HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 14, 2014 9:48 am

Breeze accepted the petting before fluttering over to Haji, who buried her face in her feathery softness. "Yeah sure."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 8:31 am

Zach looked at Breeze, then Haji.

Zach: Okay, so I was walking on my way to Oreburgh City...

And he explained the story to Haji and the events of that time came up:
[Also a Recap for you, Flame. This is how it went in the RP]

Quote :
A Trainer came up to Zach.

Trainer: Battle me!

Zach was so startled by the random trainer that he jolted.

Zach: Whoa! Who the hell are you?!

The trainer gave Zach a smile.

Trainer: Battle me!

Zach smiled.

Zach: You asked for this!

He let Bien the Starly out.

Bien: Starleeee!!

The trainer looked at the starly. 'Go starly,' he said, sending out a Pokémon exactly the same level as Zach's. 'Let's battle!

The two Starly began to battle. At one point...

Bien got hit, then countered with a tacke attack.

The starly spiraled. 'Quick attack,' the trainer ordered. The starly seemed a bit reluctant looking at Zach. It seemed scared. 'Quick attack!'

Zach: Dodge!

Bien dodged the Starly's attack.

Zach: Quick Attack!

Bien did a quick-attack.

The starly dodged, looking at Zach again. It seemed saddened for some reason. 'Tackle!'

It just barely hit Bien.

Zach: Quick Attack!

Bien launched himself at the Starly.

The starly took the hit flying back into its trainer's arms. It squirmed. 'Pathetic,' he said to his pokemon. 'You'll be punished later. Tackle!' The pokemon got up running from the trainer to the pokemon.

Zach *Under his breath*: Man, what a douche.

Starly looked at Zach, running to him from the other trainer. 'What're you doing,' the trainer yelled angrily. 'Get back here!'

Bien was ready for another attack command from Zach.

Zach: Hold the phone, Bien.

Bien: Starly?

Zach: Why's that other Starly...trying to get away from it's trainer?

The trainer looked pretty angry. 'Starly, get over here now!' The starly chirped, its chirp sounding a bit distorted from the trainer's abuse.

Zach: *Sarcastically* Well, YOU sure are a help to him...

The starly looked at Zach. The trainer was furious. 'Dont you say another word! I captured that pokemon! I treat it as I see fit to train it!' The trainer walked over grabbing his pokemon by the wing and lifting it. The pokemon screeched flapping the other vigorously in pain.

Zach was starting to understand the situation.

Zach: Well, you're handling it pretty harsh...maybe if you weren't acting like an ******* to it, it would fight better!

Bien squawked in agreement

The trainer wasn't going to be scolded by Zach. 'Shut it!' He then smacked the pokemon, it clearly exhausted and tired as it fainted, though it was a bit more than that. 'Pathetic.' He threw the bird to Zach, smashing its pokeball and fleeing.

Zach set the Starly down beside Bien.

Zach: Watch over him.

Bien nodded. Zach let Neo out of his ball, who knew what the plan was. Then Zach went over to the trainer and tapped his shoulder.

Zach: Excuse me, good sir...

The trainer keot rushing off. He didn't eant the pokemon, and he didn't want a scolding on pokemon treatment. He just kept running to get away from Zach.

Zach: Okay then...hope you've brought your unbrella...

He snapped his fingers...and...NEO UNLEASHED HIS THUNDER ATTACK ON THE TRAINER, as Zach's way of teaching him a lesson.

The trainer twitched as the thunder hit him, sending him rolling across the ground before he stopped on his back. The sky was spinning, his head feeling like jello.

Zach: GREAT work, Neo! Excellent! 'Knew that Thunder would come in handy.

He recalled Neo, and walked over to the injured Starly, carefully picking it up.

Zach: Man, you don't look so good, do you?

The starly screeched when Zach picked it up. It was scared, and from close up range hardly looked like a pokemon. It chirped distortedly at Zach, squirming to move, its legs a bit stiff.

Zach became nervous at the scared Starly. But then, Ferdinand and Bien got on Zach's shoulders and started talking to it.

Ferdinand: Piplup, Pip Pip Piplup! Pip Lup, Lup, Piplup! Pip-Pip-Pip-Pip-Lup!

Bien: Starly! Star, Starr, Starlee! Starly Star!

It was clear they were vouching for Zach and telling the Starly not to worry, Zach is a kind teen.

The starly looked at Zach before it laid down hardly breathing much. He'd have to run and get it checked out.

Zach ran to the Pokémon Center next to the cave entrance of Mt. Coronet.

Zach: Nurse! We've gotta an injured Starly here! He needs help!

Nurse Joy looked at the starly, and she took it immediatlely, walking with it into the back of the center to work.

Zach sat down on a couch. Ferdinand and Bien sat next to him, looking sad and worried.

Zach: Don't worry guys. It'll be alright.

It took a couple of hours, but Nurse Joy came out from the back, without the starly. 'Its resting for now,' she said to the trainer. 'Ill send it to the adoption center when it is recovers.'

Zach: Hmm. What adoption center?

'I'm sorry, but you can't see it further,' the nurse said to him. 'Thank you for bringing it to our care. Have a nice day.'

Zach nodded, recalled Bien, and got up.

Zach: Thank you.

He wrote something on a piece of paper, and put it on the counter when the nurse turned her back. As he walked out of the center, he smiled. He had put Haji's address on that paper, a suggestion to where the Starly should end up.

