HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dragon Kurai

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Even though the one assisting took a strong hit from Coy, the scientist was capable of quickly recovering and getting back to what he was supposed to do. "So what's a normal symptom that this is working," he asked the other, who chuckled very lightly as he manipulated a few things about the contraption hanging above Coy. "Well, we're trying to change his mind and heart... If it begins to work, we should hear growls of instinct and his eyes should roll back as if he were going insane... But that's not the case for most of our experiments." The assistant scientist looked to Coy, noticing that his eyes were shut. "Should we remove his shirt to reach the pearl inside," he asked, to which the other just shrugged. "This machine is capable of penetrating cloth."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Coy just kept his eyes closed as he could hear them doing something with the machinery that was above his head. He didn't react to anything of it. He could however hear what would happen if it would work and he wouldn't like it if it would come to that. He would have his mind and heart changed apparantly. Now he hoped that the voice in his head was right and it would work if he would focus on the pearls in his shoulders and chest as he heard them ask if they should take of his clothes but apparantly the machine was able to go throught them. He sat there on the cool grey metal chair and awaited for what would happen if he would concentrate on the pearls and they would fire whatever thing it was.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 8:27 pm

The scientists continued to prepare for a few moments. The assistant, after preparing, stepped aside while the one leading pressed a button. After a few moments of a light ringing increasing in volume, the machine above Coy began to connect a constant beam to the pearl in his chest. "Can you hear me," the voice asked, it as clear as any thought Coy could have instead of faint or fading like before. "You will fill pain... But stay strong; the pearls are your strength."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Coy kept closing his eyes as he heard some kind metalic clicks and other sounds that were indicating that the machine was beginning to warm up, as after a bit of time the machine began to admit a light ringing sound which kept ringing in his ears. It was a really iritating sound but when the light connected to the pearl on his chest he felt a burning pain, it was like he was being burnt alive from the inside. "'Aaaah'' He was twisting and twirling from the pain in his chest it hurt so bad it was like hell in his own boddy as he heard the voice. 'Yes I can hear you' He thought as he almost wasn't able to think at all due to the pain. 'It hurts, It hurts so bad' He thought as he kept squirming and the pain was unbearable. His eyes began to roll back in his head from the pain.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 8:40 pm

"Hold still," the voice told Coy. The scientists continued to watch the boy beginning to suffer, staring to his eyes wondering if they were truly rolling back into his head. "He is as weak as they said," the assistant mentioned. "Hold still... They are empowering you further... Focus on the pearls... It will alleviate your pain..." The voice was hoping Coy would focus and lose consciousness in reality to temporarily visit the shred of a space the voice was in.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 8:48 pm

He did what the voice was telling him as he tried to held still and take the pain as it kept feeling like he was being burned alive and he kept focusing on the pearls, kept focusing and focusing until he finally passed out from the pain that was almost shredding his body apart. He awoke in some kind of ... it was undiscribeable. Everywhere he looked were stars, planerts, some kind of cloud which he was pretty sure were stellar clouds as he looked around. ''where am I'' He said as he looked around. He couldn't feel the pain anymore and wondered if this was it where the people who are made tranquil would stay for ever till they died.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 8:51 pm

"Somewhere I made for you," the voice told Coy. A creature was behind him, covered by shadows though its eyes were visible. "The one who holds pearls that are mine... The one who will oppose that confounded diamond."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Coy turned around as he could clealg hear the voice now. " who or what are you" coy asked as he turned around and saw the huge figure of a beinv which he not know . He could only stare at the red eyes. "These pearls are yours but how did they come in me then?" Coy asked looking at his shoulders and feeling at the pearl in his chest. He had so many questions however he had an idea who he meant with the diamond. "I will take down the one who has the diamond dont worry, bub you have to stop the scientists" coy said as he wondered what was going on outside the realm he was in now.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 9:27 pm

"Why do you think I called you here," the voice asked Coy, seeming to not be completely focused on him. The pokemon's eyes glew brightly watching him, its shape showing before it was revealed the pokemon was the great Palkia. "I know not why you yield my pearls; I only know you do as the other yields diamonds."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 10:57 pm

P-p-palkia? He asked with a shocked face as he looked at him and bowes his head in respect dor the legnsary pokemon of space from their region and he listened to him. "I know you want me to take him down dont worry i will find him for you when i get out of there but he may be hard to find i have no idea where he or she who has the diamonds is. But i have one question. These pearls do they give us a connection?" He asked as he looked at palkia
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Palkia stared at Coy bowing his head respectfully and asking such questions. "Did I not tell you earlier they are your strength as they are mine," he questioned, the pokemon watching Coy closely. "How else could I pull you here and bestow my blessings upon you? If not for the connection you would not be here now." The pokemon turned its head to the side. "Your body is feeling such pain, yet your conscious mind will not while here. I protect you as I will you do so for me by destroying the one chosen by the diamond-encrested fool."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 2:11 am

Coy looked at palkia as he heard that the strength of him would be the same as him as he listened to what the pokemon was telling him as he he felt like the pokemon was watching him closely. He listened to the pokemon and tried to understand. ''I think I get it and I dont want to be or sound very ungratefull but I have to kill someone for you'' He said shocked. I will do everything for you, you know that but I am not sure if I am able to kill someone. I can sure show him who is the stronger one of us two and show him that your strenght is surperior then his but do you really want me to kill the one that has the diamond of the other legendary in him or her?'' Coy asked while looking at palkia his pearls.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 2:15 am

Palkia looked at Coy. The child had only expressed a sincere concern, and it didn't seem to phase the pokemon much at all. "You don't have to strike a blow to kill," the pokemon told Coy. "You can kill the mind; the spirit; the heart." Palkia moved a bit closer towards Coy, finding a bit of a shield around him since they weren't physically side by side. "Get close enough and the pearls will kill for you. They are your strength and your will."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 2:26 am

The boy looked at the palkia as he took in every word the legendary pokemon said to him with great concern. He didn't have to kill the person apparantly as he listened to him. The pearls were able to kill him. He saw palkia move closer but a kind of shield had come up arounnd him. He listened to palkia making sure to remember everything the legendary pokemon had said. ''Ok I will palkia I will make you proud of me, you will see'' Coy said with a determined face as he looked at the pokemon showing that he was willing to do what the pokemon wanted from him and that he would show the person who was chosen by the diamond pokemon that palkia was the surperior.

