HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 27, 2014 9:19 am

"Nah, this? It's okay." She stood justified. Her pokemon were quickly wiping the floor clean. At least it was dry food. Wet food would probably have been worse.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 am

Just then, a Beep came from Zach's phone. As he checked it, he saw it was a Text from Dawn.

Dawn's Text: "Staying the Night in Floaroma Town. How about you?"

Zach then thought, and then came to a decision. He turned to Haji.

Zach: Hey, is it alright if I stay here with you for the night?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 03, 2014 4:15 pm

"Yeah~ Completely fine~" A voice wafted out from the kitchen.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 07, 2014 6:05 am

Zach: Thanks!

He then texted back to Dawn: "Staying the night with Haji at her place, keeping her company."

Zach: Watcha doing in there Haji?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 08, 2014 5:44 am

"Er...nothing~" was followed by a loud clang followed by several clangs of thankfully lower decibels. A plate rolled out on it's circumference, hit the table's legs and fell to it's side.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 8:24 am

Zach ran into the Kitchen to see what all of the commotion was.

Zach: You sure you don't need help or anything?

[Btw sorry about these long delays, I've been busy with other stuff, and also trying to think of how I'm gonna roll these RPs.]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 15, 2014 9:16 am

(It's okay. I'm fairly clueless myself ._.' )

Haji sat amidst a large pile of all sorts of knick knacks. Hastily scrambling to her feet and unsettling half a dozen items, she brushed it off hastily. "Nothing nothing~"

Then looking guiltily at the mess about, she admitted sheepishly. "Er...I'm trying to cook...." Picking up a small packet, she glared defiantly at Zach. "Don't laugh! I can!" Scrambling over to the microwave, she popped in the packet which soon began to swell dangerously as strange popping sounds were heard inside.

Just as it seemed it would explode, the timer counted down. Picking out the greasy packet with her fingertips, she emptied the contents in a bowl. "See? I can cook." She pouted, still defiant, even though it wasn't really cooking. But she didn't know, and Zach wouldn't tell her that, right?
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Zach looked at Haji, and noticed that she really wasn't doing too well with cooking. Is this the way she lived all the time?

Zach: Say er...Haji, do you need some help?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 17, 2014 9:57 am

"No~" She picked up a piece of popcorn and popped it into her mouth, offering the bowl to Zach.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 25, 2014 6:11 am

Zach took some pieces and ate them too.

Zach: Mmm Nice Popcorn. You're preparing for a good sleepover, aren't ya, haha
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 25, 2014 2:34 pm

"Yep~ I love Sleepovers. Only, more often, they're alone with my pokemon than anyone else..." She trailed off before snapping back to normal. "Would you like anything else? I think I have some drinks here...Would you like to watch a movie?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 26, 2014 5:29 am

Zach smiled.

Zach: Sure! A Root Beer sounds nice. And sure, here let me help with the TV.

He decided to search the TV for a movie already on, but as he did, all he found was static.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 26, 2014 9:19 am

"...What's a Root Beer...? And feel free to just search around for any movie you'd like to watch." To the TV's left, there was a large pile of CD's.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Zach couldn't believe Haji didn't know what Root Beer is.

Zach: Well...what do you have to drink?

He started looking through the pile.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 26, 2014 2:58 pm

"Um, Soda. Lemonade. The usual." Queena also started rummaging through the pile. She pecked out one CD, whose cover was so vibrantly pink, it sorta hurt to look. In large, even brighter pink letters, if that was even possible, was written, 'Princess Sugar Plum.'. It was obviously a movie for really young kids. Hmm. Maybe for kids younger than Haji.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 27, 2014 6:00 am

Zach: Ehh, I'll just take a Soda. And no, I'm not watching THAT, haha.

Then he found another CD.

Zach: Hmm, whats this movie?

He read the title.

Zach: "Lucario vs. Lady Gaga"?! They make movies like these?!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 28, 2014 9:01 am

"Hmm? What? Lucario versus what?" Sound of liquid being poured could be heard from the kitchen.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Zach: Uh...nothing.

Then he hid it at the bottom of the pile.

Zach: Would you like to help me pick? I'm outta ideas.

[Not trying to get off topic, but me and Suicune have a RP together, and we need a mod to play the Gym Leader to battle us both. Could you please fill in that role?]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 3:10 pm

(Sure. Could you link me the topic?)

"Mm, yeah. Do you see a curtain, just right to the TV? Behind it is a large cupboard of CDs. Keeps me from getting bored. Pick something up!~" Haji called from the kitchen, over the sound of some rustling.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 7:02 am

[ https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t6405p15-short-visit-to-santalune#108857

Suicune may be a while just so you know.

Also, do you really want me to make up some generic title?]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 am

(Sure, why not. Go ahead~ Posted in that topic.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 6:03 am

Zach: Mmm...here. You like Comedy?

He picked up a CD which was a Comedy. Zach had seen it before, it was in Black and White but hilarious. It starred the Marx Brothers, and was called "Psyduck Soup"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 9:49 am

"Yeah, sure~" Haji finally came out, a Shinx in tow, holding aloft a tray of eatables. She quickly skittered over to the wall and tried to reach the switch connected to an AC, well out of her reach, about 2 feet off what she could reach.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 7:54 am

Zach took a seat on the couch.

Zach: So what did ya make?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 5:12 pm

"Oh, some squash. Feel free to pick up the chips and, maybe, I don't know, help me here?" She suggested, straining to reach the AC switch.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 10 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next