Zach: That's the best place I can think of.

Zach: So, that's what happened.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 5:55 am

Breeze was perched on the back of the sofa upon which Haji reclined, both paying equal attention. "I...see..." She turned slowly to look at Breeze.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 7:26 am

Zach pet Breeze gently on the head. And he smiled at Haji.

Zach: Well thank you for Taking care of her, I know you'll get along just well. Does she get along with your other Pokémon?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 20, 2014 9:10 am

"Obviously!" She grinned, as her pokemon scrambled out to greet Zach.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 21, 2014 1:15 pm

Zach: Hey guys!

Zach and Ferdinand went over to greet them all.

Zach: And good to see that your other Starly has a new Playmate!

He then let out his Pokémon.

Zach: Come on guys! Say hi to Haji and her friends again!

Neo, Kex, and Bien looked happily and started the greetings again. But Snorunt looked curiously at Zach.

Zach: Oh and Haji, I got a new Pokémon! This is Snorunt.

Snorunt: Snorunt?....Snorunt!

Snorunt went over and greeted Haji and Breeze.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 22, 2014 2:42 pm

"D'aww. Hi." Haji bent down with a cheerful smile.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 6:51 am

Snorunt looked at Haji, then at Zach, then back at Haji. It then broke into a really big cheerful smile.

Snorunt: Snorunt Snorunt Snorunt!

Zach: Heheh. She likes you already.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Haji's face became like ^3^ as she reached out a hand to pet the Snorunt. Suddenly snatching it back, she exclaimed, "Oh wait! I nearly forgot...!" She scurried into the kitchen, Queena in hot pursuit. Moment's later, she stumbled back in, balancing a pile of precariously placed cookies, a regular mountain of them.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 9:06 am

Zach: Aw sweet! Thanks!

Zach and Ferdinand then, once again, let loose on the plate of cookies. In less than a minute, the plate was clear. Zach sat back and let loose with a belch.

Zach: Ah that was good! Man that was even better the second time.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Haji giggled as Zach burped. "How was it? That was...my third batch." She shot a look at a dustbin nestling in the corner, full of burnt and half burnt cookies.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 28, 2014 9:25 am

Zach laughed.

Zach: Haha well it was really good actually. I guess the saying of keep on practicing till you get it really applies to you Haji, haha!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 5:25 am

Haji's face split into a wide grin. "So...where you guys headed next?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 6:08 am

Zach: Hmm, well that's the thing, isn't it.

He got out his Town Map and set it on the table.

Zach: We sorta had this planned out. We were going to Eterna City. That's where the Second Gym is. But first we promised Dawn we'd meet up with her in Floarema Town, which is right along the way. That is correct, right?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 9:45 am

"Uhm..." Haji's brow furrowed as she studied the map. "Sorry. I don't do maps." She shrugged, unable to make head or tail out of it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 1:04 pm

Zach laughed.

Zach: Well someday when you're Pokémon Trainer you will. Trust me.

He then put his finger on the map, on the spot of Floaroma Town.

Zach: Yes that's right. Floaroma Town. And then....

He shifted his finger up.

Zach: It's onto Eterna City for my second badge. And then...

He shifted his finger all around the map, then laughed and brought it off.

Zach: I don't know.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Haji giggled. She loved Zach visiting over. "So...you leaving anytime soon?" She asked. "Oh please stay a little longer~"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 am

[And I see you've changed your username for the first time since...ever :3 ]

Zach smiled.

Zach: Of course I'm gonna stay a while to play. That's why I'm here, silly! I mean, I might not be back for a while, cause all the other Pokémon Gyms are out there scattered all over the place but I'll always come this way again to visit my Mom and Prof. Rowan in Sandgem town. And when I do I'll pass through Jubilife, and I promise I'll always visit while I'm here in Jubilife City.

He smiled again to show it was a promise.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 5:54 am

( :> It probably won't stay that way. I'll probably change it back. Eventually.)

Haji started bouncing off the walls as though she was having a sugar rush, all the while going 'Kyaaa!~'. She ended up tackle-hugging Zach like, really hard. "Ooh, I've got an idea! I've got an idea!" She excitedly said.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 am

Zach laughed as Haji tackle-hugged him to the ground.

Zach: What. What's your idea.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 9:45 am

As soon as Haji breathed in to speak, the bell rang. "Aww. I'll be there in a minute." She called, and scrambled to the door. Soon she came back, lugging along a large, heavy package. "Hmm. Parcel. Maybe the neighbor ordered it." She crossed her arms, staring at the package. Lugging it away, she struggled to pick it up and transfer it to the inner rooms. "Urgh...a...little help please..." she whined.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 6:07 am

Zach: Whoa! That's a big one!

He went over to help Haji lug it into the living room. It was heavy even for him.

Zach: Jeez what's in this thing? And what do you mean your neighbors ordered it?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 2:43 pm

"Uhm, books, most probably. He's out, so I have to take his orders for now." Grabbing a pen, she scurried back to sign on the paper.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Zach: Well most be a lot.

He sat back down on the couch.

Zach: So, what was your idea?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 2:27 pm

"Uhm....." Haji looked blank. A dead giveaway. She didn't remember. "I don't remember. Uh...I'll be sure to inform you when I do remember."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next