HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
System

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 am

(Let's say) he was dragged back already XD)

About ten minutes later Deviamon comes back giving the last few shakes to the vial. "Add about three drop of your blood to finish it. I made sorta a combo potion. Problem is getting miss snarls to drink it" Devia says handing the vial to Dae. Lilith was on the other side of the room snarling as Devia haf called her
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 2:56 am

Dae: "Oh, come on. Don't tell me all my intelligent arguments were for nothing."

He saw for a few seconds and pondered. He got up, went over to a cabinet in the corner and pulled an empty syringe out of the drawer. Then he drew some of the potion into the syringe.

Dae: "Sis, I'll hold her down. You can play doctor and administer the cure for her... condition."

He handed the syringe to Devia and rolled up his sleeves. Leaping like an impatient beast, he gripped Lilith's hands and pinned her to the floor once more, holding down her legs with his knees.

Dae: "Finally, I'll make you realise what you've been throwing away for so long."
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 3:10 am

Just then, Darjin was pushed in by infernus. He had a platter with multiple fried pieces of meat on it, cut up almost perfectly. "Hey uh, can you call off your guards now?" He didn't want to be crushed, even though it would be hard to do so with Darychy near him. Still, he doubted Darychy could take on eight other pokemon all by himself.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 3:15 am

"Let go. I don't want my sticking humanity back!" Lilith yells fighting. But it was for nothing as Devia sticks the needle in her leg. Her struggles weaken as the potion spreads and she passes out
"She'll wake up in about a hour" Devia says before turning to Darjin. "Sorry can't have my pet running away" she says walking over to him
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 3:18 am

Darjin backs away as she walks forward, but only to bump into Infernus, who was gazing down at him menacingly. He then saw what was going on and said curiously, "What's with her?"
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 3:33 am

"Humanity potion with a bit of weak love potion mixed on" Devia says ywirling her hair looking down at Lilith. "Potions, spells and death touch are my specialties. My brother has the other abilities." Devia says thinking about whipping up a stronger lpve potion for Darjin to make him want to stay. Of course strong ones took lpnger to make
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 3:37 am

"Well, at any rate, here's the mightyena special you two wanted." Darjin said as he held out the platter. He hoped there wasn't going to be any consequences for him running away, but it was obvious that there were going to be, since the other person that tried ended up like, this.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Dae picked up Lilith and put her on the bed in the room. Then he walked over to Darjin and picked up a steaming chunk of meat from his plate. It looked a little burned around the corners, but he was so hungry that he didn't care. He just nommed down on it and chewed for a few seconds.

Dae: "Hmm, this has to be the best (and only) Mightyena special I've ever tasted... it's decided. Devia, he's becoming our resident cook, so try not to kill him too fast. We'll give some to Lilith when she wakes up and then we'll see what she says about being human."

He gestured to Devia and Darjin to have some themselves. The mightyena was pretty chubby so there's enough for everyone.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 3:24 pm

"Better hen my cooking" Devia says nimbling on a peice. She heads out the door having something to do

About a hour later.............
Just as Devia said Lilith starts waking up. First thing she notices was that she was waem. Wait Im not supposed to feel she thonks sitting up. She feels the softness of the sheets and blanket as well along with a slight pain her her ankle. She could tell her heart wasn't beating bur then again it had never beated. She remembers what had happened and a wave of fear washs over her. Fear was new to her and it ends up causing her to freeze up
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Dae was watching Lilith from his armchair. He almost fell asleep himself but then noticed her move, and saw her shocked face. It was already evening outside.

Dae: "Good evening, my freshly baked human. Feeling well?"

He said that with an accent on "feeling". He decided to stay put for a bit longer and let the new sensations sink into her brain. Then he went over the the cabinet and took out the cold feftovers from the mightyena steak. He snapped his fingers and a small fire lit under the plate, warming the food up and making it spread a juicy fragrance of roasted meat.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Lilith feels a fluttering in her chest hearing his voice, almost like her heart was trying to beat but it didn't. 'No way in hell will I let myself be attracted to him!' she thinks realising what it was though thanks to Devia's potion she had no choice in that matter. She tries to bring herself to snap her neck but can't because of the very human survival instinct she had now
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Oblivious to her inner struggles, Dae walked over to the bed and sat down next to her. He cut a piece of the steaming steak with a knife and forked it up.

Dae: "There, there. Open your mouth..."
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Lilith eats it but the moment it hit her stomach she felt sick. She clamps her hand over her mouth and looking around she races to the window. She barely has time to open it before she was sick. She hadn't been lying about only being able to eat raw meat
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Dae watched her throwing up at the window with an thinking expression. He absent-mindedly nommed a piece of the steak and commented between chewing.

