HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Zach: Hmm. Another Charmander, Eh? Put fire with water, you're gonna go out. Ferdinand, Dodge and use Bubble!

Ferdinand, Prepped for more action, Dodged, but felt his attack weakened by the Energy he put into the Treecko. He still complied and Shot out his Bubbles.

Ferdinand: Piiiiipppluuuup!!

Ferdinand uses Bubble
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Charmander - Lvl 11 | Male - Alive | 1 Hit Left
Treecko - Lvl 11 | Female - Down|Fainted
Charmander - Lvl 9 | Female - Alive

The charmander was in the middle of charging when the bubbles surrounded him and hurt him. The attack, of course, critically damaged the charmander, and it almost made her sick. Though she got over it, and continued charging onward to scratch the piplup.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 7:41 pm

To Zach's Dismay, Ferdinand Took the Scratch. Not too much Damage, but Ferdinand was not happy.

Ferdinand *Angrily*: Piplup!!

Zach: Counter with Pound!

Ferdinand goes right at Charmander.

Ferdinand uses Pound
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 11:26 am

Mark's Pokemon:
Charmander - Lvl 9 | Female - Alive

The charmander knew that the pokemon was gonna attempt to counter, and it was ready for it. It jumped to the side, dodging the incoming pound, then decided it would use a counter of it's own. It charged at the piplup again, claws prepared to slice the pokemon. [Scratch]
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Zach: Ferdinand, Bubble!

Ferdinand fires Bubbles at the incoming Charmander.

Ferdinand uses Bubble
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Charmander - Lvl 9 | Female - Alive | 3 Hits Left

The charmander continues charging, going through the bubbles and arriving pretty close to the piplup. Its claws were prepared to make the slash, though even if it worked, it would more than likely not do as much damage. The charmander was slightly weak from the attack it had just charged through.

EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Ferdinand takes the scratch, not doing too much damage.

Zach: Ferdinand, Use bubble again!

Ferdinand jumps away from Charmander, and fires more bubbles.

Ferdinand uses Bubble
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Charmander - Lvl 9 | Female - Alive | 2 Hits Left

"Charmander, dodge," Mark said in a slightly loud tone. Charmander did as it was told, though because it was a little off at the moment, it still took a little bit of the damage from the attack. The charmander lost it's balance and fell down, but it immediately got back up because it knew it had a battle to finish. "Seems you're a little stronger than I thought," Mark said to Zach, and then he looked back to his charmander. "Charmander, use scratch again," he said, watching as the charmander immediately started rushing at the piplup again. Mark knew that if he told the pokemon to use ember that it wouldn't do pratically any damage, so he could only stick to using scratch.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Zach: [To Mark] Hey thanks. [To his Piplup] Alright Ferdinand, hit em' with pound!

Ferdinand: Piplup Pip!

Ferdinand goes in to pound Charmander, while also taking a bit of damage from the Scratch.

Ferdinand uses Pound
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Charmander - Lvl 9 | Female - Alive | 1 Hits Left

The charmander got pounded, and stumbled backwards from the hit. It shook itself slightly as now it was a little dizzy, though it was understandable because the charmander was weakened. It would take one good hit to take it down, and Mark knew this. He also knew that there wasn't really any way to do any better, as his last two pokemon were weak against the piplup. "Charmander, use scratch again," Mark called, watching as charmander started running at the piplup, though this time, it had both hands/paws ready to scratch the pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Zach: Alright Ferdinand, one more should do it. Bubble!

Ferdinand dodges Charmander's attack, and unleashes his Bubble Attack, hoping for a KO.

Ferdinand uses Bubble
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Treecko - Lvl 11 | Female - Down|Fainted [[Piplup Win]]
Charmander - Lvl 9 | Female - Alive | 1 Hits Left

Mark was starting to learn how zach battled, and instantly told the charmander to dodge. "And don't forget to counter with scratch," Mark said, watching as his charmander jumped out of the way of the bubbles. It was weak, and it could have been hit, but wasn't thanks to Mark's quick reaction to the attack. He knew that his charmander wasn't gonna last much longer, and he wanted to make sure he did as much damage to that piplup as possible. The charmander decided that instead of charging headon towards the opposing pokemon, that it was going to try for the side, so that is where it aimed. It jumped and began charging at the piplup, and had it's hand/paw ready to slash at the piplup's side. "I'm curious, how has your piplup lasted this long," Mark asked, wondering about the piplup.

[[Just curious, but how much longer is your piplup gonna last? It's been battling since it was fighting the treecko, and it seems that whenever it gets hit, it doesn't take much damage. I would think that the combined amoutns of damage, even though they may be a little short of normal amoutn, would faint the pokemon by now.]]
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Zach: His will is stronger than his strength.

As Zach looks, Ferdinand is looking tired.

Zach: Uh, Ferdinand, take a rest.

Zach recalls his Piplup to avoid more damage.

Zach returns Ferdinand

Zach gets out another another Pokeball.

Zach: This one will last longer. [Hurling it] Go! Kex!

