HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Zach and The Z-Force Empty
PostSubject: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 12:08 am

Chapter 1

A Journey Begins

On a bright, Sunny Summer day, a boy named Zach is in his room Watching his TV, when suddenly, his Friend Eric comes up the Stairs.

Eric: Yo! Zach!

Zach: Eric, what-

Eric Throws a Rubber Electrobe at Zach. He catches it.

Eric: We both got Calls from a Professer Rowan. We're going on our Pokemon quest.

Zach: Really? well I knew about this, but...

Eric: Yeah I know, you've been helping your mom with her Shop all these years, but come on, You're Usually indoors. You'll need the excercise and fresh air. You know your ready.

Zach: Well, Pokemon are interesting...and I do enjoy them....

Eric: So yeah, meet me by the fence, there's a Hundred Dollar fee If you're late.

Eric rushes out. Zach switches off the TV. He puts on his Shoes, and Hat. He goes down the stairs.

Zach: Hey mom.

Mom: Hi Zach, ready for your first Pokemon adventure?

Zach: You betcha.

Mom: Got your Pack?

Zach: Yep. *Grabs his Back Pack*

Mom: You know how to use the phone, right?

Zach: Yeah.

Mom: Good. And put on your Scarf.

Zach: Why? It's warm out.

Mom: Not by much. And it's very windy.

Zach: *Sigh* Alright.

He Put it on.

Zach: Alright, I'm leaving. Bye Mom.

Mom: Bye Zach. Come back when you get your Starter Pokemon.I wanna see it!

Zach: Alright.

Zach leaves. He goes outside to meet Eric. The two start down the Raod to Prof. Rowen's Laboratory. They finally reach it. As they go inside, they are greeted by Prof. Rowen himself.

Rowen: Well, hello there, boys. I take it that you Must be Eric, and you Must be Zachary. My name is Rowen. I am a Pokemon Professer.

Eric: Hi!

Zach: Hello.

Rowen: And Zach, I know your Father, Daniel.

Zach: My dad?

Rowen: Yes. He is still in Johto assisting Professer Elm, I presume?

Rowen: Fine man, Fine man. You look just like him.

Zach: Uh....

Eric: So, when do we get our Pokemon?

Rowen: My my, are you eager. Most kids don't feel ready when they begin.

Eric: I am ALWAYS ready for Pokemon.

Zach: Here, Here.

Rowen: Well, best not keep you waiting. Come with me please.

Zach and Eric fallow him to a table with 3 Pokeballs sitting on it.

Rowen: Now there are three Pokemon used for starters. Chimchar the Fire Type, Piplup the Water Type, and Turtwig the Grass Type.

He taps all three balls. A Chimchar, Turtwig, and Piplup appear.

Rowen: Choose one.

Eric: Zach, why don't you go first.

Zach: Okay.

Zach looks at the Three Pokemon. He thought for a Second. He decided to go with...

Zach: Piplup.

Rowen: Hmm, a good choice.

Piplup: Piplup!

Rowen: What about you, Eric?

Eric: Hmm, I think I will go with...Turtwig.

Turtwig: Turt-Wig!

Rowen: Also a good Choice.

Rowen puts the three back in their Pokeballs. He hands Eric the Turtwig Ball, and Zach the Piplup Ball.

Eric: Sweet!

Zach: Awsome!

Rowen: Now, before you begin your Journey's, I want you to test your Pokemon out, since you're new. Go to the Lake, and Battle a Wild Pokemon. It will give you proper Practice for a Pokemon Battle. Then come back here.

Zach: Ok.

Eric: Got it!

Eric rushes out. Zach is about to walk after...

Rowen: Just a moment Zach.

Zach: Yes?

Rowen: I just want youe to know, that the Piplup you have in your Possesion is a Level 8 Pokemon. It knows the move "Bubble".

