HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dragon Kurai

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 11:59 pm

The woman looked at Coy beginning to break down and shed tears over how he was. "It's what makes you different that makes you strong," she told him, trying to lighten his spirit a bit. Palkia, meanwhile, started speaking to him as well. "Why do you cry? Is not the great honor of your soul connected to mine something you cherish?" The woman set her hand on Coy's shoulder. "There there, stop crying so much... You're gonna get yourself all wet."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 12:06 am

Coy listened to the woman as she was trying to get him to feel better but he heard palkia speaking to him and he began to shake his head. ''Get out of my head, GET OUT OF MY HEAD" He began to yell as He grasped his head as he couldn't hear what the girl said as he only heard palkia. He kept crying as he shook his head. He just wanted to be let alone by palkia and be able to do a normal journey. He wanted to be normal, it was an honor no wait it wasn't an honor. He didn't know who he was anymore or what he was.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 12:12 am

"You were chosen for a purpose," Palkia told Coy in his head, the woman trying to console the boy and get him to stop freaking out. "Fulfill it and then consider asking to be normal... Until then you serve as one who follows; got it," the legendary pokemon asked. "Believe me, you aren't the only one who doesn't want this connection... Stop crying!" "Settle down," the woman told Coy, her unsure if he could hear her. "What's going on with you?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 12:17 am

''No no I dont want to'' Coy yelled shaking his head as the only thing he could hear was palkia his voice as he saw the girl her lips move as in slowmotion but couldn't hear anything except the voice of palkia. ''Just get out of my head, get out'' He yelled as he fell of his chair and began to roll all over the ground holding his head trying to get the voice of the legendary pokemon of space out of his head. He hand't had anybody to lean on to start with and now he was mentally beginning to break down from the inside.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 12:21 am

"I'm not in your head you foolish child," Palkia roared in Coy's head. "Now settle down and just do as you were appointed or I'll rip your mind apart myself!" The pokemon's threat was loud and clear. "I told you I didn't ask for this! I don't decide who gets the last laugh!" The woman watched Coy continuing to freak out and roll around on the floor of her van. She quickly got up and moved to a cabinet attached to the floor of the vehicle, rummaging through until she found a shot to calm him. "Hold still," she told Coy as she lunged and attempted to calm him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 12:49 am

Coy could hear what palkia said: ''No no no don't do that cant you just stop talking'' Coy said as he was yelling and began to sound very hysterical. He looked at the woman who began to become a bit blurry to him and he could see her lips move into slowmotion and he could do lipreading so he heard her say that he should hold still. He tried to stay laying down still as he felt a sharp pain as the shot was stuck into him and began to feel very woozy.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 am

The woman stared at Coy, withdrawing the shot before she tossed it away appropriately. "Just fall asleep for a bit," she told him. "It'll all stop soon." She tugged and pulled the child to a mattress beside the cabinet, getting him up into it as the car came to a halt. "Don't focus on the voice; focus on your own mind."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 1:12 am

Coy looked at the woman as he felt himself being picked up and told that it would stop soon and that he would fall affsleep evry soon as he felt himself being put on a batress as all he could hear was still palkia his voice as he closed his eyes clenching his head one more time before falling afsleep. When he was sleeping outside it would look like he would be having a very nasty nightmare, he was sweating, he was kicking he was rolling around, less then at conciousness but still. He was very white and it looked like he was terribly sick as he awoke like four hours after the shot and shot up from the matress feeling himself being soaked in the sweat of fear as he was breathing heavily and loud as he kept rolling around trying to get comfortable to sleep again.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 1:16 am

"You should really settle down," the woman told Coy. She had watched over him the four hours, watching him toss and turn all over the mattress. "Just relax. You're safe." She looked over to the curtain-covered windows, no light coming through and no one able to see inside due to their deep tint. "You must've had a nasty nightmare to kick so much. I could swear the bolts holding the cabinet and bed down were beginning to loosen," she joked.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 1:31 am

Coy could hear the woman again as he looked at her. ''No I am not safe, I may be safe from that team but I am not safe from palkia, he is in my head. I just cant deal with it'' He said as he shook his head softly meaning that he wasnt safe as he looked at her. ''Sorry for almost breaking the bed'' He said not knowing that she was kidding as he looked at her. ''Any news yet from mister diamond?'' He said looking at her.

(dont forget that we need to add the spheal in the rp)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 1:48 am

"Well... No," the woman told Coy. She turned on a fan that was attached to the roof, the fan pointed towards where Coy had been laying his head. "The one hasn't shown... I don't know why either." She moved over to the table and stared at the screens she had up. "Believe me, I've been thinking for four hours about how to find the guy... I just don't have any ideas right now."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 3:13 am

Coy watched as the womann turned on the fan and told him tha she hadn''t been able to track the one incrested with the diamond. She didn't know why but he might have an idea. ''Dialga is the legendary pokemon of time, is it possible that he warps time around that person so the signal cannot transmit the person since it is in another timeline?'' He asked her as he looked at er wondering why it couldn't have been detected yet. He looked at the two pokeballs on the bedstand and began to clean them while waiting for an awnser.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 3:19 am

"It's possible, but I doubt it," the woman told Coy, her turning her head towards him. She watched him beginning to clean a couple of pokeballs, her presuming that they were his own. "I'd still get some sort of interference... Yet nothing is happening; perhaps the one hasn't connected yet." She sighed, beginning to wish that she had a name for the one that Dialga was supposed to trust. "I don't know if I should just keep saying "the one" or start saying Dialga Two... Technically you both are connected to your respective legendaries by spirit."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 3:22 am

