HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Saber
Saber

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Dae stares at Lilith up close for a few seconds and replies to Devia loud enough for her to hear.

Dae: "I would really appreciate it if you could. In fact, I would owe you."

He leans even closer to the girl in front of him, their faces almost touching, and changes his tone to a whisper.

Dae: "You're really pretty. But this needs fixing."

He boldly strokes her flat chest with his hand without taking his eyes off hers.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 10:24 pm

"Thing is it has risks. I've never tried to STOP my death touch. I could accidently age her to dust" Devia says coming back out.

Lilith was still frozen looking into his eyes. She couldn't bring herself to pull away this time not even when he starts touching her chest again
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Dae pulls away his hand but doesn't stop staring at Lilith.

Dae: "Hmmm... we should have done this before giving her the potion. That way there'd be no risk of death. But then again, she's still partially ghost."

He thinks for a few seconds.

Dae: "Go ahead. I like taking risks."

He cups Lilith's face in his hands.

Dae: "Would be a shame if I lose something so adorable, but this is necessary."
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Devia wasn't anymore patient then Dae was. While he was thinking she had walked over and was wanting to see just how her touch would effect Lilith. Even before Dae said to risk it she does anyway. She touchs Lilith's arm for a few seconds before quickly pulling away. The effect was rather amazing. Lilith aged years in those few seconds and it was a good thing the cloths were big on her before because they were nearly to small now.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Luna on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Dae watched in astonishment.

Dae: "Whoa, amazing!"

His eyes traveled immediately to her chest - his biggest problem with her past body. He nodded to himself in satisfaction. Good, looks at least a little bit better now. He felt the acute need to grope her but restrained himself. She needed to get used to her new body first for it to be any fun.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Lilith was startled at suddenly becoming bigger. Luckily her motor control was the same though she had to get used to the longer arms and legs now. She stands up and walks around some though the one time she falls instead of hitting the ground she goes right into it, literaly. Along with her body her abilities grew as well though her hunger seemed to be alot less then when she was 'younger'. She pokes her head up out of the ground and grabs Dae pulling him under with her making him as intangible as she was. When she fell she had discovered something really cool and was wanting him to see (The potion grew as well XD). She sets him in some sort of underground cave though it was pitch black and nothing could be seen. Lilith stands next to him making the dead purple fire in her hands which caste a little light. She causes little purple flames to spread from it and the light from them starts bouncing and reflecting all around. The cave was covered in crystals and the light made them beautifull
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Dae was surprised and even a little intimidated. He looked around the crystal cave and the fire Lilith made. Then he realized that she actually pulled him through the earth. He put two and two together and understood that the aging didn't only progress her body, it progressed the potion as well. I like that. Maybe she'll be more open to me.

Dae: "Cozy place... how did you find it?"

He commented on the cave and sat down on the ground, enjoying the glow of the crystals.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 11:27 pm

"I fell" she chuckles pointing up towards the surface. "So you like it?" she asks spinning around hands out to indicant the cave. Everything that she would have done in the years Devia had aged her and the effects on her body had come as well. She had a few faint scars on her arms showing being part human didn't let her heal as completely as before. She seemed more 'solid' now then when she was mostly a ghost and though she hadn't realised it yet she had locked away a few of her feelings though she left some out. She locked away pain, guilt, fear, terror, and a few others but nothing that hindered her attachment to Dae, which meant she also stopped her resistence to the potion and just let it take it's course. She threw her arms around Dae's neck smiling and hoping he'd kiss her
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Dae has begun to notice the details about her. She wasn't a midget anymore, but a real woman, he thought. And she seemed to abandon her antics from before. When she threw her arms around him, he knew that she wasn't just his minion any longer, she was something more. A lover? The thought made him hot inside. He held Lilith tight and kissed her passionately. The dancing lights still surrounded them.

Dae: "Lily... that's your new name."
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 12:01 am

Lilith was left a bit breathless from the kiss. "Ok" she says laying her head on his shoulder relaxing in his arms

Up on the surface Devia was freaking out not knowing what had become of her brother or if he was ok or if he was even still alive
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 12:13 am

He wanted to be like this with her for a while longer, but a tingling in the back of his neck made him think that he's forgetting something. Still holding her tightly, he whispered in her ear.

Dae: "We should go back to the surface for now. You can always bring us back here later. When we want some... privacy, hehe."
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 12:18 am

Lilith nods holding onto him tight. They starts floating up through the earth and back to the surface still in eachother's arms. The moment they get there Devia whacks Lilith with a branch dragging Dae away from her. Lilith rolls a few times before she straightens into a crouch hissing at Devia. Her mouth was open so one could see her teeth sharpening into points. The red light in her eyes was terrorizing now instead of just frightening as when she was younger and they were turned on Devia
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 12:24 am

Dae: "Take it easy, sis. It's not like she can harm me anyway. She did scare me for a second back there, but eh. Thanks for worrying about me though."

He pecked Devia on the cheek, took Lily's hand and went back inside.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 12:28 am

"Shoulda just killed her" Devia says shivering from Lilith's eyes. She'd better read up on this girl because she definently was more then part ghost. She takes the front entrance inside and picks books to study

Lilith calms down the moment Dae takes her hand and follows him easily the red light dying from her eyes and teeth going back to normal.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 12:37 am

Dae is really happy with himself, getting such an adorable but at the same time evil girl. All the things they would do together, he thought. He took her back upstairs to his room and sat down on the bed, still holding her hand.

Dae: "We should still travel to your home island and find out more about the history of your powers. But I have other plans now - we won't remove your abilities, we might find a way to make them even stronger."

He was already daydreaming about him, his sister, his lover and their chef to travel the world together and spread doom in their wake.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 12:55 am

"Alright. We can drop in on my grandparents" Lilith says leaning againest him. She had no wish now to run and was willing to go wherevee he did. (But if they do IT be careful not to get her pregnant. That'd be bad news to have a baby worse then she was XD)
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 1:26 am

Dae: "Good. Then we know what to do. We'll gather our stuff and head out tomorrow. But before we head out on our adventure, we need to solidify our relationship."

He took her shoulders and gently pushed her down on the bed.

[[I'm all for vorpal babies. Besides, Dae wants heirs to his reign of terror :P]]
Spoiler:
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 1:47 am

Lilith lays back not resisting though she was fairly sure she knew what he was planning

(Presses fastforward button. There are limits to what can be descibed)
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 1:58 am

(Aww I hoped I could write this site's first lemon scene :P)

In the morning, Dae comes downstairs, shirtless and still a bit ruffled. He sees Devia drinking tea in the kitchen. Lily was still sleeping, since she was part human and needed more sleep.

Dae: "Morning sis. I got news: you're soon to be an aunt. Hopefully, at least."

He brews some tea for himself as if nothing big has happened.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 2:21 am

"You can start thanking me now. I say you owe me a good deal because if it wasn't for me she'd still be to young and snarling every time you got near her" Devia says her nose still in books trying to make sense of Lilith. And still thought she should have killed her instead of maturing her
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 2:28 am

Dae: "Speaking of which, if there'll be a kid, you can use you aging spell on it. Then I can have a kid older than myself! Freaky."

He sips his tea.

Dae: "And yeah, I suppose I owe you a favor. There's not much I can do that you can't, so I'm not sure how I could repay."
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 2:54 am

"Leave me out of your family making. As for the favor I'll think of something" Deva says

Upstairs Lilith wakes up. As her cloths had gotten scattered and were small anyway she raids Devia's cloths putting on a black nightgown which would serve as a short dress. She doesn't bother with doors and goes right through the floor landing next to Dae

"Take her shopping already so she'll stop wearing my cloths!" Devia says seeing the nightgown
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 3:03 am

Dae: "Shopping, hmm. I want to buy a sexy outfit for her, but I don't have any money. We might rob some adventurer on the way to the mall or something. But before that, I demand breakfast. I haven't eaten anything proper since that steak two days ago..."

Dae's stomach growls loudly, waiting for the resident chef to fill it with something.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 3:07 am

Darjin was still knocked out and not moving. Darychy thought that if this continued he would have to use the ritual. He thought it wasn't going to be pretty if Darjin's true power was released to the world. But, if Darjin was going to become as much of a slave as that other girl, Darychy might have no choice. "He's still knocked out." Darychy said "What happened to him waking up in a few minutes.?"
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 am

"It has only been a few minutes when your immortal. He should wake up about now" Devia says looking at the clock seeing it had been 24 hours since he'd been given the potion

"So I get to eat someone on the way shopping?" Lilith asks Dae
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 11 H6Q0F8z

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next