HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 16, 2014 7:32 am

[We can continue this little sleepover thing for a little bit, but maybe could we speed it up just a tiny bit? I kinda feel like this RP should resume the Journey at some point. Lol, think about it, poor Zach. He spent all of 2013 held up in a tournament, and now all of 2014 in a slumber party XD ]

Zach: You know, I haven't had Squash in a while.

He started eating some, then began the movie.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 16, 2014 5:22 pm

(X3 Psh, I just don't know how to proceed, so I'm just jabbing in the dark and tossing out tiny posts. Go ahead and run out whenever you feel like it~)

"Ah, wait..." Haji called, flailing her hand emptily, trying to reach something clearly beyond her reach. She looked like she could appreciate some help. And she got some. With a a swift 'pat' sound, the Shinx leapt on her shoulder and pushed off, slamming a paw on the switch and landing on it's feet like a Meowth. Haji giggled and skittered off to sit beside Zach.

(Maybe a time skip, and he could leave at night? Unless he's planning to stay the night. Then maybe post the time skip to night, then time skip to morning when he's getting ready in the same post.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 04, 2014 7:47 am

Zach smiled at Haji. He really liked her, she was like the little sister he never had. He wished he could stay with her more often, but he had a commitment to make; to himself, to his family, to his friends, and more importantly to his Pokémon. And that commitment was his journey.

But for now, he was there, watching the movie with his little friend.

[sure a timeskip sounds nice. Sorry it took so long to get back to this rp :3 ]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 04, 2014 5:51 pm

(X3 Why am I not surprised any more?)

[Time skip~]

Soon a red light began to bleed over the horizon, slowly casting a golden glow over the silhouette of Haji curled up asleep on the sofa. A Growlithe was sleeping over her, apparently acting as a warm blanket. The canine was first to wake up, yawning hugely before hopping off and wandering away. Haji continued to sleep.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 8:17 pm

[Oh I'm sorry, I get stumped on where I'm taking my RP's, and then I get lazy, and next thing you know it never gets updated :P ]

Zach woke up and saw Haji was still asleep. He grinned warmly.

Zach: Aww...she's so cute.

Then exhaustion got back to his head and collapsed back onto the sleeping bag, deciding to rest some more, thanks to his lazy self.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 5:30 am

(Noooo!-- Darn it. He went back to sleep. Just get up and hustle out of the house! D< The plot must move on!)

Haji finally awoke, uncurling and shaking each limb to allow the blood to reach. She looked around sleepily for her warm, furry blanket which had got up and wandered away, but the Growlithe was nowhere to be seen. She did, however, brighten up, with a mischievous glint, at seeing Zach sleeping and slid off the couch and padded silently to his side. She reached up and gave him a poke on the cheek.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 06, 2014 7:48 am

(Hey I didn't want to just slip out on the girl. I feel emotion too you know...even towards rp characters)

Zach then woke up as Haji poked him. Then he looked at her.

Zach: Morning Haji.

Then he shot up and looked around.

Zach: Wait what time is it?

He saw that it was about 7:30

Zach: Aw man! I slept for an extra two hours! For all I know Eric could have beat me to the Eterna gym by now!

He got up then slipped on the blanket...

Zach: Ow

Then started scrambling to find his bag and other stuff.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 06, 2014 5:28 pm

Haji giggled and held out one of his belongings which were freely scattered and strewn on the floor. Either he was really messy, or one of his or Hajis pokemon had got into his bag. A Shinx and a Growlithe wandered out, interested in what the commotion was in the usually quiet house.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 07, 2014 8:11 am

Haji had handed Zach his bag.

Zach: Hey thanks!

He started scruffling through his bag, and as he did he looked up at Haji and smiled.

Zach: By the way Haji, thank you so much for letting me stay over!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 07, 2014 10:43 am

"You're welcome~ Visit again soon~" Breeze (I totally forgot about her and had to read back. If you don't remember, it's that Starly you sent her. The one getting mistreated?) fluttered out, whipping up a regular gale as she fluttered to alight gently on Hajis shoulder. Queena came over as well, waving a flipper in farewell.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 11, 2014 9:00 am

Ferdinand came over to Queena, blushing, and started saying a very shy farewell to her.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 11, 2014 9:09 am

Queena giggled and in the casual manner when one is sleepy or half asleep in this case, gave Ferdinand a farewell hug. Haji giggled and taking a running start, jumped onto Zach and gave him a hug too.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 14, 2014 7:44 am

Zach hugged Haji back gracefully.

Zach: Sorry I couldn't stay longer. But you know, gotta do the Pokémon Trainers duty. I promise I'll stop by when I come through here...though I don't know how long that'll be, because my journey might take me outwards in Sinnoh. But I'll come back soon enough, maybe next time I might bring Dawn!

As Queena hugged him, Ferdinand blushed, turning Blue to Red. He also pulled out the flower she gave to him earlier.

Ferdinand: Piplup Piplup!

He told her he still carries it for her, and always will.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 14, 2014 9:21 am

Haji fell back on the plush carpet when Zach released her, legs splayed out and arms between them, supporting her slightly hunched back as she sat there, looking up at him. "Mm~" Her face split into a grin, as though she was determined not to dampen Zach's leave by being sad. Queena giggled, and gave a pat on Ferdinand's shoulder.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 5:46 pm

[You know what...I'm a Jake :P ]

Ferdinand blushed, then reluctantly ran back over to Zach and hopped on his shoulder.

Zach smiled all prepared, then turned for the door.

Zach: Byee!~

And then he left.

Zach: Well it's nice to see her again, but we really need to get back on track!

Ferdinand: Lup!

Zach: And I still regret doing that stupid tournament...

As they got back onto the street they eventually made it back to the exit of Jubilife.

Zach: Well there's the way up further...north?

Ferdinand: ?

Zach: I dunno I suck at directions. Anyway, I'm glad we're finally advancing! I mean how long have we been doing this RP, two years?

[Yes, that was a fourth wall break]

Ferdinand: Piplup!

Zach: Ehh, oh well. Let's get outta here! Next stop, Eterna City!

And then he exited out back onto the road of Sinnoh

[Continued in "Sinnoh" Topic]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11