HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Leo
Leo

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  Empty
PostSubject: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 3:51 am

Coy was walking through a lot of forests and big towns. He was just trying to get away from celestia town as fast as possible. He wasn't sure if the building he had grown up in had been abandoned or that there maybe was some kind of fire drill where they hadn't checked the security on his room and could have thought that since he didn't know how the outworld would look that he would be scared to go into the outworld. However he wanted to see the world and if a chance would show up he knew he wouldn't have been able to stop himself and try to go outside no matter what would be able to happen to them. They would probably punish him badly if he was caught so that was the reason why he was doing his best to get as far away as possible from the people that had put him under the capture. That was why he was going to Nuvema town, there was the lab from the pokemon professor and he would ask if he would have a spare pokedex by any chance so he could record his information on it and start his journey.

He had been walking for a very long time. Maybe two days by now and when it would turn night and he would go to sleep. He would try to find a hidden spot where he was sure no human would find him. He would sleep to the best of his abilities but a lot of the time the fear of being found took over and he was not able to sleep. However he thought that when he would be on a journey for longer that this maybe would dissapear and when he would be afsleep in maybe a soft bed from a pokemon center he would be able to sleep beter too since he was there in the protection of the pokemon center and the strong walls instead of just maybe a hidden cave or a blanket of leaves that had been laying on the ground which weren't so protectfull and he had a better chance of being safe in the pokemon center then there. However he knew that from time to time he would have to sleep in the wild. Maybe he could talk with his pokemon about helping him by staying guard so he was able to sleep better.

He finally arrived at the small town that was known as nuvema town. He didn't have much, only a backpack with some spare clothes, two water bottles which he could refil if he wanted too. Some food which was getting less. Luckily he knew that the pokemoncenter offered free food to the trainers that slept there. He didn't have any money with him at the moment but hoped he would be able to win some by doing pokemon battles and if possible maybe a gym battle. However he still had the fear in the back of his head that they would find him. But for now he was able to whirstand that fear and enjoy the little things. Of course his freedom but also the fresh air, the humming or moving from pokemons throught grass and the time he was able to spend with his combee and starly being able to see everything. He was holding combee in his arms while his starly was sitting on top of his head.

It was a pretty comical sight and a lot of people had allready turned their head and cracked a smile. He didn't mind making people laugh. It gave him a good feeling that he knew that he could make people smile even thought it was only for a second they would forget their troubles and just laugh. There he was in front of the doors from the pokemon professors lab. It was a pretty big lab but he didn't mind. He got ready to knock but stopped just in front of the door as he got a scared feeling. What should he be scared for? He gathered his courage and knocked on the door taking a step back and gulping a bit looking ta what would happen. He wondered if the professor would even be at his lab since he didn't know if you would have to make an appointement with the pokemon professor of a region. They had never thaught him that. Probably with the thought that he would never leave their building. Now the only thing that he needed to do was wait and see if the pokemon professor was home or not.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 3:55 am

"Are you looking for the professor," a stranger asked Coy, walking form behind the pokemon laboratory. She figured as much because Coy was at the door knocking. "If you are, the professor isn't in right now... He's been a bit busy recently." She looked to the windows, no light coming from them. It was obvious the building was empty exempt a few pieces of technology left on for whatever purpose the professor intended them for. "He said he'd be back in a bit though."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 4:01 am

Coy spun around a bit shocked to the girl that had just come up behind him. He thought it was one of the grunts from the team that he was afraid of and was glad it appeared that it was just a normal girl. ''uh Thank you for telling me, I am a bit said that he isn't here now I have to wait to start my journey'' He said a bit sadly. It wasn't for starting his journey but because of the fright that the team would find him if he would stay too long in one place as he looked throught the window seeing that the the lights were of. ''Great now I have to be bored and do nothing until he gets back'' He said a bit sad as he sat down on the ground and his combee nudged his head while his starly hugged the top of his head with its wings knowing why he was sad.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 4:19 am

The stranger stared at Coy as his pokemon seemed to nudge and attempt to comfort him. "I don't think I've ever seen someone react differently than you are," she told Coy, kicking her foot on the ground lightly. "Everyone seems sad when the professor isn't around; I know I was when I went to get my first pokemon." She looked up at the laboratory, remembering when she had first begun her journey. "I soon felt as though I should research pokemon... The professor wouldn't let me join his crew, but I found a group that accepted me willingly." She looked straight to Coy at that.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 4:25 am

''Yeah well I think everyone is a bit sad when they would have to wait to start their journey'' He said just shrugging his shoulders as he looked at the lady and listened to her story. ''Oh cool which pokemon did you end up choosing'' He said smiling, by this time he hadn't hear what she had said yet. ''Awh that su ... wait what group?'' He said getting scared now as she looked straight at him. He put his hand on the ground behind him and it looked like he was just trying to get a better seat but starly got the hint which they had trained on and got ready to attack if he would give the sign.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 4:31 am

