HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dragon Kurai

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:13 am

Noivern didn't seem very pleased to know that her trainer was being effected by toxins in her body. "It's not fair," she told him. "I've been looking out for her so long and now she's poisoned under my nose!" She turned away, the nurse that had taken Alex back coming from the back of the center.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:20 am

Steven patted Noivern on her back "She'll be ok" he said before facing the nurse "How is she?" he studies the expression on her face
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:23 am

The expression the nurse yielded was one of light distaste and little comfort, at least for the time being. "I had her lay down and she instantly grew a fever," she told Steven. "I did a quick analysis... She has a high level of toxin in her body, and it's beginning to spread... She'll need the appropriate medicines or she could very well become comatose." Noivern was beyond shocked to hear such news, the pokemon turning away from both Steven and the nurse. "At least it won't kill her.. Well, not yet... It hasn't spread far enough to be capable of that."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:35 am

"Please tell me you have the medicine to help her..." he says, he was willing to help if needed even if that means finding these medical supplies if needed
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:44 am

The nurse could only give Steven a light nod in disagreement of his statement. "We lack some of the crucial medicines needed... It isn't every day a pokemon center ends up needing to monitor a human over a pokemon." Noivern seemed even further in disappointment. "If I ordered the supplies months could pass before htey arrive; that's just how minimal incidents are."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:57 am

Steven sighed in disappointment "Where could I get the needed supplies? Do you know where and what?" he asks
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:59 am

"I can only give you a list," the nurse told Steven as she rummaged through a few files on the counter. She found a folder, opened it, and then withdrew a single sheet, holding it out to him. "Most can be found in a forest... But the rarest to find will be a rare candy..." It was an awkward ingredient to ask for. "It sounds ridiculous, but rare candy yield very exceptional medicinal qualities.'
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 4:14 am

Steven looked at the list "Rare- Rare candy?!" he looked shocked "How can I get a- never mind, nobody knows where to find those" he sighs "Alright Noivern, we have to hurry and find all of these ingredients" he lists all the ingredients to her.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 4:17 am

Noivern listened as Steven named the ingredients one by one. After he had finished, the nurse sighed lightly and watched the two. "You may be able to buy one, but it isn't going to be cheap..." She had given him the idea to check at some sort of auction, and today was their lucky day; there was an advertisement for an auction, with only one rare candy available.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 4:22 am

"We should probably borrow some money from Alex before we leave, just in case I don't have enough, Nurse, could you ask Alex if we could borrow her money in case we need it to buy the ingredient?" he asks
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 4:32 am

The nurse only gave Steven a light nod. She headed into the back of the center, coming back with Alex's bag; it was presumably empty exempt one pocket where she did keep things, the nurse handing it to him. "She said her money is stored inside... She said to not open the only pocket she keeps things in, but the rest can be for storage of the ingredients." With that she returned to behind the counter. "Good luck trainer... Please be quick; she may not have long to be awake." Noivern could only agree, the pokemon disappearing in a red flash into the pokeball that was stored in the bag. "Speed is a necessity," she told Steven. "Should you need me I will be here... I can talk with you from inside my pokeball..."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:06 pm

He takes the bag and quickly puts it on "Thank you Nurse" he says and runs outside, he looks around for the auction until he eventually finds it, he runs over and asks where is the rare candy being sold, when he finds out, he runs over to the Rare Candy Auction stand (or is it called a stage?), he waits to hear the current bid
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 11:06 pm

A stranger stood in front of a few people that had gathered; obviously rare candies were a rarity, and most wouldn't stop for the auction because of the simple fact people charged so much for them. "Five thousand pokedollars," someone cried out. The auction seemed to have been running for a little while, and yet, the bid was that small amount of money?
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 10, 2014 3:35 am

Steven instantly called out "Seven thousand!" he looked around at everyone else, waiting to see the next bid
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 10, 2014 3:18 pm

A couple of people that were participating in the bid stared to Steven; here came this new stranger, and more competition, with a bid that was two thousand higher than the previous. He seemed to be a little desperate for the rare candy, and that just made the competitive sense increase drastically. "Seven thousand five hundred," one called out. "Eight thousand," another spoke up, the original bidder raising it to a whopping 8,500 pokedollars.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 10, 2014 11:42 pm

He was new to the whole bidding thing, but he noticed people were raising by 500 pokedollars, so he followed suite "9,000 pokedollars!" he says
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 12:30 am

People seemed to silence when the 9,000 was called out. There was only so much money that any individual could have, and it woudl be a wonder if Steven actually yielded that amount. "Going once... Twice," the auctioner spoke, no one raising their voices or hands for a bid. "Thrice! Sold!" The stranger at the front of the crowd looked towards Steven's direction, the gathered few people dissipating their separate ways.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 12:37 am

Steven sighs in relief, he doesn't have to worry about spending any of Alex's money, he paid up, took the rare candy and looked at his list before running to the forest
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 12:40 am

"You'll find most flowers near areas of sunshine," Noivern spoke to Steven from her pokeball. "Berries are obviously in bushes... But an apple... What sort of apple was it?"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 12:54 am

Steven looked back at the list and pronounced the name aloud (since I don't know, I'm not actually saying XD) he looked around for the areas of sunshine and bushes "While you figure out where that sort of apple is, tell me" He lets out Creeps and Knight and told them what ingredients we need to get and they all went searching "You can also help if you want"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 1:02 am

Noivern continued to think about the apple. "I don't feel as though I've heard that name before," she spoke to Steven mentally. "But it feels like I have at the same time..." She continued to ponder while Steven located the other items that they needed to help Alex recover smoothly, eventually reaching an idea as she flashed out of her pokeball. "Climb onto my back," she told him. "I have an idea."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 1:09 am

Steven put everything into the bag and returned his pokemon, he quickly climbed onto Noivern's back "Alright, let's go!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 1:14 am

Noivern took to the skies when Steven was on her back. She scouted the area, seeing a tree on a small hill. "Look; there are the apples!" She flew towards it, her body starting to weaken a bit as her flight began to become a downward spiral. "I feel strange... I can't stay awake..." "Only those worthy of the apple may harvest them," a voice spoke in Steven's head.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 1:45 am

Steven sent out his three ghost type pokemon and told them to try slowing their decent as much as they can, while they do that, Steven tried to have a conversation with the tree inside his mind 'Great mighty apple tree, how may I prove worthy so I can pluck one of your holy prizes to help my friend?'
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 1:48 am

[Great... Mighty... o3o]

The tree seemed to take a while to respond. It had taken at least until Noivern crashed to the ground and retracted to her pokeball for it respond. "You must climb the hill yourself... It will not be an easy task, but if you wish to get one for your friend, you must do so..." The hill didn't seem to have any way that lead straight to the top; it seemed like Steven would have to climb some.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next