HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Pooch
Pooch

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 11:48 pm

"They are, yes" he says "why?" He pondered for a on why they wanted to know, usually that isn't much of a question to be asked unless someone dded to battle, but its probably to late for that anyways, he takes another bite
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:01 am

[Should I make a fact sheet for Alex? xD]

"I was just curious," Alex told Steven. "I don't have four pokemon, so I was just wondering how you were able to get that amount so quickly upon starting your journey."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:06 am

(More then likely XD)
"I actually started with two when I was young and trained them until I could actually leave by myself, and on the journey from the port to Cherrygrove, I caught the others." He says "I haven't done much training except against each other"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:08 am

[I'll get to work in Google Docs xD]

"Well, it's still training," Alex told Steven. "It's more than I could do right now," Noivern spoke up kindly. "We haven't trained much since we arrived in Johto."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:15 am

"That's true... " he says, finally finishing off his salad, and soon Haunter finishes as well, the little ones continue eating however
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:18 am

Noivern and Alex both seemed to finish at the same time; it was as the two were a bit in sync. "To be honest, I feel the same as Noivern," she told Steven. "We haven't trained much, even before we left Kalos... I guess it's because we're like family... She's like my mother."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:34 am

"That is how a creature acts when another creature becomes their caretaker, in this case, a caretaker Noivern and the one receiving care is human" he says with a smile on his face "I'm sure that's how Creeps and Knight feel about me, I took care of them from the time I found them in danger"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:38 am

"That's for some instances," Noivern told Steven. "Not in others... One may be cared for by another, but they may sometimes not see them as their parent or caretaker." The pokemon did have a point, Alex taking a look to the clock; somehow another hour or two had passed, the girl getting up from her seat. "Well, it's getting late," she told Steven. "Perhaps we should resign to sleep for a few hours."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:50 am

Steven looked to the clock "Alright then, good night you four" he says before returning them to their pokeballs, he puts little one's plate onto the table for a waiter to come pick them up "Good night you two he says as he takes his leave to get his own room.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:53 am

[Skip-me post; you can skip into the next day ;3]
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 am

Steven wakes up early and leaves the pokemon center and sits outside waiting for Alex to awaken, all his pokemon has been let out of their pokeballs to get a good stretch.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 1:04 am

Alex seemed to take a bit of time getting up. After she had, she had tied her hair back and rushed downstairs, noivern following after her quickly. "Sorry I woke up so late," she apologized to Steven, her pokemon looking to the four that the trainer owned. "It's my fault. Had I remembered we were with a companion I would not have told her to sleep a bit more," she spoke through telepathy, taking the blame on herself.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 1:20 am

"Ah, no need to apologize, it's not like we're in a rush to go anywhere now are we?" he says with a smile on his face "It's sometimes good to sit around and watch you pokemon, let do as they please... with... limits of course" he chuckles
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 1:24 am

Alex sighed gently hearing Steven's response to her apology. She was glad that he seemed to be so understanding. "So... I gues that leaves a question of where we're going today," she told him. "Any ideas?"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 1:53 am

"Well yesterday you talked about the gym challenge, so I might actually try that out, where ever the first gym is, that will be where we shall go" he says as he stands up
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 1:56 am

[Just a question; would you like a light-themed or dark-themed plot? Becuase that's going to influence your gym-battle.]

Alex looked to Steven speaking about challenging the gym. The thought make her think about her arm, the girl grabbing it when it started to sting. "Ouch," she cried out lightly, her pokemon looking to her before the other trainer. "It's burning..."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:04 am

(Dark plot please :P)

Steven stared at Alex for a little bit, trying to think of what to do, he had a worried expression. "Should I go grab some ice or something? To help cool down the burn probably" Steven wasn't sure if that would even help, he wasn't sure of what to do.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:19 am

[How dark? Like, just a few evil laughs, or can bloodshed and such be involved?]

"It's not burnt like that," Alex told Steven, the girl gritting her teeth a little bit. "It's, just... It hurts!" She cried out with her arm starting to turn a little red; perhaps she had been reasonable to ask a doctor about the arm. "It feels like it's on fire... It's itching really badly..."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:25 am

(Bloodshed)

Steven decided it be best to quickly run inside and get help "Bring her inside" he says, he's runs inside to the nurse "Help, my friend is badly injured and she needs help! Now!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:31 am

[Okay; plot will be incoming ;3]

Noivern followed Steven's instruction, leading her trainer inside as the nurse looked to Steven. "What exactly is the problem," she asked, Alex's arm having turned a bit redder as she was led inside. When the nurse saw it, she immediately took Alex's other arm and began to lead her into the back, a chansey following suit. Another nurse then headed from the back, looking just like the first as she headed the counter. "We'll let you know how your friend is in a bit," she told him and Alex's pokemon.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:34 am

"Thank you" he says, he goes and sit's down onto the center's bench and sighs "Is this... normal for her?" he asks the Noivern
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:39 am

Noivern followed Steven as he went to sit down. "This hasn't really happened before," she told the trainer. "I've never seen her arm become so red, even in the few months that she has had the wound." She looked over to the doors where the first nurse had taken her trainer. "Perhaps it is some side effect... Some poison left over..."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:46 am

"What attack was being used? And what kind of pokemon?" he asks, hoping Noivern could remember, maybe he can figure out the gym type and when he'll meet him or her
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 2:49 am

"It was a scyther," Noivern began speaking to Steven. "The leader had it attack with a toxic and fury cutter... The latter came first, but I didn't think the toxic hit; the pokemon seemed to miss that attack." It then arose to her, the pokemon crying out a bit. "What if the toxic had gotten on it's blades the first time it had been used!? Alex would be poisoned for months!"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 3:09 am

"She's getting a massive burn now, after a few months too... she has definitely been poisoned Noivern" He says looking at her "She has toxin running through her veins"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next