"It makes no difference does it," the woman asked Coy, her scratching her head momentarily. She looked around for a few moments. "Their a nice group of people though; they love researching pokemon... Though they do show a particular interest in the legends that are told in this region." She pulled a pokeball from her pocket at that. "To be honest, my starting pokemon was a little guy," she told Coy, looking to the pokeball.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 4:35 am

''Uh I am not going to say why but it matters like really matters'' He said trying to make it clear he wants to know what group it was cause the description she gave him clearly sounded like what they would tell someone that would voluntairily get a job as a scientist there without even knowing what was really going on in those ''teams''. ''So what is that pokemon and what is the team?'' He said as starly still stood behind his back at attention to do whatever it needed to do to be able to protect his trainer as it was behind his back carefully watching his hand with a focused gaze waiting for a signal to attack or stop.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 4:42 am

"I don't know what their exact name is," the woman told Coy. "So please don't push too much about it." She tossed her pokeball up a couple of inches, letting it fall back down to her hand as a red flash came from it moments before contact. Outside of the red and white ball stood a strange little creature, the pokemon colored a calming blue. It was none other than a piplup, the water starting pokemon for most trainers in Sinnoh. "A common pokemon, but this little guy right here is a special one." She put her pokeball away as her pokemon rushed around her feet, a bit energetic. "The team gave me this one... They, sorta told me my first pokemon wasn't fit for the science they planned so I put her in storage."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 4:52 am

Hmm just turnehis hand around a bit letting the starly know that the pokemon should stay alert but dont attack yet as he listened to the girl. ''You know I dont get why a pokemon wouldn't fit the scientist, if the pokemon likes you and it is your choice then they have to respect it. He saiid to the girl as he looked at the piplup hugging the girl her feet. ''Well the pokemon certainly seems happy to see you around so it must like you'' He said smiling as he looked around hoping that the professor would come soon knowing that they wouldn't try anything with the pokemon professor of their own region around. If he would be hurt it could really put down their position in pokemon research and he knew Sinnoh could be pretty competitive.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 5:00 am

The woman sighed. "Scientists do have rules and regulations you know," she told Coy as she turned, the piplup hanging to her leg like it was a brace. She was wearing a black jacket, and it seemed to have a hexagon on the back. There seemed to be nothing else on the back of the jacket other than a slight bordering at the bottom. "Any other observations you'd like to make?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 5:06 am

The boy noticed the sings and got a super pale expression as he watched the girl hug her piplup and ask a question. ''Uh yeah there is ... THIS!!" He yelled as he made a sign with one his hands and the wings of his combee began to shine and shot a wind at the girl which was meant to be a gust. The gust whipped up a lot of sand and some gravel that was laying around as he ran away from the girl who had the sign on her back and ran to a hiding place he had found earlier as he sat in fetus position. ''They found me, they found me'' was the only thing he could say as he was at the edge , in a kind of hidden small cave under the ground where people would walk as he felt combee and starly try to comfort him. He looked like he was going to be sick.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 5:28 am

[Note: The girl didn't hug her piplup. The pokemon was hanging from her leg like a brace]

The woman turned her head as the gust started kicking up dust, her quickly putting on a pair of sunshades. She then turned her head and rushed after Coy, following him quickly and quietly after she called her piplup back to its pokeball. She didn't see him rush into the hiding place, sighing as she stopped where she was. "I'm not who you think I am," she called aloud in a lie. "I mean, really, I'm just a scientist for a group! Does it look like I'm going to hurt you?" She was acting her part really well, her voice sincere and her tone showing disappointment that Coy had assumed such of her. "If you treat the professor and other strangers like this you aren't bound to get anywhere on your journey."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 4:15 pm

The boy was stunned and gripped his head in fear as he heard the sound of footsteps come closer and closer. He began to freak out as his starly placed his wing over his mouth to stop him from making any sounds, what should he do. He know he couldn't believe her since that mark was trademarked so they wouldn't sell it at the shop but she really seemed sincere about what she was saying. Maybe he could make a small bet if he would win then she would leave him alone, it just had to be but if he would lose then he could maybe take him back to the group and he didn't want that not now. He shook his head. For now he would stay in his hiding place not wanting to see or talk to her as he still wasn't sure if the woman was speaking the thruth or not and waited for further developement.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zThu Jun 19, 2014 4:32 am

The woman waited momentarily, hoping that Coy would unhide himself, or perhaps even respond to her with a question. If he were to respond she could likely locate him, or she could just answer back and continue to play her role. "You know, it's not nice to make someone wait," she called aloud to Coy. "Especially a woman like myself. What kind of respectable individual does such?" She turned around and took a look to her surroundings, taking her sunshades off while she did so she could see clearly. "I'm just a researcher! It's not like I've pricked you with needles or stuck you in a cage, have I? I didn't just go out and try to grab you or trap you!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zThu Jun 19, 2014 10:48 pm

He heard what the woman said and he was right but he was sure if he wouldn't come out of hid hiding place she would too find him. It wouldn't be a hard place to find you just could see it if you would stay on the top of the ground as he petted his two pokemon and stood up before walking outside of the smal hole close to the beginning of the lake. He climbed up and was now on the top or the grass in front of the lake. ''Excuse me but I dont believe one bit you say, I shall propose something'' He said to the girl trying to sound calm. ''Let's have a pokemon battle if I win you go and leave me alone understand ?'' He said as he pointed at the girl and his two pokemon flying ready in case they would be chosen to fight against the woman.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 20, 2014 4:18 am

The woman stared over to Coy when he came from where he was hiding. "Well, it takes a bit of picking, but he does have a bit of courage as of this moment," she thought to herself. "But does he have the strength to face me?" "Are you sure you want to do that," she questioned Coy, her voice a bit intimidating. "My pokemon aren't weak you know... And I may just possibly have a type advantage. Are you sure you have the strength to face me?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zTue Jun 24, 2014 9:08 pm

Coy listened to what the girl was telling him. It seemed a bit weird that they managed to find him so quickly. If they would want someone ot travel along with him they would have to do better to hide their mark so he wouldn't see it and furthermore he would have to be able to trust this person and they should know he had a hard time trusting girls so they should really watch their backs and have a look at the facts. He wondered why they were making it so obvious that they were following him and he got a feeling there was a reason behind it and if there wasn't one they were just stupid to do it like this and maybe get some feedback from other evil organisations cause this was not working out.

''Yeah I don't care how strong you're pokemon are or if you would have a type advantage I will still show you what I can do and I will do everything to make sure that you and the group you joined will finally leave me alone and never show your faces again.'' He said as he petted combee giving it a signal it didn't have to fight yet and then stroked starly's feathers for a moment before the battle. Starly chirped in happines and he knew his flying pokemon would like it and wanted it to have some nice relaxtion before the battle. So after a bit he stood up agian and his starly hipped to the opponent. ''Now get you're pokemon out'' He said a bit in an angry tone which she might see as a bit respectless but he couldn't care cause she was a part of them.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 25, 2014 7:10 am

"From hiding in cowardice to sniping demands," the woman questioned Coy. "That's quite an interesting transition..." She, without caution, pulled a pokeball from her pocket. She knew what kind of pokemon Coy had, and that was why she had mentioned the type advantage; she knew hers had the advantage over the trainer's own. "But if you're so sure you want to battle, who am I to deny you that fight?" Her attitude seemed to have changed a bit since he had revealed himself, the woman tossing her pokeball into the air. In a flash, a pokemon stood in front of Coy and his pokemon, a screech being flared by the pokemon the woman had just summoned. The pokemon then screeched out a bark at her opponents.

Growlithe - Female - Lvl 18 - 5/5 Hits Remain
[2 pokemon vs 1 opponent pokemon = higher level]
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zTue Aug 19, 2014 12:43 am

Coyon looked at the woman and listened to what she was saying about him and what he had done. She was right that it was an interesting transition to go from hiding to sniping. He didn't think it should be called cowardice since he wasn't a coward. He wanted to make sure he wouldn't be locked up and hurt again. Everyone who was in his shoes would do the same and try to hide for as long as possible. The true cowards wouldn't even have come out at all but that was just his stand point. It could be he was wrong and that he was just being a coward but at least he was up now and fighting for his freedom. ''Yeah as I said I want to battle so I am sure you will leave me alone and that I can get away from that team that you joined'' Coyon said looking at her with a semi angry tone in his voice.

He had to think quick, she had been right he had the type disadvantage. She had a dark pokemon which was a houndoor. It wouldn't be so bad on his starly but he would have to watch out that the fire attacks wouldn't hit his combee. If it would hit the pokemon it could be the end with just one blow. It was an insect flying type so fire damage was super effective. Maybe he could use combee as backup and starly for the short range attacks as he got an idea how to take care of that girl her pokemon. ''Quickly combee use gust and starly use the wind to take up speed and use a wing attack'' As soon as he told his pokemon the command the fast moving wings of his combee began to glow, and a wind was whipped up. Starly flew in it and flew instream to the pokemon as also the black feathered pokemon its wings began to light up as it gained an extra amount of speed due to the gust and was now practicaly shooting of to the houndoor as Coyon hoped that the extra speed would guarantee a hit on it.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zTue Aug 19, 2014 1:07 am

Growlithe - Female - Lvl 18 - 5/5 Hits Remain
Dodge History: Dodge and Attack, ...next...

