HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Setting out on a Johto adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Pit
Pit

Setting out on a Johto adventure Empty
PostSubject: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zThu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 am

"Aw, yeah, time for our adventure to begin!" Mikey smiled and began walking to Violet City while looking at him map. "Looks like Violet City is the nearest gym..."

"Ee! Eevee!"

"I know, Kitty, we do need to train...hm..." He got extremely excited. "Maybe we'll get lucky and meet some new trainers along the way."

Last edited by supersonicsega100 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hakaru
Hakaru

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zThu Oct 18, 2012 2:39 am

"Hmph I've been in this region for less than 45 minutes and I already find it boring. Ill decide on my leave once I beat the violet city gym leader" Jasper the young man from kanto who's past remains a mystery to those around him begins a new journey through johto after his failure in kanto.
"Cmon shinx were off"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zThu Oct 18, 2012 2:44 am

Mikey saw him and walked over to him. "Hi there."
Hakaru
Hakaru

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zThu Oct 18, 2012 3:06 am

"Huh, who are you? Another trainer looking for a fight? No thanks I'm not in into petty battles."
Shin-shinx!
"...maybe I was a bit harsh ill let you talk now what is it you want?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zThu Oct 18, 2012 3:13 am

"I'm going to Violet City to start my Pokemon journey!"

"Eevee..." Kitty looked scared and hid from Shinx.

"This here's my partner Kitty, and I'm Mikey."
Hakaru
Hakaru

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zThu Oct 18, 2012 6:07 am

"my names Jasper, I'm also headed to Violet city to attain the gym badge there. Ill be leaving in the morning maybe ill see you there."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zThu Oct 18, 2012 1:27 pm

"I'll wait for you to leave. We can travel together!"
Hakaru
Hakaru

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zThu Oct 18, 2012 7:20 pm

"Sure just don't slow me down okay, I'm going to sleep at the pokemon center until thren."
The next mornin Jasper woke up from his bed in the pokemon center and headed out the door to stand next to the route in between cherrygrove and violet
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zThu Oct 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Mikey followed him. "Hey, do you think we should battle before we go, ya' know, just to train a little?"
Hakaru
Hakaru

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 5:39 am

"Hmm? Maybe, if you need the training then sure, shinx has gone up a gym leader before but this time we have a type advantage so unless the gym type has changed it should be a breeze."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 1:34 pm

"Yeah, well, I figure just to get to know each other better, we'd battle too." He smiled.

Kitty hid behind Mikey's head. "Vee..."

Mikey laughed. "So, it's up to you."
Hakaru
Hakaru

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 7:13 pm

"Hmph fine but it won't get you any information about my past, only... my battle style. C'mon shinx let's help them out eevee shouldn't be too tough an opponent so I'll go easy on you."
"Shin-inx"
Shinx takes his battle stance and prepares
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Kitty jumped down and hid behind a tree. "Vee..."

Mikey sighed and laughed a little. "Sorry about that." He walked over to the tree and grabbed Kitty. He kept pulling, and all that could be seen was him holding her stomach and pulling. On the other side of the tree, Kitty was clinging to the ground.

"Vee..." Kitty lost her grip.

Mikey brought Kitty over and put her down. "Alright, I'm ready, so you can go first."

Kitty ran back behind the tree.

Mikey sighed. "Or not..."
Hakaru
Hakaru

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 10:12 pm

"Ugh your eevee really isn't ready is she?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Mikey kept tugging. "Not...really...ungh..."
Hakaru
Hakaru

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 10:23 pm

"Then let me ask you why are u trying so soon the most logical thing to do would be to train before hand. So why?'l
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 10:25 pm

"Ungh...I thought...we were ready for this...ungh...can I...ungh...get a little...help?"
Hakaru
Hakaru

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 10:31 pm

"Fine but if this doesn't work you'll regret the alternative. Shinx stay here"
"Shin?"
Jasper walks up to eevee and reaches into his bag pulling out some pokemon food.
"C'mere eevee its okay. Here have some."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 10:33 pm

"Vee?" Kitty sniffed at the food. "Vee..." Kitty ate the food.
Hakaru
Hakaru

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 10:37 pm

"Eevee shinx isn't mean just childish okay."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 10:38 pm

"Vee?"

Mikey stared and started thinking. 'What exactly is happening here?'
Hakaru
Hakaru

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 10:46 pm

"there at least now you know something of Shinx. personally I think he taken you as a friend."
then Jasper stands up and pauses for a moment
"Mikey i know what youre thinking why am i so nice to eevee but cruel to you right? ...i'll tell you...I hate... Humans."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 10:48 pm

"What? Why?"

"Vee?" Kitty walked over to Shinx. "Vee?"
Hakaru
Hakaru

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 pm

"My reasons are very simple for centuries the worlds pokemon have been used and betrayed by humans to obtain and destroy things even to turn them evil and make them stronger. think about it even today we have Teams rocket, plasma, magma, aqua and even galactic. That is why I hate humans so much"
Shinx stands there and sniffs eevee
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Kitty sniffed Shinx as well.

"I see...but not everybody is like that...there's us, and I know there are more out there."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting out on a Johto adventure   Setting out on a Johto adventure H6Q0F8z

Setting out on a Johto adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Johto Region :: Cherrygrove City-
Jump to: