HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dragon Kurai

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 2:29 am

Alex chuckled as Steven led her towards the room he had checked out. "It's all well and good that you think I can cook with thin air," she told him, giving him a light smile when they were actually inside of the room. "But we'd need things to cook with." She turned and saw a small notepad on the counter. She walked over and grabbed a pen. "What would you like to have? I could write down ingredients for it and you can go get them."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 2:35 am

"I thought maybe you would keep some sort of ingredients on you, or maybe the room would have some" rubbing the back of his head "as I have said, I've never cooked before" he chuckled "and what I'll have... some pancakes, if you don't mind"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 am

Alex could only nod gently. "Okay then... That's some pancake mix, milk, and eggs," she told him as she wrote the three items on the list. She then wrote a package of blueberries and then some other ingredients as though she were going to make some eggs and bacon as well. She handed it to him. "Don't forget anything," she told him.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 2:58 am

(Yay, even more running around for steven XD)

Steven nodded "Alright, I can do that" he says, taking the note from her "I'll get it as soon as I can" he gave the key to Alex and he left to the store and went shopping. He bought all the needed supplies, pancake mix, milk, eggs, and all the other ingredients, then he went back to the pokemon center.

Last edited by Pooch on Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 3:00 am

[Awh, not even a little detail? xD]

Alex waited until Steven returned, opening the door for him and helping him bring in the supplies. "Was it too much to ask for," she asked, taking the bags from him as she set them on the counter. It was three bags of supplies, which wasn't really that much; however, the supplies asked for coudl be a bit heavy. "I hope it wasn't... But hey, it's only nine in the morning... It'll make the breakfast even more appetizing!"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 3:12 am

(Atleast I see some detail o3o)

"I'm kinda use to it by now" he says with a chuckle, he allowed Alex to take only one bag, he didn't feel like putting to much of a burden on her, he then starts walking back to the room
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 3:17 am

When everything seemed settled, Alex looked to the supplies that she had. She grabbed a large bowl, whipping up the pancake mix with milk and eggs to hopefully make it consistent enough for Steven. She also added a few blueberries in the hopes that it would make a good blueberry pancake for him, the girl setting a pan on the stovetop. She poured some of the mixture into it, heating it up while she got another prepared and began to scramble eggs in it. She truly seemed to be a great cook, and within three-quarters of an hour, she had a meal prepared for them. She had one or two pancakes with quite a bit of eggs and bacon, and she had made Steven five to six pancakes and given him a bit less of the other two things since he had more pancakes. "I hope it suites your tastes," she told him, setting his plate in front of him as she herself sat down at the other side of the table to eat.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 3:26 am

He put some butter and syrup onto his pancakes, but not a lot just so he can get a good taste of the blueberries as well, he cut up the pancake as he ate up, with every so often, taking a bite from the eggs and bacon to even out the eating a little bit
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 3:33 am

"I forgot something to drink," Alex chuckled, her setting the knife down. Whereas Steven had already taken a few bites, she had only taken one, the girl getting up and heading behind the counter. She tried to keep from using her injured arm too much, though despite that her concentration was weak from the poison having been in her body so long. Her vision began to blur gently, her setting down the milk she was pouring. She had gotten teh glasses full, though she set her hands down in a light puddle she had also made from her inability to focus. "Steven," she spoke. "I don't feel really well; my arm's tingling and my head feels like a feather..."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 3:57 am

Steven stood up and walked her to the bed to sit down "Your probably still getting use to it, if it get's worse, I'll rush you back down there if I have too" he says to her with a gentle smile
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 3:59 am

"Getting use to what," Alex asked Steven calmly, her letting him lead her towards a bed. She laid down calmly, her sighing. "I can't... I can't really see well... I guess that means I can't eat just yet," she told him, a bit of disappointment in her voice. "You shoudl go and eat up. I'll... I'll try to rest a bit."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Steven nodded lightly "sleep well" he says, he walked over to the milks, cleaned up the mess, finished pouring the glasses and brung them to the table. Steven walked back over to Alex, set his hand gently on her forehead to check how hot it was.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Alex's forehead wasn't that hot; in fact, it was actually a little cooler than most people. The temperature could perhaps explain her usual behavior for being calm, the trainer turning onto her side after Steven touched her forehead. "Sleeping means not being disturbed," she chuckled gently, her eyes shut as she attempted to rest.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 14, 2014 4:07 pm

"Sorry about that, just making sure" he says, moving his hand away from her, he walks back over to the table and get's back to eating his food before it get's cold
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 14, 2014 4:14 pm

Alex continued to rest, noivern also asleep in her pokeball. A few hours seemed to pass before the girl was awake, her stretching lightly hoping that Steven had put her food in the fridge to prevent it getting eaten by flies and other hungry insects. Either that, or she hoped he had eaten it too; after all, she could cook more if necessary.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 14, 2014 4:24 pm

Steven still sat at the table, both plates seem to be tooken care of, wether he ate her share or put it in the was a mystery until checking. Steven was facing towards the door to the hallways.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 14, 2014 4:30 pm

Alex got up a bit slowly, the trainer moving to the doorway. She could see Steven looking to her, the girl batting her hair down as she tied it back; it seemed taht was all it took to straighten it out. "Is everything okay," she asked him, apparently able to see clearly after having rested.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 14, 2014 4:56 pm

"Yeah everythings good, I'm staring at the door only because it's not right watching someone sleep" he says with a chuckle "also, I should also say, good morning" he gives her a light smile
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 14, 2014 5:19 pm

"Is it still morning," Alex questioned, unaware of what time it even was. She took a look over to the clock before back to Steven. "You know, one would think of you as a light puppy in some ways; you were watching the doorway just to make sure I'm okay." She chuckled lightly at the comparison.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 14, 2014 5:36 pm

"A light puppy, is that what you think of me?" He says with a light chuckle "I'm perfectly fine with that" he says with a grin on his face. "Bark bark" he chuckle even more
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 14, 2014 5:57 pm

Alex just rolled her eyes a bit, staring over to the cleaned off plates. "So did you get a filling," she asked, hoping he had enjoyed the food she cooked. Noivern popped from her pokeball at this point, walking over to Steven prodding his stomach. "I'd say so," she spoke telepathetically.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Steven still kept sitting in the oak wood dining chair, when Noivern poked his stomach, he softly swatted at her claw, he laughed a little "Hey, stop poking me!" He says

Last edited by Pooch on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Noivern didn't really seem to listen to Steven's request; in fact, when he mentioned for her to stop, she began to poke him a bit more, and this time, it was with a bit more force. "How's that for stopping," she asked in joke, Alex rolling her eyes for a second time sine she had awoken. "So what's planned for today anyway," she asked Steven. "More rest? More food? Both? An adventure? If you're planning for one of the prior options I'm not going to follow it; I want to be up and about..."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 30, 2014 12:41 am

"Come on, stop that!" He says as his small laugh became a chuckle "your going to stab me with that claw of yours". He then heard Alex start to speak so he looked to her "obviously adventure, you think we are going to stay here forever?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 30, 2014 12:52 am

"Not forever, but I figured that you were thinking we should rest a day or two due to recent events," Alex spoke to Steven. It wasn't like she was wrong to think that; Steven had seemed quite worried about her upon finding out she had been poisoned. "So where're we going to adventure at?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next