HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Pooch
Pooch

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:01 am

Steven returned his pokemon and looked for the easiest way to climb, he had to hurry though, so he went into climbing. The climbing, as said, proven difficult, but as he climbed, he looked around, making sure there wasn't no other obstacles around
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:04 am

Luckily for Steven, there wasn't much that was around as he would climb up. There weren't really any pokemon that had homes nested about the cliff, and it wasn't like it'd be possible for other animals that roamed the land to climb up to the top themselves. "You must climb quickly before nightfall... The apples will rot elsewise," the tree spoke.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:11 am

Steven decided not to find the location of the sun, if it's becomes darker, that would be his indication "Don't worry Mighty One, I shall make it before then, for now, just stand tall and proud" he says as he continues his climb to the top, he has yet to become tired
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 am

[Skipme post (can't do much until he gets to top ;p)]
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:15 am

Steven eventually reached the top of the hill, he looked toward the position of the sun, then to the tree "Mighty One, am I worthy to have one of your powerful apples?" he asks
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:21 am

"You should really pay more attention to how something speaks," it told him. A strange pokemon seemed to be in the tree, its brilliant feathers shining lightly. "You can take an apple from this tree... Consider it blessed by the great legendary bird..." The pokemon was talking to Steven through telepathy, the pokemon making a magnificent cry. "It will help your friend recover... Farewell..." The pokemon seemed to take off instantly and disappear quite quickly, leaving Steven minimal time to discover which it was other than the orange-gold feather it left behind.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:36 am

Steven was surprised watching a pokemon to be there, as he left Steven let Creeps of his pokeball to go fetch the feather as he picks up the apple. He lets Noivern out to wake her so they can get going, Creeps gave him the feather and Steven put the apple and feather into the bag. "Noivern, wake up, we need to hurry up and get back to the pokemon center"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:38 am

Noivern seemed to take a little bit of time waking up, the pokemon eventually coming from her pokeball. "W, what," she asked a bit tiredly.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:45 am

"Noivern, we have to get back to the pokemon center, I have all the ingredients to help your trainer and we don't have much time, let's get going!" he says to dragon pokemon
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:47 am

Noivern had to shake her head gently to wake up just a bit more. She let Steven onto her back, though she wasn't confident she'd fly well having just freshly woken up. Her thoughts were dismissed when she took off, even though a little slower, and managed to stay afloat in the sky, landing back at the entrance of the town with nightfall fastly approaching.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 2:55 am

Steven jumped off her back and ran to the pokemon center, he went inside "Nurse, I have brought back the ingredients" he says, he takes a golden feather out of the bag and put's it in his pocket, he then holds the bag out for the Nurse
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 3:05 am

The nurse looked to Steven before she gently took the bag, opening it and looking at its contents. She seemed a little surprised how he had managed to gather such ingredients in a manner of a day, but it wasn't like she was going to spend much time questioning it. "Thank you," she spoke to him. "If you wouldn't mind, please wait out here for a bit. I will come back and let you know how your friend is doing," she told him before she disappeared behind the doors, and like last time, a second nurse showed up at the counter. She gave Steven a light smile, Noivern yawning lightly since night had finally approached. It seemed to be a few hours, perhaps even midnight, before the first nurse came back, the second taking her place behind the doors. "Your friend seems to be doing fine now," she told the pokemon trainer. "She's responding well to the ingredients that you brought, so she should be good to go tomorrow morning."

[What were they planning to do again? Challenge gyms and such? ;p]
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 12:31 pm

(Yes they were XP)
Steven sighed in relief "thank you Nurse, also, may I get a room for tonight?" He asks, he was ready for this day to end from all this running around and spending 9,000 pokedollars today.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 4:42 pm

[Just a note; you didn't actually spend 9000 pokedollars from the trainer / npc, cause that'd be unfair considering you had to give it away immediately after purchasing it o3o]

The nurse only gave Steven a nod. She walked over to the counter, grabbed a set of keys, and tossed them over to him while she signed him up on the clipboard for the room the keys had on them. "You've probably been all over the place today; you deserve the rest."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 10:52 pm

(I know :P)

"Thank you Nurse" he says as he gets up and goes to his room and left Noivern in the main room so she can wait for Alex, he instantly went to sleep. Early in the morning, he woke up and sat down next to Noivern again
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Noivern didn't really seem to get any sleep of her own; she was so worried for her trainer that she made the determination that she wouldn't sleep until she knew that she was okay. Her wish would soon be granted though, as Alex was permitted to walk from the back of hte center when it was around eight in the morning. "Is everyone okay," she questioned, hoping she hadn't caused too much worry.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 12:38 am

"I'm perfectly fine, but I think the bigger question is, are you?" Steven asks, standing up to be more eye level to her "You feeling ok?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 12:43 am

"Not completely," Alex told Steven, her giving him a light chuckle. "I had poison coursing through my veins... My arms and legs ache as is my neck and head." Noivern quickly hugged her trainer as a noivern could, this happening shortly before Alex returned her to her pokeball to rest.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 1:22 am

Steven tapped her lightly on the shoulder, opposite of her cut "It's better then being dead" he says with a smile "So, any place you wanna go specific?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 1:37 am

"I'm not quite sure," Alex told Steven. "I'm really hungry, but I'm also very tired... Yet I want to run outside in the sun and just have a bit of fun since I was stuck in a pokemon center bed all night." She laughed a bit. "I want so many things that are contradicting!"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 1:42 am

"I guess the biggest thing probably would be filling your hunger" he says as he walks over to the restaurant door "Come on, let's get some breakfast"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 1:52 am

"I don't really want any normal breakfast," Alex told Steven. "I'd like something cooked fresh. Something made by you or I." She seemed to have a light fascination with cooking, even willing to make her own meal despise being a bit weak from the day before.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 2:13 am

Steven walked back over to Alex "I've never cooked before, and not exactly sure you can actually cook right now, but I guess home-made it is" he says with a chuckle "You do have the necessities to cook, right?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 2:21 am

"Not with me, but the center should provide some in the rooms they check out," Alex spoke to Steven. "So isn't it worth checking into a room, or have you already handed in your key?"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 2:26 am

Steven grabbed a key out of his pocket "I was gonna return it before we left" he says "I guess we shall return back to the room" he smiles, he then leads Alex to his room. (Tell me if you wanted for him to go to his room, or if they were going to get supplies instead :P)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next