HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Dragon Kurai

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 10:42 pm

((Alrighty, so ya got 4 pokemon with ya, so...))

Mark's Pokemon:
Charmander - Lvl 11 | Male - Alive
??? - Lvl ? | Female - Alive
??? - Lvl 9 | ? - Alive

Mark threw out a pokeball, and a few moments later a charmander was revealed. "I know that they aren't exactly natural to this region, but this was the first pokemon I recieved, and my strongest," Mark said, somewhat sounding like he liked this pokemon over the others. "So, whom is going first?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Zach: Whoa, a Charmander! [Gets Out Pokedex] That's a Kanto Starter! Oh, I guess I'll go. Bien, use Quick attack!

Bien starts going in Zig-Zag, and attempts to use Quick Attack.

Bien: Starlleeee!

Bien uses Quick Attack
Zach scans Charmander with Pokedex
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 7:05 am

Mark's Pokemon:
??? - Lvl 9 | ? - Alive

Pokedex: ""The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokémon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely. ""

Unsuspectant of the trainer deciding to attack first, the charmander took the hit. "Hey, I had asked you a question, though I guess that's how pokemon battles are. Things happen by surprise..." Mark made a gesture, as if telling his charmander what to do through signals, and the charmander attempted a counter by scratching at the starly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 7:19 am

Bien tried to fly out of the charmander's way, but took some of the hit in great detail. He was still not ready to give up.

Zach: For your information, I answered, and I acted. You think I was just gonna say I was gonna go, and keep you waiting?

Zach notices Eric, the Boy, the Girl, and Some Teacher watching the battle from a bench, in anticipation.

Zach: Anyway, Bien, Do another Quick Attack.

Bien complies, and tries to go straight at the Charmander again.

Bien uses Quick Attack.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
??? - Lvl 9 | ? - Alive

Mark didn't remember Zach giving a clear answer as to whom was going to attack or not, but he wasn't about to let Zach hit his pokemon again. "Charmander, dodge! Then use ember," he said, watching as the charmander jumped out of the way. It created a few fireballs in its mouth, then it spat them out at Bien.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Zach: Dodge it!

Bien flies out of the way of some, but whatever he doesn't he gets it by, and knocked to the ground. He looks kind of tired, but still gets up as if he isn't, though Zach can tell that a few more strong hits would do more damage.

Zach: You okay Bien?

Bien turns to Zach, and nods.

Bien: Star!

Zach: Okay then. Tackle!

Bien gets back into the air, and heads strait for Charmander.

Bien uses Tackle
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 12:22 am

Mark's Pokemon:
??? - Lvl 9 | ? - Alive

Mark told his charmander to counter with a move so he wouldn't be the only one that took damage, and the specific one he told it to use was ember. The charmander started forming small fireballs in its mouth, then it spat them out at the incoming starly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 12:44 am

Zach: Dodge it Bien!

Bien, however, was in range once the charmander caughed up Ember. Bien took damage head on, but still through a weak tackle on Charmander.

Bien uses Tackle.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 am

Mark's Pokemon:
Charmander - Lvl 11 | Male - Alive | 1 Hit Left
??? - Lvl 9 | ? - Alive

Mark's charmander was hit by the tackle, even if it wasn't as strong as it could have been. The charmander still stumbled backward, almost ready to go down if it was hit once more. "Charmander, use scratch," he ordered, watching as the pokemon went after Bien with it's claws. It wasn't moving as fast as it could, but it was understandable that it would be like that.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Zach: Quick, dodge!

Bien takes advantage of Charmander's Speed, and dodges him. But at this point, anymore hits would surley do alot more damage. In order to keep him from fainting, Zach holds up Biens Pokeball.

Zach: Save it for Later Bien.

Zach withdraws Bien.

Zach: I'll use him on a Pokemon that isn't Level 11. Hey Mark, put on a Fire, It goes out.

Zach throws a Pokeball.

Zach: Get 'Em, Ferdinand!

Ferdinand the Piplup is released.

Ferdinand: Piplup!

Zach shifts Ferdinand

Zach: Now that I've swapped my Pokemon, why don't you take your turn.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 9:57 am

Mark's Pokemon:
Treecko - Lvl 11 | Female - Alive
??? - Lvl 9 | ? - Alive

"Sure, I don't see why not," Mark said, looking at Zach. He had obviously exchanged his pokemon, so Mark would do the same. "Charmander, return," Mark said, holding out the pokemon's pokeball. Mark then threw another pokeball out. "Come out treecko," the trainer said, the pokeball revealing the grass pokemon. "Use pound," the trainer said, watching as the treecko prepared to hit the piplup.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Zach: Ferdinand, Dodge and use Bubble!

Ferdinand, energetic as he is, dodges the Treecko's Pound, and unleashes the fury of his bubbles. While all this is happening, Zach relizes what Pokemon Mark is using.

