HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Pooch
Pooch

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 31, 2014 8:54 am

Steven wanted to answer her question, but he had no idea what to say, so he put his hand to his chin and started to think. He didn't know much about this region actually, so he didn't know much of the places they could do in Johto "I don't know all that much about Johto to know where it would be great to adventure off to." He says
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 31, 2014 10:27 pm

"Oh, that's okay, I suppose," Alex spoke to Steven. She rushed about, locating her bag before she showed up and pulled a town map out of it. "Here... Perhaps you can find somewhere with it," she told him. "Do hand it back afterwards though; it was a gift from someone."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 01, 2015 9:40 am

Steven takes the the map and looks at it, he looks at the towns and landmarks, he looks at the giant lake "Lake of Rage..." he reads out loud "seems interesting, lets check that place out" he says as he hands it back
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 17, 2015 3:37 am

Alex took the map back with pleasure. She headed back to her bag, setting the map away before she returned to stand near Steven. "I suppose that sounds like a good idea," she spoke. "But how far away is the lake? Is it near or will we have to walk for a while?" She was hoping, honestly, that the former option would be the right one; she didn't really want to walk a far distance.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 4:29 am

"Uh..." Steven stood there, scratching the back of his head as he thinks about "pretty far" He stop and looks at Alex "I hope you don't mind the walk, if you don't want to walk that far, I guess we can try looking for another landmark" he says with a smile on his face, trying his best to keep the girl satisfied.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 5:18 am

"No no, it's fine," Alex spoke to Steven. "I won't have you change your decision because I'm feeling a bit restless." Noivern, while listening to the two, stared over to one of the windows to get a glimpse of the weather. It was pretty fair; not too shaded, but not too bright. "Well, better to go now than never," she spoke telepathetically to the two. "If the weather turns bad then we're all gonna have problems." She flapped her wings a couple of times. Alex gave recognition to the pokemon's words. "She's right a bit," she spoke. "I heard that it might be a bit rainy today."

[I have no clue where they are, but it's definitely inside. Did they go to a center room?]
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 21, 2015 12:38 pm

[I'm sure its the main lobby of the Pokemon center]

Steven looked outside as he heard the weather report from Alex "Alright, let's get going then." He walks over to the door and holds it open for Alex and her Noivern, once they've exited, he starts walking to the next location, Violet City
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 21, 2015 8:03 pm

[Pretty sure that if you're going to Violet you'll need to start a new topic ;3]
[Lemme know when you have [and make sure nobody else takes it ;p]]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7