HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Ukiki
Ukiki

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 3:48 am

As the girl listened she understood the girl's problems more, however she'd been trained for all situations as wasn't about to be tricked, most likely this was all a lie. "Your story is irrelevant, if you have broken the law you will be punished regardless." The figures in the sky came closer again, they were rather large and almost menacing looking in the night sky. The girl in the tree glanced up and was filled with relief at the sight of them. Her Leafeon stood by her and kept an eye on the girl below, making sure she didn't try to attack suddenly.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 3:52 am

"Go ahead and try. You can't touch me and soon you'll end up like the rest." Lilith says floating up till she was level with the girl but directly over where she had just been standing
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 3:57 am

The ranger's eyes widen as she stood on the branch shocked by what she was witnessing. This girl was no ordinary girl after all; she'd have to take precautionary measures. She hoped the others would get here quickly, their presence was needed and soon. Leafeon freaked out completely and cried out at the sight of the hovering girl, unsure how they could take a girl like that into custody. The girl in the tree raised he hand one more time at the floating girl, fear in her voice once more, "Please return to the ground and we shall not have to harm you."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 4:02 am

"You couldn't harm me if you tried. You think your the first who tried to stop me? You want to know what happened to the others?" Lilith says with a slow grin staying in the air. She looks down pointedly to the corpse she had been eating. Her pokemon had vanished from where they had been resting. Lilith's Spireon comes from behind and tries using Possess on the ranger's Leafeon
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 5:26 am

The ranger was starting to worry now about how the girl was going to react then she heard her Leafeon cry out as it felt the ghost pokémon take control over its body, it struggled to free itself and failed. The girl gasped and clung onto her Leafeon trying to shake her pokémon out of it. The three looming figures finally reached their location. It was now obvious that they were more rangers, all riding bird pokémon. "STOP!" One of them yelled as he bounded down from his Fearow and ran towards the tree the girl was in. A black pokémon with yellow, glowing rings on its body ran beside him. The Umbreon called out to Leafeon, but she didn't answer, it was too late.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 5:34 am

Spireon makes Leafeon jerk it's neck sharply to one side causing it to break. Misdreavus appears and tries using Possess on Umbreon. Meanwhile Spireon floats out of Leafeon's body chuckling.

"Just for the record, Curse did that on her own. Ghosts, can't do a thing to them" Lilith says talking about the Spireon uneffected by the Leafeon's death. She stays there in the air where she was looking at the new rangers before looking back at the first one. "Don't worry though, you'll join it soon" says Lilith floating closer, her pokemon weren't the only ones who knew how to possess others but she wanted to toy with them first
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 5:56 am

The girl in the tree gasped again and a tear fell from her face as she watched her Leafeon die. Umbreon was much quicker to realise what was happening and managed to avoid Misdreavus' attempt at doing the same. "Jessie JUMP!" The Ranger was now below the tree and caught the girl as she jumped down. They then turned their attention back to the evil girl. The other two rangers came into view too and ran so that they formed a triangle. Each one was ready for a fight. One smirked as his Gengar sat next to him.

"There's little you can do to this guy." He spoke with a deep voice as he gestured to his ghost type pokémon. The other ranger seemed older, his hair was grey, his eyes held secrets from years gone by. Next to him sat a pokémon not seen often, it’s bright orange body and black markings making it a spectacular sight to behold, it’s jet black wings stretched out and its deep red mane blew gently in the night air. The old man placed a hand on his Pymera to steady himself; he hadn’t been called out onto the field himself for a long time. His pokémon however looked stronger than ever as it stood there, looking at the girl and her pokémon with fierce determination.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 6:00 am

"Oh deary me, you have me surrounded. Whatever shall I do?" Lilith says her voice dripping in sarcasm but she was grinning. Slowly she fades from site till she can't be seen at all. Her pokemon had also vanished each deciding who to go after
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 6:07 am

The rangers watched as the trio disappeared form sight. The young two trainers together put their backs together preparing for attack from either side. The young man that seemed sure of his power narrowed his eyes, it was hard to see in the dark, and they had very little light to deal with, his Gengar had a plan and also disappeared into the darkness. The old man however simply stroked his beard idly as he thought. He couldn't be sure but he swore he knew that girl. He had a bad feeling about all this and knew it would be best if they could just get away rather than fight her. He signalled the others but they didn't seem to be paying much attention, they were too busy. "Fools..." he whispered to himself. His Pymera let out a rumbling sound, alerting the others that it was time to escape or die. Jessie and the boy with the Umbreon dashed towards Fearow. While the old man jumped onto the back of his pokémon. However the guy with the Gengar snickered at the others and thought he could take the girl on easily on his own.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 6:12 am

Something ice cold grabs Jessie as she tries getting on fearow lifting her into the air. "No heartbeat, No warth" Lilith says in her ear. If Jessie looked she would be able to see it was Lilith who held her. "I wouldn't struggle if I were you. It's a long drop" Lilith warns continuing to go higher

((Not going to kill her..............quite yet.))
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 6:19 am

Jessie squealed as she was taken a hold of and squirmed at first but stopped. The girl was right; even if she broke free she'd end up crashing to the ground. The young, male ranger was already on Fearow by now and zoomed up towards Jessie and Lilith. The old man was already in the sky and flying about as the large, fire pokémon soared around the strange girl. It was then that he remembered the story about a baby being born with teeth that only ate meat. Slowly the pieces filled together and he spoke softly as he came close to her, "Lilith, there is another way."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 6:24 am