Zach: Ah! That's a Hoenn Pokemon! [Gets Out Pokedex] What's next, Totodile?

Ferdinand Uses Bubble
Zach Scans Treecko on Pokedex
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Treecko - Lvl 11 | Female - Alive
??? - Lvl 9 | ? - Alive

Pokedex:
Treecko, the Wood Gecko Pokémon. Treecko are able to climb smooth vertical walls and use their thick tail to attack opponents. Since Treecko build their nests in large trees it is said that those trees will live a very long life.

"Ha, you wish," Mark said, watching the piplup dodge the incoming attack. "Treecko, don't dodge, then use pound immediately! The piplup shouldn't be able to dodge immediately after an attack!" Mark watched his treecko take the bubbles like it meant nothing, though it was obvious damage was done. The treecko then prepared another pound, and it had some force for payback.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Ferdinand didn't have time to dodge, and then got hit by the pound.

Ferdinand: Piplup!

Fortunately, Piplup didn't take as much damage as Bien did.

Zach: Use Growl!

Ferdinand gives a shout of Growl, to weaken his opponent.

Ferdinand uses Growl
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 4:44 pm

The treecko looked at the piplup with curiousity. Was it's random growling supposed to be taking an effect on it. It seems as though the attack missed... What a shame... Mark looked at treecko. "Use Pound, again," he commanded, watching as his treecko dashed at the piplup with its fist ready to pound.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 4:50 pm

The Piplup, more aware, Dodges out of the way, taking small bits of damage from the impact of the pound.

Zach: Counter with Pound!

Ferdinand goes flying into the treecko attempting to use pound.

Ferdinand uses Pound
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Treecko - Lvl 11 | Female - Alive | 3 Hits Left
??? - Lvl 9 | ? - Alive

The treecko wasn't able to dodge immediately after it's attack, so it took the counter pound. The pokemon looks like it might faint soon. "Treecko, pound, now," Mark called, watching the treecko prepare yet another pound.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Zach: More Bubbles!

Ferdinand: Piiiiiip-LUP-LUP-LUP!!!

Ferdinand unleashes a Fury of Bubble Attack on the Incoming Pounding Treecko.

Ferdinand uses Bubble
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Treecko - Lvl 11 | Female - Alive | 3 Hits Left
??? - Lvl 9 | ? - Alive

The treecko took a jump to the side to dodge the bubbles, then took another jump to the side to get back in alignment with the piplup. "Nice job treecko," Mark called, proud his treecko had done such. "Add some extra force," he said, watching as treecko added a little more force to the pound.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Zach: Ferdinand, Pound!

Ferdinand: Piplup, Pip!

Ferdinand runs strait into Treecko, about to collide with it, using pound. Piplup takes damage, but not alot because of it's counter.

Ferdinand uses Pound
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 10:00 am

Mark's Pokemon:
Treecko - Lvl 11 | Female - Alive | 2 Hits Left
??? - Lvl 9 | ? - Alive

Treecko, as well, took damage from the piplup's attack. Out of rage, it prepared itself for another attack without the trainer's consent, though whenever a pokemon takes over, it more than likely knows what it's doing. It started rushing at the piplup once again to a pound attack.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Zach: Ferdinand, Use Bubble!

Ferdinand tries to dodge, but takes some of the Impact of pound, and uses Bubble.

Ferdinand uses Bubble
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Treecko - Lvl 11 | Female - Alive | 1 Hit Left
??? - Lvl 9 | ? - Alive

The treecko persevered, and attempted to dodge the incoming attack. It took some of the damage, which made it weaker, though it wasn't about to give up. Without hesitation, the treecko started heading once again for the piplup, in an attempt to pound the opposing pokemon. It was hoping that if it kept on attacking, the piplup would go down within the next few attacks.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Zach: USE BUBBLE!!

Ferdinand, hoping to take the Treecko down once and for all, Fires Bubbles at the Incoming Pokemon.

Ferdinand uses Bubble
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Treecko - Lvl 11 | Female - Down|Fainted
Charmander - Lvl 9 | Female - Alive

The treecko got hit by the bubbles, and it continued rushing. Just as it got to the piplup and attempted it's attack, it fell down. It had no more energy left, and it was out for the rest of the battle. Mark looked at his unconscious treecko, and sighed. "Well, you gave it all you had treecko, and that's good enough," he said, withdrawing the pokeball. The treecko was pulled back into the pokeball.

"Well, should I let my charmander back out, or should I let my other pokemon into the battle. I think I know..." Mark threw up a pokeball, and without revealing the pokemon's name, let it come out. It was another charmander, and it was ready for a fight. "Alright charmander, use scratch on that piplup for treecko!" Mark watched as his pokemon did as told, and with great efficiency. The charmander was charging at the piplup, claws prepared to make a good swipe on the pokemon.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next