

Eric grins and pulls out two Pokeballs.

Eric: You bet! I have here my Turtwig, Twig, my new one! Whaddabout you?

Zach holds up his three Pokeballs. Eric's eyes widen.

Zach: I have here my Piplup, Ferdinand, and my Two new ones.

Zach opens them all. Ferdinand the Piplup, Kex the Houndour, and Bien the Starly come out.

Ferdinand: Piplup Pip!

Kex: Hound Dour!

Bien: Starleee!

Eric: Awsome! A Houndour!

Zach: Be a little cautious Eric, his trust comes very slow. Anyway, Ferdinand you know...

Ferdinand: Lup!

Zach: And this is Kex and Bien.

Bien: Star!

Eric: Well...here's mine!

Eric lets out his Pokemon: Twig, his Turtwig...

Twig: Turt-Wig!

And a pokemon he must have caught on his way to Jubilife: A _____________.

Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zSun Jul 08, 2012 1:23 am

((Lol, not exactly what ya were expecting, but phooey :p))
The pokemon was a misdreavous.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zSun Jul 08, 2012 1:30 am

Zach looks curiously at Eric's Misdreavous.

Zach: Is that a Ghost Pokemon?

Eric: I believe it is.

Zach: Let me check.

Zach gets out his Pokedex.

Zach scans Misdreavous on Pokedex.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zSun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Misdreavus, a Ghost-type Pokémon.
This Pokémon startles people in the middle of the night. It gathers fear as its energy.

((I hope that is good >_<))
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 am

Zach: How did you get a Misdreavus?

Eric: I was just walking to here last night, and it jumped out at me. Twig had a rough time with the battle, and I ended up using 4 of my Pokeballs. I just bought 2 more.

Zach: Me, I caught these two with only 2 Pokeballs.

Kid: Wow, Really?

Zach jumps as some random little boy comes to Zach. A Little Girl joins him.

Boy: You actually caught Pokemon with just one try?

Zach: Uh yeah, Twice.

Girl: Oh, and you have a Piplup!

Girl starts cuddling around Ferdinand.

Ferdinand: Piplup. Pip Piplup.

Zach: Uh...yeah. His name is Ferdinand.

Boy: What kind of a Name is that?

Zach: A COOL name, thats what!

Boy: Well when I get my Pokemon, I'm gonna get a Chimchar!

Girl: Aren't you gonna be excited when your Piplup becomes a Prinplup?

Zach: Prinplup?

Boy: You know, when Piplup's evolve?

Zach: Oh yeah. I remember.

Eric: Well it will only be time when Twig evolves into Grotle.

Twig: Turtwig!

Misdreavus: Dreavus!

Boy: Well I wanna so your Pokemon in battle! You should challenge him!

Zach: Who?

Boy points to some mean looking guy reading in a corner.

Zach: Who's that?

Girl: He's mean.

Eric: 'Some trainer. I don't recall his name, I think it was "Miguel", or something. But a bunch of kids challenged him, and he won. So then I battled him with Twig and Misdreavus!

Zach: And you lost...

Eric:...Yes...

Zach: Well then, I want some action!

Zach returns his three Pokemon to their Pokeballs. Then he walks over to the Trainer.

Zach: Afternoon. You up for a Battle?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 10:25 pm

The trainer looked at Zach. "Possibly, depends on whether you wanna lose or not," he|she said. This trainer might be a little overconfident.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 11:04 pm

[btw, Yes, I do think it's a he]

Zach [Unsure, but Looking tough]: I ain't gonna lose! Me and my Pokemon are already closer than a Magnet and a Magneton!

Boy: By the way, there's a Battle Court out back.

Zach: Hey thanks. [To Trainer].

Zach: Name's Zach. What's yours.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zTue Jul 10, 2012 11:18 pm

"My name is Mark," the trainer said in reply.
"Now, follow me to the battle court..."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zTue Jul 10, 2012 11:30 pm

Zach fallows Mark out to the Battle Court in the School Backyard. Zach finds himself on one end of the Court.

Zach: Rules?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed Jul 11, 2012 7:03 pm

"This is just like a regular pokemon battle, so I presume you would know those rules," the trainer said.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed Jul 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Zach: You bet! And I'll use my Starly.

Zach hurls Bien's Pokeball.

Zach: Go Bien!

Bien the Starly is released.

Bien: Starleee!

Zach awaits Mark to send out his Pokemon.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next