"There's never been another way, not for me." Lilith says flashing her too-white, too-straight teeth not caring he had figured out her name. Spireon, careful to keep from being seen, tries to use Possess on Spearow. Misdreavus kept hidden bidding her time.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 6:35 am

Fearow felt the strange presence and panicked and dove towards the ground, realising what must have happened Umbreon ran towards where the flying pokémon was heading and attacked with confuse ray in its general direction hoping to hit any pokémon that may be in the area. The old man sighed, "You leave us little choice then." He spoke solemnly as he gave up and urged his pokémon to charge in and attack Lilith.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 6:49 am

"You won't be able to hit me but I'm not so sure about your little friend here." Lilith warns before he could get to close though she moves out of his way so he'd have time to rethink attacking while she had Jessie. "Besides I don't plan on killing her quite yet" Lilith says patting Jessie as if she were some pet
Spireon manages to float out of the way in the nick of time. She lands on the ground near Umbreon purring, acting as charmingly as she could without getting to close
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 am

Umbreon growled and bared its teeth at the pokemon that was trying to act innocent. The dark type pokémon then faded from view as it prepared to use Faint Attack. Fearow managed to pull up just in time so that it and the man didn't crash into the ground. He looked at the old man flying in the sky, he saw him glanced down and give the signal to escape when possible. The other ranger had already disappeared with his Gengar. The Pymera soared towards the two floating girls again, its wings beating hard as it flew straight for Lilith again. It appeared the old man had a plan; however it seemed foolish to attack a fellow ranger.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 7:03 am

"Or I could always do this" Lilith says clamping her hand over Jessie's mouth so she couldn't make any noise and both fade from sight. It took quite a bit of energy for Lilith to do such but having just fed she could spare it.

Curse is hit but continues the act adding in Hypnosis but making it so it wouldn't be noticable till it was to late
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 7:18 am

Umbreon was hit by the hypnosis and instantly felt sleep overwhelm him as he dropped to the ground unconscious. However it was nowhere near done with this ghostly pokémon as he struggled aimlessly to wake up. The old man cursed before flying around, searching for where the girl had taken Jessie.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 7:25 am

Spireon really had been quite taken with Umbreon and curls up beside it to finish it's nap that had been interrupted earlier.

"Trouble old man?" Lilith's voice seemed to echo from all around, another trick she had picked up. "You know I might have turned out different if my parents hadn't tried to kill me. I mightv'e turned out the opposite of what I am. But they didn't and I made sure they paid for it with their lives" Lilith's voice echoed. After saying this she tries possessing Jessie
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 7:34 am

Umbreon continued to fight the sleep, but with no luck as it continued to sit there, unable to fend for itself. Seemingly out of nowhere Gengar reappeared behind Spireon and attacked with Hypnosis. Jessie had no way to fight off the young girl as she possessed her. The old man sighed again, "Well, your parents are fools and it appears you take after them after all." The old man yelled out as his Pymera swooped around, trying to locate the girl.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 7:39 am

Spireon was already asleep so Hypnosis had no effect.

"They were nothing like me so no I don't take after them" Jessie's body appears floating on it's own with Lilith's voice coming from it's mouth. "Possession, doesn't it come in handy? You can't attack without hurting her, though it still wouldn't harm me, and if you try to catch us I can make her snap her neck like Curse did with her leafeon"
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 8:59 am

The old man chuckled to himself as she spoke, she was so young. "That's where you're wrong, you're so much like them that it's funny. I see there is no way for me to retrieve Jessie, it's far too late for that, but I'll see you again." and with that the mysterious old guy and his Pymera flew off into the night sky. Meanwhile Gengar had collected Umbreon and the two had disappeared. There was no one left except Jessie, possessed by Lilith.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 pm

"Well that's no fun" Lilith complains dropping Jessie on the ground before depossessing her. "I figured you would provide at least a little entertainment" Lilith says starightening one of her sleeves. Spireon was still asleep not noticing Umbreon was gone. Misdreavus flies around Lilith's head but Lilith was hungry again from everything she had done, the energy used for her tricks drained her quite a bit so she goes back to the corpse and starts eating again quicker feeling rather starved all but ignoring Jessie now
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Jessie felt strange, like she'd woken from some strange dream. Her head was spinning as she slowly pieced together the puzzle of what had happened. Looking around her she was horrified to find what had happened was not just a dream and it appeared that her team had ditched her. She glanced at the girl and her pokémon, but they didn't seem to be paying any attention to her. The ranger decided to get out of here while she could. As she started to get up to leave she noticed her Leafeon's body. A tear ran down her face, but she knew her pokémon would only hinder her if she tried to carry her away. Instead she gave a silent prayer for her partner and ran off into the dense forest, hoping to get as far away as she could before they noticed her absence.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Misdreavus flies in her way before she could get very far. It also yells at Spireon (Something about getting her lazy butt up) who jerks awake and joins her. Lilith had noticed as well but at the moment she was to hungry to stop the girl herself but knew her pokemon wouldn't let her go
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Jessie took a few steps back when the ghost pokémon initially shocked her by suddenly appearing. She blinked and when her eyes open they shone pale blue. She looked fiercer than ever as she took a deep breath and continued to run as fast as she could, glad she was a trained pokémon ranger and not just an ordinary citizen. She knew this forest like the back of her hand; to her this place was home. She knew all the shortcuts back to the nearest town, if she could make it there would be too many people for one girl, even one as powerful as she was.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next