The woman chuckled at Coy's apparent strategy. He wasn't going to openly use combee for an attack because, obviously, her pokemon would slaughter it. When she saw him use the pokemon's abilities to start increasing his other pokemon's statistics, she took a jump after the gust had been launched. "Quickly growlithe! Use flame wheel against the combee!" The pokemon immediately dashed forward, forming a wheel of fire as she ran quickly. As the pokemon drew closer to the starly that was headed right for her, her trainer called another command, and just in time. "Jump," she called out, the pokemon using her hind legs to jump over the starly. She launched the wheel of fire towards Leo's combee, hopefully to do a major amount of damage.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am

Coy looked at the female and her eyes kind of gave away what she was thinking. Obviously she knew that he wasn't going to use combee for a full frontall assault on the growlithe because it would be an easy target for the opponent. He watched as he saw that the pokemon took a jump hereby evading the gust and steel wing that had been send against the pokemon. He could see the pokemon dash forward and making a wheel of flames. The flames were very bright and even from a distance he was able to feel the warmth of them as he looked what the pokemon would do. He saw that the pokemon was going to his starly. ''Starly dodge it'' He said to his pokemon and with a quick flap from one of the wings of the normal flying type it dodged the attack.

However he found it weird that without any help the pokemon was just able to jump into the air and going on to the combee however now she let her guard down. Flying pokemon had the advantage when it came to battling in the sky and this little fire wolf pokemon had just made that mistake. ''Combee dodge'' He said calmly to his pokemon and his combee just flew aside getting out of harms way from the flame wheel. The pokemon was now in the air, ''Combee use gust and starly go sit on a branch and get ready to hit it with a quick attack once the fire has been whiped out. ''The small bird pokemon followed his commands and landed ona small branch in one of the trees as the insect pokemon used gust trying to deal damage by either getting the flames out of hand or putting them out so the starly would be able to use the quick attack without getting hurt itself.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Aug 20, 2014 12:17 am

Growlithe - Female - Lvl 18 - 4/5 Hits Remain
Dodge History: Dodge and Attack, Hit, ...next...

The fire dulled down slowly, though ultimately stood no chance; there was nothing for the fire to absorb to continue burning proudly. The trainer couldn't tell her growlithe to dodge as she was in the air, so she watched as the quick attack her opponent's pokemon would make took impact. The pokemon (growlithe) crashed into the ground a little hardly, taking damage another time before getting up without much strength being lost. "Growlithe, get some revenge by biting," she called out, the pokemon immediately dashing towards the airborne pokemon to jump and use her sharp teeth.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Aug 20, 2014 1:09 am

Coy cheered a bit as he noticed that one of the attacks from his pokemon had worked and had sended the growlith flying back to the ground at a kind of high speed. ''Yes nice work starly and combee'' He said as he watched the growlith come back up and got the second command from its trainer. ''Quickly fly up above his reach'' He told his pokemon, starly was quicker then combee and combee almost got bitten. If it would have been a second less then his pokemon would have been stuck in the growlith its teeth. ''Quickly combee use sweet scent to attract the pokemon to you and you starly use wing attack once it has come closer ok?'' He asked as his pokemon nodded and from the combee came a kind of honey and sweet smell which smelled really nice in coy his opinion now he was seeing if it was also attracting the growlith.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Aug 20, 2014 1:14 am

Growlithe - Female - Lvl 18 - 4/5 Hits Remain
Dodge History: Dodge, Hit, Dodge, ...next...

The trainer looked to her growlithe, who turned her head. The pokemon seemed to be faking a response to the sweet scent. The trainer only nodded lightly, looking to Coy seeming a bit distressed. "I can't just let her suffer this," she told him. Her growlithe moved over to combee, waiting for his pokemon in the air to get closer. The pokemon immediately turned when the starly began to move in, opening its mouth wide for a nice, decent bite.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8zWed Aug 20, 2014 1:22 am

Coy watched as his starly went down with a wing attack for the opponents pokemon. However he thought that he might have been a bit careless at the end as he could see that the opponents fire dog kind of pokemon opened his mouth. It had been a trap and he had been such an idiot to just walk right into it. His pokemon tried to stop itself and fly back but he knew it was too late and had to do something before the pokemon would bite it or maybe even do some damage. ''Quickly combee use your gust to make starly dodge the bite of the oppponent'' He said as combee began to use gust and whip up some strong winds trying to let the pokemon either go slower or change it course so the pokemon would pass or evade the jaws of the fire dog like pokemon that was standing in front of him.

(you can say if the bite hits or not :3 )
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)    Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)  H6Q0F8z

Freedom is sweet (Private, Fenris)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next