HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 7:14 am

Zach looked puzzled at the little girl. Then he remembered....she's a little girl.

Zach: Oh and by the way...

He pulled out the little Clay Bird she gave him from out of his backpack.

Zach: I still have it.

He smiled.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 05, 2014 9:43 am

Haji grinned, and pulled out her own bird, threaded delicately at the end of a silver chain.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 10:24 am

Zach: It's really nice. Oh, and wanna see what I got from Oreburgh City?

He got out his Coal Badge and showed it to Haji.

Zach: This is a Gym bagde! My goal as a Trainer besides completing the Pokedex is to get the other 7 of these babies. And then, it's off to the Sinnoh League!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 10, 2014 5:49 am

"Hmm. Seven. So you're gonna have to wander all over Sinnoh to collect them." Haji stated the plain obvious as she tilted her head.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 6:54 am

Zach: Yep. That's the life of a Trainer I guess.

He smiled and patted Haji on the head.

Zach: And maybe someday, you could go on the same quest.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 2:39 pm

Haji's face split into a grin again. "And Queena will accompany me as Ferdinand accompanies you?" She asked excitedly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 7:03 am

Zach smiled back, and so did Ferdinand.

Zach: If that is what you wish.

Ferdinand: Pip-Lup!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 9:20 am

Haji face pursed into a ':3' before she stifled a yawn.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 1:17 pm

Zach: Hey, you're not tired already are you?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 2:22 pm

"N'aww it's just that I'm really sleepy." It stood to point. She was almost falling off the sofa.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 16, 2014 9:48 am

Zach: Well if you wanna take a nap you can. I wont leave. We can play right after you wake up.

He gave her another smile.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 5:18 am

"Alright." Haji curled up right there on the sofa. Atleast it was fuzzy and soft. Queena hopped over, settled contentedly on top of Haji and fell asleep again.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 7:57 am

Zach smiled warmly. This was probably the cutest sight he had ever seen in his life. He gently patted Haji's head as she slept.

Zach: Don't worry. I ain't goin nowhere.

Ferdinand went over to Queena and gave her a little Peck Kiss on the head. Zach turned beat red, unable to comprehend how adorable it was.

Zach: Awwww....

Zach looked up at the ceiling.

Zach: Man. Hard to believe we may not see eachother for a while. But we'll always go this way to see Mom, right? And we'll visit Haji everytime, kay Piplup?

Ferdinand: Lup!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 9:24 am

Breeze fluttered over, briefly alighted on Zach's shoulder before gliding over to the small mound that was Haji and Queena sleeping on top of her, and landing on Queena, ruffled her feathers until she was just a ball of grey and white.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 8:36 am

Zach: Aww! And it gets even cuter!

Ferdinand nodded in agreement.

He then saw a Newspaper, and found a news topic that he found interesting.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 9:36 am

The article blared about another battle competition being held next week. Registrations were already up and available in every PokeCentre.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 am

Zach: Nope!

He threw the paper down on the table.

Zach: Not doing THAT again!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 21, 2014 4:56 pm

(Time skip to evening?)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 24, 2014 7:00 am

Zach decided to rest himself up. He looked up at the ceiling, and dozed off.

[Ok, now you can.]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 24, 2014 4:41 pm

As the sky reddened with the pink honey glow of the setting sun, Haji slowly awoke. She slowly uncurled and Queena toppled off. She spied Zach sleeping and a smiled curled her lips. She hovered over indoors, and fetching a blanket, spread it over him, the delicate fabric billowing like a cloud over him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 6:50 am

As Zach snoozed, Ferdinand was awake. For some reason, he went over to Haji as she put a blanket over Zach, jumped on her back, and hugged her.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Haji smiled as she headed over to the kitchen as she fetched snacks for her pokemon. Getting out several bowls, most markedly a blue, decorated one with an elaborately decorated Queena written on it. Setting them all down, she hustled Queena away from her bowl, pointing towards a fairly plain bowl, but still a rich blue, and bustled back in to get the feed.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 26, 2014 6:49 am

Zach then woke with a yawn, and saw Haji feeding her Pokémon.

Zach: Oh watcha doing? Feeding the Pokémon? I guess I should too.

He got up and got all the Pokémon Dishes from his back, and gave them their food.

Zach: Huh. I guess my mom was more prepared than I thought.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 26, 2014 2:44 pm

"Waah!" Haji jumped as Zach unexpectedly spoke. Startled, the bag jigged in her hand, spilling it's contents on the floor. Her pokemon didn't seem to mind as they tucked right in. Right off the floor. Feeding Queena a few blocks of food from her hand, she petted her Piplup, she also started pecking off the floor. Picking up a few blocks, regardless that Ferdinand was being fed by his own trainer, she went over and offered some.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 6:27 am

Ferdinand gratefully accepted the food from Queena with a Blush. Zach looked at the mess, and shook his head.

Zach: Oh my. I'm sorry I caused you to make this mess...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next