Zach walks out, then goes down the Path to the Lake. He gets there, and looks around for Eric, but can't find him. He sees a Girl, sitting on a Stump, watching Pokemon, and writing notes. He's about to go over and ask where Eric is, when suddenly, from out of No where, a _______________ Appears!
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 12:37 am

It was a Starley, startled when Zach stepped toward it. With an angry caw, it launched itself into the air, and spreading its wings in a threatening manner, attempted to intimidate Zach into leaving its territory.

(Starley, Male, lvl 5)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 12:54 am

Zach: Awsome! PIPLIUP! GO!!!

Zach throws his Pokeball. Piplup comes out.

Zach: Alright Piplup, POUND IT!

Piplup Uses Pound
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 1:00 am

The Starly was not expecting Zach to have a Pokemon with him, and didn't have enough time to react to the enemy rushing toward it. With a startled caw, it took the damage from the Pound attack, but recovered quickly. It then flew into the air, ready to face the Piplup. Suddenly, in a blinding rush of speed, it dived at Piplup, using Quick Attack.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 1:11 am

Piplup was knocked to the Ground by the Starly's Attack.

Zach: Whoa! Piplup! Are you okay?

Piplup got back to it's feet. It only took Minor Damage.

Piplup: Pip-Lup!

Zach: Alright, use Bubble!

Piplup jumped, and Blew Bubbles at the Starly.

Piplup used Bubble
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 1:22 am

Starley, being prepared this time, skillfully dodged out of the way of the incoming Bubbles, only grazing some and taking little damage. It then let out a Growl, in an attempt to lower the foe's attack.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 1:57 am

The Growl only lowered Piplup's defenses by 2.

Zach: Alright Piplup, More Bubbles!!

Piplup uses Bubble
System

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 1:57 am

The member 'zachman26' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Dice Roll' : 2
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 2:18 am

Starley was still celebrating his previous victory, and didn't see the Piplup's attack coming. At the last moment, he seemed to see the bubbles flying towards him, and it only took half a second for the realization that they were about to strike him, but it was too late. He took the attack full force, it was a critical hit! The Starley let out a cry of pain, and started breathing heavily from fatigue. He weakly attempted one last Tackle attack.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 2:28 am

The Starly was so weak, and so slow, that Piplup was able to Dodge his Attack.

Zach: Alright Piplup, one more time. Pound!

Piplup used Pound.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 2:32 am

Starley was too weak to muster any more strength to dodge, and took the hit. His eyes clouded with pain, and with one last cry he fainted, collapsing to the ground.

(Piplup gained 5 exp!)

((Please make a link to your trainer profile in your signature, thank you))
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8zThu May 17, 2012 12:43 am

Zach: YES!! Good job Piplup!

They High-Five. Eric appraoches them, with his beaten-up Turtwig.

Eric: Hey, where were you?

Zach: Oh, just looking for you, and Ran into a Starly. My Piplup beat it.

Piplup: Piplup.

Eric: I just battled a Bidoof. We won, but Turtwig sure did take alot of Damage.

Turtwig: *Sadly* Wig.

The two look at the Girl, picking a Plant from the ground.

Girl: Oh, I better get this to Prof. Rowen!

She looks at Zach and Eric.

Girl: Whoa, did those Pokemon just...oh, better get there!

She runs past the Two, up the path.

Zach: Who was she?

Eric: I dunno. But we better get back to Rowen.

Eric: Normally we would put our Pokemon back in their balls, but I wanna spend some time with this fellow.

Zach: Me too.

The two head back to the Lab with their Pokemon Behind. They see Rowen with the Girl from the lake, looking at the plant she picked.

Rowen: Ah, good work Dawn. You've found a weed that could be mixed into a Super Potion. Very Nice.

Zach: *Clears Throat*

Rowen: Ah, Zachary, Eric, you're back. Did you each win a battle?

Eric: Yup.

Zach: Yeah, against a Starly.

Girl: So YOU'RE the new trainers!

Zach: Hey, you were at the lake.

Rowen: Ah yes. Dawn, this is Eric and Zachary. Boys, this is my Assistant, Dawn.

Eric: Hi.

Zach: Hi.