Zach shifts Kex

Kex the Houndour comes up.

Kex: Dour!

Suddenly, Kex takes Charmander's attack! It makes Kex really mad as he starts growling in anger.

Zach: Don't let him do that! Use Sucker Punch!

Kex launches himself at Charmander

Kex uses Suckerpunch
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Charmander - Lvl 9 | Female - Down|Fainted [[Kex Win]]

Kex gained 9 EXP.
Kex became lvl 9.

The charmander went down without a second thought, and Mark sighed. "Well, seems like I won't be winning this battle," he said, looking at his unconscious pokemon. "I know that if I switch them out that my other charmander won't stand a chance, so I'm unsure if I want to send it out..."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Zach is suprised at Mark's words. When he saw him for the first time, he was sure he was the overconfident jerk type. Seeing how he really does care for his Pokemon suprised him. Zach looks over at Eric and the People watching.

Eric: Well come on, do something!

Zach: [To Mark] Tell you what, we'll make this even.

Zach returns Kex to his Pokeball.

Zach: Good Job Kex.

Zach returns Kex

Zach gets out Biens ball.

Zach: He still has fight in him. *Hurling It* Go Bien!

Bien the Starly comes out, but still looking weak.

Zach shifts Bien

Zach: He may be weak, but he has as much energy a your Charmander.

Bien: Starly!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Mark's Pokemon:

Mark looked at Zach questioningly. "Are you sure you want to do that," he asked. "If you wanna win, I don't see why I don't just let you right now, or send the charmander out against Kex." Mark was slightly curious and confused as to why Zach would do this. He waited for a reply before deciding.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Zach: I never give up! No trainer should. It doesn't matter how weak a Pokemon is in battle. As long as you keep trying, you just might end up winning. But winning isn't everything. It's getting your Pokemon to learn, and get stronger. That's why I'm shifting my Pokemon; So that they can learn more. And if Pokemon end up fainting, it's okay. You lost, so what. That means you can train harder and get stronger. But as for me, I'm not giving up on this battle, and neither should you. So I'm giving Bien the chance to get strong from this battle.

Bien: Star! Star!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Mark's Pokemon:
Charmander - Lvl 11 | Male - Alive | 2 Hit Left

Mark thought about what the trainer said. "From what I just heard, it seems like you are willing to pit your pokemon against some of the hardest challenges they face, and you might wish that they fail so they grow. This sounds slightly cruel to me, so allow me to try teaching you a lesson," he said with slight anger. He threw the last of his pokeballs into the air, and released his charmander. He then took a potion out of his bag, and gave it to his charmander, which restored a little of it's energy. "Charmander, quickly, scratch," he called out and pointed to Bien. The charmander immediately did as was told, and began charging at the starly to scratch/slash at it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Zach: Cruel?! Bien, Dodge!

Bien dodges the Charmander's attack.

Zach: No, that's not what I meant at all! [To his Pokemon] Bien, use Quick Attack!

Bien goes for a Quick Attack on the Charmander, hoping for a KO.

Bien uses Quick Attack
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Mark's Pokemon:

Bien's quick attack easily hit the charmander and weakened it again. It wasn't going down though, all because of the potion restoring it. "Charmander, scratch, again," Mark commanded, and watched as the pokemon quickly complied.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Zach: Bien, Quick Attack, again!

Bien dives in for a Quick Attack, in for a Clash. Hoping to bring more damage, it may damage him as well.

Bien uses Quick Attack
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Mark's Pokemon:

Mark could not tell his charmander to dodge. It was in the middle of it's attack, so it would probably get hit anyway, even if it did attempt to dodge. Mark just decided to wait this out, to see how things would turn out. Just as the two pokemon were about to collide, the charmander got smart. It was shifting to the side the whole time, in small increments so no one would notice. He jumped to the side, having already been a little out of direct alignment because of the slight shifting. He then turned toward Bien, and he scratched at it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Bien took the Scratch. After the one hit, he crashed to the ground. Fainted.

Bien: *Weakly* Starly....

Bien is Fainted

Zach sadly returns Bien to his Pokeball.

Zach: Good Job Bien.

Zach grabs Kex's Pokeball.

Zach: Now it's my turn. [Hurling it] I choose you Kex!

Kex the Houndour comes back out.

Kex: Dour!

Zach: Use Leer!

Kex's Eyes glow in Leer at the Charmander, hoping to weaken it's Defenses.

Kex uses Leer
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 04, 2012 2:09 pm

Mark's Pokemon:

The charmander simply stared at the houndour. What was this pokemon trying to do? Was it trying to weaken its defences? If so, it wasn't gonna work. The charmander was persistent, knowing it was weak, and was keeping its guard up just in case a surprise attack was to be attempted. "Charmander use scratch," Mark called, and the charmander once again did as it was told, rushing at the opposing pokemon and holding out it's paw to slash at it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Zach: Kex, use Smog.

Kex tries to counter the Charmander by exhaling a toxic stray of Smog.

Kex uses Smog
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next