(x3 its gonna be a total out war when those two meet x3)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 2:28 am

"I know that you will," Palkia told Coy. "Now focus... Take yourself back. Free yourself with your strength." The pokemon encouraged Coy, hoping that he would take down the one chosen by Dialga for him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 2:31 am

Coy took one more look around him taking in the scene since he wasn't sure if he would ever return to this place as he looked at palkia, and made a bow to show his respect before he closed his eyes and began to feel his body hurting, it kept hurting. The pain was increasing the more he focused and he then opened his eyes feeling the intense pain as he focused, and closed his eyes. He could feel the chains pull as he kept pulling and pulling and heard the base of the chain came lose. After four snapping sounds he was free. The shackles were still on his arms like a slave broken free but at least he was free.

(is this possible?)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 3:11 am

(A slight boost in strength would be expected, but don't overdo it)

The scientists looked at Coy. The assistant immediately jumped, tackling Coy and pinning him to the chair. The beam stopped shortly afterwards, having tested Coy's ability to take pain and how much it would take to break him, or at least his body. "Stay down," the assistant said angrily, the one leading calling for more guards.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 3:17 am

(yeah sorry dude I didn't know what else to do maybe we can just say the shackles were like thin since they didn't expect him to have any strenght what would you say about that)
Coy was tackled to the ground and told to stay down but of course he wouldn't listen would he now as he kicked the scientist in the groin as soon as he was pinned down and did the same to the one who was calling for the guards as he jumped through the glass door using his arms to protect himself from harm of the glass and began to scuffle around looking for a way out. The front of his shirt had been burned badly so his pearl was see able and he kept running, looking around trying to find some way to escape the base. He then saw the elevator and made a scuffle for it as he tried to come to the elevator as fast as possible
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 3:28 am

The elevator seemed perfectly clear as the two scientists watched Coy beginning to escape. Having been kicked was causing them a few problems with trying to go after him, though they wouldn't have to. The elevator opened, the leader from before waiting to strike Coy to the ground from a corner he wouldn't be visible.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 3:32 am

Coy was beginning to get super irritated by the chains that were around his hands and legs as it didn't allow him to make quick moves or run away from things as he saw that the elevator opened. Coy tried to break the chains but found it impossible to do it. It was really irritating as he tried it for a few moments before beginning to scuffle to the elevator again, as he came closer and closer.

Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 3:37 am

The leader was about to come from the elevator and strike upon the door opening; however, a malfunction arose. The doors stopped and moved back into their shut position, the leader stuck with his hands around the bars composing the door staring at Coy. The lights went out, smaller backup lights cutting on a few moments afterwards. "Please excuse this interruption; we're hacking your facility," someone laughed through the intercom, the leader reaching his hand out to try grabbing Coy. "Get back here you!" "Hey, you," the intercom boomed. "To the stairwell! It'll take you up a couple of floors but not to the top. Hurry before some guards get there!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 3:45 am

Coy could se ethe leader getting ready to come out of the elevator and possible jump on him and take him back as the elevator suddenly stopped and moved back shut. Coy looked with an questionning expression to the doors as he saw the leader hold the bars around as he kept staring at coy. He could see the lights go out and he heard a voice. He laughed out loud as he heard it, it was hilarious. He heard what the leader said and waved a mocking ''bye'' With his hand before he followed the command of the person who was trying to hack the facility and jumped to the stairwell since it would be faster then scoffling as he jumped and jumped and jumped for his life going up floor by floor slowly as he waited for the last floor to come up. He was praying to god and palkia that he would make it out of here.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 3:48 am

"I see you; Good, wait wait," the intercom boomed, the door leading to the outside floor immediately locking upon Coy's arrival. The red light signalled such as guards passed by, headed towards a stairwell that would be active. "Hey, look behind you! There's a fire axe! You can use that for freedom can't you," the intercom spoke out, the door staying locked.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 3:52 am

Coy kept jumping and jumping until he could see no more stairwell and he was just about to open the last door when he heard the voice of the intercom say that he had to wait and the door locked when he arrived as a red light went of and he hid himself seeing guards run away from the door as he looked around and listened to the person on the intercom. He followed the instrucions and indeed found a fire axe. Its hilt was made of wood as the iron on top was red only with the last part in a grey metal colour. ''Thanks'' Coy said as he chopped down the door and kept jumping towards the emergency exit. It would be easiest to get away there without being seen as they would probably think he would serch for the normal exit.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 3:57 am

The person that was doing the hacking watched Coy as he scuffled and hopped for freedom towards an emergency exit. "I wouldn't recommend going there," an intercom near Coy boomed. "I can't guide you past that point with the intercoms unless you get a radio... Also, there'd be a lot you'd need free feet and hands for!" Silence fell shortly afterwards, someone calling to Coy seeing him pass. "Hey... Hey you... Yeah... You..."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next