Dae: "Looks like we'll have to get to the bottom of your problem. You were born like this, you say? Somebody probably put a curse on your mother..."

He got up and put away the food. then went over to the window. He gave her a tissue to wipe her face with and led her back to the bed. When they sat down, he put his hands on her shoulders and massaged them gently.

Dae: "So... where did you say you were born?"
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 4:44 pm

"I didn't" Lilith says and despite her efforts she can't help but relaxing under the massage. "You'd probabl like it. It's a island that has never seen the light of the sun. As for my mother, and my father, their dead. I killed thm for trying to kill me. Had I been a normal baby I probably would have died but the day I was born I taught myself to hunt. I had my teeth and nails and I was much more.......aware then any othr infant" Llith says then mentaly cursing hetself for telling him anything. She couldn't help it no matter how hard she fought
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Dae: "Interesting."

He continued massaging her shoulders while making mental notes.

Dae: "We should travel to that place. We'll find out who your mother was and who her enemies were. Once we find the one who cooked up this curse, we'll make them remove it. Provided they're still alive now."

If they weren't that would be problematic. He and Devia didn't have powers to lift curses, only to place them. Dae gently pushed Lilith down on the bed and looked like he pondered something for a moment. After brief hesitation, he pulled the sheets over her.

Dae: "Sleep now. Your new half-human body will need a lot of strength for tomorrow."

He leaned down and kissed her, then turned off the lights and exited the room. The glowing runes were fading on the walls, Lilith could escape through the window now if she wanted to.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 6:26 pm

"Lightt elementists but they don't do cursing" Lilith mumbles to herself after he left. After waiting a few minutes to make sure he was gone she gets up and goes to the window. But she couldn't bring herself to leave, Devia knew how to make a love potion and even her weak ones were strong. After a few minutes Lilith's sighs and gets back in bed. She had never slept in bed before or even above ground (sledping intangible underground). The little light coming through the window bothered her and she uses something from her dark elementist bloodline. She creates a dark bubble whch absorbed light and formed it around the bed. Inside it was inky black ness, pleasent to Lilith, outside it looked like a black void where the bed had been. Inside Lilith falls asleep and doesn't eake till morning
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 8:32 pm

In the morning, Dae comes into the room to pick her up. He sees the black blob of darkness and sticks his hand in it. He feels something soft and squishy.

Dae: "Ooh."

He feels around some more and finaly finds her face. Then he pinches her cheek lightly.

Dae: "Morning."
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 8:50 pm

"Ow!" Lilith says the dark bubble dissappearing. She sits up rubbing her cheek. It was easy to tell she wasn't used to feeling pain. She also blinks againest the sudden light having to wait for her eyes to adjust
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Dae: "Come on, we're leaving. I still have to check up on our official chef and his minion, then we're off to this island of yours. Even if we don't find who screwed up your choice of menu, we might find something else interesting."

He threw her a some clothes he was carrying, an embroided white tunic with frills and a pair of dark blue jeans.

Dae: "Change into this, it's from Devia's reserve stuff. Your outfit looks horrid."

Lilith's clothes were torn and dirty from all the escaping and struggling yesterday.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 10:12 pm

"I am NOT wearing white." She says looking at the shirt as if it were a rat though she takes the jeans. She holds them waiting on him to get out so she could put them on
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Dae: "So stingy. Devia didn't have anything else, so you can take my reserve shirt instead."

He walks over to his drawer and pulls out a black t-shirt with a large red pentagram on the front. Seeing the waiting look in her eyes, he snickers.

Dae: "Oh, you don't have be shy. You're my minion now, after all. Since your fate now depends on me, it would be wise to make me happy."

He says so and plops down into the armchair facing the bed.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Lilith narrows her eyes at him. Then a idea pops in her head. She creates another dark bubble around herself and changes in ten seconds flat before he has time to turn on the runes so he didn't get th peep show he was wanting. She drops the bubble once she was done and sticks her tongue out at him rather immaturely but somehow layfully before she realises what she was doing when she does she quickly turns her back to him mentaly chidding herself trying to fgure out what was wrong with her
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Seeing her make the dark bubble, Dae let out an annoyed grunt, but after she was done and stuck out her tongue at him, he burst out laughing. A former evil spirit acting so childishly was somehow very comical.

Dae: "Ah, so cute. But no matter, we're both immortal, so I'll have inifinite time to be staring at you in the future."

He got up from the armchair, walked up to her while she was still turned and embraced her from behind. He whispered in her ear.

Dae: "But first, I want to find out about your past. I want to know all about you..."
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Lilith couldn't help but relax back into his embrace. Her head goes back againest his shoulder with her eyes closing. When she realises what she was doing she jerks forward trying to get away. Whatever they had given her to act like this she was going to fight it
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next