Dawn: Nice to meet you both. I saw you both battle, you were Awsome! Especially your Piplup!

Piplup: Pip-Lup!

Zach: *Blushing* It's nothing.

Rowen: Well, you have both passed the test.

He hands Eric and Zach trays, with 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex.

Rowen: Here are your Pokeballs and Pokedexes.

Eric takes his, Zach takes his.

Dawn: Pokedexes are used for Scanning and Identifying Pokemon. Pokeballs are used for capturing them.

Rowen: Now before you two set out on your Journeys, would you like to give your Pokemon nicknames?

Eric: Nicknames?

Rowen: You don't always need to call your Pokemon by what they are. A Nickname is just another name. Of course, it is up to you.

Eric: Well...hmm...how about, Twig?

Turtwig: Turtwig!

Rowen: Well it seems to like it. So your Turtwig's name is Twig. What about you Zachary?

Zach starts thinking. After a few seconds, he figures it out.

Zach: I think I'll call him...Ferdinand.

Dawn: Aww, thats a cute name!

Rowen: Indeed. Where did you get that idea?

Zach: Ehh, just a thought.

Rowen: So now your Piplup's name is Ferdinand. Well now is the time for your journey to begin. I think you should go home to your Mothers, and tell them where you are going. You don't want them to worry, after all.

Eric: Fine by moi.

Zach and Eric put Ferdinand and Twig in their balls. Eric leaves, but Zach stays.

Zach: Uh, Professer.

Rowen: Yes Zachary?

Zach: What do I do on this Journey?

Rowen: Well, for starters, look for as many Pokemon as you can. It is a Pokedex Quest. Catching some would be a great help. Also, you shall try and become the Worlds greatest Trainer. Do this by winning all 8 Badges from the 8 Gyms in Sinnoh. Then, you will compete in th Sinnoh League.

Zach: Oh, so look for Pokemon, Capture Pokemon, Wind Badges, Sinnoh League.

Rowen: Yes. And here is my Phone Number if you need my assistance.

Rowen gives Zach his Phone Number.

Zach: Thanks. And where do I head first?

Rowen: After you tell your Mother about your Quest, I would go to Jublife city for starters.

Rowen: Goodbye, and Good luck. And remember, you won't be alone on this Journey, you will have your Pokemon with you.

Zach exits, and goes to his house.

Mom: Zach, did you get your Pokemon?

Zach: Yep.

Zach lets Ferdinand out.

Mom: Oh, what an Adorable Piplup!

Ferdinand: Piplup!

Zach explains his Journey to his Mom.

Mom: Oh okay. Well come back and visit, and call. I would love to see what Pokemon you Catch. And be safe.

Zach: I will.

Zach kisses his mom goodbye, then heads to Eric's house. He knocks on the door. Eric's Mom answers.

Zach: Is Eric here?

Eric's Mom: Eric just left in a hurry, saying something about being "The Greatest Pokemon Master". I think he's going to Jublife City.

Zach: You mean he's Left already? Huh, I was thinking we would travel together.

Eric's Mom: Well you know Eric. Always ready for Adventure. If you could do me a favor Zach, could you please take this Cold Medicince to Eric, he forgot it.

Zach: No Prob.

Eric: Thanks. You sure are reliable Zach. And good luck on your Journey.

Zach puts the Medicine in his Pocket. As he heads out of Sandgem town, he starts to feels Lonesome.

Zach: I wish Eric was here.

Then, Zach remembers Rowen's words: "You won't be alone, you will have your Pokemon with you". Zach smiled. He let Ferdinand out of his ball.

Ferdinand: Pip-Lup.

Zach picks him up, and carries him.

Zach: Come on Ferd, we have a Long way ahead of us.

Ferdinand: Piplup...

And so, Zach has now begun his Pokemon Journey with his newfound friend, Ferdinand the Piplup. He hopes to see Eric again soon, and hopes he will understand this world, as he heads toward his Next destination: Jublife City.

To Be Continued...

(Continued in the Sinnoh Thread)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Sandgem Town-
Jump to: