HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom! Empty
PostSubject: Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!   Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:01 am

Yuuma let out a sigh as he stretched while laying in a small field in Rosemary city. He looked over at Nee, his hoppip.
"Well, today's the day we finally go out on our own to adventure! Are you ready?" Yuuma was excited to leave and be independent for once.
"Hop! Hoppip!!!" Nee gave a huge smile and jumped up in joy. Yuuma smiled. He knew the road ahead was going to be tough, being the only one who had chosen Hoppip. He loved it more than the others could ever love their starters. Since he was little he loved the freedom that flying types had. Later on somewhere he developed an obsession with the color pink. Hoppip had both characteristics, therefore the ideal friend for Yuuma.
"Alright lets get going!!" He jumped up and headed for the town entrance. He waved at Prof. Willow as she walked by.
"Hey Prof. Willow!" He said cheerfully.
"Ah, going out I see. About time! You be careful out there and continue to take care of nee the way you have been alright?" Willow was glad to see him finally going out.
"Hahaha yup, and don't worry about me. I will always take wonderful care of her." He smiled and began to walk out if the town.
"this is route 1 if I'm not mistaken. I have seen so many chatot fly in and out of here!! ohhhh I hope to catch one!!!" He was overjoyed by the thought of another flying type coming along for the journey.
"Hoppip! Hopppip hop!!!" It pointed toward a tree. It knew something was there so he went to have a look.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!   Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:24 am

Erik had been outside of Rosemary after visiting Professor Willow. Cyndaquil sat upon his shoulder, making Erik rather happy. "Well little buddy, looks like we have nothing to do but travel again.", he said to Cyndaquil, who nodded in agreement. But yet, he felt at a loss, having no real goals or motivations. Yawning, he emerged from the brushes to spot a boy, likely starting his journey and participating to earn his spot as one of the best trainers in Minoru. Erik turned to the Pokemon, a Hoppip. Erik couldn't judge his taste in Pokemon, after all Erik had a Cyndaquil, a Joltik, and an Axew.

He noticed that Hoppip was going into a tree, which made a Pokemon fly it. It was a Chatot, and it began flying around in a fit of anger for being disturbed. Erik laughed. "Hey, kid!", he shouted. "I think you made it angry, but it's time for you to battle it.", he said as Chatot flew at Hoppip using Peck.

OOC:

Chatot
Female
Peck, Growl, Mirror Move, Supersonic(EGG).
Doesn't like to do what the trainer commands, hates being woken up.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!   Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 6:34 am

(lmao That chatot sounds like me irl XD)
Yuuma was startled by the random person but refocused to the battle at hand and nodded. "alright Nee use cottonguard!" Nee suddenly was surrounded by a thick layer of fluffy cotton. "Ok now use tackle after its peck misses!!" he said as he directed a slight breeze to move hoppip to the side to avoid the incoming Chatot. "now Nee!" the hoppip tackled Chatot with all it's might and help from another small wind giving it momentum.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!   Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:02 am

The Chatot missed the Peck and was nearly hit by the Tackle, but it quickly avoided by using the wind to its advantage and flying up as Hoppip attempted the Tackle. It then dived in once more for a quick Peck for to hit Nee over the head with its sharp beak.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!   Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:06 am

Erik merely observed. "See that Cyndaquil? It's not always about type advantage in a battle. Sure, that can decide many battles, but often a Pokemon's hidden strengths and abilities can place it at an advantage.", Erik said as he blew at Cyndaquil, making it sneeze out fire.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!   Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 7:08 am

"N... NEE!!" Yuuma always worred himself too much. He almost cried but Nee didn't suffer nearly as bad as most as the damage was abosrbed by the cotton. " . . ok Nee!! Use tackle!" the wind picked up on its own this time and was a tailwind for the little hoppip. It was very quick this time.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!   Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 8:06 am

The Tackle connected easily this time and the Chatot reeled back, hitting a tree. It squawked and fell to the ground. Struggling up, it looked at Nee directly. It began running really quickly, then jumped and attempted to Peck Nee from above, trying for an aerial assault once more. "Tot, Chatot!" It cried.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!   Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 8:09 am

"Nee just avoid it this time! He is going way too fast (; to try to prepare an attack for now!" so Nee floated back as quick as she could. "Use cotton guard when you feel far enough away!! " hoppip waited a second before adding to the fluffy mass. It was now twice as thick.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!   Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 04, 2013 4:07 pm

"Hmm.", Erik was thinking. He's only a beginner, but he's got potential as a trainer. Maybe I'll hang around and see just where this potential takes him, Erik thought as Cyndaquil sneezed once again.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!   Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 12:31 pm

ok I am abandoning this topic as I do not want to be left behind.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!   Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom! H6Q0F8z

Yuuma, Ready for. . . freedom!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1