Coy kept cleaning the pokeballs until they were nice and shiny as he listened whlie doing it at her. ''Yeah then that is ruled out of course'' He said as he breathed on it so the pokeball was fuggy and was using his t-shirt to clean them. ''Yeah great'' He said in a sarcastic notion as he listened to her saying that the legendaries were connected by spirit as he now began to clean the pokeballs which didn't contain pokemon just to be able to have something to do. ''So what now?'' Coy said as he looked up from his pokeball cleaning and looked at her.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 3:25 am

"Well," the woman spoke. "You could head out and do something... I'm just gonna stay here for a bit and contemplate some things." She turned her full attention to her screens and computer. "Who knows... Maybe you'll run into the guy out there."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 3:41 am

Coy looked up a bit sad as he heard that he could go and then just head out. He didn't even know if he would feel safe out of there but he had a weird feeling that the might never be safe again. ''Yeah maybe it could '' He said a bit sad as he got his pokeballs. HIs clothes were thorn, as he went outside. ''Well thank you very much for everything'' He said as he stepped outside and got his pokeballs. His two pokeballs were very clean as he didn't have another pokemon and he awaited for an awnser. As soon as he stepped out he began to feel really unsafe. However he decided to take it on it as he went to the next road and awaited for what to happen as he kept walking.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 3:46 am

"Just make sure that you come back before it gets too late," the radio Coy had boomed lightly. "That's right; you heard me telling you to get back here before night falls..." It was obvious that the woman was gonna help Coy until he got his task done, as it would finish hers as well. Meanwhile, Arenzo was walking down the same road that Coy had chosen to... The trainer had recently just arrived in from another region, hoping to find clues about the silhouette that he had been seeing so much recently. He sighed to himself, wrapping his arms together hoping to find something.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 3:51 am

Coy totaly forgot that he had his radio with him as he took it up and listened to the voice of the woman boom out of the small black box with tiny holes that were supposed to be speakers. He pressed one of the buttons on the side as he spoke into the microphone. ''Yeah I will be back before nightfall I am just going to look if I might find some new pokemon'' He said as he released the button and went into the forest a bit further. It took him a while but he finally had all the marks covered as he walked strolling seeing bug, and bird pokemon. He walked until he came to a lake and looked over it wondering what pokemon might be in there.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 3:54 am

Funnily enough, Aren had stopped at the lake as well. Trying to remember something, perhaps anything, of what he felt he was forgetting would be a triumph. "The lake is an interesting site, isn't it," he asked Coy, asking his question again when he moved to be just a few feet away. "The water is mysterious you know; it seems like every season a new set of pokemon are there." He wasn't showing trust to Coy; he was more or less just trying to make a small discussion.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 4:00 am

Coy jumped up a bit as he heard some rustling sounds in the grass and looked at the figure that was coming out of it. It was another male however coy kept a few things close. To start with he held the radio close as he wanted to be able to warn her if they were found and a knife just in case of an attack. As he listened to the boy and sat down again. ''Yeah I know, I was hoping there would have might been a pokemon that would have been nice to comem up and play'' He said as he looked at the water but it seemed empty. He looked at the boy ''so you from around here or just traveling?'' he asked looking at him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 26, 2014 4:58 am

"I'm mostly travelling," Arenzo answered Coy. "Trying to regain what I've lost..." He turned his head to the lake momentarily. "I like lakes... I feel as though they have a connection to what I've lost." A light breeze shook his clothing and hair before he looked back over to Coy. One of his eyes clearly wasn't normal, rage beginning to boil inside of Palkia. Sure, the pokemon couldn't exactly see what was going on around Coy, but it could get a small glimpse. "Kill it! Kill it," the pokemon roared as rage further brewed in the pokemon's spirit. Arenzo was unsuspecting and didn't seem to be the one Coy was after. "Are you just travelling," he then asked back, making a note of the odd pearl; he figured to not ask about it though.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 27, 2014 2:38 am

Coy felt palkia his rage and heard him say that he had to kill the boy next to him however for now he was able to surpress palkia his rage and just groan a bit like he had a belly ache. ''Would you give me a second I promised a friend to inform her once I found the lake'' Coy said to Arenzo as he got his walky talky. ''Hey would you mind coming I think we found it, I would check your radars again'' He said hoping that she would understand the hint as he looked at arenzo. ''Yeah me too we are just passing by but we need to fill our canteens and cook but for that we need a bit of water but thats why we were searching for the lake understand?'' He said giving arenzo a smile thinking he wasn't bad looking.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 27, 2014 2:44 am

"Can't you just bring it here," the radio boomed likely, a bit of frustration apparent in the woman's voice. "I told you earlier I didn't see anything and I don't see something now..." "What're you looking for," Arenzo asked Coy before he sat down and crossed his legs, exposing his changed foot to Coy without thinking about it. "Other than water and pokemon?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 27, 2014 2:46 am

Coy looked up as the boy had noticed and he needed ot tell him the thruth now. As he sighed and looked at him, but before he told him anything he tookof his shirt showing the pearls in his hand, chest and shoulders as he looked at him. ''Someone like you'' He said as he kept surpressing palkia. ''As you see we are kind of the same, and my friend wants to talk to you too. Uh would you mind if She did'' Coy said as he blushed and put his shirt back on.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 27, 2014 2:50 am

"I don't think I want to meet her," Arenzo told Coy. "I'm a complete stranger to you... I just said a couple of things for smalltalk..." He stood up. "I have to leave though... I have things to tend to and things to research." He seemed a little in a hurry to leave as opposed to curious about Coy's pearls. As before, he had seen one but didn't want to question it. "I have something to find that I can't remember."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next