HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Saber
Saber

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Dae: "Oh, don't be a stranger."

He felt her relax before she jerked forwards, but he didn't release her.

Dae: "Let's go. The hopefully evil secrets of your island await. Don't forget your pokemon."

Taking a hold of her hand, he pulled her to the door and downstairs where Devia and Darjin would be.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 11:30 pm

"What did you give mr?" Lilith asks in a halfhearted hiss. She didn't know about the potion and Dae didn't have to tell her. She refused to believe that this was part of her humanity being dragged out but the more she fought tje stronger the reffevts bevame
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Quote :
tje stronger the reffevts bevame
[[sheesh Luna watch what you're typing :P ]]

Dae: "Give you? Nothing. We just showed you what you already had."

He lead her into the kitchen where Devia was.

Dae: "Morning sis. Seen the master chef around? I'd like breakfast."
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 12:04 am

(Dumb nook likes mixing up the letters)

"No and that's a good thing. Otherwise he would know something was up" Devia says having just finished a strong love potion which she planned to slip into Darjin's breakfast. "So how's the pt with her uncovered humanity and feelings?" Devia asks

'Fighting every step of the way' Lilith thinks turning away as much as she could with Dae still holding her hand
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 4:55 am

Darjin walked into the room and yawned. He looked around and saw that the three were still there. He then suddenly remembered everything that happened. "Ah damnit..." He sighed, "You two are still here...." He scratched the back of his head wondering what was wrong with the girl. There was something a little different about her. He dismissed it seeing as if he didn't cook he'd probably be killed or something. "Uh, any idea for breakfast?"
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 5:01 am

"Actually I need you to be a taste tester first. Could you see if I made this tea rigjht?" Devia asks handing him a glass of the potion. It did look like tea and she had even mixed in some instant tea and sugar to mask the taste of the potion
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 5:08 am

Darjin was confused. He didn't know how Devia made her own tea, without anything needed to make the tea. But, he was thirsty, and he never passes down free tea. "Uh, whatever." He grabbed the tea, and gulped the entire think down. He let out a loud "Ahhh." "That tea tasted amazing! How'd you make it?"
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 5:28 am

"Heartache, winter lace, forgetmenot blossoms, a few other herbs and such. Oh and a packet of instant tea and sugar" Devia says grinning knowi g it'd only take a minute for the potion to kick in then it wouldn't matter if he knew or not. She smiles at him.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 am

"Uh, what?" He then suddenly remembered what Devia did to the other girl, and then his eyes widened. He felt dizzy, and he started staggering. "D-d-da...mnit......" He staggered against the wall, somehow still standing up.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 6:07 am

"Oh don't be like that I. I worked most of the night on that love potion for you. And you can only blame yourself for drinking it" Devia says. His potion would make him close to what her last pet was. Not wanting to leave and willing to do anything she said. She knew their probablems with him running were over
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 6:22 am

Darjin collapsed to the floor, his eyes closed, and he wasn't moving. Darychy just happened to walk in at that moment, and saw Darjin. "What the hell?" he glared at Devia. "What'd you do to him?!"
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 6:29 am

"He'll be fine. You can ask him yourself when he wakes up in afew minutes" Devia says twirling her hair. She starts humming while she sets eggs on to boil. Not much of a breakfast but it'd do
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 1:25 pm

((Bump for Saber who never can seem to find the thread on her own and I can't link her from my nook))
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Dae observed the scene with amusement.

Dae: "It's kinda depressing, though. Our non-pokemon minions never like us unless we put them on dope..."

He walked close to Devia and whispered in her ear.

Dae: "Speaking of that, do you know how to make any boobie-growing potions? She needs some pretty badly."

He made a subtle gesture towards Lilith. Then he realized something and walked over to her.

Dae: "I still don't know your name. Hmm, I know. I'll call you Lily. Nice name, don't you think?"
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 4:32 pm

""It's Lilith. You lnow after the demon " Lilith says. In her head Lilith was tryig to lock away what they had let free. First thing first, that annoying fear. "And don't call me Lily. I'm no flower"

Devia smacks Dae upside the head. "It would be pointless until she was 18. Be patient, she's young and they'll grow plenty on their own" Devia tells him
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 7:07 pm

Dae: "Gah. But the demon Lilith is the symbol of lust and unfaithfulness, surely I don't have to wait that long. Besides, you should know by now that patience isn't one of my virtues."

He winked at Lilith teasingly. Then he turned to Darychy.

Dae: "You're the chef's minion, right? How about that breakfast?"
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 7:32 pm

"Even if I did make it and gave it to her it wouldn't take effect till she was eighteen so there's nothing I can do for you" Devia says waving some witch hazel at him before she puts it in a mortar and grinds in up. "Oh and Senka brought you some bodies to practice on. Or to feed your pet. Whichever. Their piled up out back"

Lilithvhad her back to Dae so she didn't see him wink at her. Though at the meantion of the bodies her stomach growled. She wasn't used to having to wait so long between feeding
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Dae: "Practicing on bodies, hmm. I don't swing that way. Or do I? If it's the body of a pretty girl, maybe..."

He rubbed his chin in thought. When he heard Lilith's stomach growl, he sighed.

Dae: "Another time, then. Can't have my hard-earned minion starve to death. Let's go, Lily."

He took her by the hand and lead her to the back yard.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 8:28 pm

"I meant your nercromacy you idiot" Devia's shout follows them

Lilith spots th bodies and tries to pull her hand free so she could eat. The red light was back in her eyes as she tries to get to them. Then she remembers her abilities weren't bound anymore and turns intangible long enough for long enough to get her hand free then leaps at the pile and starts eating one

Last edited by Luna on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Dae watches her eat and stares at his hand for a bit. I need to get rid of those annoying abilities of hers... Bored, he walks over to Lilith and plucks a bit of raw meat from the corpse of the unfortunate bystander she was eating. He puts it in his mouth and smacks his lips.

Dae: "Horrid. This needs some stir frying with onion rings and tomato sauce."
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 9:05 pm

"No one said you had to eat it" Lilith says between mouthfulls. She was a surprisingly clean eater not getting any blood on her other then her hands and mouth. Once she was done she turns intangible long enough for the blood to drop off leaving her just as clean as when she started. She turns her back to Dae again trying to get herself to run now while she still had a chance but shce couldn't
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Dae: "Don't turn intangible on me for no reason. You're not going anywhere, and since you can feel now, this will hurt."

He grabbed her by the back of her necka nd jolted her with his anti-ghost lightning. Since there was normal electricity in it as well, it was pretty painful for Lilith who could now feel things.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Lilith gasps in pain. She was so unused to pain it was twice as bad for her as it would have been for anyone else and leaves her trembling. "Wasn't.........running..........can't..........run" She gasps out closing her eyes.

"I think you underestimated her new feelings for you brother." Devia chuckles coming out to see what was going on hinting at him the potion wouldn't let her leave him
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 pm

He realized that the potion she was injected with wasn't only to make her human.

Dae: "Ooh, so that's how it is. I see. Then she should like it when I do this."

He came close to Lilith who was still gasping in pain and began tickling her. Now that she was a human she would feel it even more.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Lilith starts chuckling. "Stop that" she says through it trying to push his hands away. She turns so she could have a better angle to push but didn't account for how close he was. As she turns her lips brush his and she freezes.

Devia chuckles. "I might be able to speed up her ageing a bit" Devia hollers as she steps inside leaving them alone
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 10 H6Q0F8z

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next